Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:52 pm
((Sorry, didn't see your post Aya))

A moment or two later, a guard arrived in front of Kyrell. "The priestess will see you now." He said, turning to lead the way towards where she was staying.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:57 pm
((Ok. Timeskip for Damien and Shadow.))

Shadow arrived early, sitting in the booth, waiting for Damien. She said nothing, looking stunning in an oriental styled dress, but her eyes were empty like a cold marble statue. More or less, she wanted to get this business over with so that she could leave.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:04 pm

Kyrell was reading a book when the guard called for him. He put the book down saying, "Oh? I wonder what for" as he followed the guard towards where the priestess was. "You called for me? What do you wish to discuss?", he asked when he spotted her after a small bow.
((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:04 pm
(( ALRIGHT! I'm done. Gotta go everyone~ I didn't study for theology so I shall cram the better part of one hour to study for finals. Ja~ =w= ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:07 pm
((Ok. Have fun with that! Good luck!))

"Hello." She replied calmly. "I was informed you wished to speak with me. Is there something the matter?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:07 pm
'David' arrived, dressed in a shirt and tie with dress pants and good shoes. It wasn't too formal, but it wasn't too casual either. He had with him the money that Shadow requested. Secret police were disguised as other restaurant goers.

'David' took a seat in the booth with Shadow. "I'm here" he said.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:17 pm

"Uh? Oh! Nothing. I wanted to congratulate you on a safe return", Kyrell said with an embarrassed flush and held his head, crinkling his eyebrows with an awkward smile. "There is nothing in particular that..." He hesitated, the smile disappearing from his face. He remembered what had been preoccupying his mind since his father was captured. "Actually, I wanted to ask... About the weapons", he said with all seriousness. The technologies of a forgotten time... What were they...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:19 pm
"Hello." She said. "Sorry about the other day. That was rude of me." She said, though still obviously lacked her usual enthusiasm. "Lets get down to business then." She started. Of course, this was very different then how she normally acted. Usually, she would cockily blab about any subject, being as mischievous as an imp, but it seemed as if she had been switched out for a completely different person. "Do you have the money?" She asked calmly.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:33 pm

"Of course. A substantial amount and Helmshire's heirlooms were brought out of Helmshire when my family escaped", Kyrell replied simply. He then clarified, "But I don't wish property of them. Just to know. It is all I ask... To know"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:36 pm
The priestess was still, saying nothing and thinking of how to reply. "Weapons are something we hold for the defense of the people. No man should be given more then he can carry, and to some men, what little they are given is more then enough." She replied, turning her head to look at the guard by her side. The guard said nothing and nodded in agreement with the priestess.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:41 pm

"I hold no interest in weapons as of the moment. And there are men who can make do without weapons", Kyrell said with a chuckle with a memory of Zil beating up a dozen armed men sparking his fancy. "But with my own eyes, I want to see... Why our ancestors had to die"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:49 pm
"I'm afraid I can not show that to you." She replied. "If I could, it would not have been worth the lives they paid in order to keep such things hidden. Some things are just too dangerous to be left in the hands of men."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:17 am
"Yes, I do" 'David' said. He unbuttoned a shirt pocket and pulled out a folded envelope. He then buttoned the pocket back up and slid the envelope to Shadow.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:09 am

Kyrell nodded contemplatively but his objective had been accomplished. The weapons existed and they were reserved for the defense of Mt. Angelo city. He knew now that some kind of terrible advanced technology was within city walls and that it is so dangerous that the priestess entrusts no man to even merely see them. He then asked, "I beg your pardon. Why were you asking about money?"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:55 am
Shadow slowly picked up the envelope and checked it's contents. Seeing the money was legitimate, she put it back into the envelope and looked at Damien. "His name is John Luther. Outwardly, he's a simple man who owns a small pharmacy, but as I said, he actually owns two of them and their main product is poison. He makes a killing off very complex poisons, such as Gluttany's harp, which acts like a dietary and causes the person ingesting it to loose weight until they don't have enough weight to counter the poison and they die, or Lolita bane, which is the poison that 'kills beauty' by causing premature aging until death, and is being used to kill your friend. There are more, but those are two of the few exclusive kinds. Still, given the so called 'meaning' behind these poisons, I'm surprised it's being used against Jian and not Monica. Then again, it could be and you just don't know it. Either way, to kill someone with these poisons, your betrayer must be very wealthy. Anyway, is that enough to satisfy you?"

The priestess turned to look at her guard again, who seemed to shake his head no beyond her thick veil. She then turned back towards Kyrell. "I'm sorry. I don't know what your talking about." She said with all seriousness. "Can you elaborate?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games