Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 344 345 346 347 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:24 am
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin Fourth Year Vice Captain Seeker
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw

Shawna walked onto the pitch prepared to redeem herself after last game. Gryffindor might have won but she wasn't about to write off Slytherin just yet. They could make up for lost points. Waving to the team, she smiled as her cousin arrived onto the field. "Good luck today, Liv." She told her before stretching slightly. Hopefully it would be a good game.

Company : Slytherins and Ravenclaws

OOC :
                                                  19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw
                                                  00 - 00

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:41 am
User Image User Image
Lavinia Elena Gismondi
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Halfblood Young Backpacker Chaser

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin

Lavinia headed down to the pitch with Aidene and Brook. They were hoping for another great game. Aidene mentioned the girls scoring a few for her and she smiled. "You can bet on that Aidene." She replied eagerly. How could she pass up a few points anyways.

Waving to her cousin as she approached. "Good luck today, Liv." Lavinia was surprised as not many people called her Liv. She preferred Vin but then again given Vincent being on the Slytherin team, that would get confusing. "Good luck to you too, Shawn." She replied as she began her stretches. She knew Aidene wouldn't make it easy for her cousin to get the snitch unscathed.

Company : Ravenclaws and Slytherins

OOC :
                                                  Stealing/ Passing: _____ - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Shooting, +5 Stealing
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

A curious one, aren't you?
                                                  The simplest answer to most things is 'magic'
                                                  Though I wager you'll want a more complete answer than that
                                                  Adventurous spirit, sharp mind
                                                  Yes, you're well suited to
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:44 am
User Image User Image
Benjamin "Benny" Clarisse
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fifth Year - Ravenclaw - Vice Captain
Fifteen Year Old - Half Blood - Keeper

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin

Benny was happy for the team. So far they were doing rather well and if they could keep it up. He had high hopes given how well they were doing. Granted it was only the first game their was still a lot of season left. Benny was ready for it at least. He knew they could handle Slytherin, or at least he hoped so.

With : Ravenclaws and Slytherins

OOC :
                                                  Passing: _____ - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +10 Blocking, +6 Stealing / Shooting (MTA)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Oh, my boy, don't worry, you won't be lonely
                                                  I think you'll make friends easily enough
                                                  Now then, what to do with you?
                                                  Ah, yes, bright and curious as you are, it'd better be
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:47 am
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny damn near jogged onto the pitch. Hehad passed out studing and slep past the alarm. He seemed to not be too late so he was relived. He greeted he fellow teammates before getting warmed up

Position: keeper
                                                                            AC: 16 [+3 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2]
                                                                            Modifiers: +10 Defend
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
                                                                            null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:49 am
User Image

And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
    Sending SOS from this tiny box
    And I lost all signal when I lifted up
    Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

Taco finally made it to the pitch albiet out of breath but here was here damn it. He was not going to let his own tardieness bring the team down. He just hoped they would forgive him for being so late

Position: chaser
              Modifiers: [+7] steal and score
              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
              Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]
              0 of 3

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts
              All the lonely people that the world forgot
              If you hear my voice, come pick me up
              Are you out there?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:53 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy was oh so late and he sure as hell wouldn make it before long legged Vinny. "I'm here!" Iggy said out of breath once he made it to where his team was at. Whew! At least he was warmed up from the run!

Modifiers: +8 steal/score +6 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Lives: ● ● ●

Total roll:
                                                              0 of 3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:30 am
User Image
                                                If I could tell the world just one thing
                                                It would be that we're all OK
                                                And not to worry 'cause worry is wasteful
                                                And useless in times like these
                                                I won't be made useless
                                                I won't be idle with despair
                                                I will gather myself around my faith
                                                For light does the darkness most fear

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

ƧƖҲƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ || ƁЄƛƬЄƦ ƛƝƊ ƇƛƤƬƛƖƝ || ƦƛƔЄƝƇԼƛƜ ƤƦЄƑЄƇƬ

════════════════════════

Lillith was the last one on the pitch. Looking everyone over, she was glad to see her team ready. She started on stretches, ready for the game to start.

Modifiers: +8 to everything
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: We can do this!
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Poverty stole your golden shoes
                                                It didn't steal your laughter
                                                And heartache came to visit me
                                                But I knew it wasn't ever after
                                                We'll fight, not out of spite
                                                For someone must stand up for what's right
                                                'Cause where there's a man who has no voice
                                                There ours shall go singing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:32 am
User Image
                                                        Young blood, run like a river
                                                        Young blood, never get chained
                                                        Young blood, heaven need a sinner
                                                        You can't raise hell with a saint

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════

Slγτhεrιη || Fιrsτ Ψεαr || Hαlfblσσδ

════════════════════════

Isolde hadn't done as well the last game as this one. However, she was still determined to win. Eyeing the pitch, she waited for the game to start.

Chaser
                                                        AC: 12
                                                        Modifiers: +2 to all
                                                        [x] [x] [x]
                                                        -/3

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Young blood, came to start a riot
                                                        Don't care what your old man say
                                                        Young blood, heaven hate a sinner
                                                        But we gonna raise hell anyway

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:34 am
User Image
                                                  Listen up, there's not a moment to spare
                                                  It's quite a drop from the top. So how you feeling down there?
                                                  It’s a cold, cruel, harsh reality
                                                  Got stuck here with your enemies

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝑆𝑙𝑦𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛 || 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝘩 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 || 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

════════════════════════

Talbot had taken a hit last game, but he had shrugged it off. Looking over the pitch this game, he was sure he could do better this one.

Modifiers: Bludgers +6
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

You started something that you just couldn't stop
                                                  You turned the ones that you love into the angriest mob
                                                  And their one last wish is that you pay for it
                                                  And there's no way you're getting out of this

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:37 am
User Image
                                                It's time for me to take it
                                                I'm the boss right now
                                                Not gonna fake it
                                                Not when you go down
                                                'Cause this is my game
                                                And you better come to play

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒜𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝒾 || 𝐿𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓈 || 𝒬𝓊𝒾𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 ℛ𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝑒

════════════════════════

Eretria watched as the players made their way to the pitch, already evaluating each team mentally. Slytherin hadn't done well last game, though she imagined that had Amanda still been at school, they would have all been taken to task. Ravenc;aw, on the other hand, had already won, so maybe that would inspire Slytherin to do better. "The match today is between the Slytherin Snakes and Ravenclaw Eagles. May the best team win." She then smirked as she tossed the ball into the air, blowing the whistle to signal the beginning of the game.

════════════════════════

OOC:

-❤-

I used to hold my freak back
                                                Now I'm letting go
                                                I make my own choice
                                                b***h, I run this show
                                                So leave the lights on
                                                No, you can't make me behave

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 6, 4, 4, 8, 10, 1, 2, 7, 3 Total: 48 (10-100)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:38 am
User Image
                                                        Young blood, run like a river
                                                        Young blood, never get chained
                                                        Young blood, heaven need a sinner
                                                        You can't raise hell with a saint

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════

Slγτhεrιη || Fιrsτ Ψεαr || Hαlfblσσδ

════════════════════════

Isolde grinned as Aunt Tria had started the match. She shot up, determined to do better and get the quaffle.

Chaser
                                                        AC: 12
                                                        Modifiers: +2 to all
                                                        [x] [x] [x]
                                                        -/3

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Young blood, came to start a riot
                                                        Don't care what your old man say
                                                        Young blood, heaven hate a sinner
                                                        But we gonna raise hell anyway

Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 5, 5, 7, 7, 1, 10, 8, 7, 5 Total: 62 (10-100)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:10 am
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fourth Year♖
♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖
User Image
▬▬"I think I'll share my food, that'll make her happy, right?"▬▬

Brook was So ready for the game. When the quaffle was released she flew towards it trying to get it.

Modifiers: +7 Stealing; +7 shooting
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger, ADV Flying I & II
Lives: ♖♖♖
Roll: 62
Trying to: get the first quaffle - success!

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:12 am
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fourth Year♖
♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖
User Image

Brook whooped with excitement as she beat the Slytherin girl to the ball. She took of towards the goals

Modifiers: +7 Stealing; +7 shooting
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger, ADV Flying I & II
Lives: ♖♖♖
Roll: N/A
Trying to: get to the goals 1/3

Quote:

Quote:

addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:02 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

seventh year || Ravenclaw Head Girl || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch seeker || Dueling Club captain

As the game started, Sonora took the sky. She saw Brook take the quaffle before she found an inconspicuous path along the edges and started to search.

Maybe it was a bit too much studying over the last few days, but for whatever reason, Sona kept seeing phosphenes of ancient runes. Risking a bludger or missing the snitch for a moment, she closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths to recenter and refocus.

Stats:
Modifiers: +8 to spotting and catching the snitch, +6 to other
Special Skills: Natutral Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Quote:

User Image User Image User Image
It's the story of my life, but you're my everything
so call my name!
I just wanna' play around,
your head's up in the clouds, you're like a shining star!
I just wanna' love your pain.
The scars that never fade, they make you who you are

♫♪
"Zenzenzense"by RADWIMPS, cover by Akane Sasu Sora

addaellis

addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:13 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

fourth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club pâtissière || Adventurer's Guild rogue || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club squire || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

"Nice!" Aidene whooped as she saw Brook with the tooss up, but otherwise she was already diving for a bludger flying nearby. Sure her bet to Talbot had been "Whoever lands more hits,"not necessarily on each other, but it wouldn't hurt if she gave Talbot a little wake-me-up debuff to start the game out.

She tapped the bludger to get it in a better position, then gave it a hearty swing at her friend Talbot.

Of course, with the greater density of people around the quaffle now--or whatever excuse Aidene could come up with--her shot went a little--err, a lot-- wide. "Consider that a warning shot!" she called, confident as ever, before flying off to find another bludger.

//OOC: Loki, you can assume that Aidene goes to issue her bet to Talbot when he gets to the Pitch smile Challenge: Whoever lands more hits today buys cake (or currency equivalent) next weekend at Hogsmeade!

Position: beater
Total roll: 4+ 7 = 11 miss

Stats:
AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 to hitting bludgers, +5 to everything else
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Diamond Wales

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A time will come
When you'll have to rise
Above the best and prove yourself
Your spirit never dies!

~"Warriors" by Imagine Dragons, from League of Legends, Cover by Caleb Hyles.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 344 345 346 347 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games