Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2735 2736 2737 2738 2739 2740 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 285 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
36%
 36%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 933

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:40 am
Princess Zelda21
Blind Blindness

I rarely watch the news, except for the weather report. Meanwhile, I've been playing Dead or Alive 5 on Xbox One. It's pretty good. Anyhow, have a good night! ^_^*

I like the news sometimes. It sucks us in. I'll have to try Dead or Alive at some point.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:49 pm
Blind Blindness
Princess Zelda21
Blind Blindness

I rarely watch the news, except for the weather report. Meanwhile, I've been playing Dead or Alive 5 on Xbox One. It's pretty good. Anyhow, have a good night! ^_^*

I like the news sometimes. It sucks us in. I'll have to try Dead or Alive at some point.

Yep. I've been trying to beat survival mode on hard or higher both on solo and tag team. It's quite tough so far.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:27 pm
Blind Blindness
delasislas
So, I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a long time. I've been getting used to life in at the University. I'm taking just oceanography classes for the forseeable future, which is awesome. Sadly the classes are on the total opposite side of campus... Long walk in the morning and afternoon.

I understand. My university (main campus) is big and requires long walks. Well, for us Americans. 10-20 minutes lol
And the other campus is a 30-45 minute drive.

I'm only taking one class (Human Sexuality) this semester. Next semester is my practicum, followed by internship, so I'll be super busy then since they will be like a full-time job.

I like it because when I was on the boat I really wanted to be able to walk a lot. I've also gone like 3 weeks with no soda and cutting down a bit on coffee(8 cups from 12+)
You only have one class! I wish I had that...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:05 am
delasislas
lot. I've also gone like 3 weeks with no soda and cutting down a bit on coffee(8 cups from 12+)

I had to quit coffee cold turkey months ago. ;w;
Before I was diagnosed, all I knew was that it exacerbated whatever made me feel ill.
(And now with my diagnosis, caffeine is a legitimate worry in the 'this might be bad for you,' but every person is different, so it's not exactly set in stone that it'll be bad.)
At this point I should be able to try it again, but I can't have my favorite creamer (or any real creamer at all) in it anymore. cat_crying
(I've also been terrified to try coffee again even though I miss my daily coffee something fierce still. Herbal tea just isn't the same.)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:32 pm
Queen Spazzy
I had to quit coffee cold turkey months ago. ;w;
Before I was diagnosed, all I knew was that it exacerbated whatever made me feel ill.
(And now with my diagnosis, caffeine is a legitimate worry in the 'this might be bad for you,' but every person is different, so it's not exactly set in stone that it'll be bad.)
At this point I should be able to try it again, but I can't have my favorite creamer (or any real creamer at all) in it anymore. cat_crying
(I've also been terrified to try coffee again even though I miss my daily coffee something fierce still. Herbal tea just isn't the same.)

I don't blame you for not being able to drink coffee in such a long time. Sure hope you'll find a solution to what's been making you feel sick one of these days, Spazzy-chan. I figure I'll stick to just tea for a while instead of coffee with creamer. Green tea would be my favorite, especially with lemon flavor added. In the meantime, back to shrinking my lengthy wish list. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:09 pm
I'm a grown man, a badass metalhead, a viking who falls asleep listening to death metal and worships the ancient heathen gods while training to fight someday in Ragnarok.

And then my friend sends me Winney the Pooh plushies and I take adorable, cuddly pictures with them.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:28 am
All this snow is really screwing with school. We've lost around 1.5 weeks so far and it's looking like it is going to continue.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:12 pm
delasislas
Blind Blindness
delasislas
So, I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a long time. I've been getting used to life in at the University. I'm taking just oceanography classes for the forseeable future, which is awesome. Sadly the classes are on the total opposite side of campus... Long walk in the morning and afternoon.

I understand. My university (main campus) is big and requires long walks. Well, for us Americans. 10-20 minutes lol
And the other campus is a 30-45 minute drive.

I'm only taking one class (Human Sexuality) this semester. Next semester is my practicum, followed by internship, so I'll be super busy then since they will be like a full-time job.

I like it because when I was on the boat I really wanted to be able to walk a lot. I've also gone like 3 weeks with no soda and cutting down a bit on coffee(8 cups from 12+)
You only have one class! I wish I had that...

Walking can be nice and gives you time to have thinking time.

It's my lightest semester by far. I'm still stressed out because I have to find a practicum site for next semester, plus there's a group project coming up. After all this time I still have social anxiety to speak on the phone with a potential employer lol. But such is life...I'll make it through. I should be more grateful I can sleep in and by and large have control of my day, but I do suffer from depression and anxiety, so..

But anyway, I think it's great that you've cut down on soda. It's terrible for your health. I drink it once in a blue moon, but I used to regularly. Coffee once in a while. Keep up the good work!  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:15 pm
delasislas
All this snow is really screwing with school. We've lost around 1.5 weeks so far and it's looking like it is going to continue.

Wow, that's a long time  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:37 pm
@Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

THAT IS SO CUTE. You'd have to be almost satan to not like it...lol j.k. but yeah  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:12 am
What?! 2 weeks without a post. Okay I'm posting wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:28 pm
Blind Blindness

I've been having a hard time with classes, coming to terms that professors can have somewhat unreasonable thoughts on student's abilities. One was saying that we have two hours to do a final, but because we will all finish in one hour we'll only use the second hour that is allotted.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:02 pm
delasislas
Blind Blindness

I've been having a hard time with classes, coming to terms that professors can have somewhat unreasonable thoughts on student's abilities. One was saying that we have two hours to do a final, but because we will all finish in one hour we'll only use the second hour that is allotted.

I've been there. Well, luckily I've only had a professor or two that was very unreasonable (e.g. my English professor who gave me B's on every paper despite the fact that I nailed them). And even Brandy, though she probably doesn't remember now, would have been able to attest at the time, my papers were certainly better written than she would have had you believe!

In your case, the professor seems assuming and arrogant. I hope that the Final Exam is as simple as your professor seems to think it will be.

What classes are you taking, by the way?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:56 am
~watching Yu Yu Hakusho for the umpteenth time~  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:23 am
Speedira Windira
~watching Yu Yu Hakusho for the umpteenth time~

Ohh. Never seen it. What's it about?  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2735 2736 2737 2738 2739 2740 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games