Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 2749 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:25 pm

((Go on and kiss the girl ~ got that damn crab stuck in my head now.))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:31 pm

-Dec chuckled- Oh how precious! I love the image but I can't really picture then inflappable Psyzapp getting in a tizzy over introducing her boyfriend. -he squints his eyes- Maybe a glimmer?

-he laughs again, then settles down to drink- Icy is out of town? Did she get a chance to have a vacation? The poor girl works too hard in my opinion.

^Rasu really liked the katana-lady's scratches. She was getting it just right. What to do...how to thank her... Rasu suddenly darked out the door moving faster than chain-lightning.^

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:37 pm

((LOL...sorry Bratty! xd ))

Just as she was about to answer Dec, Rasu suddenly left the bar. Raising her eyebrows, she wonders what happened to make his light outta there so fast.

Turning her attention back to Dec, she sighs. "No vacation, I'm afraid....off on another job of hers. And yes, she does work too hard. I wish she'd slow down just a bit."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:54 pm

-Dec nodded sadly and yawned. - Sorry, I've been keeping very early hours. -he stretched- Well I'll need to head back soon. But I'll be in tomorrow to see all you lovely ladies.

^Rasu came trotting back in, a bunch of flowers held carefully by his narrow muzzle. The flowers were wrapped in paper and looked store bought. The fox trotted up to Katana and gracefully rose onto his hind paws, balancing with his front paws tucked in. He offered her the flowers with a twinkle in his eyes.^

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:01 pm

"That's fine, Dec....you take care now, okay?" She gives him a smile. All of a sudden, Rasu was back and carrying..........flowers? Where in the world did he get flowers? As the beautiful fox came up to her, he sat up on his hind legs and seemed to offer the bouquet to her. She giggled at the sight, as she had never seen a fox that acted like this. "Why thank you, Rasu!" She takes the flowers from him and lays the bouquet gently on the bar. She reaches over and gives him one last scratch on the head. "You take care of Dec now. wink "
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:09 pm

^Rasu looked up sharply at pretty-Katana, as if to say, 'What? We are leaving?' He shot a glance at his master and them burried his face in Katana's lap. He even put a paw lightly next to his muzzle. The fox's eyes plead, 'No. Don't wanna go. Don't let him take me, pretty-Katana-lady.'^

-As dec waited by the door, he watched his overly dramatic fox take that piece of news and rolled his eyes at the foxes antics.-

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:11 pm

She looks over at Dec and laughs. "Is he always this reluctant to leave?" She looks back down at Rasu, who now had his head in her lap. Scratching his head, she sighs, "You know, you can come back anytime you want, Rasu. Now be a good boy and go with Dec." With a final pat on the head, she motions her head in Dec's direction, smiling at the fox.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:13 pm

*Walks into the Main Bar through her office. She smiles at Katana and sees Dec.*

Hi Dec! *She grins at him and notices the fox.* Who's your sleek friend? wink

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Looking up when she hears Psy's voice, she grins at her. "Isn't he just beautiful? Come pet him, he's so soft! AND he brought me flowers! Can you believe it? xd "
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Dec smiled charmingly at Psyzapp.-

His name is Rasu and he is a sucker for a pretty face. He's only this reluctant when there are pretty girls about. Come on Rasu! Time to go home boy!

^Rasu reluctantly backed away from Katana, throwing her a forlorn look before turning away. As the fox turn towards the door, he caught sight of Psyzapp. With a twinkle in his eye, he padded up to her regally and butted her hand with his head.^

Dec glared at Rasu, "Now, Ras."

Rasu glared at him before nuzzling Psyzapp's hand and troting off to dec. The two guys left quickly there after.

[[Night all]]

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:25 pm

I like foxes. *She goes up to the fox and with both hands scratches behind his ears.* I have a few coats as soft as this one. cool *She then realizes this may not have been the best thing to say.* Not that I'd make a coat out of him or anything like that. sweatdrop

See you later Dec. *She waves at him as he leaves*

EDIT
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:30 pm

Once she and Psyzapp were alone, she spoke quietly to her. "Icy texted me again today. I sent her the new number from this phone that Brat's friend gave me last night. Gave her Brat's number too. However, this brings us to another thing."

"Apparently, Brat's friend is Russian mafia, and when Paulie and the family were taken out, people in Italy blamed the Russian mafia. He would like a favor of sorts, as payment for helping get Icy and her crew. The Russians want L, they want her bad, so he was wanting you to make some calls on their behalf to your contacts in Italy. Call it a joint venture of sorts... a coming together to get rid of a common enemy. But, he said to use this phone, not yours." She shows the phone that the Russian gave her last night to Psy.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:35 pm

katana68
Once she and Psyzapp were alone, she spoke quietly to her. "Icy texted me again today. I sent her the new number from this phone that Brat's friend gave me last night. Gave her Brat's number too. However, this brings us to another thing."

"Apparently, Brat's friend is Russian mafia, and when Paulie and the family were taken out, people in Italy blamed the Russian mafia. He would like a favor of sorts, as payment for helping get Icy and her crew. The Russians want L, they want her bad, so he was wanting you to make some calls on their behalf to your contacts in Italy. Call it a joint venture of sorts... a coming together to get rid of a common enemy. But, he said to use this phone, not yours." She shows the phone that the Russian gave her last night to Psy.

eek *She never even thought that perhaps the Russians would get blamed for Big Paulie and staff suddenly "disappearing" because the incident wasn't ANYTHING even remotely characteristic of their style. She's always thought highly of the Russians Big Paulie talked too. They were always very polite, good looking gentlemen she had the utmost respect for.*

I'd be more than happy to make those calls. Did they just give you the one phone? neutral
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:42 pm

She slides the phone over to Psy. "Yes, only the one....here, I'll let you hold onto it until you make your phone calls. I'll take it back when you're done so I can stay in communication with Icy and Brat. Got a text from Brat, too.....just said she's going to get our girl. So, she must be in Switzerland already."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:48 pm

*Raises an eyebrow.* Wow, she moves fast. I better make those calls right now. *She picks up the phone and dials the first number.*

Yeah…it's me. I want the word out that we will be working with the Russians. Everyone…and I do mean EVERYONE…is to give them any assistance they need and treat them with the utmost respect. Am I clear? *She pauses a bit.* YES, complete cooperation. If word gets back to me by anyone that this didn't happen, heads will roll. evil Make it happen. *She grins at the response on the phone.* Thank you.

*She hangs up and hands the phone back to Katana.* That should take care of it. Word will now spread like wildfire. 3nodding
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 2749 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games