Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:28 pm
User Image

Time: Autumn 2031
                                                                        Location: Hogsmeade Station
                                                                        Looking: Pretty Clever

------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Lola frowned as Devonte told her that Layton was what was wrong and that he had said nothing about the summer. What happened during the summer? Biting her lip for a moment she said, "He... He just said that you were probably avoiding me because well... you know?" She glanced away not bothering to word the problem: that she wasn't entirely human. But her being half nymph didn't stop him from grabbing her hand and she would have thought if he truly hated her the last thing he'd want to do was touch her. Layton and Selina were keeping something from her, or so Devonte claimed and it surprised her. She hadn't thought they were the ones to lie to her. Of course at this point it was Devonte's word against theirs on whatever it was. But if Layton had lied about Devonte avoiding her that was awful of him. It should be obvious how much she hated for that to be a case. Her boggart had declared her fear of people hating her and avoiding her because of what she was and he let her think Devonte was avoiding her because of that when it wasn't the case. She should sic the whomping willow on him.

She blinked confused at Devonte's words towards Layton. The brothers never particularly were close, or not from what Lola ever saw, but she never seen Devonte so angry towards the other. And Layton had lied about Devonte avoiding her. Regardless of the reason Devonte obviously wasn't avoiding her at the moment. "What do you mean? I... aren't Hufflepuffs supposed to be loyal? Or is it that Hufflepuff took the rest, but still," She said. Taking a breath she asked, "What happened? What did he do, Devonte?"
                                                                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                        {OoC: }
                                                                        Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location : Hogwarts Express → Hogsmeade Station

Emma smiled a little at the idea of giving her father a howler. She’d seen how those worked and chances where he’d have nightmares for weeks. “It would be pretty funny wouldn’t it?” She commented. Though, Emma would never bring herself to do it. Despite her father’s efforts falling short, she knew that she’d only make it worst if she sent a howler to him. Listening to Annie’s story Emma felt bad that she had lost bother her parents that way. She didn’t even get to say goodbye to them. Perhaps she shouldn’t be so hard on her own dad. Although he purposefully avoided her it seemed. “I’m sorry about your parents. It’s got to be hard not having them around but at least you got your uncle.” She told her spotting Annie tears. “I’d regret it too if I couldn’t.” Emma agreed with a smile and a bit of laugh along with her friend.

When they got changed and arrived at the station, Emma smiled. Following after Annie the Hufflepuff listened to everyone around them. That’s when she remembered her Uncle mentioning the carriages up to the school. Hearing Annie ask her about going to get a carriage she nodded. “You bet. Besides you might be right we might run into someone.” She agreed following along. Honestly Emma was grateful they were holding hands because if they weren’t chances were they would have ended up separated.

Getting to the carriages Emma looked and saw nothing. Tilting her head she wondered what would pull them. “Annie… what do you think is pulling these carriages because I don’t see anything?” She asked curiously. She didn’t suppose her friend knew the answer either but it was definitely something worth conversing over. Maybe they used magic and the carriage just knew where it was going? Then again it could be something else.

With: Annie

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

EmrysStorm

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
A loyal friend like you?
I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ tђเг๔ אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

That's all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is done
Girls - they want to have fun

Oh girls just want to have fun

Mattie had been minding her own business and standing around quietly on the platform when all of a sudden, someone had bumped into her. She scoffed and took off the headphones in time to hear him apologizing. The Hufflepuff put her hands on her hips, ready to tell him to watch where he was going, but he seemed sincere. She sighed and dropped her hands from her hips. "It's okay. I'm not hurt. But you should be more careful. You might get hurt." She smirked a little and scratched her head, then shut off the music device. Stuffing it, and the headphones, into her robe, she said, "I'm Matilda Collins, but you can call me Mattie. All my friends do." Looking around, she couldn't spot any of the friends in question. With a little sigh, she said, "I know. You can pay me back by riding up to the castle with me. I can't seem to find my friends."

Some boys take a beautiful girl
And hide her away from the rest of the world
I want to be the one to walk in the sun
Oh girls they want to have fun

Oh girls just want to have

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Reserve Seeker │ Fourth Year

Before he knew it, the train ride was already over and they were at Hogsmeade Station. He knew that in reality it was a fairly long journey, but it hadn't seemed that long. Time flies when you're having fun, he supposed. Walking out of the compartment and out of the train, he had managed to get himself separated from the rest of the group, aside from Kai. He had always managed to keep himself stood firmly at his side. He weaved and wove through the crowd of people, desperately searching for his girlfriend and Kai searching for her cousin.

He did manage to find Lola, and started to walk towards her before noticing the blonde boy beside her, which made him turn in the opposite direction. After a bit of searching, he finally found Selina and Hannah, grinning brightly. "Sorry, got caught up in the crowd. Should we all get a carriage together?"

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

♥ Selina Grey ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Fourth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

Devonte walked with her until they reached a carriage, hopping up into it and making enough room for Lola to sit. He honestly didn't care if Hamilton saw at this moment in time, as, well.. He didn't want to say that he cared more about Lola than Hamilton, but right now it did seem like that was the case. "Honestly, I don't care about that right now. You could be a pixie for all I care." There was still a part of him surprised to hear himself say that, as he definitely wouldn't have a year ago, but again, he'd had the whole summer to think about things. He knew he could confide in Lola.

He hesitated as she asked him what happened. Almost every day he had imagined a different way he'd tell her, but now that the time had come, he was lost. He hadn't told anyone else during the summer, as his parents already knew what happened, and he didn't have many friends with which he trusted with the information. Only Lola. And even he was afraid of her judgment, whether or not she'd actually judge him. He looked around before speaking, not wanting to broadcast this to the entire populace of the school. Lifting up his shirt just a little, he exposed the side of his body, where a large but faded bruise was located. "He beat the shite out of me," he confessed. "The end of our third year, he brought me out to the Forest, pinned me down and let loose on me. That was one of the smaller bruises. I spent half my summer in the hospital. It's also the reason Layton has white hair now. I cursed him."

mc2

OOC:

━━━━━━

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:04 pm
User Image

"Pixies are more annoying than wood nymphs," Lola blurted out as they got into a carriage. "And they are blue... uh... not that it matters..." She added blushing and realizing that it really didn't matter at that moment what she was or wasn't and that was exactly what Devonte was telling her. She was pretty sure it would matter if she was part something really awful like giant or troll or hag, but then again she probably wouldn't be the same as she was now if that was the case. Lola leaned forward, brows knitting together as she waited for Devonte to explain the unspoken event that transpired at the end of last school year. She bit her lip and narrowed her eyes, disgusted at the thought, when Devonte explained that his brother-the one who played himself off as the meek and gentle one-went to actual beat his brother.

Not sure exactly what to say she blurted out the first thing that came to her mind, "Are you okay?" She paused and bit her lip and looked away scanning the crowd in hopes to spot Layton who should be easier to spot thanks to the white hair that a hex from Devonte apparently had caused. She glanced back to Devonte and said, "If you want I could sic the plants in the greenhouse on him every time we are in herbology? I mean if you don't think having premature white hair is enough revenge... and I mean that isn't too bad of a punishment for what he did. I don't know how bad he hurt you but white hair sometimes is even considered kind of cool so he got off with like nothing, right? Meanwhile you... but why did he decide to just start fighting you? He's lucky not worse could have happened to him... I mean it was self defense right? What did he do sneak up on you or something? I don't see what he thought to accomplish from it. Violence is stupid."
                                                                        Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:34 pm

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Sixth year|Ravenclaw|16

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

"Why are you sorry? You don't have a choice," he said with a brief chuckle before looking out into the distance. He yet again was a bit nervous because of the crowd but he had grown to tolerate the nerves he had harbored over the past year. It had been a long time since the attack on the station. And although every now and again he suffered from nightmares about the event, he had grown increasingly able to control the effects of them. He hadn't told Ari about any of these nightmares, for she didn't need to know. He didn't want to worry her with something like that. She already had enough on her plate as it was. Benjamin tended to be secretive with those sorts of things. The only person in which he would confide the information in would be Dylan and Benjamin hadn't even told him. It hadn't taken him long to realize he had spaced out, lost in his own thoughts. He looked over to her, a small smile on his face. "I'm truly glad," he said to her. "We should probably start getting to the carriages though. We need to find an empty one for us. That, or be stuck with a group of second years, which I know you don't want to deal with...well, unless it is your sister of course."

He started to pull her along with him, for he didn't exactly plan to let go of her hand anytime soon...unless she wanted of course. He didn't want to lose her in the crowd really. "That bad? Do you talk to any of the prefects really? Other than Dylan of course," he asked her. "Who are the newest prefects?" He figured he would familiarize himself with it now. He wasn't exactly a troublemaker, but just in case he decided to be one one day.

As the moved forward, she asked in which classes that he kept. "I kept pretty much all of them, besides Charms and Astronomy I believe. I'm still a little pissed about that Charms class though. Bloody Idiot I was that day. Embarassing," he said to himself. "And my parents didn't let go of it that's for sure. I'm technically still grounded for it." He shook his head a bit as that dam*** A popped into his head. He remembered reading it and being absolutely horrified. "But enough about me...how about you? What did you keep?"

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:32 pm
Selina Grey
Ravenclaw Fourth Year

User Image
                                  Text

The cousins worked their through the press of students and were soon near the carriages. Being more than a bit curious, Selina took the chance to get a close look at the threstrals which pulled the carriage. While she did this, Hannah was standing nearby. "What are you looking at?" she asked her cousin with a puzzled tone, as she could see absolutely nothing at all. Selina answered quietly, "Something you should be grateful you cannot see yet, Siobhan. Fate has been kind to you thus far."

Hannah shook her head, thinking that her cousin was getting all cryptic again. "Shouldn't we be looking for Layton?" she asked, drawing out his name in a sing-song fashion. Selina drew a deep breath, and said, "Probably so."

Selina smiled when she finally spotted Layton, whom managed to hang onto his cousin, despite the chaotic scene disembarking students tended to create. Hepzibah yawned rather loudly in Selina's ear, and she gave her furry passenger a look, before shifting her attention back to Layton. She held out a hand to him, and she replied, "We probably should, unless you fancy a stroll up to the castle."

Glancing back toward where Lola and Devonte were, Selina said in a soft, somber tone, "Why do I have this feeling he'll be using Lola to drive a wedge between us, Layton?"

Deviled Dregs

OOC: Open for Interaction

Hannah Grey
                                  Hufflepuff Second Year
                                  User Image

OOC:
Quote:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:19 pm
User Image
                                                This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                You're gonna hear my voice
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Cнa₴єя aиd Vїcё Capтaїп || Gґуffїпdоя || Fоцятн Уёaя

════════════════════════

Joel nodded, glad she wasn't hurt, though her comment about him needing to watch where he was going was pretty spot on. He just wished whoever it was hadn't run into him. When she mentioned he could have been hurt, he looked rueful. "Psh, me getting knocked into? You should have seen when I played football. I used to get tripped and knocked around often on the field. People just wanting to take out the best player on the pitch. Glad you're not hurt because of it though." When she introduced herself, he frowned, knowing he'd heard the name from somewhere... Oh, yeah, Addison. The guy that was in a year higher than he was. At least it wasn't as embarassing as being recognized as supposedly the kid of a professor. "Joel Powell. Everyone else calls me Joel, so no big difference there. I'm Grayso-umm, Professor Powell's cousin. Please don't ask, it's rather complicated." He noticed that Mattie was looking around, probably for her aforementioned friends, but they seemed to be missing. He also looked around, figuring he could spot Ivy or Eira, but no such luck. Even Addie would be good right about now, but she wasn't around either. Well, he'll see them at the table. "Yeah, mine seem to be missing as well. I don't mind. Figure it could kill the time going up there."

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Oh, ouch, I didn't mean to do that.
                                                OOC: Whoo, posted, and well, up to you if you wanna skip to the Great Hall X'3
                                                Scrum

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                Luck ain't even lucky
                                                Got to make your own breaks

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:01 am
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ tђเг๔ אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

That's all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is done
Girls - they want to have fun

Oh girls just want to have fun

Mattie giggled when Joel introduced himself and mentioned that Professor Powell was his cousin. He seemed embarrassed by it, but Mattie found that pretty awesome. She smiled at him and said, "I think that's pretty awesome. Honestly, free help with homework when you need it. My only reasonably interesting relative is my dorky brother who just got Prefect. And he's been being a right git about it." She sighed and started walking towards the carts. "It kinda stinks that we can't chat more after the cart ride. You have to go to Gryffindor and I have to go to Hufflepuff. But maybe we could hang out sometime?"

Some boys take a beautiful girl
And hide her away from the rest of the world
I want to be the one to walk in the sun
Oh girls they want to have fun

Oh girls just want to have

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Diamond Wales

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:15 pm
User Image
                                                This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                You're gonna hear my voice
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Cнa₴єя aиd Vїcё Capтaїп || Gґуffїпdоя || Fоцятн Уёaя

════════════════════════

Joel shook his head, thinking that he didn't need help with the subject, he just didn't need to be lectured over the summer in it. "You've never been to Grayson's study sessions over the summer then. He's been insisting on teaching me everything he knows in history, and was really disappointed I didn't share his love of Ancient Runes. I'm pretty sure if I wanted to, I could take the OWL in history and pass with flying colours from everything he's given me." He made a face at that, then snickered as he recalled Addison. He didn't seem much like a git to Joel, but he'd have to ask Pru more about that. Maybe she'd know him better. After all, they were dating, weren't they? "I didn't think he was a git about stuff like that, but I'd have to ask his girlfriend about that. Pretty sure she'd look at me and laugh at the idea though." He started toward the carriages, noticing there were few at the platform now, and thought that more than likely, the Sorting had probably started. "Eh, we can always see each other later. Well, as long as I'm not busy with quidditch practice, that is. Shouldn't be too bad though."

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Oh, ouch, I didn't mean to do that.
                                                OOC: Exit to Great Hall
                                                Scrum

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                Luck ain't even lucky
                                                Got to make your own breaks

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Reserve Seeker │ Fourth Year

Layton looked to Selina as she spoke, taking her hand she held out and then switching his gaze to follow Lola and Devonte. He knew exactly what he was saying, and Selina was completely right. He would probably be using Lola in his own ways, or he'd at least try to. He couldn't put anything past his brother. It was part of the reason he had given him that beat-down in the first place. "Because that's just how he is. Manipulative. But I won't let him screw anything up between us. I promise," he said with a warm smile.

Kai looked to Hannah as his cousin spoke to his girlfriend, internally (okay, maybe externally too) rolling his eyes. He kinda hated when he got all lovey-dovey about Selina, and hated it even more when he did it around her. But he wondered in the back of his mind if he would do the same thing when he was older. He just couldn't think of anyone he would possibly be lovey-dovey with. He pushed it out of his mind, looking towards the carriages. "I hate to break up this very romantic moment, but we should probably get a carriage before we're later than we already are."

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

♥ Selina Grey ♥

━━━━━━

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Fourth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

Devonte raised an eyebrow as Lola got into the specifics of pixies, just letting her go on for now. He may have changed--or at least he hoped so--but she hadn't. But it wasn't like she had many bad things to change in the first place. At least in his opinion. And as far as he knew, she hadn't spent her time during the summer in the hospital reflecting on things. Of course, he wasn't about to tell her that. He didn't want to spill out everything to her at once--maybe later, but for now, he just couldn't.

"I'm fine." He shook his head as she offered to sic plants on him in Herbology, knowing that even if she was joking, any payback or revenge inflicted upon his brother would be brought upon by him. He just didn't know how yet. "He certainly wears that hair like it's cool. Who knew that I was so weak that the one thing I knew how to do ended up being a benefit towards him in the end," he said with a grimace. "He started fighting me because he's a psychopath. Since Selina is a sociopath, I can see how compatible they are together. And.." He hesitated when she asked if he snuck up on him. The truth was, he didn't. He agreed to meet him in the woods, in the middle of the night. In his defense he didn't actually know it was Layton he was meeting, but still, there were plenty of red flags that he was just too ignorant to notice. "Not quite. And you say violence is stupid, yet you offer to sic plants on him in Herbology?" He added the last part with a smirk, hoping she wouldn't take it seriously.

mc2

OOC:

━━━━━━

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:32 pm
User Image

"That's good," Lola said relieved that Devonte was okay and smiled with a small shrug as he shook his head to her offer to sic plants on him in herbology. If he was so awful like some people claimed wouldn't he be more than happy to take her up on the offer? Regardless of his faults, he definitely didn't deserve to be beat up, especially by his own brother. She nodded when Devonte agreed with her on the 'cool' status of the hair color before frowning as he went on, "Devon, don't you think the fact you showed more restraint than him makes you the better and stronger person?"

When he turned to insults Lola sighed and shook her head at the assessment he made of Selina. "I don't know if you are right or not about Layton... I mean you probably are right about him being a psychopath or whatever considering but don't mix Selina in it. She's my friend. I... It isn't right. She did nothing to you but so happens to date your brother and it isn't fair to her to get mixed up in something Layton no doubt cooked up all on his own."

She bit her lip and looked away till he pointed out that she had offered to sic plants on him when she had just said violence was stupid. Blushing she muttered, "Well it would make me feel better. And at least I knew I helped you out. I mean I feel awful I can't do something to help you out. What happened is seriously messed up and Layton... Layton lied to me about why you were avoiding me. He lied even when he knew good and well how worried I was that was the case. It was selfish and dirty and low." She crossed her arms and nodded in affirmative of her assessment of the situation.

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:51 pm
User Image
User Image

But they don't know what I know
Cause when the sun goes down
Someone's talking back
Yeah, they're talking back

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy only raised an eyebrow at Mira's response to his sign and could only snort and give a small short nod when she in turn signed that she deserved it. Which she had. He was allowed to be petty occasionally, he'd sure as hell earned it. When she apologized and said she was being stupid he was very much inclined to agree but also hugely relieved to hear, for now, that she wasn't dropping him like a hot baked potato. He however wasn't prepared for the next little bomb she dropped on him in the form of a question of whether or not she was a terrible person. He had a feeling this had almost nothing to do with her ignoring him but also probably everything if that made any sense. Good Merlin, he hoped he wasn't catching Benjamin's madness. That would be tragic. The Ravenclaw pondered, for that is what his house is good at of course, over what he could say that would obviously help his girlfriend. He could be the consummate boyfriend and give flowery praise but he was sure she'd just see right through that. So he settled for a rather nicely baked truth. "On the whole? No.I think you do bad stuff, but really that doesn't make you bad. Especially since most times after you've done the bad thing your apologetic and guilty." Timothy thought back to how they first became friends from her apology and how after years of apathy towards her younger sister she was now acting the part of a caring older one after the attacks just a year or so prior. "But what's that got to do with anything? How does that explain you avoiding me?" he finally asked needing to know the answers.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

At night when the stars light up my room[wearing]
I sit by myself talking to the moon.[Hogsmeade Station]
Trying to get to you [Mira]
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too.[Talking]
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon? [ooc]
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games