Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:58 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah **sighs** well now I think I can rest now that I have fed my friend....you know you need to put some beds in this place of yours....**laughs as I sit down and lay my head on my knees**

nighters from both of us Kay

I'm sure there are student cots somewhere... Oh well. Good night. 3nodding

**raises head smiling** hihi Kay..........

Hello there.

**standing up and walking toward you smiling** how's it going??

Alright, I guess. How about you?

alright I guess too.....**laughing wickedly** had an interesting talk with a friend that wanted me the change him.........he grew his horns and a mighty fine set but.............  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:03 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hello there.

alright I guess too.....**laughing wickedly** had an interesting talk with a friend that wanted me the change him.........he grew his horns and a mighty fine set but.............

Oh, I see...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hello there.

Oh, I see...

but he wants something I can't give him........  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:06 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see...

Oh. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:13 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see...

yeah he wants an antidote......he is beginning to feel the evil and malice inside........not so sure he wants to join the dark side now......**laughs evilly**  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:15 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see...

yeah he wants an antidote......he is beginning to feel the evil and malice inside........not so sure he wants to join the dark side now......**laughs evilly**

I see. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:22 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see...

I see. >.<

yeah......he has a fight waiting for him.......just like I had.......he can choose to give in to the evil inside take over and be like Mike or not and be like me.......**eyes glowing and baring fangs** I ain't so bad now am I??  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:25 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

yeah......he has a fight waiting for him.......just like I had.......he can choose to give in to the evil inside take over and be like Mike or not and be like me.......**eyes glowing and baring fangs** I ain't so bad now am I??

Uhm... ._____________________.

Lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

Lol

**laughs** I try not to let my total evil self out......I do like having friends and she would spoil everything.............he is going to have the same fight.............  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:41 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

Lol

**laughs** I try not to let my total evil self out......I do like having friends and she would spoil everything.............he is going to have the same fight.............

I see.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:48 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

Lol

I see.

yeah.....now that I think it I wonder if he has fed......he needs to feed......  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:49 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol

I see.

I see... .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol

I see.

I see... .-.

yeah.....the fight was less painful after I fed...........**laughing wickedly** me thinks he did not ask enough questions before deciding.........the lure of immortality was to great for him..................  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:02 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see.

I see... .-.

yeah.....the fight was less painful after I fed...........**laughing wickedly** me thinks he did not ask enough questions before deciding.........the lure of immortality was to great for him..................

It's not all it's cracked up to be.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see.

I see... .-.

It's not all it's cracked up to be.

that depends on how you look at it.......it does have it's ups and downs.........  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games