Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:24 pm
POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK, SWITZY?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:25 pm
"I am making it of my concern, Belarus. Go on, tell me. I'm a neutral nation, so it's not like I'll tell anyone else." he says, his expression softening.

((EDIT: MAYBE SO, KARA, MAYBE SO.))  

Mukuro-kun

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:31 pm
((LOL Kara XD))

Belarus grabbed at her apron and played with it in her fingers. "..You could tell him. He would not think of it twice...." She paused.

"...N-No, it is nothing..! ..." she said quickly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:34 pm
"No, you can tell me, Belarus. Please?" he says, asking nicely this time.

He looks to his sister. "It's not of your concern, Liechtenstein. It's for my own personal gain, that's all."

((@Liech: With the way this thread moves, it's better to ask the question in it's own post, rather than edit it into an old one. xD

*bites my cat for biting me* D:<))  

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:36 pm
((@Kara: OH U! EDIT: @Swiss: I s'pose you are right! I just don't like double posts))
"Since these two are busy about Ivan maybe I can figure out where babies come from" she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:42 pm
"....Well....I, um,....it is not anything you already suspected, Mr. Switzerland...." She turns to Liechtenstein. "...Pardon me, but what were you wanting to know, Miss Liechtenstein..?"

Eam Adair

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:44 pm
@Liech- Don't ask Canada where babies come from, really!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:45 pm
"Hello...?" she stepped inside the door and shut it behind her. "I heard...lots of things...very strange questions indeed...while coming inside. What's everyone talking about?"  

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:47 pm
Belarus jumped a bit at the sound of her sister's voice.

"..!! Nothing, sister, nothing..!!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:49 pm
((@Liech: Yeah, me neither, but it certainly makes posts easier to find when we finish a page.))

"So...you do love him that way, Belarus?" he asks, tilting his head. "And I said you're not allowed to tell her." he adds, an irritated look on his face. He looks to Ukraine and smiles. "Oh, Ukraine! It's nothing big. Just trying to get a few of my questions answered."

He looks back to Belarus. "I'll take a nod if that's all you want to give me as an answer."

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:49 pm
((@Kara: ORLY!? @ Ukraine: HELLO!!))
"I Wanted to know where babies came from I suppose" she said looking over at her brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:50 pm
"...Oh? ...What kind of questions...maybe I can answer them..?" she returned the smile with a grin of her own. "I bought a new teapot today...I'm so happy.~" At Liecht's response her face went red.
"Um...b-babies...? Erm....uh..." She looked the other way.
((hello liecht. >w>; ))

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:53 pm
*nods*

She was stuck in a dilemma...

Sure, Switzerland claimed to be a neutral nation, but was he a neutral person..? Not only that, but her sister had walked in at a wrong time. A very wrong time.

...plus, Liechtenstein wanted to know about how people are made, but if she told, Switzerland would flip...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:55 pm
Switzerland sighs. "Don't answer that one, Ukraine, I've forbidden her from learning until she's old enough." he says, sternly, looking at Liech to make a point. "But, as for my own questions...er, I'd rather get the answer from your sister, Ukraine. I'm sure you wouldn't know, so..." he says, scratching the back of his head.

He looks at the younger Russian nation and blinks. "Miss Belarus, are you okay? You know I won't tell anyone..."

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:56 pm
"I-I'm not a good one to ask about that anyways, Vash...ahehehe.. sweatdrop ....Why wouldn't I know...? I could try to answer them to the best of my ability..." she sighed. She always tried to help.

((ukraine would like to know : 1.) whats going on? 2.) why dont you just ask? im sure i might be able to help...>w>; ))

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games