Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 341 342 343 344 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:46 am
User Image
                                                Dangerously having the time of our lives
                                                These boys are just poison, there's thorns in our sides
                                                Starting fires wherever we go
                                                Watching them gamble everything they own
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sιχтн Yεαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя Pяεƒεcт || Sεεκεя

════════════════════════

Eve was just about there. All she needed was one last push and she'd be at the snitch. Hopefully Shawna didn't catch it in the meantime.

AC: 18
                                                Modifiers: Spotting +8, Catching +8
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: 27 (Spotted!)
                                                3/3 Catch Up
                                                -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

There are dogs on the loose, there are snakes in the desert
                                                I'm that knife in your boot, girl I've got ya
                                                I'm your number two man in the fight
                                                We are revolutionaries tonight
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ғιnally recover wнen тнe мood ιѕ rιgнт
                                              looĸιng υp ιnтo a neon ѕĸy
                                              cнιld ιn мe тaĸeѕ over, gυeѕѕ ιт'ѕ вeen тoo long
                                              ѕιnce тнe laѕт тιмe тнaт ι тrιed тo ғly

spaceKendall could tell Eve was getting close to the snitch. Wanting to give her the best chance at catching it before Shawna caught on and up, he took careful aim for the Slytherin seeker, and slammed his bat into the nearest bludger.

ι don'т ĸnow ιғ ι'll вe alrιgнт, ιѕ ιт oĸay тo вe мyѕelғ?
                                              wнy do we alwayѕ нave тo ғιgнт? now ι ĸnow ιт'ѕ alrιgнт
                                              ғιnally ι ғιnd wнen ι loѕe conтrol, ιnѕιde мy вody crυмвleѕ
                                              ιт'ѕ lιĸe тнerapy ғor мy вroĸen ѕoυl, ιnѕιde мy вody crυмвleѕ

xxxGRYFFINDOR BEATERxxx
                                              Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                              Mods: (+8 to Bludger Hits)
                                              Lives:

Aiming At: Shawna
                                              Final Roll: 26 HIT

xxxScorexxx
                                              00 to 00
                                              TIED

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:35 pm
User Image
                                                  Listen up, there's not a moment to spare
                                                  It's quite a drop from the top. So how you feeling down there?
                                                  It’s a cold, cruel, harsh reality
                                                  Got stuck here with your enemies

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝑆𝑙𝑦𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛 || 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝘩 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 || 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

════════════════════════

Talbot gasped as he felt the bludger collide with his side. That hurt! Noting that Kendall was taking aim at Shawna, he flew forward, hoping to redirect the bludger back toward Eve.

Modifiers: Bludgers +6 (-1)
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: 9 (Missed)

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

You started something that you just couldn't stop
                                                  You turned the ones that you love into the angriest mob
                                                  And their one last wish is that you pay for it
                                                  And there's no way you're getting out of this

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:49 pm
User Image
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Eve was finally flying even with Shawna. Reaching out, she tried to grab the snitch.

3/3 Catch Up
                                                1/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:27 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny saw the ball come his way. He went for a save

Position: keeper
                                                                            AC: 16 [+3 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2]
                                                                            Modifiers: +10 Defend
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll:

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
                                                                            null

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:33 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

Vinny was surprised he caught it he had to fight a sneeze at the worst time. He tassed the ball to andi before sneezing tho

Position: keeper
                                                                            AC: 16 [+3 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2]
                                                                            Modifiers: +10 Defend
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll: 12 xD

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
                                                                            Cara MiaKitty

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi caught the pass from Vinny and took off towards the Gryffindor goals.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

xxxSLYTHERIN CHASER - CAPTAINxxx
                                                          AC: 16
                                                          Skills: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                          Mods: (+8 to Stealing) (+8 to Shooting)
                                                          Lives:

Currently: To the Goals 1/3
                                                          Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

Quote:

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:39 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin Fourth Year Vice Captain Chaser
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin vs. Gryffindor

Shawna wasn't impressed with herself. She wasn't even more so when a bludger rammed into her side. Biting back the pain, she wasn't going to rollover yet. Fighting the pain she reached out again for the snitch.

Company : Slytherins and Gryffindors

OOC :
                                                  19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (2/2 attempts) Total Roll: 19 (fail)
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching (-1 Injury)
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
                                                  00 - 00

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:08 pm
User Image
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Eve missed, but she grit her teeth and reached again, determined to get the snitch.

3/3 Catch Up
                                                2/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:11 pm
User Image
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Eve managed to pull up as soon as her hands closed around the snitch. She held it up proudly, grinning. "Caught it!"

Final Roll: 23 (Caught!)
                                                3/3 Catch Up
                                                2/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi walked out onto the pitch, trying to keep optimistic about the game. They'd lost against Gryffindor, sure. But their seeker was a Whitethorne, so did that even count? Considering a fair bit of Andi's captaining advice had been coming from the girl's freaking aunt, she thought she was due a little slack. They'd do better this time, for sure.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

xxxSLYTHERIN CHASER - CAPTAINxxx
                                                          AC: 16
                                                          Skills: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                          Mods: (+8 to Stealing) (+8 to Shooting)
                                                          Lives:

Currently: - - -
                                                          Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:32 am

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

seventh year || Ravenclaw Head Girl || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch seeker || Dueling Club captain

Sonora headed out to the Pitch for the second game Ravenclaw was playing that year. She had a great time last time playing against Brennie and was looking forward to playing against Shawna today as well.

Stats:
Modifiers: +8 to spotting and catching the snitch, +6 to other
Special Skills: Natutral Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3

---

User Image User Image User Image
It's the story of my life, but you're my everything
so call my name!
I just wanna' play around,
your head's up in the clouds, you're like a shining star!
I just wanna' love your pain.
The scars that never fade, they make you who you are

♫♪
"Zenzenzense"by RADWIMPS, cover by Akane Sasu Sora

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:45 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

fourth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club pâtissière || Adventurer's Guild rogue || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club squire || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

Aidene headed down to the pitch, dragging Brook and Lavinia for a change. She had played strategically last game, holding herself back for defense somewhere. Luckily, but boringly, that hadn't really been necessarily. But today she knew both the opposing beaters and had talked to Lillith about adopting maybe a more...aggressive strategy. "Alright ladies. Fly swift and fly safe, and score a few quaffles for me, will ya?"

She started stretches, but glanced up every so often, eager to greet Talbot and Chadwick--ayy Chadwick was the Slytherin twin-- when they got there. She had a bet for Talbot: "Whoever lands more hits today buys cake (or currency equivalent) next weekend at Hogsmeade!"

Position: beater
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 to hitting bludgers, +5 to everything else
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A time will come
When you'll have to rise
Above the best and prove yourself
Your spirit never dies!

~"Warriors" by Imagine Dragons, from League of Legends, Cover by Caleb Hyles.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:48 pm
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fourth Year♖
♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖
User Image
▬▬"I think I'll share my food, that'll make her happy, right?"▬▬

Brook was dragged onto the field by Aidene. Last game, Brook had slacked. She had been SO READY for the game, then she just blanked out and didn't actually focus on the game, she had been too busy watching Aidene, who was a great beater. This game though, Brook would do something, she would win. She would show Aidene how amazing she could be. Of course, she also waved to Chadwick on the other team, who in return stuck his tongue out at her and smiled, and waved at her. He was so sweet sometimes, she glanced at Cenek, waiting with the Ravenclaw reserves, who was glaring at Chadwick, that was rather rude of her brother.

▬▬"I think I'll share my food, that'll make her happy, right?"▬▬

Position: chaser
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 Stealing; +7 shooting
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger, ADV Flying I & II
Lives: ♖♖♖
Roll: --
Trying to:

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:55 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
First Year Slytherin

▬▬"Being the best is great, you're the number one."▬▬

The second game he would play in today, and even better he was playing against his sister. Chadwick had goals, knock Brook out of the game. Of course aiming for their seeker, Sonora, would be just as well. Actually, hitting Aidene would be swell, but maybe he would just accidentally hit her when he was aiming for Brook or Sona. Yes, great plan. Chadwick walked on the field and saw Cenek sitting with the reserves. Chadwick pointed to his bat, then to Brook and Sona, then proceeded to hit his bat against his hand. Cenek glared at him, apparently his meaning of hitting one of the girls during the game was clearly translated across the field.

That was when Brook spotted him and smiled and waved. Chadwick stuck his tongue out at her and waved back, grinning, oh yes, he was going to enjoy this so much.

▬▬"Being unique is greater, you're the only one." ▬▬

Position: Beater
AC: 14
Modifiers: +2 Hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
Lives: ✌✌✌
Roll: --
Trying to:

_____

_____

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 341 342 343 344 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games