Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Post Your Pics? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post pic?
  yesh
  no
  maybe
View Results

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:54 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

I'm sorry. Here have my cell phone, it's pretty useless as far as newer phones go [it only is used for calling], but at least it works.
emh... this is mine ...and it's not so much broken as that I forgot the code of my new chip as they blocked the old one for some incompetent reason whilst I had used it recently.

That's sorta like mine, but mine's a bit more square -well, everything about it is more square/rectangle. sweatdrop
Well seeing as back then they weren't as greedy as now they didn't build the cellulars to break after ___ years unlike they do now so it is still working fine itself.

Mine works great. ... Well, it has the few times I've used it. *Only uses house phone.*
I hardly ever use it but it used to be my brother's  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:58 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

I'm sorry. Here have my cell phone, it's pretty useless as far as newer phones go [it only is used for calling], but at least it works.
emh... this is mine ...and it's not so much broken as that I forgot the code of my new chip as they blocked the old one for some incompetent reason whilst I had used it recently.

That's sorta like mine, but mine's a bit more square -well, everything about it is more square/rectangle. sweatdrop
Well seeing as back then they weren't as greedy as now they didn't build the cellulars to break after ___ years unlike they do now so it is still working fine itself.

Mine works great. ... Well, it has the few times I've used it. *Only uses house phone.*

I'm the eldest -and the tallest- so everything of mine is normally new-ish. Do you like it at least?

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:04 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

I'm the eldest -and the tallest- so everything of mine is normally new-ish. Do you like it at least?
It fits in my bag, it receives and sends signals.. it's a phone and that's what I want it to be.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:08 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

It fits in my bag, it receives and sends signals.. it's a phone and that's what I want it to be.

Cool, at least you arn't greedy about phones like everyone else is here. If it doesn't have a camera, they don't count it as a phone. rolleyes

DvnT

OMG Kaitlin

7,450 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Pusher 50
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:11 pm
Mine is in my siggy  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:12 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

Cool, at least you arn't greedy about phones like everyone else is here. If it doesn't have a camera, they don't count it as a phone. rolleyes
If I wanted a camera I would have gotten a proper camera with atleast 10 megapixels, preferable Digital single-lens reflex.. wait. I did and it actually makes proper quality pictures o.o  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:14 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

If I wanted a camera I would have gotten a proper camera with atleast 10 megapixels, preferable Digital single-lens reflex.. wait. I did and it actually makes proper quality pictures o.o

Camera's with good quality is always a good thing to have. In Tokyo their trying to figure out how to make the quality of pictures better on phones, along with adding live videos.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:18 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

Camera's with good quality is always a good thing to have. In Tokyo their trying to figure out how to make the quality of pictures better on phones, along with adding live videos.
I know. Another thing that bugs me not necessarily about cameras is Ipods.. People always asking about what's on your Ipod etc. assuming everyone has an overpriced MP4 player like them. I have a frikkin MP3 player it's compact and I can operate it without taking it out of my pants. Just the way I want it. Not every MP3/4 player is an Ipod people! >.< I also refuse to call it an iPod.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:24 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

I know. Another thing that bugs me not necessarily about cameras is Ipods.. People always asking about what's on your Ipod etc. assuming everyone has an overpriced MP4 player like them. I have a frikkin MP3 player it's compact and I can operate it without taking it out of my pants. Just the way I want it. Not every MP3/4 player is an Ipod people! >.< I also refuse to call it an iPod.

I know how you feel, I only have one because my MP3 broke just before my 13th birthday, and Mommy and Daddy bought me one. Now, the only reason I want the iPod Touch is because that is the cheapest way I know of to get the internet and music where-ever I am.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:28 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

I know how you feel, I only have one because my MP3 broke just before my 13th birthday, and Mommy and Daddy bought me one. Now, the only reason I want the iPod Touch is because that is the cheapest way I know of to get the internet and music where-ever I am.
Also only reason why'd I want one. Internet. But I'd rather get an Iphone then as I don't like to have to take my MP3 out of my pocket. I rather just want to put it on shuffle whilst I just skip songs I don't feel like listening to by pressing down on my pants pushing the screen down to the left or right(as is with my GoGear) I don't mind a cellular being big but I do mind an MP3 being big. My cellular goes in my bag all the time anyway.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:32 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

Also only reason why'd I want one. Internet. But I'd rather get an Iphone then as I don't like to have to take my MP3 out of my pocket. I rather just want to put it on shuffle whilst I just skip songs I don't feel like listening to by pressing down on my pants pushing the screen down to the left or right(as is with my GoGear) I don't mind a cellular being big but I do mind an MP3 being big. My cellular goes in my bag all the time anyway.

I've done alot of research into this, and the only difference between the iPhone and the iPod Touch is that the iPhone has a phone built in. So they would be the same size, but that way you would have just one item instead of two.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:35 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

I've done alot of research into this, and the only difference between the iPhone and the iPod Touch is that the iPhone has a phone built in. So they would be the same size, but that way you would have just one item instead of two.
I know that that is the only difference. I'd still have two because I'd still use my old MP3 then and only take my Iphone out of my bag for three things; calling, surfing and checking on the time. I still need to get my pocket watch fixed.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:38 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

I know that that is the only difference. I'd still have two because I'd still use my old MP3 then and only take my Iphone out of my bag for three things; calling, surfing and checking on the time. I still need to get my pocket watch fixed.

Seems logical. I almost never use the phone though, so I the iPhone wouldn't work well for me.
You have a pocket watch? Those are the one's with chains that clip somewhere, arn't they?

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:41 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

Seems logical. I almost never use the phone though, so I the iPhone wouldn't work well for me.
You have a pocket watch? Those are the one's with chains that clip somewhere, arn't they?
Not necessarily with chains. Some people wear them without. But I like the aesthetics of wearing it with a chain and it prevents it from falling out of my pocket when wearing pants with shallow pockets when not wearing a waistcoat or accidentally fall out of my hand.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:46 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

Not necessarily with chains. Some people wear them without. But I like the aesthetics of wearing it with a chain and it prevents it from falling out of my pocket when wearing pants with shallow pockets when not wearing a waistcoat or accidentally fall out of my hand.

I like those kinds of watches. I own, like, three or something, but none of them work, and the repair places say their too old to fix. sad

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games