Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:41 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----One thing I noticed almost as soon as my hand touched her stomach was that it was cold. When exercising, blood flow redirected to the parts of the body being used--namely her arms and legs from her last couple of moves--leaving the abdomen oddly cool because the body wasn't using those organs as much... why was I thinking about that? Hakanai's face turned red, and I felt heat rush into my own out of sudden embarrassment. s**t. My gaze dropped to the floor between us as I waited out the healing process. I couldn't deny that she was attractive, which was part of it, I think. But then again, I was at the age where every female was attractive, and it was annoying. First Kazumi, then Jae--who was significantly older than me and already taken--, and now this.

Thankfully, I wasn't waiting for skin to stitch itself together, so the healing went pretty quickly. The glow faded from around my hands, and I sat back with a sigh, forcing my embarrassment away. Movement drew my attention back to Hakanai in time to see her mouth something, pulling her hand from her chin down. It took a second, but I realized she was thanking me, and flashed her a grin. Pushing myself to my feet with a grunt, I held out a hand to help her up before taking a step back.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 7 5 0
α c :: 3 2 8 2 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 0 5 / 8 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 5 / 7 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:42 pm
THIS RP IS STRICTLY BETWEEN TAO AND ME AT THE MOMENT, WE ARE COPYING AND PASTING OUR POSTS, PLEASE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE US UNTIL THIS RED TEXT IS REMOVED.

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Hakanai gave him a small and now, a bit shy smile as she took his hand and used most of her leg to get up. She does feel better. Her head cocked to the side as she had noticed the dark circles under his eyes but he didn't show signs of being tired. So maybe just stress? Or was it how he naturally look? Placed her notebook in the bag, she slung the bag over her shoulder as she whistled towards Lilja as Lilja simply turned her head and looked annoyed. That was twice, her cat nap was disturbed. Hakanai caught the flatten ears and the annoyed glare as Hakanai rolled her eyes. "Stay if want." Hakanai signed towards Lilja as Lilja was consider it.. but she was hungry. With a soft grumble that only can be heard by Kaileer, she jumped down and stretched in a cat like way.

With a smile, she heads out of the dojo with Kaileer as she started to show him how to fingerspell the alphabet while walking on the way to the restaurant.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC: WIll fix this training post later ><

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:43 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----I flinched slightly at the look Hakanai gave me, unsure what exactly she was looking at, and watched her sign something to Lilja, rubbing the back of my neck nervously. Did I have something on my face? I mean, I couldn't deny that towards the end, when I'd been kept on my toes, I'd actually worked up a sweat. Which meant that after my adrenaline wore off in a few minutes, it was going to hit me like a punch in the face. But I'd been pretty good at hiding my exhaustion so far, and I could keep it up for a while yet. Hopefully.

Though it did remind me that I couldn't remember the last time I'd slept properly.

No, don't think about it. Thinking about it was just going to make me tired. I heard a growl from Lilja, but the cat hoped down from her perch anyway and joined us on our way out. Keeping a spring to my step, I discarded my bokken at stand I'd gotten them from and hurried after Hakanai. The white-haired genin was determined to get started right away, and I needed to be able to keep up. I wasn't exactly the brightest person I'd ever met, but memorizing was something I kind of had to do. What better way to improve than to memorize an entire language? So, as we headed out of the dojo and onto the streets, she showed me the first few letters of the alphabet, which I mimicked to the best of my ability.

[Exits to Edible Creations]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

α c :: 3 2 8 2 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 0 5 / 8 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 5 / 7 8 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:06 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 290/300 l Stamina - 300/300

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

After setting everything in the tree, Axel walked back to the academy. He saw that the fake snow was falling and that there was no problem with the machine, no smoke, no nothing. That was excellent. Now he simply had to go and decorate some parts of the academy, but where? He walked past the counter and saw an older gentleman sitting in the counter, not the same one as a couple of days ago. She most likely had her day off today. It was close to Christmas, he wouldn’t doubt it if she was. Axel thought it was for the best to walk to the second floor and decorate the hallways and some of the classrooms now that the place was empty. Yes… That’s exactly what he was going to do.
[1/3]

The boy went straight for the second floor with some fake green stuff to add to the walls, as well as mistletoes. He put the green stuff, which name he couldn’t recall at the time, around the walls from one end. He ran the hallway, something which they had not been allowed to do when he was a student here. It took him ten seconds to clear the hallway; at other times, it might have taken him less, but he was carrying a bunch of things, and had to be careful not to slip, or else he might lose the bomb Hakanai so kindly gave him. Once both sides had the green thing, he put up different Christmas decorations on the walls, all of which were stickers of different kinds; mistletoes, stars, Christmas trees, and other such stuff.
[2/3]

For the last part of the decoration, he grabbed mistletoes and set them in all of the classrooms, just above the door frame, but some of them where already done, which meant that it was less work for him. He then went into each of them and set up a small Christmas tree. It took five minutes to get htem out of the box and put them on the ground, they weren’t that tall, they barely reached his knees, so it was not much of an effort. The real effort was the constant coming and going up and down the stairs to set them. It took him the better part of an hour to finish that process, and once he was done, he revisited them all once more to make sure it was all done, and then he sprinkled them one at a time with Iron Sand for good measure and for contrast with the rest of the room, and with that, the academy was finaly finished.
[3/3]

With this done, he walked out to cash in on his work in the Kage's Office.

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
Tao Benshin

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:45 pm
User Image

-----[Placeholder]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

α c :: 4 1 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 9 0 / 8 9 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 7 0 / 8 7 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]

• +335 Chakra/ +335 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ + 50 Stamina [2015 X-mas]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:37 am

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Puppeteer // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 475 / 475 // Stamina: 100 / 100 // Insects: 1000 / 1000

Walking into the academy to resume his training, Osamu browsed through the shelves full of jutsu scroll, picking out a few of each element he knew he could use and one that sounded interesting and that fit with his clan’s style.
Reading through the first one, it was a a defensive jutsu to make his body more resilience against fire and heat. Osamu built up chakra within himself, converting it to katon and feeling his temperature rise as he felt his hands set aflame. At first, the pain was intense, the boy nearly crying out within the quiet academy, but he grit his teeth and focused and slowly the pain receded and he could feel his skin becoming more and more tempered as the fire no lingered bothered him at all. To finish the process, Osamu surged his chakra a bit more, setting his whole body on fire for a minute or so before dialing it back down and putting the flames out. Smiling, the boy went to read the next scroll. (1/1) Fireproof Technique Learned
Next was a large fireball jutsu, Osamu read through the scroll rather quickly, committing the series of handseals to his awesome memory before rolling the scroll back up and setting it aside in case he needed to check it again. Closing his eyes to focus for a moment, Osamu concentrated and started getting his chakra flowing as he raised his hands in front of him and started performing the handseals slowly, muttering them to himself as he went to help him memorize the series better. He then took a deep breath as he brought his hands to his mouth. Exhaling, flames shot from his mouth and burst into a large fireball that flew towards the nearest dummy before engulfing it. (1/1) Great Fireball technique Learned
The next one was more complicated, Osamu grabbed the scroll and opened it, sitting on the floor with it for a while to read over and really study it’s more intricate details. He started off reading through the handsigns, saying them out loud as he read each one. Once he had read the series a few time, he began slowly perform the series a few times, but without actually adding chakra to it, just to get the hang of it. (1/3)
After a few run-throughs of the handseal series, Osamu felt like he had a decent handle of the seals and decided it was time to give it a try. As he focused, the young genin performed the handseal series he’d been memorizing, again muttering it to himself as he went before taking a deep breath. When he exhaled, there was flame, but it was a kind of weak jet, not even anything compared to the last jutsu he had learned. (2/3)
Slightly frustrated, Osamu was determined to try gain and get it, he focused his chakra and ran through the handseals again as he dumped more chakra into the jutsu than the first try. Once he got to and was holding the final handseal, Osamu took another deep breath and brought the sign to his mouth. Exhaling, Osamu blew across the seal and his breath turned into a large stream of fire! This tmie the jet was easily twice as big as the one from his last jutsu, and when Osamu ran out of breath and the jutsu ended, the boy stood here chuckling slightly, happy that he had got it. (3/3) Fireball Learned
Switching over to doton jutsu, Osamu grabbed the first scroll, opened and read through it quickly. Noticing that there was only one handsign needed, Osamu focused his attention on a nearby training dummy and concentrated his chakra. Spreading chakra into the floor of the academy, he performed the handsign and held it, seeing as a large chunk of the floor crumbled into sand and rose up to grab the base of the dummy before bursting up to engulf it completely. (1/1) Desert Coffin Learned
Looking at the dummy encased in sand, Osamu grabbed the next scroll and read it quickly. This one was the finisher in combination with the previous jutsu. It was meant to crush and kill whoever he had encased in the sand. Reaching back out to the sand with his chakra, Osamu performed another handseal and clenched his fist before grinning slightly as the sand pile imploded quickly, crushing the dummy inside. (1/1) Desert Funeral Learned
After thinking for a moment, Osamu decided he needed something more defensive. Finding a new scroll, he read through it and thought it could be useful. This one created hills of rock that couldn’t be gripped by others that he could stand on to fight from. It wasn’t his normal style of fighting, preferring to stay in the shadows and out of sight a much as possible, but it would do if he were to be spotted and attacked in the open. (1/3)
Reading through the scroll more, he saw that there were no handseals this time, just a stomp of the foot to activate the jutsu, which was nice because of how quick it could be used. Concentrating his chakra, Osamu raised his right foot and brought it slamming down to the floor of the room. Suddenly, the earth beneath his feet surged upward, nearly throwing him off his balance, as it rose up to make a hill about fifteen feet high. (2/3)
Smiling slightly, but thinking that a higher ranked shinobi could likely jump this high and get on top of his hill, he jumped down off of it and concentrated more chakra into his foot. With another stomp, the boy pushed chakra down into the earth and felt it start to rumble beneath him again, this time not being caught off guard by it and maintaining his solid base and balance. Having put everything he could at his rank into the jutsu this time, the earth surged upwards, climbing up until it reached a final height of roughly forty-five feet, which made Osamu smiles as he had a fairly respectable defensive platform from which to use his other jutsu or control puppets, whenever he managed to get some. (3/3) Rock Hill Creation Learned
Opening the last scroll he had gathered up, Osamu read through it more, liking what he was reading as it was somewhat insect related and was extremely versatile. As he read, he realized that again, there wasn’t any real handseals for this jutsu, it was simply making his body produce a new substance, supposedly a sticky, web-like gold substance. He chuckled slightly to himself as he thought about what he’d be able to do with this new thing. (1/3)
Sitting down, Osamu folded his legs in to meditate and turn his concentration inward, where the stuff was created. He needed to alter the make-up of his sweat glands and mouth to begin the production of the webbing. By concentrating his chakra into his skin, mainly into his sweat glands just below the skin’s surface, Osamu tried to direct some of the energy from his kikaichu to maybe add some insectoid character to the glands. He also did the same thing to the saliva producing glands in his mouth, so that he could spit the material if needed, too. (2/3)
As he sat there meditating, he started to feel something about himself change and couldn’t help but re-double his concentration. Sitting there, his concentration became so intense that he began to sweat; but when he went to wipe the sweat from his brow, his hand became slightly stuck to his forehead for a moment and when he pulled back there was gold-looking substance on his hand. Smiling Osamu hopped back to his feet and felt the stuff build up in his mouth as he spit it out quickly into his hand and rapidly shape it into a golden kunai before throwing it at a dummy. He then also forced the substance from his pores and watched as it hardened into spikes all over his skin as it shot out and touched air. Letting all the spikes of gold web fall from his body, Osamu stopped the web production for now and put his scrolls away. (3/3) Spider Sticky Gold Learned

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:02 pm

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Puppeteer // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 475 / 475 // Stamina: 100 / 100 // Insects (Body): 1000 / 1000 // Insects (Gourd) 500

With his Ninjutsu training finished, Osamu had an idea: he needed a new hive to carry around like his parents had, but wasn’t able to leave the village to buy one. He did, however, have jutsu capable of making structures that would make good hives. To start, Osamu looked towards an old, beat-up looking dummy and performed a quick handseal. Suddenly the ground around it crumbled to sand and rushed up to encase it completely. Once the sand was encasing the dummy, Osamu clenched his fist tightly as watched the sand implode to crush the dummy as it compacted into a gourd shape roughly the size of Osamu. Walking over to the sand gourd, Osamu called out a few of his kikaichu and sent them to burrow into the top of the mass and create tunnels all throughout the structure, basically forming the tunnels and caverns of the hive where his insects could live. Once they were done carving appropriate tunnels through the mass of sand the kikaichu crawled out of the mass of sand and flew back to Osamu. Once his bugs were clear, the genin began his string of handseals and took a deep breath before exhaling a stream of flame at the sand hive. After holding the fire stream for a few minutes, Osamu ended the jutsu and waited for everything to clear. As the smoke and flames cleared, Osamu saw a mass of slightly molten glass. Worried that the tunnels would melt shut, he sent all his kikaichu to hover over the opening and use the combined wind generated by their wing-beats to blow air through the glass and cool it faster while keeping the channels open. After a few minutes, Osamu called his kikaichu back and was looking at a clear, crystalline glass gourd full of channels and caverns where the bugs can live. Smiling at his creation, Osamu walked towards it and sent a few pairs of kikaichu over to the new gourd to start the hive along with feeding them some chakra to get them started before grabbing a length of rope from off to the side to use to lash the gourd to his back. Standing and adjusting to the new weight, Osamu reached back and patted his new gourd, glad that he now had the ability to carry around a lot more kikaichu.

Special Glass Gourd-Hive Created

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:35 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

She held the pelt against her chest for warmth as she walked down the path, her mind elsewhere as she moved on auto pilot. 'Ah I've been neglecting my meditation lately... Should I add the twins to my prayers, no... I'll wait for the official report once the residential district has been combed.' She thought, nibbling on her scabbed lip before looking ahead of her. "Oh, I got here fast." She mumbled under her breath, having arrived at the academy. She slapped her cheek with her freehand, trying to snap her out of her mood. With no avail she sighed and entered the building, slipping past students on her way to one of the libraries. The mouths across her palms writhed nervously, they had been holding onto mouthfuls of clay for some time now. They were aching to create something with it but she just stopped her process. 'I should work on that jutsu I thought of...' She thought to herself as she walked the libraries halls of shelves. Her hand past lazily over a couple scrolls as she grumbled over what to train.

In the end she had gathered up mostly Maruton scrolls but ended up with a couple Doton, Katon, and even a Taijutsu scroll. Satisfied with her choices she made her way for the exit, slipping past some genin studying and students talking just a bit to loudly for Liori's tastes. She shot a glare at them before moving through the door and exiting back out into the main hallway, walking towards the main entrance again. 'I guess I should just focus my training in the spot I made a crater.' She thought to herself, struggling to open the door with both arms filled. Saved by the receptionist who she shot a small smile at as thanks. It didn't take long for her to make it to the lone tree towering over the crater she made. "Looks like its as quiet as ever over here." She mentioned to herself, laying the bear pelt out next to the tree and placing the academies scrolls on top of it so they wouldn't be damaged by the snow. She stretched out her arms and let a loud yawn escape her lips. She grumbled, rubbing one of her eyes.

She tapped at her lips and stared at the scrolls, the mouths writhing once again as a reminder. "Oh, I nearly forgot about that. Again." She mentioned to herself, running her hands through her messy hair before closing her eyes. 'The first step to creating a jutsu.... what was it that teacher said?' She thought to herself thinking back to her days as a student of the academy, 'First step is to decided on a set of hand seals that will channel the chakra correct, second step is balance the chakra ratios if there is any... blah blah blah.' She rubbed the bridge of her nose in frustration, she had forgotten how boring her teacher was. She started with the hand seals, as they were the most important step without proper channeling chakra can be unpredictable and has the high chance of causing adverse effects. To her understanding it was why not many people could preform techniques with one hand and if they could it was generally limited to a specific type of chakra nature. She placed her hands together, trying out a few combinations as her mind began working on the mathematical side of the creation process. Her eyes darted back and forth as she read out figures silently.
[1/2]

Her hands began shaking with excitement as her focus raced through multiple calculations at once, crossing off near misses and long off numbers. And then her body just stilled, hands no longer dancing with seals and her eyes now rested on one point. "Thats it!" She shouted with excitement, raising her hands into the air. She took a minute to calm down before she started making the palm on her right hand chew on the clay again. She started weaving her chosen hand seals slowly, not wanting to mess up her test. As she held onto the last seal her chakra began concentrating around her right hand, her body heat draining to it like a flame on a wick. She shivered as the mouth stilled its chewing. 'Alright don't mess this up.' She thought to herself lifting the hand above her head. To anyone watching it would be a weird sight, the mouth spewing a thick white mixture down her fingers and hand, halting once it reached the middle of her lower arm. She released the hand seal and her chakra spiked, radiating heat back to her body as the clay hardened. She struggled for a moment before the clay around her fingers cracked and the joints in the gauntlet became movable. She exhaled a puff of air through her nostrils, her spirits finally lifted with her new toy. She began moving her fingers to practice the new feeling to the hardened clay. "Just one last step." She mentioned to herself, almost sad to see the gauntlet go. She nodded and walked away from her belongings and the tree, towards an empty plot of land. She took a deep breath and spread her feet, putting her left foot forward. Her eyes hardened as she bent at her knees, her right side lowering at her core as she hooked her right arm upwards. "Boom." She merely said, the white gauntlet leaking light as her fist approached the end of her reach. The moment her arm was extended to its fullest the gauntlet exploded forward, a loud pop echoing through the area living a loud ringing in her ears. The force of the explosion was strong enough to send her whole body skidding backwards three feet.
[2/2][ Ryūsei Sumasshu (Meteor Smash) Custom Rank C, Get! -20 Chakra ]

As the smoke settled around her arm she was surprised to find the lower half of the gauntlet still around her arm, her skin covered in soot as she meekly wiggled to fingers. The damage the gauntlet put on her body seemed to be manageable. "But if that was to explode in any direction except forward, that could be seriously dangerous. Best keep it up my sleeve against raiton users, their chakra nature might be enough to upset it." She mumbled to herself, shaking off the remains of the white clay as she returned to her stuff. After dusting off the black soot she wasn't surprised to see how red her skin was from just the heat, she was sure her knuckles might end up bruised as well. 'Could have been worse...' She thought to herself staring at her especially red knuckles, 'That might be blood coming from... ******** broke one of my nails!'
Chakra Pool: [325 //405]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."
Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:46 am
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu ---/505 ---/395

Upon entering the academy, she would receive a notice from and instructor that her presence was needed in the plaza. After thanking them, she would sit down in the dojo portion of the building.She didn't have much time it seemed, but she would at least get a bit of training in. [1/3]

Hatsu would then turn her thoughts to what she had learned from Melody. It was very true that she should look towards the future and not dwell on the past. Perhaps there was a way for her to prevent things like this from happening in the future? [2/3]

It wasn't a sure fire way to prevent unneeded deaths in the future, but Hatsu eventually came to a conclusion of using her bloodline for protection. The rest would be up to her, to self-discipline herself, but this would be a handy countermeasure for certain afflictions. Standing up again, she felt ready to finally take on the world again and left for the plaza. [3/3 Winter's Mercy - B Ranked Custom Yukiton Learned]

[Exit To]
Plaza

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:55 pm
User Image

She narrowed her eyes down on her nails, much to her surprise all but one of her finger nails was either split of broken. She frowned as her shoulders slumped. "First my piercings got half eroded, then my hair became so messy, and now my nails are janked up. This is not my day..." She grumbled, her brows furrowed and lips a thin line. She let out a long sigh, noticing that the heat from her arm was no longer causing a thin veil of steam rising from her reddened arm. She stumbled back onto her new pelt, the warm fur calling to her. Sitting down she rested her back up against the tree next to it. She closed her eyes and rested her hands on her lap, mind going blank as she listed to distant sounds echoing from the city bellow. 'Ugh I'm so pumped to learn some more Bakuton but I don't have any left to practice. Guess I should work on those more boring chakra natures...' She thought to herself with a scowl, looking over to the pile of scrolls next to her. She groaned as she picked up the Taijutsu style she had chosen. "Not really my style but I cant keep them off my a** with just Ninjutsu." She reasoned to herself, plucking the scrolls strings free.

She spread out the scroll across the pelt, unrolling it all so she wouldn't need to keep coming back to it. "Nigirikobushi no Shintou... why did I choose such a style again..?" She asked herself, before remembering she was thinking of how the previously learned technique would work while browsing, "Ah, yes I was gonna supplement my ideas with it." She tapped her scabby lip and looked at the sky. 'I never did give it a name... Ryūsei Sumasshu. That's a fine name for such a skill.' She thought to herself before making a mental note to write up a scroll for it later. Shaking her head clear she returned to the task at hand, the very daunting task of going out of her comfort zone and learning a Taijutsu style. Her eyes traced each and every single word listed on the scroll, even the notes in the margins, committing everything to her perfect memory. She nodded to herself, standing up off of her a** and walking off of the warm pelt. She looked sheepishly over to the tree, wondering if she should form a gauntlet before she started.
[1/2]

She simple shook her head at the idea. 'No, that would defeat the purpose of this Liori. Clay would dampen the impacts to much, need to get used to punching normally before I add in the calculations for an explosion blow back,' She started thinking as she walked to the other side of the tree, not wanting the scrolls and pelt to get in the way, 'I can tell this is going to hurt, hold back but not too much... I should go find a dummy for this.' She gulped and started getting into a fighting stance, spreading her feet to shoulder width with her left foot forward. As her shoulders slumped she lifted her arms and bent them at her elbows, her fists in front of her chest and face. She took a quick jab at the tree, her knuckles immediately feeling the regret as she pulled it back, shaking away the pain. She grunted and started experimenting with the height at which she sent her hand out, trying to narrow down which had the most impact. She inhaled slowly before quick stepping backwards, rolling her shoulders before taking the step back forward. Twisting her body at her core she kept hitting the same spot from different angles. This trial and error went on for fifteen minutes as she struggled to keep a proper fighting stance up. She used her body as a genuine pig as she started compiling a list of different ways to preform the same basic strikes. When a punch took to much energy for a minimal amount of exerted force she crossed it from the list, but much to her surprise her list didn't have many crossed out by the end. she mumbled, holding her right hand to her chest. She closed her eyes and started wiggling her fingers and their joints. 'Defiantly should have grabbed a dummy. Gonna be feeling that for a few weeks, thank goodness I wasn't hitting with everything.' She thought with a groan, her knuckles' skin cracked and bloody.
[2/2][ Shindoutaisei (Impact Resistance) Complex/Training rank E, GET! -1 post for academ, -5 Chaka and Stamina]

She let out a quiet sigh as she stood back up, shaking her hands to get her blood pumping again. Nodding to herself she cleared her mind of the dull pain echoing through her bones. 'Next technique listed was... Sokyaku Ouda, lets see... ah, so it basically boils down to using the entire body to make a single punch. If used correctly it can break through something like Hyouton as if it was simple ice. Sounds nifty but hard to pull off.' She thought to herself, the words from the scroll racing through her mind as her eyes darted from side to side. She rolled her right shoulder as her eyes stilled back into focus on her hand as she raised it forward. Her muscles began to tense as she looked forward at the tree. "No amount of practice is going to make hitting a tree with full strength safe," She mumbled to herself, turning her body so she'd hit the open air, "Just need to get the steps down and find someone to test it out on." She thought back to the ice uses in her squad, surely they'd help if she meets up with them later. She returned to the stance she was using later, this time bending lower to the ground to make use of her leg muscles. She took a deep breath, her mind racing as she track down which of her strike patterns had the highest source of impact damage. She dug her heel into the soil below as she started to losen her body up. She brought her left foot back, holding it in place as she bent forward with her core, turning her right fist so her palm was facing upwards as she pressed forward on her foot, toes now pressed firm against the earth as her heel rose. Her right arm folded towards he chest as her right shoulder lifted back. "Thats the ticket." She said to herself, sliding her body back into position. This time as she started pressing forward on her left foot her right shoulder went back and prepared to punch. The second her toes were firm she bent her entire body towards the left knee, her right side forward as her right arm sprang out into the air. Her upturned first twisted like a corkscrew as her fist reach its maximum length with the palm now downwards.
[1/1][Sokyaku Ouda (Rejection Strike) Simple rank X trained as E, GET! -1 post for academy, -5 Stamina]
[ Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Stage One COMPLETE! ]
[ooc: Learning as a tai style, hoping to incorporate with my meteor techniques I have planned.]

Chakra Pool: [320 //405]
Stamina: [135 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:43 am
User Image

She exhaled her breath through her nostrils, her face stern like a stone. At the end of her first she felt a small puff of air rush past her knuckles when her attack reached its peek as her momentum came to an end. She slumped over and let her breathing return to normal, noticing a few beads of sweat trailing down from her hairline and dripping off of her nose. "Must be out of shape if I'm already sweating." She mumbled, standing up straight before lifting her arms into the air. A yawn escaped her lips, just a small one that seemed to drag on for far to long. Her body trying to tell her she needed to take a break, getting some sleep would be optimal or at the very least a nap... but she had work to do, she didn't want to stay the weak woman that was to slow to help her teammates anymore. She had a huge chip on her shoulder and she needed to prove to herself joining the village ranks wasn't a terrible decision. 'Next technique! Hanchou... A move that should help keep the pressure on my opponent to stay at a distance. Could be useful for controlling the battlefield...' She thought to herself yawning once again.
[1/3]

She looked back at the tree and shook her head, "I'm gonna need a training dummy if I'm going to be serious with this style," She mentioned to herself, groaning as she made her way around the tree and back to her pelt. Folding one side over the other she covered the top of the scrolls, protecting them from the snowy environment. 'Should have done that before I started training, don't need snow to ruin the paper.' She thought with a small frown. She needed to track down a training dummy that was both portable and not in use. She started by making her way back to the front of the building, confident no one would find her stuff while she was away since her spot was out of the way. She was a little startled by how heavy her arms felt, 'I haven't even done much work to begin with... just punching a tree a couple hundred times and thrusting all my strength into the air a few times. Sounds like a lot mroe work now that I think about it?' She pondered to herself as her body moved through the busy halls on auto-pilot, tracing her way back to the spot she hung out with Miko and Toso. She was quite sure she had seen some hanging dummies in that courtyard. She felt a strange warmth in her stomach when she arrived back to the old spot, noticing the damage in the nearby trees bark from her Bakuton. "AH!" She simply said running over to a tummy resting against a wall, rope and all. She lifted the dummy over her shoulder, wrapping the rope around her arm in a loop. It wasn't long before she arrived back to her hiding spot, back now sore from the unexpectedly heavy dummy filled with sand. She took a few minutes to hoist the dummy high enough into the tree that hitting it wouldn't drag it across the ground. "Alot of work this Taijutsu nonsense is..." She mumbled, tying the rope in a tight knot.
[2/3]

She cracked her neck as she took a step back from the brown potato sack quality dummy. She took a deep breath as she spread her feet back to shoulders length, pushing the left foot ward as she returned to her fighting stance. Brow furrowed, right arm tucked against her side as she looked for the optimal point to strike. 'Going for distance it'd be best to hit dead center, don't want to send it an any direction but forward. Too high and it moves downwards, too low and it lifts.' She took a quick step forward, twisting her body to the left as she let her right fist spring outwards. As her knuckles connected with the fabric her fingers were upwards, instantly she began twisting her fist so that her fingers were downwards, the fabric twisted around her fist as her momentum was transferred into the sandbag.Thanks to her resistance she built up with the first technique she didnt feel much pain on her knuckles. She smirked as the sandbag shot backwards into the tree, crashing against the bark with a 'thud.'
[3/3][Hanchou (Recoil) Simple rank D, GET! -1 post for academy, -10 stamina]

Stamina: [125 //145]

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:34 am
User Image

She jumped back a couple feet as the bag dropped and swung back from the tree, the bottom pivoting to where she was standing. She whipped some sweat from her forehead, shaking it off before un-clipping one of her hair clips. Pulling what little hair she had into a bun at the back of her head she clipped it into place. "Hair's already a mess, might as well keep it in one place." She mumbled to herself rolling her right shoulder before rubbing her raw knuckles slowly. 'Well that's good, hitting the sand bag didn't crack my skin any more... might have irritated it though.' She thought to herself, her knuckles covered in flakes of dried blood. Closing her eyes as she massaged her hand she brought the next technique to the forefront of her mind. 'Lets see here, the next techniques name is Jiten Atemi. Another so called simple technique... Ah so this one is for teaching how to pivot. Good against foes that seem to only make simple dodges, a foot or so back from the first attack.' She read to herself skipping a few steps to get the gist, opening her eyes once finished.
[1/3]

She began rolling her shoulders in an effort to quell the burning pain forming in her shoulders and back. With a groan a bent her her back, a satisfying crack ringing out before she straightened up. "I guess I just have to do a few near misses and get used to redirecting the momentum." She mumbled under her breath, face full of *determination as she stepped back towards the now still sand bag. Her fighting stance was beginning to feel natural at this point, not even needing to make a conscious effort to put her feet in the right position anymore. "O Shin Mar guide my hands through this mortal plane." She whispered, as her eyes started analyzing a good spot to land the follow up attack. Deciding on the left side a third of the length from the bottom she bend at her knees. Her chest lowering she quick stepped forward, throwing a very wide right hook, her knuckles grazing against the dummy as her momentum carried past it. She attempted to to swing back at the dummies side with her left fist but found that most of her energy was remaining in her legs as her fist connected, only slightly moving the dummy.
[2/3]

She grabbed hold of the dummy so it wouldn't swing back, using it for support in a way as she let her body rest against it. 'Alright, looks like I need to put my feet into the mix here, leaving them in just one spot wastes to much energy back into the earth bellow.' She thought to herself, standing up straight in front of the dummy. Once more she dropped at her knees, chest lowering as she stepped forward. She made an even wider right hook this time, knuckles missing the dummy entirely as she pulled it back in as her fist neared it. Her right foot held in place like the trunk of a tree, her left foot sliding back as the heel arched upwards. Toes flat against the earth she started to straighten her left leg, using it like a spring to boomerang her momentum back to the right. As her body lifted, bending to the right at her core, she let her left hook fly, landing a solid blow into the dummies left side. Arm extended fully her momentum forced the dummy upwards and to the right. She jumped back as the dummy reached its peak and came crashing back down, the branch it held from bending downwards to its weight before returning to its starting position.
[3/3][ Jiten Atemi (Spinning Blow) Simple rank D, GET! -1 post for academy, -10 Stamina ]
[ Nigirikobushi no Shintou: Stage Two, COMPLETE! ]

Stamina: [115 //145]

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:09 am
User Image

She lifted her hands up as she fell down to her a**, laying down on the snowy ground. Looking up to the clouds she couldn't help but smile. 'This shits pretty great for working out stress. Almost as satisfying as using Bakuton... almost.' She thought to herself, eyes fluttering closed as she let out a sigh of relief. Now that she wasn't standing, keeping active, she could definitely feel how upset her muscles were with her. It was like she was wearing weights as she lifted her arms outwards in a snow angel motion. "Ugh now this. This I could do without." She finished in a mumble, deciding it better to rest her arms instead of playing around. With all the exercise she had forgotten just how cold it had gotten, that winter had came out of nowhere. The biting air was nice against her skin, in her lungs however it bit at her harder the dry air causing a small coughing fit. With a groan she forced her self up on her a**, spitting out a wad of spit to her side before she stood up fully. Her back was decorated with wet snow, her shirt now heavy from more than just sweat. As much as she would love to have taken a nap, she doubted waking up with a cold would do any good. "Work work work." She mocked, un clipping her butchers knife from her belt. Having forgot she even had it, she tossed it to the ground next to her stuff. With the blade safely sunk into the snow and soil and turned her attention over to the dummy. "Two stages down, I think I should go for three," She said softly, a small laugh escaping her lips as she placed a palm against the fabric, "Shouten was it?"
[1/5]

She tapped her fingers against the thick material as she brought the technique to her mind. "Now this is up my alley... Meditation. This could be a time saver, can't always afford to stop to send off a soul in battle," She mentioned to herself with a wide smile, "Ah so that's not the main effect of the ability, would have been fine with me. Lets see... It'll let me feel peoples gazes innately." Once she was done gazing into her mind she shook clear the techniques directions, her hand forming a fist as she fist bumped the dummy. Taking a single step back she entered her fighting stance, this time raising both fists at her side. "O Shin Mar, great sage and keeper of Chantar's secrets... Guide my hands through this mortal plane, keep my feet steady on the soil, and stay my heart from temptation." She said in a hushed tone, her voice carrying but inches from her mouth as she chanted. She began lightly jabbing at the sand bag, her chakra spiking with the activity. "Guide my father through the gates to the next plane... for his soul was too noble to be tainted by our trial," She continued, her jabs increasing in speed as she started to mix up the pattern of hits, "Forgive the transgressions of the masked Iwagakure shinobi, for his actions were not his own and his life stolen by my hands." She fists tightened when she spoke of her fathers killer, her chakra spiking even more as she attempted to meditate through combat.
[2/5]

Her heart was heavy as she began reciting the list of her dead, it wasn't as long as most Chantarists... but the two names that rested on it were at the epicenter of the worst time in her life. She bit her bottom lip as she held back the start of tears, her fist pounding into the side of the dummy. "Guide the path of two young shinobi... Incu and Succu... stay their journey to this plane. Lead their feet back to us, where ever they may be..." She bitterly added the twins to her list as much as it pained her, "For their lives unconfirmed, and their story never told." She closed her eyes, the corners of her eyes wet. Her chakra began to steady as she neared the end of her chant, her punches no longer her own as she opened her eyes to stare blankly at the fabric. 'Incu... Succu... please make yourselves known. I am not ready to seal more names into my list.' She thought as she began to weave in front of the brown sack of sand, her fists focusing their impacts to the dummies sides. Throwing it from one side to the other with ease as her chakra rested against her skin in a thin line. "May you find peace in the next world, for you will find no more here." She said finally, her body felt numb and distant as she pounded at the dummy.
[3/5]

She felt the warm tears streaming down her chilled cheeks as her mind sunk deep into her body. The outside world might as well been mute as she moved mindlessly. "For you will find no more here." She repeated as per tradition, her words barely escaping against her lips. From deep in her body she could almost feel something against her skin, not enough to draw at her attention but a small part of her noticed it. The focus of her mind was on the second step of meditation of the Chantarists, the remembrance of the taken stories. She had never formally taken someones story, she had never met someone on their deathbed and granted them the death they wanted. Her hands were stained with the deaths of those who hadn't been ready. To her death was something that should only ever be asked of, someone needed to take their story so it wouldn't end with that chapter. She began with her strongest memory the day she took her first two lives, one directly and one indirectly. Her existence is what sent her father to that particular inn after her families exile, the awakening over her mending mouths had delayed their journey into the Land of Lightning.
[4/5]

Her mind flashed with the image of the single kunai entering her fathers neck, the sight of the blood spraying onto her as his body fell limp. The end of Alant Mundo's story, the chapter forever etched into the girls mind. Her second death, the masked shinobi who looked to do only his job. His job to eliminate the exiled Bakuton users. The sight of him holding her brother by the throat along with the image came the scream she made, the sound that curdled even her blood. Came the image of her hands around the mans throat, the mouths on her palms finally awakened as they bit into his throat. The look in his eyes as life left his body, the final chapter note in the masked mans epilogue. She was about to begin remembering the last time she saw or heard of the twins when she noticed something in the back of her head. Her chakra was reacting as her body continued to make short work of the dummy. She felt something behind her. Something close. Her eyes returned to focus as she turned on her heel in almost an instant. She spotted what had drawn her from meditation, a squirrel that was even more surprised to be seen as she was to have seen it. 'So that's what it feels like...' She thought to herself, staring down the small rodent who was trying to steal from her stuff. Shooing the small creature away she checked the technique off of her mental list. She whipped the cold water from her wave, holding her forearm to her eyes as she made sure the waterworks were done. 'I am just the biggest mess today, the list doesn't usually hurt this much.' She thought, standing still as a gust of winter air rushed across her skin. "Hope no one was watching that..." She grumbled, she would not be happy if someone had seen practically bawling while she layed into the sandbag dummy.
[5/5][ Shouten (Focal Point) Training Rank C, GET! -2 posts for academy, -20 Stamina and -10 Chakra ]

Chakra Pool: [310 //405]
Stamina: [095 //145]

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:25 pm

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Puppeteer // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 535 / 535 // Stamina: 160 / 160 // Insects (Body): 1000 / 1000 // Insects (Gourd) 1000

Deciding it was time to head for the hospital and work on his medical jutsu, Osamu fed a little more of his chakra to the bugs in the new glas gourd on his back as he walked his way out of the academy and towards the hospital. (exit)

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games