Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:12 pm

"Then drink from me," Alicia said. "I'll still be in perfect condition afterwards, no matter how much you drink. I won't be impaired at all."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:15 pm

Brago hesitated... but walked up to her and drank off her. He was beginning to feel like the Brago from before he got Vampireized. He pulled off after he was done. "Okay, lets go to another room and find a bed. Then I will show you a hands-on all night crash course of my manhood." He grinned.

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:19 pm

Black mist appeared and Neuro was outside Brago's mansion,"This place holds so much energy."he walked towards the garden,his eyes seeing a strange aura around it,"This garden is fulled with grief."He sat down near a bench and took out a plant.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:26 pm

Alicia giggled and nodded. "Sounds great," she said.

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:29 pm

Brago brought Alice to another room. "Okay remove your close so you can recieve a pounding." Brago waited.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:31 pm

He put the plant near the ground where some metal was,it grew and began attacking anything near it with its knife like leafs,Neuro moved out the way and laughed,his smile was sadistic,"I hope no one gets hurt."He stood there watching it destroy things.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:34 pm

Alicia nodded eagerly and pulled her clothes off and dropped them on the ground. "Do you like what you see?" she asked as she moved closer to him.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:39 pm

"Yes, quite so" Brago said pushing her on the bed. He remmoved his clothes. He was longer and Harder in his "Full" state. " Are you ready?"

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:43 pm

Neuro appeared in Hana's room,"They left you alone."He stared at her,"I've always left you alone since you had no emotions but now you do,how did you get them?"He sat on the edge of the bed.,"Those who think with their hearts instead of their minds puzzle me."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:47 pm

"I've never been more ready," Alicia said. "Now please hurry. I don't know how much longer I can bear to wait."

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:52 pm

"Not many girls can wait to get Brago inside them. I am the king." Brago put himself inside her once again. "How is this? this is the full extent of my manhood. Does it satisfy you?" he said , thrusting deep.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Neuro grabbed Hana and swung her over his shoulders,"I think I'll have fun with you."He already knew what was happening in the other room,"I hope that girl knows that bug will eat her spine and go towards her brain and eat it when 30 minutes pass."He grinned at the thought.Black mist consumed him and he was back in his room, he dropped Hana on the couch and sat down his desk.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:55 pm

"Of course it satisfies me," Alicia said breathlessly and then let out a scream of pleasure. She moved her head up and kissed his lips as she tried to pull him closer to her.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:01 pm

Brago spent the next while putting her in every dirty sex position he could think of. After about 28 minutes passed Brago looked up at her seeing her sweat. "I noticed that your not moveing much anymore.Are you satisfied or do you just need rest?" Brago said while licking her neck. he was still very much inside her.

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:04 pm

Neuro saw that only two minutes are left,"I can only get that thing off her."He smiled,"The only way I'm taking it off if she agrees to become my slave."he sat there looking out the window.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games