Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2739 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:45 pm

Amy's eyes lit up and she smiled. "Chatty Kathy's? Sure! I've never been there before. Well you're just showing me all around town, aren't you, Karrie? You'd think someone who grew up here wouldn't need a guide, but things have changed so much. There's a lot more stuff here!"

With her hand still holding Karrie's so that she could help him up, she puts her cup of hot chocolate on the ground, waits for Velcore to move her head from her knee, stands up, and then helps Karrie up and then lets go of his hand. She smiled and reached down to pick her hot chocolate back up.

"Lead the way, Karrie."

She smiled down at Velcore and pet his head.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Icy Reign
{{BRATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart

*huggles Katana back* Stupid reve taking forever to move on to it's next evo. stressed It's been stuck in the same pose for three weeks now! I'm off to mimick your outfit! twisted

Oh Bratty love, Icys in her suite. Crap, need to log my stubborn mule in}}

((LOL! Mimic away! Remember the New Year's party when you, me, Psy and Leko all dressed alike? xd and then went on zomg? LMAO!))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:51 pm

{{ rofl OMG, yea I remember! Everyone was freaking out b/c they thought their screens were glitching and seeing duplicate avis! rofl }}
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 4, 4 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Chatty Kathy's hasn't been around that long. It opened a couple of months after MW, I think. *smiles at Amy, the smile not quite reaching his eyes and starts to lead her to Chatty Kathy's*

*chirps happily and flies over Karrie and Amy, leading them*

((moving to Chatty Kathy's))

((Edit: All fours!!! surprised mrgreen ))

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:55 pm

(( Congratulations Chef Karrie! xd I'll be PMing you shortly here. wink ))

((Glad she's in her suite... is she gonna stay there? And nobody's told Bratty where's she's out. Guess G better make another appearance since we know his phone isn't tapped. And of course Bratty's too much of a bit player to make a blip on the radar. wink ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

((STAY THE ******** AWAY FROM MY EX!! stressed scream mad scream

... rofl xd

My connection keeps dropping. stare It's highly annoying. stressed I heart you guys. crying ))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:59 pm

She finishes her dinner and wine, and sets back. "Psyzapp, that was a delicious meal! But, I'd better be going before Dougherty gets home....he might think we spent the evening talking about him and Showcase! xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Lil Brat
((Glad she's in her suite... is she gonna stay there? And nobody's told Bratty where's she's out. Guess G better make another appearance since we know his phone isn't tapped. And of course Bratty's too much of a bit player to make a blip on the radar. wink ))

{{She's debating now whether to leave in the morning or chance another night there since no one is on her trail, or so she thinks. It really depends on the next posts, not mine of course, so I can get a feel for where everyone is at and what they're doing. Katana and Psy don't know what hotel Icys in, they just know she's in Lugano, Swizterland for now}}
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:07 pm

katana68
She finishes her dinner and wine, and sets back. "Psyzapp, that was a delicious meal! But, I'd better be going before Dougherty gets home....he might think we spent the evening talking about him and Showcase! xd "

*She laughs as she finishes up her meal.* Thanks for joining me. We should do this more often. *She gets up and walks her to the double red doors.* Don't worry about the clean up. I'll take care of all that. wink *She hugs Katana.* Thanks for being such a good friend. 3nodding

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:11 pm

She hugs her back. "Thanks for being a good friend too. I'll talk to you tomorrow." She gives Psy a smile and a short wave, and then turns to head to her quarters. A short walk later, she enters her rooms and heads to her bedroom to relax.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:16 pm

*She locks the door after Katana leaves and then goes into the dining room. She clears all of the dishes from the table and after multiple trips, has everything in the kitchen to clean up. She starts rinsing off the dishes and loading the dishwasher.

After that is done, she start putting away all of the food and cleaning up any pans she's used. She pours herself more Chardonnay and sees the cherry pie.* OH…I forgot to offer Katana some Cherry Pie! stressed I'll just save her a slice. *She puts the pie under glass for safe keeping as she finishes cleaning up the rest of the kitchen.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:23 pm

*She finishes up wiping down the granite counter tops, fills up the dishwasher with detergent and turns it on to run.

As she takes her wine into the bedroom with her to change, she takes a sip and her dogs follow her. She places the glass of wine on her nightstand and grins at her dogs.*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:28 pm

*The man who'd come in earlier pushes open the door and strolls in, looking for someone in the bar.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Lil Brat
*The man who'd come in earlier pushes open the door and strolls in, looking for someone in the bar.*

((Aaack, let me go edit my last post to come back up to the bar to get my phone so our "visitor" can find me! xd ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2739 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games