Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:35 pm

Message to Psy and Kat
Still in Lugano w/Brat's Russian friend. Waiting for her to arrive and will be going underground soon. Will keep you posted.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:38 pm

As she was sitting talking to Dec, her compromised phone went off. She reads the text from Icy.
Message to Psy and Kat
Still in Lugano w/Brat's Russian friend. Waiting for her to arrive and will be going underground soon. Will keep you posted.

Grabbing the phone she got from the Russian, she quickly put in the number and hit send, crossing her fingers that Icy will get the text before destroying the phone.
Kat's text to Icy
Don't txt @ my # anymore. Phone bugged. Use this #. Contact Brat @ ###-###-####, she will meet u.
((LOL, I'm too lazy to make up a number! xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:44 pm

*A text from Brat comes through on the phone G left, it's short and to the point.*

Brat's text to Kat
On my way to get our girl.

((Kinda hard to text when you're covered up in bolts of cloth))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:46 pm

Lil Brat
*A text from Brat comes through on the phone G left, it's short and to the point.*

Brat's text to Kat
On my way to get our girl.

((Kinda hard to text when you're covered up in bolts of cloth))

((LOL! I can only imagine! xd ))

Her phone goes off again so she quickly replies to Brat.

Kat's text to Brat
just sent her your #, keep your fingers crossed that she gets it.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:47 pm

"Well thats a fun idea! Or maybe a pet party? Although that might get out of hand." -He waited politely while she finished her texting-
Well, I would love a White Russian, but if you are busy I can make it myself."

-The large fox pawed at Dec's ankle.- "Ah yes, let me introduce Rasu. He is one of my giant foxes. I have three but they mostly live at home. Home home, my parent's ranch."

-Rasu padded up to Katana and sat politely, inclining his head towards her, hopping for an ear rub.- "He is shamlessly affectionate with pretty girls."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:52 pm

She smiles as the giant fox walks up next to her. "Well, aren't you just the regal looking one?" She rubs his silky ears. "So soft," she murmurs.

Turning her attention back to Dec, she gives him a wink. "I've always got time for you, hun. One White Russian coming up." She gets up and goes behind the bar and pulls out her favorite vodka, the Kahlua and some cream from the refrigerator. After filling a glass with ice, she expertly makes the drink from memory and slides it across the bar to Dec.

"Hopefully the information I just sent my friend will be enough to satisfy for now." She returns to her seat at the bar. "So, what have you been up to, Dec? Played any shows lately?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:58 pm

*Next incoming message arrives.*

Brat's text to Kat
Thx T/B/S

*She hopes Kat catches the "touch base soon" as the ride is getting bumpy. She winces as one of the bolts of cloth slides over and hits her.*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Her "Russian" phone goes off, and she quickly reads the message, then closes her phone. Rasu comes up next to her at the bar stool and nudges her. She looks down at the fox and grins. "I see Dec was right about you.....you are quite shameless when you're seeking attention." She reaches down and starts to rub his ears again.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:35 pm

-Dec shook his head fondly at Rasu.- Yep, he's a big old attention-wh*re. He'd put his head right in your lap if yo sit still long enough.

^Rasu turned his head slightly to give a distainful look at owner as if to say 'Those we not the words of a gentlemen.' With a flick of his ear, Rasu turned his attention to a more apprieciative audience... the lovely Katana.^

-Dec rolled his eyes but answered Katana- No, no shows lately. But we have one coming up soon. Right now I've been spending my time writing songs and teachin a couple of private students.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:40 pm

She continues to rub Rasu's head absently while she sips her drink. "Teaching, hm? Sounds like fun. Oh, I'll have to get with you later about our monthly party. You were such a hit last time, I'd like for you to play each time, if you don't have another show booked, that is. Of course, I'm flexible as far as when I schedule the party, so we can work around your schedule. I'm thinking we'll do a Surf's Up/Beach theme for the next one. Just to kick summer off with a bang! wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:51 pm

-laughs and shakes his head- I'm really glad everyone enjoyed themselves. The band had a good time too. I'll see what I can do to convience them.. We are not so famous yet that I think they will give up a chance at a regular gig. How are things doing around here?

^Rasu cocked his head at his master. More time here? Oh thats good. More time with pretty ladies who scratch soooo gooooooood.^
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:59 pm

(( rofl @ Rasu))

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Unsure as to how much she should say....she knew Dec was dame's ex....but did he know about what she really did? Did he know she was involved with L? Several thoughts swirling in her head, she decides just to play it safe, for now. "Not too much going on here. Icy's out of town, so I want to make sure she's back before we have the party. But I also want to have it before Psy takes off to New York to visit her mother too." She snickers a bit.

"You should see her, Dec....she's all worried about introducing Dougherty to her mother! You'd think she was back in high school or something! xd "
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:02 pm

((luffs joo, kat ~ perfect theme so Gilders contestants can stay in costume.))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Lil Brat
((luffs joo, kat ~ perfect theme so Gilders contestants can stay in costume.))

((LOL! No problem Bratty! *huggles* Might do an Under the Sea sometime over the summer too.....guess we'd have to have that at the pool, though...being as most people would have some sort of fish tail! xd ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games