Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2730 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:26 am

*Slips in through the shadows to see if Psy is around, only to find Draa is out of the hospital* Draa darling, out already? *Checks out his outfit and grins.* Hmm, does that vest come in pink? Such a good color for you. wink
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:30 am

stressed I think I'll skip out on the pink vest stare ... and pink anything else for that matter.... well... except... *cough* ninja ... never mind ninja

*walks over to Ryzan and snatches the bottle from his hand, reading over the label*
tch... vicodin stare Figures they wouldn't give me anything stronger.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:31 am

* Is slightly vexed about everyone picking this particular time to come into the bar but doesnt show it to anyone * You dont need anything stronger stressed
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:34 am

*sturdies herself*
Hospital??
what happened???
you're little heart should be taking such stress!

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:35 am

*Eyes the grumpy grunny elf* Someone get up on the wrong side of the bed? neutral *Her eyes glow red a moment.* Ryzan, you are a dear to tolerate such BS from this, *Waves her hand in Draa's direction* rabbit creature.

*As she looks at Draa with disgust, a cool breeze floats in, knocking the pills from his hand.* Just in time.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am

* looks at Ayami * He had a few ribs broken while as a grunny. Thistle decided to play....

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:39 am

*gasps*
*rushes over to Draa*
Is your heart okay?? eek
Grunnies have fragile hearts you know... heart
do you need anything?
some pastries maybe? steamed milk?....
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:44 am

* sighs as Ayami runs over to Draa * Well it looks like I will never get a straight answer or a chance to talk about it * he whispers to himself. He scratches a quick note on a napkin

Headed downstairs. Needed to lay down.

And disappeared downstairs to the room *

(( hey I got to get ready for my shift. Be back in about 5 hours or so ))

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:47 am

*Watches Lady Ayami and groans.* Great, now his royal drama queen will really start laying it on thick. *She watches the pills roll across the floor and winks.* Nicely done my mischievous ghost. Fraid we don't have anything from Psy or Kat. Do you mind leaving a message with G to stop by and pick things up? *With that, she slips back in to the shadows calling out a goodbye as she goes. The cool breeze zips through Draa on it's way out, giving him a chill.*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:48 am

BlackR.16
You dont need anything stronger stressed
Says you! I can't even dress myself without doubling over in pain stressed

*as the bottle of pills is knocked from his hand, he grits his teeth and kicks it across the room. As he's about to make a comment about Ryzan and BS, he's suddenly approached by Ayami.*
I.... er... pastries would be nice...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:56 am

*Walks up to her office and sees an envelope on her desk with her name on it. She reads it and becomes very excited. This is FANTASTIC and she is giddy at the thought of her Mother welcoming Officer Dougherty with open arms. The only thing on this list that she doesn't have is an image of Officer Dougherty actually in the act of protecting her. Sure, he has, but in the heat of the moment, snapping a photo of it really isn't in the forefront of her mind…especially if she is the one in danger. stare

*Immediately, she gets out a piece of paper and writes down any information she knows off the top of her head.

1) Deceased Father's Name: Marco Pavani
2) 3 Photos of her: She's going to have to check her computer in her private office and print the images out. stressed
3) Photo's of Officer Dougherty: She's got some, but not in the act of protecting her. stare She will need to print these out too.
4) Address of her Mother's home and church: Writes both addresses down. Currently, her Mother lives just outside of Venice in Verona, liking the conveniences of being close to the city instead of out in the country. Her mother goes to the Verona Cathedral if she can't make in into Venice.*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:01 am

Gi ussta sweatdrop I am sure they will still help at least a little, Draa...

*goes to retrieve the bottle of pills for him, knowing that he wouldn't be able to get them himself*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:11 am

*smiles at Draa*
Okay i'll get you some pastries, you just sit down and don't' get too excited, wouldn't want you having a heart attack! gonk
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:18 am

*Walks into the Main Bar to grab a latte before she goes and prints out the images Brat needs. She grins at Ryzan and is surprised to see Draa.* Where's the outfit I let you borrow, Draa? neutral

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:20 am

*lifts an eyebrow at Ayami and takes a seat*
I know you mean well, but honestly I don't think I'm really in danger of a heart attack. It's my ribs that are the problem, not my heart... though I don't think Doctor Libidinous over there would know the difference.. *gestures over toward where he last remembers seeing Black, only to discover he's not there anymore. Shrugging it off, he finishes up his coke and sets the bottle down in front of him, not wanting to get up to throw it away since he just sat down. Just as he's getting comfortable, he hears Psyzapp ask about the pink outfit and cringes*

Er... um... I... uh... I handed it to the nurses to clean it and... um... they... er.... lost it. Yeah! The nurses lost it ninja
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2730 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games