Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:13 pm
The object started ticking,it had 30 minutes on it's clock,"My what a short time to be in my brother's home."He walked in sat on the couch and put his feet on the coffee table.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:22 pm
"I know," Robert said. "But Alicia told me that she stashed a book under the bed in that guest room that she ******** you in. That book will be able to help." Fire roared up and they appeared in Brago's mansion.  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:26 pm
"okay" Brago brought Hana to their room. "Now to fetch the book."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:30 pm
He walked around the house and looked at some things,"Some of this he took from the Castle."He poked around with a bored expression,"I need take some ingredients with me anyway,"He grabbed a black bag and started shoving in weird looking things in and glass crystals,"Making potions as such a waste."He walked out the house.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:31 pm
Robert walked into the room. "I already got it," he said, holding up the book. "And I already looked it up. Saving Hana will take some pretty powerful blood magic."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:42 pm
"do it, Robert"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:46 pm
Robert nodded and then made a small cut on the palm of his hand. He used the blood to trace symbols onto the ground. He began to chant in a strange language and the symbols began to glow.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:49 pm
Neuro smelled the air,"Death."He kept walking until he saw the Devil's Nest sign,he grinned and walked in,"Hello Cook,I'll be staying for awhile,I hope my room is still the way I left it last time."He walked up the stairs.

Cook nodded his head,"It is."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:49 pm
"Thank you for bringing this book Alicia"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:55 pm
Alicia nodded. "I had a feeling that I should bring it and hide it here," she said. Robert finished chanting and the symbols floated up off of the ground. They swirled around in a circle and became a stream of magic that flowed into Hana. "That should help her," he said as he slumped against the wall and passed out. Alicia looked up at Brago. "Looks like it's just us," she said.  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:58 pm
Brago sighed. "I dont like having things hung over me. How would you like me to pay you back for this act of kindness" Like i cant already guess...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:01 pm
Neuro walked into his room or what looked like a office,a red desk with a computer was on the side near the window,he walked over and sat down,"Somethings never change do they."He sat back and closed his eyes.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:03 pm
"You already know," Alicia said. "And I hope that you're better this time. Last time was good, but I want to see how good it is when you're a monster."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:06 pm
A blinking noise was coming from his pocket,he got it out and looked at it,"Should I play asteroid and destroy someones fun."His grin evil, he got up.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:06 pm
"I require blood for that. I must consume the ammount a regular Vampire would."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games