Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:31 pm

((Or you could just come upstairs now, maybe he's hungry.))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:32 pm

As she enters her bedroom, she realizes that she left her phone upstairs. Cursing to herself, she heads back upstairs to the bar. Upon reentering the bar, she sees Brat's visitor from the other night.

"Hello? Can I help you?" Crap I hope he understands English, 'cause I sure don't know any Russian!

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 14 Total: 25 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:33 pm

*After a long day, he finally makes it home. He slips in through the back door to their quarters and the dogs are already there at the door to greet him. He lets them out in their caged run for a few moments, and they come bounding back when he whistles for them.

After he locks the back door, he makes his way downstairs, the smells of her cooking permeate the air. He heads straight for the kitchen to find his beloved just finishing up in the kitchen. He walks over behind her and puts his arms around her waist and kisses her neck.* Mmmm, something sure smells good in here!

(( After previewing, some posts slipped in ... So much for that thought ... sad ))

He stops at their bedroom door and finds his beloved in there with the dogs.* I'm home, love ... finally. Sorry I'm late.

(( Edit: *points up to his Quarters win of 25* User Image ))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:35 pm

*He looks over to Kat and nods.*Duh, duh, yes. I can speak with Katana. *He looks at her, shifting his weight from one foot to the other.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:38 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*After a long day, he finally makes it home. He slips in through the back door to their quarters and the dogs are already there at the door to greet him. He lets them out in their caged run for a few moments, and they come bounding back when he whistles for them.

After he locks the back door, he makes his way downstairs, the smells of her cooking permeate the air. He heads straight for the kitchen to find his beloved just finishing up in the kitchen. He walks over behind her and puts his arms around her waist and kisses her neck.* Mmmm, something sure smells good in here!

(( After previewing, some posts slipped in ... So much for that thought ... sad ))

He stops at their bedroom door and finds his beloved in there with the dogs.* I'm home, love ... finally. Sorry I'm late.

*She grins at him, goes over, puts her arms around him and gives him a huge kiss on the lips.* Are you hungry? I made shrimp tonight.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:43 pm

Lil Brat
*He looks over to Kat and nods.*Duh, duh, yes. I can speak with Katana. *He looks at her, shifting his weight from one foot to the other.*

She arches an eyebrow at him. "You are speaking to her. How can I help you?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 12 Total: 22 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Psyzapp
*She grins at him, goes over, puts her arms around him and gives him a huge kiss on the lips.* Are you hungry? I made shrimp tonight.

*With his arms around her, he gladly accepts her kiss.* Yes, I am hungry. Shrimp? Is that what I've been smelling in the air? It smells wonderful! *Kisses her again, then gives her a crooked grin.*

(( *Points up to his last post with his Quarters win of 25* xd ))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:52 pm

*He nods, he'd known who he was speaking with.* I am give you phone, for use with Lil Brat to change information. Do no use these phone, is tapped. *He points to the Kat's phone.* These Icy girl, she will use new phone each time. Give her these number. *He points to the phone he'd handed her.* You know where she is? Tell Lil. Number is in phone. You understand? *He waits to see if she's understood what he's told her.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:58 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Psyzapp

*With his arms around her, he gladly accepts her kiss.* Yes, I am hungry. Shrimp? Is that what I've been smelling in the air? It smells wonderful! *Kisses her again, then gives her a crooked grin.*

(( *Points up to his last post with his Quarters win of 25* xd ))

((Yes, I see it. I sent you a trade.))

*She takes his hand and leads him into the kitchen.* I'll just fix you a plate. *She gives him another quick kiss before getting him a plate and taking out each item she had prepared tonight. She places the shrimp, zucchini and potato on the plate and heats it in the microwave. As that is heating, she gets out the fresh tomato topped with mozzarella and basil. When his plate is done, she places the tomato on the plate, gets him some silverware and sets a place for him at the island.

She goes around to him, smiling and kisses him once again.* There is some cherry pie I made this afternoon.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 am

*As he waits for her to take the phone, he looks around the room. He notices the adjacent restaurant and glances in. His eyes widen behind his shades the he returns his gaze to Katana. He hadn't thought his accent was still so strong.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:03 am

She takes the phone from the Russian. "I had a feeling my phone have been compromised. All right, let's just see how good this little bad boy is at texting....
Kat's text to Brat
Brat, last I heard, Icy was in Lugano, and was then going to head to Italy. Will keep you in the loop. Katana

She presses send and then looks up at the Russian. "Next text I get from Icy, I'll try and get a text off to her before she gets rid of her phone. Thank you very much for the phone." She gives him a smile, "Would you like a bottle of vodka for payment?"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:08 am

{{*grabs Brats and Katanas booties* ninja twisted }}

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:08 am

*He shakes his head.* No payment. But I have one glass, Watka, ok. *As he waits for a glass, he continues.* L have information on owner, ladies here. No matter how many phone you buy, she will find. No these, she have no information on me.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:13 am

She grabs the top shelf vodka and two glasses. As she pours them both a drink, she shakes her head. "Being as I used to work for that psycho, I had a feeling she'd do something like that. stare What I wouldn't give to put a bullet in her brain....I've got the perfect gun to do it too....." She hands the Russian one of the glasses and then clinks the other one against it in a small toast. "Well, here's to hopefully taking her out once and for all." She sips the vodka, savoring the flavor of it.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:16 am

(( xd Go Bratty! Er...uh...Russian!))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games