Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2734 2735 2736 2737 2738 2739 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:23 pm

((NP ~ see post at Kathy's re: your new identity wink ))
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 1, 3, 3 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:29 pm

*walks in through the back door, going directly to the kitchen to catch up on what he's missed the past few days*

*flies into the main bar, surprised when he doesn't see anybody there. Goes over to a shadowed corner and curls up on the floor*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:01 pm

*Puts the finishing touches on dinner and is very pleased with herself. She needs a bottle of Chardonnay to go with dinner and heads up to the Main bar to grab something cold. She sees a note in her office, again from Lil Brat requesting her Mother's Name and any pet names her parents called one another. She takes out the piece of paper she has all the other information on and the color printouts of the images Brat requested and adds the latest info for Brat.

5) Mother's name: Palmira Pavani
6) Pet names: None that she knows of. Her family is probably more formal than most. sweatdrop

She puts all the info back into the envelope and as she heads to the Main Bar to get her Chardonnay, she sees Lil Brat and grins.*

Here you go Lil…all the information you requested. I hope it's enough. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:10 pm

Having spent a few hours with one of Icy's finest, and also having to promise him that neither Icy nor Flame would kill him for assisting him....she finally finds staff pictures of the two men that were with Flame in Jamaica. Printing the pictures off on photo paper, she adds them to the staff pictures of Icy and Flame. She heads back to her quarters to change before heading up to the main bar to wait for Brat.

Her phone goes off with another text from dame. Undecided on letting her know she's heard from Icy, since her phone may be compromised, she decides to play it safe and act as if Icy hadn't contacted her.
Kat's text to dame
You lost her? How in the hell did you lose her? You better suck up to Flame or something and FIND her!

Heading up to the bar, she sees Psy and Brat. She goes over to them and greets Brat. "Bratty....got a prezzie for ya.." She hands her the pictures and then goes behind the bar to make her drink. "Hey Psy....anything interesting going on today?" Once her drink is made, she heads to her customary seat.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:12 pm

*Having finished dinner, she returns to MW to find Psy with all the requested information.* Excellent, if all goes well..., Well, if all goes according to plan, you will probably get a few distressed calls from your mother inquiring after your welfare. *She takes the photos and information, slipping them in her pocketbook.* The first few contacts with the ghost may frighten and alarm her. Just assure her you're just fine. wink

*She smiles at Kat, glad to get the rest of the information*

((Edited))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:13 pm

((BRAAAAAAAAAAAATTYYYYYYYYYYYY!! You didn't see meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:15 pm

*She grins at Brat.* I'll deal with my Mother. It won't be the first time she's called me "distressed" about my welfare or what I'm doing. rolleyes I can't thank you enough for this. *She quickly gives Lil Brat a huge hug and kisses her on both sides of her face.* xd
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:15 pm

((I know crying But I fixed it... lol *Glomps* ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:22 pm

*She fills her flask, tucking it in her waistband.*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:22 pm

"Well, I also had a text from dame saying that Icy had flown the coop, but I didn't want to tell dame I had heard from Icy....that is, IF my phone is being compromised. I feel bad keeping dame in the dark, but maybe this will get her back trying to get Flame and the other two men out of Switzerland." She sips her drink and checks her phone for any new messages.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:23 pm

{{I'll change her outfit here in a second.}}

Amy came into MW with a very determined look on her face. She was going to find Psyzapp! She was going to find her and...

She gasped softly and her eyes widened when she saw Pszyapp in the bar. She quickly went over to her.

"Psyzapp! Finally I can talk with you!"

She nodded to Brat slightly, who was beside Psyzapp.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:24 pm

*She gets the pictures from Kat and tucks those in her pocketbook as well, then hugs Psy back.* Wish me luck, ladies. Gotta catch my flight now. *She slips out the door and in to a waiting vehicle, which pulls out quickly and zips off. Fingering her pocketbook, she smiles softly. The paperwork will be completed on the flight out. She grins as she feels a cool breeze coming from the back seat.* Hope you're ready girl.

((Cont'd in Everywhere Else))

((Edited and moved down a post.))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:27 pm

*Was going to talk to Katana more but was approached by Amy wanted to talk with her.* neutral What is it Amy.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:28 pm

((Fortunately, G will be stopping by to check in and send me info.))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:32 pm

*Turns to Katana.* I had to go and get a new phone again DAMNIT! Neil ran around making all sorts of arrangements for me to get people in to check my computer in my private office and such. stressed What a waste of time and a pain in the a$$ this "L" person has caused me! evil
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2734 2735 2736 2737 2738 2739 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games