Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2734 2735 2736 2737 2738 2739 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 285 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
36%
 36%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 933

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:18 am
Wakaji
Happy belated birthday Spazzy. :3

Thank you, thank you~
And happy belated birthday to you as well! c:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:09 pm
happy new years! owo  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:22 pm
Happy new year!!!

My same avatar from halloween though...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:52 pm
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Days later, but still.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:45 am
I am posting, even if just to say Hi and not let the guild die. cry  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:20 pm
Blind Blindness

Hi captain! I'm still around, just haven't done much posting I guess. Been trying to slowly shrink my terribly lengthy wish list, which'll take far too long I bet. How's your day going? Mine's been alright.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:13 pm
Blind Blindness

I'm still lurking, like, ALL the time. >>;
But now that the holidays are over and I'm not crafting gifts like mad, I'm trying to catch up on some gaming.
My Switch has been getting a lot of use recently, Diablo~ I have a serious obsession with that game.
Also been playing a lot of FFXIV, but that's pretty normal, I practically live in that game half the time. (Recently I've spent a good deal of time being a great sugarmama to my friends and beau, because I have piles of gil and never really do anything with it, and am the only character they know with maxed EVERYTHING who is perfectly willing to spend a couple hours crafting whatever needful things they list off to me for no cost, though they do provide the occasional tip to cover any teleporting fees I incur traveling about to grab materials.)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:55 pm
Princess Zelda21
Blind Blindness

Hi captain! I'm still around, just haven't done much posting I guess. Been trying to slowly shrink my terribly lengthy wish list, which'll take far too long I bet. How's your day going? Mine's been alright.

Well at least I know I can count on you to stay, Zelda. You're one of the regulars heart

Oh wish lists...yes yes…part of the reason I haven't created a long one lol

My day was alright. Mostly I laid in bed, watched some television (like the news), and read a bit from my Human Sexuality book for school. Unproductive things lol  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:59 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness

I'm still lurking, like, ALL the time. >>;
But now that the holidays are over and I'm not crafting gifts like mad, I'm trying to catch up on some gaming.
My Switch has been getting a lot of use recently, Diablo~ I have a serious obsession with that game.
Also been playing a lot of FFXIV, but that's pretty normal, I practically live in that game half the time. (Recently I've spent a good deal of time being a great sugarmama to my friends and beau, because I have piles of gil and never really do anything with it, and am the only character they know with maxed EVERYTHING who is perfectly willing to spend a couple hours crafting whatever needful things they list off to me for no cost, though they do provide the occasional tip to cover any teleporting fees I incur traveling about to grab materials.)

I figured. Well you're being a good VC then. cool

Do you have PayPal? I would pay you to craft me something lol

I got Diablo for the Switch. Along with Mario Kart and Skyrim. Have yet to play them, but I might soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:13 pm
Blind Blindness

I rarely watch the news, except for the weather report. Meanwhile, I've been playing Dead or Alive 5 on Xbox One. It's pretty good. Anyhow, have a good night! ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:15 am
Blind Blindness

I got Diablo for the Switch. Along with Mario Kart and Skyrim. Have yet to play them, but I might soon.

I don't, actually, no one's ever been interested in commissioning me, really, or paying for what I make.
(At least not online, I've had some real life interest on occasion, but usually nothing terribly serious.)
Ohh, you should definitely try out Diablo~ It's one of my favorite games! (as evidenced by my willingness to earn every challenge I'd already finished on the PS4 version over again.)
I'd offer to party up with you, but I don't pay for the sub to do online stuff because I have no friends (other than you) that even own a Switch, and I don't care for playing multiplayer much, anyway, especially not with strangers.
My beau would say you should totally get into Skyrim first, though, haha~ That's one of his favorite games. (Personally, I preferred Morrowind (yes, I'm a blasphemer, I know) and Oblivion.)
Of course, if you're just looking for something casual to kill a little time, Mario Kart would be the way to go. (It's not half bad, either, if the time my beau spent playing it on our Wii U is anything to go by, but I hate racing games and never touched it.)
Oh! And if you're ever in the market to expand your game options on your Switch for cheap, I've heard Humble Bundle is going to make bundles for the Switch like they do with PC!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:12 pm
So, I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a long time. I've been getting used to life in at the University. I'm taking just oceanography classes for the forseeable future, which is awesome. Sadly the classes are on the total opposite side of campus... Long walk in the morning and afternoon.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:35 am
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness

I don't, actually, no one's ever been interested in commissioning me, really, or paying for what I make.
(At least not online, I've had some real life interest on occasion, but usually nothing terribly serious.)
Ohh, you should definitely try out Diablo~ It's one of my favorite games! (as evidenced by my willingness to earn every challenge I'd already finished on the PS4 version over again.)
I'd offer to party up with you, but I don't pay for the sub to do online stuff because I have no friends (other than you) that even own a Switch, and I don't care for playing multiplayer much, anyway, especially not with strangers.
My beau would say you should totally get into Skyrim first, though, haha~ That's one of his favorite games. (Personally, I preferred Morrowind (yes, I'm a blasphemer, I know) and Oblivion.)
Of course, if you're just looking for something casual to kill a little time, Mario Kart would be the way to go. (It's not half bad, either, if the time my beau spent playing it on our Wii U is anything to go by, but I hate racing games and never touched it.)
Oh! And if you're ever in the market to expand your game options on your Switch for cheap, I've heard Humble Bundle is going to make bundles for the Switch like they do with PC!

Thank you for your suggestions. I enjoyed your post. As soon as this week passes, I think I'll get on to choosing my first game. It will probably be Mario Kart I first play because...why not? It's always fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:38 am
delasislas
So, I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a long time. I've been getting used to life in at the University. I'm taking just oceanography classes for the forseeable future, which is awesome. Sadly the classes are on the total opposite side of campus... Long walk in the morning and afternoon.

I understand. My university (main campus) is big and requires long walks. Well, for us Americans. 10-20 minutes lol
And the other campus is a 30-45 minute drive.

I'm only taking one class (Human Sexuality) this semester. Next semester is my practicum, followed by internship, so I'll be super busy then since they will be like a full-time job.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2734 2735 2736 2737 2738 2739 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games