Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:36 pm
Chris continued to ignore him and looked at Hannah who was now asleep.

Erin starred off into the distance ignoring him. Blake just stood there awkwardly. "wooow...you can really feel the tension.." he said taking his hands out of his pocket and grabbed at the air while he said that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:51 pm
Light laughed. "You're telling me." He said. He looked around. "So, where are you guys going, eh? Or is this your home?" He looked around at the empty forest, not resisting the urge to smirk. "Prime real estate, if I do say so myself." He said, laughing a bit.
He wondered why Erin was ignoring him. He figured she must really like him a lot to be able to just tune him out like that. It took real compassion to just not be able to even hear the person talk. He remembered a song about catching a cold from the ice inside someone's soul. To him, that made no sense. He looked at her a bit. "Cat got your tongue, I see." He murmured, smiling a bit sideways.

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:28 pm
Erin looked at him. "No." she snapped. "I prefer not to talk to people I dont trust." Erin looked over at Blake giving him the 'ur sleeping in the dog house' look. Blake looked down at the floor knowing he was in trouble for something that he didnt know yet. He stuck his hands back in his front pockets and stared at his feet. "Uh..we dont really hav a home, we move around alot." Blake said taking a step to the side out of reach of Erin's arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:22 am
Light laughed a bit. He had had a lot of travel under his belt and was quite different from Jason and Vamp, albeit Vamp was one of the good guys. He waved a hand around the forest. "It's only been a minute and the less you talk, the more I can figure you out." He said to Erin. "You're so uptight. You need to loosen up or that in itself will be your undoing." He said, smiling a bit. He motioned around to the open air again.
"We only have a set number of years on our hands." He said. "The only thing worth fearing is fear itself." He smiled. A minor politician quote. Who was it? Either JFK or FDR. He had forgotten after not too long.
If put up against the novel Farenheit 451, he felt like Clarisse to the Montag-ness of the flock. Firemen waiting for the call to start fires and they would burn themselves until a new fire would rise and be rekindled into but a new Phoenix and just burn. And burn. And Burn until not even hell could help seldom Heaven. "Being on the run's a vicious cycle." He told them. "Sometimes you have to take breaths in between a song when playing." He said.

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:46 pm
Hannah looked at Chris before she stuck the thingy in her arm and sighed what was she suppose to do. She could only read a person thoughts so far away and she felt sleepy again, May please don't pour stuff on me again. Her head laid on Vamp's leg and she nestled close to him, using him as a pillow, good night Vamp and sweat dreams.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:41 pm
Vamp looked down at Hannah and sighed quietly to himself. He looked away but set his hand down, not bothering to make her move. It was a short ride to the lab anyway and maybe she'd actually stay asleep that way.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:18 pm
Erin looked at Light and said, "You obviously dont know wat iv just been through...twice; and I dont really care if you can figure me out or not. Go ahead be my guest, but once you learn wat I've just been through u better get the hell out of my way." She said glaring at him. Erin didn't really care that she was over reacting to Light, she didn't trust him and to her, if he got in her way she wudnt hesitate to fight him. Blake nodded and said, "Well...wenever we do take a small break it always gets interrupted." he shrugged.

Chris sighed and played with the hem of her shirt waiting to go back to her cell in the lab.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:44 pm
Light rolled his eyes a bit. A forced half smile came onto his visage as he leaned against a tree. Northern Oak, it seemed they were around Virginia. Or were they? Humans tended to defy nature. "You think you had it any harder than any of the miscreants back at the lab? They die everyday and you have the blessing of freedom even if only for a couple days at a time."
He sighed a bit. "Yet the worst thing life throws is pain, but not death. If we die, we die martyrs because we believe in freedom, yet we haven't yet." His smile kind of receeded from his facial features. "Almost everyone on this planet is in pain, whether it be physical or emotional. What matters is what you do with that pain. Complain, adapt, or die. Maybe the first and latter are one in the same." He said. "In other words, get over it. Maybe I wasn't here for what you've been through but you're still alive and whatever whoever upstairs has planned out for you you have to do it."

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:10 pm
"Ok well then you try having your alter ego try and take over you and make you disappear from the face of the earth. the first time Chris tried to get me back to the lab, and just recently Sam tried to kill me so I really dont think you sh-" Erin was cut off by Blake. He came up behind her and held his hand over her mouth. "I think you should just stop antagonizing her..She's been through a truamatic internal event so if I were you I wud stop talking before she attacks you..." he said struggling to keep Erin in one spot. She was trying hard to get out of his grasp but it was a little hard since one arm was wrapped around her torso area holding her arms down and her head close to his chest with her mouth covered.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:21 pm
Light sighed again. "Antagonizing? I'm not. I'm just saying that you all could have it much worse." He smiled a bit regretfully. His eyes glowed a purple as dark aura surrounded his hand. "You can force people out given enough willpower. But your Aura's a part of you until the day you die." He said. "And yours is pretty simple minded if it hasn't screwed you over yet." He said. The dim ball tinted a dark purple flew a bit withing range of 15 feet. "It has a mind of it's own, and I don't think it's good attached to other people's lighter essences." He looked up. "I haven't tried it." Which was a lie. Where his fighting style failed he was a decent Aura manipulator.  

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:28 pm
Aria watched the ball jump around and smiled a bit. "I like him. He's mine." She joked, nudging Tomoyo. "You can have the brooding emo." Tomoyo growled at her. "I don't like him." She said, watching from afar.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:33 pm
Erin stopped struggling against Blake wen she saw the floating purple ball. As if it couldn't hav been anymore weirder both Blake and Erin tilted their head to the side slightly and starred at it. Erin raised her eyebrows at it.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:42 pm
Light caught the ball and it disappeared in his grasp. He let out a heavy sigh, as if he'd just been released from a strangle hold. "When you're being choked, when you sit up too fast and take a while to get your bearings, you see purple. It's the aura you emanate." He said. He turned, beginning to walk back and forth a bit. "Everyone's is different... Erin, when I met you, I saw a bright orange from you, which told me you had a fiery personality. Blake's is like a dark, almost black one which shows an inner peace, which from that I can assume you are lovers since fire resonates with coal." He smiled a bit. "A gift and a curse." He said. He wasn't going to explain it all, for even he didn't fully get it. "So if you assume that they would intertwine, the personalities, maybe even traits would be inherited. But, when you assume, you make an a** out of 'u' and me." He laughed a bit. An old joke he had heard from a radiologist.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:02 am
Kazumi looked at Light and tilted her head. Aura was tricky, next to Necromancy. She had only met one Necromancer, and she had passed away. Not the true form, of course. "So that's why I can't read your mind. You placed a safeguard on yours." She said, looking off in the distance.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:39 pm
(lol xD dont assume. u make an a** out of u and me hahaha my teacher told us that atthe begining of the year lol aww i love that joke aha or watevr it is haha)

Blake nodded wen Light had said that they were lovers. Erin had calmed down a bit now. She moved Blake's hand from her mouth and asked, "A gift and a curse?"  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games