Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Post Your Pics? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post pic?
  yesh
  no
  maybe
View Results

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:51 pm
iPistl
DvnT
ambie434
DvnT
Sgt-Monkeyz
DvnT
Yea, I have a huge poster of him/her? up in my room. So funny to read those.

The stripe pattern on the right
looks like my bed sheets x3

User Image
Believe it or not, those are my bed sheets. ninja

That was Tasha, I showed you before, now this is me!
Blah, no eyeliner, my eyes are all shiney.
Oh well, better pic of me then before!

O: Your soo pretty heart

Thank you Mommeh. biggrin

@SoA: rolleyes I had comments like that all day. I guess you can't see it in this picture, but there's no name on the breast pocket, means' it's not military garb.

Big Brother: xd redface Thank you!

Welcome. <3
You're hair is quite beautiful in that picture as well. blaugh

It's the camo, it makes my hair seem like it's glowing. redface
Y'all are going to start making me blush now.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:53 pm
DvnT
ambie434
DvnT
Sgt-Monkeyz
DvnT

User Image

@SoA: rolleyes I had comments like that all day. I guess you can't see it in this picture, but there's no name on the breast pocket, means' it's not military garb.

It's okay. my summer coat is in camouflage as well.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:57 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
ambie434
DvnT
Sgt-Monkeyz
DvnT

User Image

[Summer ... coat? Is it always cold enough for a coat there?]
Fun! I like camo things, other then the jokes of "Wait! Where'd So-and-so go!?" After a few years of that it gets annoying.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:00 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
ambie434
DvnT

User Image

Fun! I like camo things, other then the jokes of "Wait! Where'd So-and-so go!?" After a few years of that it gets annoying.
No but it is rainy often enough. Besides it's as thin as most my t-shirts. infact... I think my American Apparel shirts are thicker.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:03 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
ambie434
DvnT

User Image

No but it is rainy often enough. Besides it's as thin as most my t-shirts. infact... I think my American Apparel shirts are thicker.

Oh, okay. I can understand wearing it when it's rainy. 3nodding
Here right now it's at 90, so even thinking of wearing anything over my tank top is probably going to give me heat stroke or something
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:08 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

Here right now it's at 90, so even thinking of wearing anything over my tank top is probably going to give me heat stroke or something
It's 13° here.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:13 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

It's 13° here.

Celcius, I keep forgetting that the rest of the world is in C, not F... Just a second, I'm going to see how hot that would be here..

EDIT: In F you would be 55degrees, and in Celcius, I would have 32 degrees. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:20 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

It's 13° here.

Celcius, I keep forgetting that the rest of the world is in C, not F... Just a second, I'm going to see how hot that would be here..

EDIT: In F you would be 55degrees, and in Celcius, I would have 32 degrees. 3nodding
yeah.... I'm staying here.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:22 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

It's 13° here.

I would go there, but I'm not sure how I would fit in. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:29 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

It's 13° here.

...I'm still trying to fit in. I was at my old high school today and met alot of smiling faces... as they were laughing about me on the inside. I hate meeting people I had nothing with. There also were several that wanted to start a conversation about how everything was going. Hate that. I just wanted to pick up Cherrie and then leave, do something fun but we both waited at the wrong door so that didn't go through as my cellular is broken so we couldn't contact eachother about our whereabouts...  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:32 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

It's 13° here.

...I'm still trying to fit in. I was at my old high school today and met alot of smiling faces... as they were laughing about me on the inside. I hate meeting people I had nothing with. There also were several that wanted to start a conversation about how everything was going. Hate that. I just wanted to pick up Cherrie and then leave, do something fun but we both waited at the wrong door so that didn't go through as my cellular is broken so we couldn't contact eachother about our whereabouts...

I'm sorry. Here have my cell phone, it's pretty useless as far as newer phones go [it only is used for calling], but at least it works.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:38 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

I'm sorry. Here have my cell phone, it's pretty useless as far as newer phones go [it only is used for calling], but at least it works.
emh... this is mine User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and it's not so much broken as that I forgot the code of my new chip as they blocked the old one for some incompetent reason whilst I had used it recently.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

emh... this is mine ...and it's not so much broken as that I forgot the code of my new chip as they blocked the old one for some incompetent reason whilst I had used it recently.

That's sorta like mine, but mine's a bit more square -well, everything about it is more square/rectangle. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:49 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

emh... this is mine ...and it's not so much broken as that I forgot the code of my new chip as they blocked the old one for some incompetent reason whilst I had used it recently.

That's sorta like mine, but mine's a bit more square -well, everything about it is more square/rectangle. sweatdrop
Well seeing as back then they weren't as greedy as now they didn't build the cellulars to break after ___ years unlike they do now so it is still working fine itself.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:50 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

Well seeing as back then they weren't as greedy as now they didn't build the cellulars to break after ___ years unlike they do now so it is still working fine itself.

Mine works great. ... Well, it has the few times I've used it. *Only uses house phone.*

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games