Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2738 2739 2740 2741 2742 2743 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:08 pm

*Sighs as she takes a bite of her shrimp and then her potato.* What the hell does she or this "L" person want?! mad
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:11 pm

"I wish I knew.....apparently, the Jamaicans thought Icy had information they wanted, and they contracted L to find it....who in turn sent dame in as a kind of covert operative.....she was only to try and get the information....but the Jamaicans got a hold of Icy first." She sighs and sips her wine. "Frankly, I'm just as confused as you are....."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:14 pm

{{Huh. Well, Amy doesn't know that. She doesn't know any of it. So she just thought that Kat was finally just letting go of some pent up frustration she had for Amy. You know, kind of like the straw that broke the camel's back. Although, I guess that's true, just for a different reason than Amy thought. lol!}}

Amy sighed and finally looked at Karrie. Didn't they just make a lovely pair? They were both concerned about Dame but they both also had personal problems they had to deal with. God she hoped things turned around soon.

"Not that I wish them stress, but I really hope that's all it is. Because I'll tell you what, Karrie, I don't know what the frick to do anymore. I'm either too nice or I'm out of line. I feel like I could even breathe wrong in there."

She cocked her head to the side. "And how are you doing? I mean, we can keep talking about me if it'd be easier for you. I don't want to push you and make you more upset. But I would like to know how you're doing today, if that's alright."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:18 pm

*She continues to eat her dinner and sips her wine.* You know…this would never had gotten this out of hand had I still been affiliated with Big Paulie. stressed

I've got to concentrate on my trip to New York for crying out loud. mad

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 2, 4, 4 Total: 17 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:22 pm

I don't know what to tell you, Amy. I just... don't know anymore. *sighs and takes a drink* I'm okay, I guess. I've been keeping myself busy all day. *turns his cup around* I actually started cleaning my house this afternoon. Didn't get too far, though. I got a call from one of my chefs. He's having family problems and wasn't able to get to work on time. rolleyes stare I came in to cover for him for a few hours.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:23 pm

"You concentrate on your trip to New York....I can wire Icy money if she needs more...Besides, I'm the one who's worked with L in the past, so I need to be the one who helps bring this to an end."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Amy couldn't help but smirk sadly as she heard Karrie say that he didn't know what to do anymore, either. She assumed he meant he didn't know what she should do about her current situation, either. Sounded like he was as much at a loss as she was. Well it was good to know that other people saw what was going on and that possibly, Amy wasn't the one completely in the wrong all of the time. It did little to comfort since it didn't really change anything, but it was nice to feel like someone was on her side.

"At least you got some cleaning done today. I can help you with the rest if you want. I wouldn't mind. I need something else for my mind to focus on."

She held out one of her hands with her palm up to Karrie. She meant to offer a low five.

"So, we both agree that today has utterly and completely sucked?"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:30 pm

*She sighs and takes another bite of her meal.* Katana, when I leave on this trip I don't know if I'm going to have the opportunity to check in at all. There are things I'm going to be dealing with…*waves her hand in the air at her wrist*…my Mother and my family and I may not think of it or get the time. sweatdrop

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:33 pm

She puts her fork down and gives Psy a serious look. "Don't worry about anything that goes on here. I'll text you to keep you in the loop, but I think between me and Brat, we'll be able to handle business on this end."
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 3, 6 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:37 pm

Yes, today has been a pretty bad day. *sighs and puts his hand on Amy's, squeezing it gently*
Well, I don't know about you, but I'm a little hungry. Would you like to join me at... say, Chatty Kathy's for a midnight snack?

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

*She grins at Katana.* Thanks Katana. This trip to New York really means a lot to me. *She takes a bite of her dinner.*

{{*just realized she wants Katanas outfit* gonk crying }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:39 pm

((*huggles her Icy* Reve Rouille top, leather mini from gambino, I think you already have the boots, and a nitemare scarf wink ))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:42 pm

((ICY *Glomps* ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:45 pm

{{BRATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart

*huggles Katana back* Stupid reve taking forever to move on to it's next evo. stressed It's been stuck in the same pose for three weeks now! I'm off to mimick your outfit! twisted

Oh Bratty love, Icys in her suite. Crap, need to log my stubborn mule in}}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2738 2739 2740 2741 2742 2743 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games