Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSpainxTomatox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:39 pm
*looks around* I think this is a family matter  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:43 pm
((He's not being contradictive. He's being neutral. ;D))

He waves his hand dismissively at Spain, before looking back to his sister.
Switzerland blinks. "What's with the fidgeting, sister?" he asks, tilting his head.

((I warn you, I make him a little slow. >w>))  

Mukuro-kun

xSpainxTomatox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:44 pm
((((G2G! Tino I'll see you at school-we'll finish the "dirty old man" conversation))))
*puts down basket of tomatoes* "Even though I must go I will leave my basket of fresh, yummy matoes."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:51 pm
((@Spain: Audios!!! @Swiss: Lol XD))
"Just thinking, who's telling the truth?" tilts head  

Loev Bara

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
((back))

"....Dirty..? ....It is how we are made, and you are calling that dirty..?" she says, but pausing, thinking about what to say for the last part of his comment. Blushing, she disregards it, turning to Liechtenstein. "...It is not confusing at all Miss Liechtenstein, quite natural, really….now stop that fidgeting....

....and your brother lies...."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:55 pm
"Eh...remember, no one but your brother speaks the truth. And that's one truth that won't be spoken for a while, luckily." he says to his sister.

He gives Belarus a little glare. "If it is not so dirty, why did you blush at my question?" he asks, raising an eyebrow. He scoffs. "Lies? I do not! I never lie to my sister! There are just some things I keep from her until she's older."

((@Bela: Welcome back~ ^^))  

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:02 pm
((Welcome back Bela!))
Turns to Bela, awaiting a response...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:03 pm
"....Ah, not to worry, Miss Liechtenstein, if you have questions, ask me...I will tell you everthing you want to know..." she said. Turning to Switzerland, "...W-What feelings I may have about my brother is none of your concern, Mr. Switzerland..!"

((I FEEL LOVED! *HUGGIES*))

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:07 pm
Switzerland smirks. "Oh, so you DO feel that way about your brother, do you, Miss Belarus? But...isn't he your brother?" he asks, knowing full well that this must be very touchy for Bela. "And you will tell her nothing. I forbid you." he adds, protectively.

((@Bela: XD! You ARE loved. *hugs back!*))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:12 pm
((LOVE ALL AROUND!! heart Lol where's France XD))
"Brother, I don't like it when you act up" she says expressionless, but secretly awaiting Bela's response.  

Loev Bara

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:12 pm
"..! I-I-! N-no, Mr. Switzerland...um,..you have i-it all wrong..!" she stutters. If Switzerland finds out....

((THANK YOU ALL!!! And yes, we needed France a loooong time ago!!) XD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:14 pm
((I have to go eat pumpkin cheesecake/read a bedtime story to my sister/take a shower. Hopefully I won't fall asleep like last night.... so I'll try to get back on. Hopefully Korea is done with that essay! Bye for now!))  

Aniki China

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:17 pm
"Oh, if it's not that, then what is it?" he asks Belarus. Turning to his sister, he adds, "I'm not acting up, I just want to know. It's very suspicious to me."

He looks back at Belarus. "So?"

((See you, China~))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:21 pm
By this time Belarus was blushing profusely with a scowl on her face. "...D-did I not tell you it is none of your concern..?!" she snapped. “..W-worry about your sister, not I...!”

Eam Adair

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:22 pm
((Bye China!))
"Oh..." puts her finger on her lips and begins to think.EDIT: "So why do you wan't to know what Bela feels about her brother, brother?"  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games