Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:45 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

She removed her arm, she was lucky she hadn't any makeup to wear else it would have smeared everywhere. She placed her face in her hands, the mending mouths on her palms writhing uncomfortably. "Ah, you two are right. Yer supposed to be the messy ones." She said with a soft chuckle as the mouths nibbled lightly on her cheeks. She slapped her cheeks and stared at the ground. 'Technique two of stage three, Hyouji.' She thought to herself, dropping her hands to her side as she started to bring the technique forward in her mind. Her eyes began darting back and forth, flipping the pages in her mind as she sorted through her recorded scrolls. Having switched to meditation had caused her mind to sort the file away as if she was done with it. 'I had a feeling this was going to... Ah! There you are, I need to get rid of some of these images. Clogging my mind up. Hyouji the act of marking. Breaking off a small piece of chakra in my foe and use it to subconsciously direct my attacks towards the mark.' She read through the section of the scroll, her eyes coming to a stop as vision of the world around her returned.
[1/5]

She took some time to look at the specifics of the technique as the only time she had heard of imparting chakra was in her Bakuton scrolls where she was required to breath life into clay with it. 'It is true I can control them with ease but I don't think I've ever been able to just find them if I lost sight...' She pondered to herself. She lifted a hand to her chin, tapping it lightly as she looked back at the dummy. "I don't even know if I can use that to preform this, its not really alive. Ah ******** it, nothing ventured..." She scoffed to herself as she shook her head free of the doubt. She walked in a circle around the hanging dummy, her fingers trailing against the fabric as she stared. She stopped on the right side, looking upwards at the tree branch. 'I don't think this will be as easy as with clay. I could try with the dummy or the tree, they both have what comes down to a single outer layer I'd need to pierce. The dummy is inanimate and the tree is living, dummy might be easier since I shouldn't have to deal with any chakra rejection.' She began to think, her mind racing with scenarios before she returned her gaze back to the sack dummy. "I suppose the sand has a closer makeup to clay than the wood..." She said under her breath before nodding, "Alright, get the hang of it with the closer analog and move onto the living subject as the final test."
[2/5]

She placed bother of her palms onto the dummies fabric 'skin,' making a conscious effort to stop her mouths from biting into the material. 'Alright, so with bakuton I usually take the material into my own body before transference commences...' She thought to herself, resting her forehead on the dummy she closed her eyes. She started to imagine her chakra network highlighting the points in her hands. "Aight, I'll need to focus on just drawing from those points. The scroll didn't say how much chakra I needed to impart. To little and it'll be over powered where as to much can be draining to maintain." She reasoned to herself, tapping her head against the dummy in irritation, her internal calculations were taking longer than she was used to. With a sigh she reasoned she should just try out some combinations while her mind worked in the background, multitask the problem. She started drawing her chakra into her hands, mimicking how she would prepare the clay.
[3/5]

Her eyes flickered open as she pressed her hands harder against the dummy, pushing at its center of gravity. 'Ah! Perhaps I should do what I was doing with... uh... S..Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu? Yes I think that was it, no wait... that wasn't particularly imparting chakra rather temporarily wrapping. Long term it would be a dead give away if I kept trying to wrap them in chakra, but I could be what I need to make this click' She thought to herself, her fingers digging into the uninviting sandbag as she tried pushing her chakra onto it first. Her chakra started to leech off of her fingers, spreading out onto the sack layer of the dummy. 'I think its working, Im losing heat in my fingers. This would be so much easier if I could see it.' She thought with a grumble, her chakra digging through the fabric as it was a bundle of tendrils slipping through soft soil. Her eyes started darting back and forth as her calculations had finished, reading the ratios she would need for both of her practice targets. Her eyes hardened with focus as she started to realize what her chakra was doing. She could use her chakra like a drill to pierce through a layer of defense before imparting the bundle of chakra, to force an opponent to waste chakra using Kai to free themselves from the mark.
[4/5]

She had forgotten all of her worries again, her mind to excited with the prospect of having such a useful technique. She smirked and shook her hands like she was drying them of her chakra. Replacing her hands onto the dummy she started to draw at her hands chakra points. 'Just need to cut off the right amount, should give me enough time to pull off a couple of attacks before the mark is eaten away by their chakra.' She thought to herself, her heart nearly skipping with anticipation as she started pushing her chakra onto the dummy. She began feeling the heat in her hands draining as her chakra pooled to where her fingers were connected to the dummy, slipping beneath the fabric layer like a snake through the grass. She nodded to herself and let her chakra activity spike before withdrawing it as she jumped back. She could feel something was different about the dummy she couldn't tell what however. It was like she knew the dummy was really there, like if she just closed her eyes her fists would find their way onto its fabric skin. Soon after the feeling faded, roughly the same amount of time it took for heat to return to her hands... a perfect way to measure her time left with the move.
[5/5][ Hyouji (Marking) Complex Rank X, GET! -2 posts for academy, -20 Stamina and -10 Chakra ]

Walking over to the tree the dummy hung from she placed her hands onto the cold bark, the rough outer layer felt like an impenetrable defense when compared to the potato sack quality weave of the dummy. She scoffed at the idea that it would be harder, clearing her mind of the budding seed of doubt as she started draining her chakra into her fingers. To her surprise the living material gave into her chakra a lot easier. 'Huh, well I suppose it was easier to pull Miko into the ground that it was to pull myself..' She thought with a shrug, pulling back her hands once she felt that familiar chill. She dashed around to the other side of the tree and closed her eyes. "Yep, I can defiantly feel it, cant quite figure out its location if I just use the feel though. Has to be better when used with the next technique." She mentioned, her eyes staying closed as she began to read through the next technique. 'Next move issss... Hyouryuu, the first technique that utilizes Hyouji.' She read to herself, tapping her chin lightly.
[1/5]

Her brows raised in surprise when she finished reading, her eyes opening quickly. 'Huh, so I can use the mark like that eh? I suppose that could be useful, might like the free change to long distance fighting though...' She through with a small shrug of her shoulders, 'If I have Hyouji active it seems to direct my movements in accordance with the marked ones. They flee backwards I automatically begin moving forward with them. I'd have to commit even further with the style in order to make good use of this. Perhaps I should go find a shop after I'm done, buy me a fist weapon or gauntlet to protect my bones.' She pondered what she was going to do when she finished training, suddenly noticing how heavy her breathing was compared to when she started. She had enough energy to practice one more technique, maybe she had enough to finish out the stage but she wasn't sure. She began rolling her shoulders to loosen up her upper bodies muscles, stretching out her arms afterwards.
[2/5]

She felt the mark fade from her perception and feeling heat return to her fingers as chakra finished returning to her whole hand the moment it did. 'Well looks like I may need to use the technique a few more times while I'm practicing. If I use as little chakra as possible it definitely wont last long it'll end up burning itself out. Well this messes up with my estimates.' She thought, a tad irritated that she might not get to start on the fourth stage today. She patted her cheeks lightly, her attention span had been getting noticeably shorter the longer she trained. With a small yawn she lazily walked over to the training dummy, the wind gently blowing past it causing a chill to rush down Liori's spine. She shivered as she stood infront of the almost moving sandbag, placing her hand against its surface as she readied her self. Gently tapping her knuckles against the surface she stepped back once and let her body enter into her fighting stance. Her lets slip across the snow covered soil as it spread out to her shoulder width, knees bending slightly along with her elbows, and her hands raised up in front of her chin acting like a shield for her face.
[3/5]

She looked at the un-moving dummy wondering how she was going to be able to practice a technique that requires movement. "Guess I'll need to get it moving myself, enough heavy punches should get it swinging enough to get a read on the technique." She mumbled to herself, her brows furrowing as she started to bob and weave in front of the stationary dummy. Her eyes widened as she dipped to the left, bending her body to the right as she crashed her left hand into the dummies side, twisting at her core as she pushed into it. The dummy lifted off of her fist as its momentum carried it up and to the right. 'Alright, just a few more than I can practice putting my mark on a moving target before moving onto drifting with it.' She thought realizing her missed step. Her body dipped to the right as the dummy began its swing back to the left, hitting its right side with all her might to add to its swinging speed and keep its momentum up. She repeated the step twice more to get it swinging as fast as she could make it, the the dead leaves above her began shaking and stirring as the speed increases. The branch it hung from starting to bend to the force of the dummy as snow started falling off.
[4/5]

She began coating her hands in chakra, focusing the most of it in her left hand. Her eyes moved back and forth with the dummies pattern, her body moving opposite of it bobbing increasingly faster as the dummy slowed with each arc. She took a quick jab at it once it reach a peak, her chakra gripping to it but not holding. She grunted before attempting it again, this time hitting lighter and just focusing on the chakra. It took three more tries for her to get the hang of it, finally locking a mark onto the dummy. The odd sensation returned to her stomach, echoing through her body as she felt her chakra moving but unable to get a distinct track on it. She closed her eyes and started focusing on that odd feeling, her body starting to slow as she couldn't keep track off the odd swinging bag any longer without her sight, her forward jabs had upset its pendulum motion into a more erratic wild swing. But then she began feeling her body reacting without her command, her eyes opening as she sidestepped, the punching bag swinging into the spot she previously was. "Ah." Was all she could say in reaction, her body moving on its own again as it stepped back into position and then once more forward like it was staying just a foot away from the front of the dummy. She closed her eyes and begun taking swings at the dummy in the dark, relying on the techniques almost automatic re positioning. Her fists connected one after the other, slamming into the dummies side and reintroducing the swinging momentum. She was beginning to get the hang of it when she noticed heat in her finger tips, she had been to distracted to notice the mark faded. Then she felt the weight of the swinging dummy pressing into her chest, almost throwing her to the ground as she stumbled back gasping for air. Her eyes shot open in shock, her lungs gasping as she had the air knocked out of her. "Damnit, forgot to keep an eye on my own ******** timer." She groaned, stepping backwards once more to be safe.
[5/5][ Hyouryuu (Drift) Complex Rank X, GET! -2 posts for academy, -20 Stamina and -10 Chakra ]
[Hyouji (Marking) used once! X→E rank, -5 Chakra&Stamina]

Chakra Pool: [275 //405]
Stamina: [050 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:06 pm
User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxx Nathaniel put down his book on the table, eyeing the empty space in the academy. He flipped open to the table of contents and asked without looking up, "What healing techniques do you want to learn first?" There were plenty of simple ones, in scrolls or passed by word of mouth. There was a chance the other genin would specialize in harmful, but almost every medical ninja would learn at least one healing regardless. "And the name's Nathaniel," he offered before stretching out the bandages in his pocket.

2500 Ryo
1000 AC

Valbjorn

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:26 pm
User Image

She stumbled towards the tree, learning up against it as she began to catch her breath. She stared up towards the clouds, chest heaving as she struggled to breath. She let herself rest for a few moments, her breathing slowly but surely returning to normal. 'Just one more technique. Then I should probably get some sleep or at least stop punching things...' She thought to herself, pushing up off of the tree when she no longer needed its support. She stared down at the ground as she tried to pull her attention off of her aching muscles. "Alright final move in this stage." She mumbled, stretching out her body slowly as she let out a long yawn. 'I believe it was Hibiware? Yes Hibiware sounds correct. Uhh...' She started her thought, turning through pages in her mind as she located the technique, 'Hibiware, using pinpoint precision the user punches... blah blah causes holes in defenses... blah blah blah a minimum two meter radius... I'm surprised chakra isn't required for this one. Sounds like it could be neat albeit pretty straight forward.' She thought to herself with no patience to read the finer details, just the down and dirty of it.
[1/4]

She finished off her stretches, arms as heavy as the dummy and legs as wobbly as a bowl of jell-o. She groaned, muscles aching even after finishing her stretches probably a sign she should wait til later to finish the stage but she was too close to back down. Shrugging off the dull pain she made her way back to the dummy, who had started to slow down while she caught her breath. She placed her hands on both sides of it, holding it until it steadied back down the a still. "I should work on figuring out weak points before putting my all into a punch, and if the technique is as strong as it says I cant finish it on this dummy. Don't want to explain the damaged equipment or pay for a replacement..." She started to ramble, catching this she stopped talking to herself, punching lightly at the dummy before taking a step back. Once back into her stance her eyes began darting around the potato sack skin. Her quick glance found three spots where the stitching was weak and two spots that seemed to have a little more give that the rest. She decided to try the spots that didn't have important stitching.
[2/4]

She threw a quick jab into the lower spot, not noticing much of a extra give in the sand. Turning her attention to the second spot she threw the exact same punch, her knuckles sinking into it more loosely. When her knuckles began to pull off of the fabric she noticed how the outside layer seemed to pull back with her, a tiny almost un-noticeable bulge in the skin. Her eyes narrowed as she hit the spot harder, about a third of her strength. As her fist sunk deeper she felt the sand around it spread until their wasn't anymore room for give which abruptly stopped her ease into it. She nodded to herself, jumping back and rolling her right shoulder. Quick stepping back into place she pressed her left foot firm against the snow, uppercutting into the weak spot with her right arm, as the fabric and sand inside wrapped around her hand she was surprised at how much easier it was to move the dummy with just her fist, thinking back to how hard it was to get it swinging a good height without wasting her energy in a quick burst.
[3/4]

She grappled the swinging bag and held onto it until it returned to a still, patting it gently before turning on her heel towards the crater she made before she had run off to join her squad. She walked down into the middle of the shallow crater, kicking snow out from its center. She stared intently down at the middle, noticing three cracks that might give way more easily. She took a deep breath as her knees bent and lowered her to a squatting position over the middle. "O Shin Mar guide my hands through this mortal plane." She chanted to herself, leaning towards the ground slightly as she lifted her right arm. In one quick motion she whipped her arm towards the ground and spun her first in a corkscrew motion as it hit the ground. Her fist sunk into the hardened soil below without much effort, as it sunk deeper she felt the earth bellow her crack, in an almost spiderweb pattern she watched as the snow shifted and fell between the small cracks as them spread out in a circular pattern reaching 2 meter's around her. The ground around her sank an inch following the cracks, covering her shoes in dirt and snow as she stood in her position still as a mouse. She exhaled her breath once all had settled, standing up straight as she arced her back and yawned loudly. "Wheew!" She exclaimed, lifting her arms above her in triumph.
[4/4][ Hibiware (Fissure) Simple Rank X, GET! -2 posts for academy, -20 Stamina ]
[ Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Stage Three COMPLETE! ]

Chakra Pool: [275 //405]
Stamina: [030 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:27 pm

Komorebii

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Puppeteer // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 535 / 535 // Stamina: 160 / 160 // Insects (Body): 1000 / 1000 // Insects (Gourd) 1500

Walking into the academy behind the other genin.. or he assumed he was a genin, Osamu started setting out his stuff as well on a separate table, when the boy asked what healing he wanted to learn first, Osamu thought for a second, “Well, the only healing jutsu I had planned was the lower two versions of the Healing Hands technique, poison removal and Medicine creation.. plus a couple pretty basic situational eiseijutsu, Diagnosis and the chakra scalpel… I guess start off with the most basic healing hands jutsu.” When he finished that, it clicked in his head that the boy had introduced himself, “Oh! Nice to meet ya, Nathaniel, I’m Osamu.” Osamu reached in his pocket and pulled out a kunai, cutting his palm a couple times, though not very deep before looking at Nathaniel, gritting his teeth form the pain and holding his hand up “Here, try to use it to heal these..”

(OOC: Doing the C rank, Healing Hands: Minor)

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 405★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxx Nathaniel noted each jutsu the other medical nin listed. Then he had introduced himself as Osamu. Why didn't he recognize the name? He frowned to himself, realizing that he didn't know his village as well as he thought. Then he saw Osamu cut himself before Nathaniel could say anything. "Uhh, yeah, sure." He rubbed his palms together as he recalled the jutsu and took a deep breath.

He formed the necessary hand signs and focused his chakra to his hands. He tried not to worry about his first C-rank jutsu and urged himself to stay in control. He flicked his wrists a few times, easing his regular chakra into a green shade. It moved more like an aura and didn't feel like the misty kind of chakra Nathaniel usually summoned. He brought his hands over Osamu's with caution.

His chakra touched the cuts on Osamu's palm and reacted shakily. Nathaniel closed his eyes and thought about human anatomy, about the chakra veins inside of him. He coerced his chakra to move steadily and opened his eyes again. He hovered over the cuts and watched as they seemed to thin, and then shorten. The green chakra pulsed over the last of the wounds until Osamu's hand looked like it had before. Nathaniel released a breath he didn't know he was holding and offered his own palm. "My turn, huh?" He brought out a kunai of his own and cut a long line across the back of his hand, from below his middle finger nail to his wrist.
[ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ] Learned!

2500 Ryo
1000 AC

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image

Once her arms reach their peaks her legs gave out, sending her crashing down onto onto her knees. Her vision blurred for a second before she caught herself for falling face first into the dirt and snow. Hands buried into the wet mess she stared at the mixture, another yawn escaping her mouth. She got back onto her feet, putting all her focus on not falling again as she made her way to the bear pelt and the scrolls hidden inside it. As she unfolded the sides she dusted the snow and muddy dirt off of her the best she could, laying down on the cold but inviting fur. She used the scrolls like a pillow as she stared up at the clouds, no sun peaking through anywhere. 'Couldn't walk back to the residential district even if it was still standing. Looks like its back to sleeping on the streets for me, just when I got that shinobi housing.' She thought with an annoyed laugh. Her watched helplessly as her eyelids closed, her body telling her it was time for a nap. Groaning she pulled one side of the pelt over the other as she tucked her legs inside. If anything the pelt could save her from the cold wind while she took a power nap, she was lucky to have gotten such a useful gift.
[+20 Chakra&+7 Stamina for resting and +15 Chakra&Stamina for out of combat]

Chakra Pool: [310 //405]
Stamina: [052 //145]

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:24 pm

Komorebii

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Puppeteer // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 535 / 535 // Stamina: 160 / 160 // Insects (Body): 1000 / 1000 // Insects (Gourd) 1500

Osamu watched as Nathaniel, apparently nervously, worked on his hand to heal the cuts. The young boy couldn’t help but smile slightly as the pain eased and the skin stitched itself back together with the help of the jutsu. His eyes widened a bit when Nathaniel pulled out his own kunai and sliced his hand from the middle finger to his wrist, “Okay, my turn now, I guess….”

Osamu took a deep breath and began focusing his chakra as he performed the quick couple handsigns he’d seen in the scroll. Once he finished the seals, he felt his chakra start to pool in his hands as a green orb, started to form and glow faintly. Scanning the green orb of chakra over Nathaniel’s cut hand, Osamu smiled happily as the skin started to stitch together, with the cut slowly growing narrower before growing shorter along the length of his hand. After a few more seconds, the cut was finally healed completely, not even leaving a scar. Once he was done, The small boy looked up at the other, “There ya go, all patched up!”

Dusting his hands off lightly, Osamu looked over his scrolls again quickly, “So what should we work on next….? How about we just try to push for the stronger version of the healing hands technique? Or is there something else you wanna try out first?”

(OOC: was thinking the B rank Healing Hands, unless there's one you want to do first..)

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:19 pm
User Image

It wasn't long before the new found warm and protection from the brown bear pelt had granted her enough ease to finally get some sleep. Her over active mind slowed down to a crawl to match her breathing, consciousness slipping into the void as she started to dream. Next thing she knew she was recalling a moment from her childhood when it was just her, Gero, and their father Alant took one of their trips to the ocean. It was one of her favorite childhood memories, her mother was gone and her father seemed to be handling it alot better. She could almost taste the salt on the air when they arrived, endless blue far as her eyes could see. Gero had been complaining most of the trip their but he seemed to agree it was worth the long walk as he ran down the beach towards the water. Alant followed suit, running to stop Gero from jumping into the water un-prepared. Liori made her way down the stone covered path down to the beach, watching her eager brother already jumping into the waves. She tried to call out to her father but he was to busy with the younger sibling, scolding him for getting all of his stuff drenched. She didnt mind, she was just happy to finally have some free time with her family. As her tiny feet carried her down towards where their father had dropper their stuff she stared out into the sky, birds flying through the calm skies without a care in the world. She sat down in the sand, kicking her shoes off so the warm sand would gather around her feet. She enjoyed watching her father happy... with everything that had happened his smile hadn't been around in a very long time. And for once her brother wasn't spending every one of his waking minutes annoying her, so that was a plus. The dream didn't last long, but it was enough to warm her heavy heart. She awoke to herself sneezing. The bear pelt's fur had been tickling her nose while she slept. The moment she threw the top of the pelt off of her face she felt the heavy handed slap of jack frost right across her face. It was a jolt to say the least, her arms quickly wrapping around her as she noticed how cold she felt. Without the sun to guide her she had no idea how long she had been out, but judging by the amount of snow around her it couldn't have been longer than half an hour. She let herself yawn without reservation, stretching her arms outwards as the dull ache of her muscles returned. "Well, doesn't feel like I got frostbite, thats nice." She said through her groggy yawn, standing off of the pelt and returning the corner over the academies scrolls. 'A few more minutes before I finish off that fourth stage...' She thought to herself, cracking her lower back.
[ +101 Chakra&+36 Stamina for sleeping and +15 Chakra&Stamina for out of combat ]

Chakra Pool: [405 //405]
Stamina: [103 //145]

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:58 am
User Image

She walked away from her pelt and back towards the crater in the soil, staring blankly at the mess she made. 'Hm, well at least this spot is out of the way... might have been a problem if I did this in a courtyard, nah they probably got some Doton specialist that can fix the ground up pronto.' She thought squatting down near the edge of is, placing her hands in the snow. She began making tiny little snowballs out of the wet snow, stacking them to the side once one was finished. It wasn't long before she reached to bottom of the layer of snow, pressing her fingers against the tiny fissures she had made. The earth was already cold and hardened in a way it was cementing the proof of her work for the time being. A small smile formed on her lips as she lifted her fingers away. "As tiring as this has been I'm happy I decided to attempt it. Shinobi life that is." She said to herself, turning her eyes onto the pile of snowballs she had made. Picking the bundle up in her arms she plucked one from the group and took aim at a distant tree down the hill. She spent a few relaxing minutes trying to nail the tree from the vast distance, each time her calculations for the wind ended up throwing her off due to its ever changing nature. Will the final snowball she managed to hit the tree bark.
[+7 Stamina for resting and +15 Stamina for out of combat]

She laughed a hearty laugh the power map seemed to lift her mood quiet a lot. She stretched her arms forwards as she brought her hands together to crack her knuckles. The sound of popping echoed around her as she proceeded to crack her neck as well, loosening her body up. "Bleh that ground made my body so stiff." She mumbled, turning away from the hillside and walking back to the hanging dummy. She lightly tapped her knuckles on the fabric as she closed her eyes. Beginning to jab lightly into the fabric she started opening her memory back up pulling back the knowledge on Nigirikobushi no Shintou. "What stage was I on again? Ah whatever." She grumbled to herself her one hand moving in a tracing motion like it she was reading from a scroll. 'Stage Four, not recommended for genin but still allowed,' She read to herself looking at the warnings, 'So its basically like B-Rank ninjutsu because of how draining it is. Good thing I took a nap, This one technique would probably drain me dry. What was it? Renzoku Mouda, doesn't seem so hard wonder why...' She thought to herself looking at the name and taking it at face value.
[1/5]

One hand halted its mimic of her reading while the other continued to punch into the sandbag mindlessly. 'Ah, so that's why. It boils down to being three full force blows in a very rapid concession. Enough power to crush some peoples wills I would imagine, hell I don't think I could handle all that force,' She thought with a minor scoff, her hand returning to its mock tracing in the air, 'Warning if all three blows are made the receiver will need medical attention to return their vigor to full strength. Damn, this shits nice.' Her eyes opened as she punched the sand bag once more before jumping to the side, dropping her tracing hand to her hip. Feet skipping across the snow she shook her hand lazily. "Alright, Don't need to hit in the same spot nor does the dummy have any organs that might rupture. So I should be okay practicing on it. Just got to avoid those weak spots I noticed...." She mumbled to herself, an unladylike habit she seemed to have picked up at some point. She chuckled to herself and clenched her hand into a fist. Feeling full of energy she lifted the fist high into the air and breathed a puff of air out of her nose.
[2/5]

She smirked before slamming her fist into her other hands palm, as light as possible so it didn't annoy her mending mouths. "I'm so fired up!" She told herself, quick stepping in front of the punching bag. Her body lowered about foot as she dropped into her fighting stance, fists raised once again in front of her chin. This time she placed her right foot forward, wanting to get some practice in with her left fist doing most of the work. Her eyes quickly looked over the dummy taking note of two new weak spots. 'Well s**t, this might not last til the end of the training.' She thought to herself with a sigh, her eyes emptying as she drew a breath. She leaned forward, bending her right knee lower as she pivoted her body. Her left fast shot out in an instant, her knuckles digging into the fabrics side causing the sand to shift around it. She frowned when she noticed how weak her left hook was compared to her right. 'Thats going to be an issue if I let that gap grow to much.' She told herself, letting the second punch come from her right as she turned her momentum back towards the now swinging dummy. She stopped the dummy before it even started its arc to the right, halting all of its momentum as her fist dug into it.
[3/5]

As the dummy swung to the left she withdrew her right hand, eyes focuses on a single point she let her left hand fly. This time it was a forward jab, not focused on changing direction but more on seeing how a body might react to the switch up. In her mind she pictured her series of punches hitting the opponent in the lower left side, then their right side, before finishing with a punch to the stomach. She smirked as she side stepped the return swing of the dummy, its speed starting to increase as she hit it with a few light jabs. "Need to hit it harder." She ordered herself, brows furrowing as her left hook dug deeper into the sand bag, bottom of her thumb's bottom joint almost fully covered by fabric. The dummy short to the side as her momentum carried through. Her right fist made an uppercut into the bend its was making from being forced upwards. She quickly recalled her right fist as the dummy lifted up to its peak. She jumped lightly into the air and to meet the dummies peak was her left fist sending it straight back down. She hadn't noticed at the time but her fists had been moving faster then when she started during the first two hits.
[4/5]

The bottom of the punching bag almost touched the ground thanks to her punch, the branch barely holding to gather as it pulled it back upwards. She took a deep breath and waited for the dummy to stop its bouncing, her eyes looking at the branch and the rope looking for damage. 'It can take maybe two more of that set up, should focus on just punching it from side to side.' She thought to herself, not liking the noises the branch had been making after her upper cut and downward punch. She thought back to the scroll for a moment to decide on a final set up to put all her weight behind. "Ahh, duh! The rib cage." She said plainly exhaling her breath in a long sigh as she focused her chakra into her fists. She shrugged to herself before returning back to her stance, the dummy now still. Rolling her shoulders she stepped into punching range, her eyes narrowing as she stared at the dummies upper left side. Her right foot dug into the snow and soil under her to hold her body firm. She punched upwards into its top left side, if it had ribs she would have been hearing some rather unpleasant sounds, her fist sunk deep until her wrist was covered. Everything seemed still as she pulled back her left arm and thrusted with her right. The right hand seemed to do the same but dug deeper into the sand bag. Her final punch hit the dummy dead center releasing all the stored chakra against it which seemed to almost explode with force.. Before it had a chance to even move one way or the other she had hit it three times. Then suddenly sound returned to her as time sprinted from its crawling state. The rest of her breath escaped her lips as the dummy was sent back into the tree with enough force to crack into the bark. As she side stepped the return swing she looked at the bark. "Well s**t, no wonder my hands are shaking." She mumbled under her breath, a very faint impression of her fist rested in the center of the cracked bark as well as in the dummies fabric before sand had a chance to retake rill the dummies shape.
[5/5][Renzoku Mouda [ Repeated Heavy Blows] Complex Rank X, GET! -2 posts for academy and -2 posts from holiday bonus (8 remaining). -40 Stamina and -20 Chakra]
[ooc: I keep forgetting to add my holiday bonuses to Liori. So if the new total chakra seems off refer to that.]

Chakra Pool: [485 //505]
Stamina: [085 //145]

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:20 am
User Image

She took a couple quick steps back from the swigging dummy, her hands in no condition to grab and still the bag. The violent shaking began to still as she held her hands together. "Looks like I'm not strong enough to use this on a regular basis." She mentioned to herself, her hands returning to their normal still before she dropped them to her sides. She whistled once before wiping some beads of sweat form her brow. 'Alright. With that down I should only have one more technique.' She thought to herself, staring at dummy who seemed to stop swinging when her hands had stopped shaking. She stumbled forward before she caught herself. She disregarded the burning pain she was feeling in her biceps. To focused on finishing stage four to even care about how warn out her muscles had gotten. She started for the dummy while she pulled up the final technique in her mind, eyes darting from side to side as she re-found her place. 'Stage Four... Final technique, Kenka no Mouda.' She thought to herself as she came to a stop a foot from the dummy.
[1/5]

She stared at the bulging sandbag, her punches had done a number on its state of being. 'Never mind that Liori, Lets seeee... Kenka no Mouda... an all or nothing chakra infused used when an opponent is channeling chakra for an attack. If used along side Hyouji the target will find that it takes a lot more chakra to channel their counter attack.' She read to herself, half summarizing the page long description listed in the scroll ignoring all the tips listed next to it, 'I think I can handle it, just another full force punch right? This time with more of a focus on the chakra.' She smiled as her eyes began to focus back on the real world, hands arching to begin practicing. She stared at the dummy and frowned, she couldn't use it for these attacks anymore. She didn't want to have to buy a replacement if it was destroyed by the last technique which sounded like a powerhouse. She instead turned to face the hill over looking the town, stepping out into the untouched snow. With a deep breath she began to roll her left shoulder, right hand resting on her extending forearm.
[2/5]

To begin with she needed to jump start her muscles pretty much needing to loosen her increasingly aching muscles back into working shape. She closed her eyes as the cold wind wrapped against her skin, rushing past as howls echoed in her ears. A small chill began on her back as she exhaled her stored breath. A smile spread on her lips the moment she felt her body automatically dropping into her now muscle memory form. It was a little surprising how quickly her body adjusted to holding a fighters stance. With her fists in front of her chin she pressed her forearms together, eyes staring blankly at the cloud covered sky overlooking the town. Her right side shifted backwards as her left arm shot out like a viper, hooking into the air as she bent her elbow to 90 degrees. She continued this pattern for a couple more punches as she loosened her elbow back up, as if she was greasing a machine. The pain started to lessen the more she repeated it, switching the patter up as she introduced her right arm back into the formula.
[3/5]

Her eyes hardened with focus as she started to slow her punches, caring less about speed while she focused all of her energy into solid hits. With each punch fully extended beads of sweat flicked off of her knuckles. The air in front of her filled with sparkles as light refracted through the water. Stepping forward she punched into the water quickly, her fist extending to its fatherest causing the sparkles to dissipate with the wind she was creating. She started picturing the dummy in front of her. Her left fist kept digging deeper into its side with each punch. With a single nod she decided it was time to start using chakra in conjunction with her punches. She lifted her right arm to guard her chin as her milky white chakra rushed into her left hand. The sudden burst of chakra had caused her mending mouths to squirm, awake for the action. She planted her right foot forward, pressing it firm against the unloving earth as she bent her knees more. "Just need to hit the same amount of force as the previous technique, maybe a little harder for good measure." She told herself, closing her eyes as she took a deep breath.
[4/5]

She opened her left hand, her fingers squirming in the open air before she clenched them back into a fist. She could feel the overwhelming heat of her chakra in her hand. She began extending her chakra in an almost point around her knuckles. To anyone who could see chakra it would look like a single spike risen among her fingers. She dug her left foot into the snow leaning forward as she began to pivot around her core. Her left side twisted backwards as she prepared. In one quick motion she twisted her body to the right, hooking her right arm outwards before extending it dead center in front of her, and as her fist reached the end of its reach a small snap echoed around her before her chakra started returning to her arm. She exhaled her breath through her nostrils, her back slumping forward as she placed her right hand over her knee, steadying her body. 'Was that sound the wind?' She asked herself, letting her left hand drop to her side. She cursed to herself, turning her head to face the tree with the dummy handing from its branches. She groaned as she made her way over to it as her body tried to tell her it didn't want to punch anymore. When she reached the towering tree she placed her palm against the cold bark forcing her chakra into its 'skin.' "Just need to knock the chakra out of it right?" She mumbled under her breath, her right hand wrapping in her warm chakra. She bit her lip as she began the wind up, slamming her left foot forward as she made a hard jab into the bark. Her knuckles crashed into the bark, sending cracks outwards as her fist sunk into the tree a good inch. She closed her eyes to check for her mark, but much like what she expected the force of the attack had complete disrupted it. "Huh... I guess that's it. That's all I'm allowed to work on as a genin..." She said simply removing her hand from the wood. She noticed a few new cuts in her skin but that's to the resistance training she had done nothing felt broken it just stung a bit... a lot.
[5/5][ Kenka no Mouda (Heavy Blows of the Brawl) Complex Rank X, GET! -2 posts for academy and -2 posts from holiday bonus (6 remaining). -40 Stamina and -20 Chakra ]
[ Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Stage Four COMPLETE! Genin taijutsu training limits REACHED! ]

Chakra Pool: [465 //505]
Stamina: [045 //145]

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:09 am
User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 410★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxx Nathaniel watched intently as Osamu worked. When he asked to try the next medical hands technique, Nathaniel nodded. He faintly questioned the ethics of each of them cutting themselves as practice, but mentally shrugged off the thought. "I guess it's your turn to go first," Nathaniel said as he readied his kunai. The next technique was more serious, so the wound had to be too.

He recalled the human anatomy novels and rolled up his pants. He steadied his kunai nervously, uttering something akin to 'good luck' and stabbed his femoral artery. Blood immediately started flowing down his leg, and the green haired genin opted to look away from his wound. He brought his gloved thumb close to his mouth, prepared to bite it.

OOC: I'll follow your lead ^o^ & I didn't know how accurate you like to be, so I looked up the femoral artery and stuff but I didn't mention which vein and all that super small stuff.
2500 Ryo
1000 AC

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:50 pm

Komorebii

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

When Nathaniel said it was Osamu’s turn to go first, the younger boy nodded, “Okay, su-wait, what’re you..” he stammered out as the other genin sliced open his femoral artery and started bleeding profusely. He knew he had to act fast or this wasn’t going to end well.

Dropping to his knees, Osamu started performing the handsigns for the jutsu and concentrating his chakra into the space between his hands. After a few seconds, the green ball of chakra started glowing between his hands and he started to work on the healing job. First he focused on getting the bleeding to stop, holding the ball of chakra over the center of the cut, where the artery was slashed. After a few seconds, the stream of blood finally start to ebb and eventually trickled to a stop as the artery was repaired. Osamu couldn’t help but breathe a sigh of relief.

‘Now, Time to get the rest of the cut fixed’ Osamu thought to himself as he started working the ball of chakra around some more. He started off as the top of the cut, closest to the heart where there was the most chance of things reopening, and focused there as the cut started narrowing and eventually closed up completely at that end. He then worked his way down towards the knee, Watching as the cut closed up slowly as he worked along. Once the cut was totally healed, Osamu stood back up, smiling and wiping the nervous sweat from his forehead, “There… all healed… well, I guess it’s your turn.”

Osamu’s voice trailed off as he drew his kunai again. Gulping hard, he grit his teeth and drove the kunai into his arm, his eyes closing tight from the pain as he forced it through, slicing the muscles of his forearm away from the bones. Looking back at Nathaniel, Osamu’s voice cracked a bit as the pain was intense, his eyes watering slightly no metter how hard he fought the tears back “Your turn…good luck..”

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxx "Yeah, that's it," Nathaniel encouraged as Osamu worked on slowing the bleeding. It still hurt, of course, but he could feel the wound easing up and the stab wound closing up. It was an interesting sensation that he might very well never get used to. Before he knew it, the whole thing was over and his leg looked fine. There was a small pool of blood on the ground and a few rivulets on his leg, but nothing severe. If it could be helped, the green haired genin would try to stay off of it.

Then, it was his turn. There was no warning for Osamu stabbing his arm, but then, Nathaniel hadn't given Osamu any real warning either. Meeting eyes with Osamu and seeing the pain affect his expression caused a shot of adrenaline to run through Nathaniel. He formed the necessary hand signs and formed the healing, green chakra in his hands. He first brought as much as he could into his hands, and then focused it.

The chakra felt very intense in his hands, and probably felt that way to Osamu as he hovered over the wound. It took a couple heartbeats, but the blood slowed until it stopped flowing. Nathaniel bit his lip and lowered his hands even closer, trying not to touch the actual wound. The edges of the stab wound started receding. Then the wound seemed not to react, just as it was almost finished.

Nathaniel huffed a bit as he sent more chakra to his palms. His hands glowed even brighter, and he tried to focus it on the wound. The green chakra flickered over the last of the cut, making the skin look like new. In the future, he'd have to keep a steady flow and avoid feeling confident about it. Every second would count in the field, where he wasn't in a semi-supervised academy or in a fully functional Hospital.
[ Healing Hands Technique learned! ]

"What next?"

3125 Ryo
1325 AC

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:54 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOULx {
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Karleen finally made her way in to the Dojo, walking to a corner where she could practice without hurting anyone there.She gently plucked one of the redwood knives Seiji gave her from it's holster. Once again she had to sit there for a moment to gawk at it, it was such a beautiful knife. She had realized by now that seiji didn't get the whole christmas thing, which was funny because he gave pretty amazing gifts. The female shook her head of golden hair, snatching herself out of her reverie. It was time to train.

Brandishing the redwood knife, Karleen grabbed a scroll of the wall and looked through it while twirling the knife by the hole at the end. Picking out which techniques she wanted to learn, she moved to the wall of dummies. She held the one knife out in front of her, then made a strong upwards slash, letting go of the knife at the end to throw it upwards. She twirled in a fluid motion around the dummy and caught the knife in the same hand, stabbing it in to the side of the straw figure. She then went back and did it with her other hand to make sure that she could use this technique just as well with her other hand. [ 1 // 1;; Countering Technique: Back Repels Learned! ]

On to the next techinque then, she thought. She steadied herself in front of the dummy before beginning to unleash a barrage of slices on to the poor thing. After a few slashes she began to switch hands every one and a while, and then she began to up the pace by switching hands every other slash.With every switch, she began getting faster and faster, her mind beginning to put the change of hands as muscle memory. She finished this technique with a flourish for fun, scrunching up her face. [ 1 // 1;; Trick Technique: Change of Hands Learned! ]

The next technique would probably be a little harder. Karleen began another set of slashes at the dummy, barraging it once more. She then preformed Change of hands and flipped the knife upwards as she did so. With a practice hand she quickly tossed the knife towards the leg of the dummy and... missed? "Oh wow, that's embarrassing..." Karleen mumbled to herself as she pried the knife from it's embedded spot in the wall. She tried the technique once more and this time actually landed the knife throw, and Karleen passed off the first mess up as a simple fluke which she quickly worked to iron out. She tried the technique with her other hand to make sure she could function with both hands before moving on. [ 1 // 1;; Trick Technique: Kneecap Surprise Learned! ]

For the next technique, Karleen stepped back a decent distance from the dummy. She raised her knife, aiming it carefully at the straw figure before channeling her chakra in to the weapon. It gave it an almost golden glow, similar to that of her Extreme exertion technique. With precision, Karleen threw the knife straight in to the face of the dummy, though she was surprised when the throw- which would have normally made a very satisfying ssssTHWUMP noise -made actually no noise at all in till it hit its target. Karleen, like the rest of the techniques, retrieved the knife and tried throwing it with her other hand; success. [ 1 // 1;; Offensive Technique: Swift Dart Learned! ]

Karleen retrieved the knife again, then plucked the other redwood knife seiji gave her from it's holster. She began doing something crazy with said knives; juggling them. She began slowly at first so she didn't stab herself through the hand, throwing and catching the knives from the hilt. She then began to slowly speed up, tossing and catching the knives quicker than the last throw. Before she knew it she was juggling the knives with next to no problem; proficiently throwing and catching them in both hands. [ 1 // 1;; Trick Style: Knife Toss Learned! ]

The next and last technique of this stage was simple but would help her in the long run. Karleen took her place in front of the dummy once more, putting both redwood knives in their sheath. She let her arms rest naturally at her sides before unsheathing her knives and positioning them in her hands as fast as she could. She did this repeatedly, each time gaining more speed with the draw. Then when she could draw it fast enough from the holster at her thigh, she began working on unsheathing and going straight to an attack, and it didn't take her too long to master this either. [ 1 // 1;; Offensive Style: Artless Draw Learned! ]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  ✘ █ Mystic Thoroughbred x ✘ █ D-rank Genin x ✘ █ Shakuton x ✘ █ Spitfire Queen
                                                  ✘ █ CHAKRA: 165 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 155 x ✘ █ AC: 0 x ✘ █ RYO: 0

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                  > Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                  > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

O t h e r s : :
                                                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                  > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                  > One-handed Hero: Karleen is able to use one hand to form hand seals
                                                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                  >
                                                  >
                                                  >

Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:06 am
User Image

She hunched over, resting her palms on her hips as she closed her eyes. 'Well what to do now? I suppose I should get some more Ninjutsu under my belt... Could take a breather, let my arms rest a little bit, but that'd kill my momentum.' She asked herself, right hand radiating pain up her lower arm. She bit her lip lightly to distract herself from the dull pain. She began moving her fingers to confirm that her hand was indeed fine. At the worst her skin would be black and blue tomorrow with some slight inflammation, at least thats what she could guess from looking at it from no medical background. She let out a small sigh before standing back up straight. 'Onto Ninjutsu I suppose. Guess I should do those Maruton techniques first, get the pain in the a** ones done with,' She thought to herself, rubbing the back of her neck in an annoyed fashion, 'Let's see... First one up is, Shunshin no Jutsu. I see so it basically it allows me to change spots instantaneously. Hm, can also be preformed in conjunction with surrounding debris to mask the destination?'
[1/2]

She nodded to herself, filing the technique after taking quick note of the techniques hand seals. She shook her mind clear of the remaining text, stretching her arms outwards as she yawned. "Sounded simple enough." She mumbled under her breath, taking a glance at the surrounding area for a spot too 'blink' towards. She decided on the middle of the cracked earth that she had caused, it wasn't far by any means, and defiantly wasn't pushing the one mile limit but she quiet honestly didn't feel like walking back. She took a small breath as her eyes hardened with focus, hands raising to each other as she began to form the techniques hand seals. It was a welcome feeling in her body to return to channeling her chakra through hand seals rather than the wasteful way taijutsu burned away through her serve. Her hands finished with the last seal and with a quick burst of chakra she vanished from the spot she was standing before she reappeared a few yards away standing onto of the snow and dry dirt. "Ah!" She said simply, looking around her, "So that's it eh? Kinda lame."
[2/2][ Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique) Rank D, GET! -1 post for class and -1 post for academy. -10 Chakra ]

She nodded to herself, rolling her shoulders as she started shifting through the multitude of pictures in her memories, trying to narrow down where exactly she stored the remaining two Maruton techniques she wanted to learn. She grumbled to herself as she pulled the first of the pair out of her filing system. 'And which one are you? Oh another D-Rank, Touhatsu Kubikirikorosu. I suppose this technique doesn't really hold much value for me with my short hair but who knows might come in handy as a back up,' She thought to herself her eyes darting back and forth as she begun reading, 'Yeah sounds like it would come in handy if I had even shoulder length hair. Maybe I should consider growing it out? Hm, boils down to using chakra to control the various strands of hair to use them as a means of strangling or pinning.' She shrugged to herself, raising her hand to the messy bun she hand made behind her head and plucking free the hair clip she used to hold it together. She clipped the red tool to her shirt as she unclipped the second one from the side of her head, placing it next to the other on her collar.
[1/2]

Her eyes once again read at the empty air as she pulled the picture of the listed hand seals once before storing the whole of the technique in the back of her mind with the rest of the learned ninjutsu. Her hands mimicked the crude drawings a couple times as her quickly bruising right hand was causing a distracting amount of irritation. She continued through the aching and held the final hand seal as she extended her chakra out around her head, groping freely into her hair. She began with her bands, pulling them back forward onto her face to cover her eyes. 'Alright, I can move them at a decent speed... lets see how well they can hold.' She thought to herself, raising her hands in front of her face as she began to control the individual strands once more. Her white hair groped forward, grabbing hold of her fingers with surprising strength, coiling around the individual fingers holding the seal. She was having a hard time seeing past her bangs but the technique came with a refreshing amount of tactile feel. In her mind it felt like each strand of hair was a single hand giving her the feeling of touch at the end of each of them as they pressed against her skin.
[2/2][ Touhatsu Kubikirikorosu (Long Strangling Hairs Technique) Rank D, GET! -1 post for class and -1 post for academy. -10 Chakra ]

A smile danced at the corners of her lips while she played around with her hair. She was a tad disappointed by how limiting her short hair was for once in her life. As she broke the hand seal her hair returned to its lifeless state and fell against her face. She blew a small sigh through her lips which caused a bundle of her fair to lift up with the air. She began combing her bangs backwards with her fingers, using her free hand to grab one of the red clips placing it at the bottom of the replacement bun she made at the back of her head. She moved the remaining hair clips back up to one of the tufts of side hair she kept free, just in front of her ears. While her hands were moving effortlessly her mind had already brought the final Maruton technique she felt like learning to the forefront of her mind. 'And the winner isssss.... Kumoryuu Omotegiri! Might as well get some use out of that old meat cleaver I've been hauling around,' She thought to herself as her eyes locked onto the cleaver half dug into the dirt next to the bear pelt, 'If I'm reading this right it boils down to just channeling chakra through the blade to increase its overall power per strike. Seems a little wasteful but I guess I'll take whats given to me.'
[1/2]

She quickly walked back over to her meat cleaver, left hand wrapping around its handle as she pulled it free from the frozen earth. "Need to take this in to get sharpened..." She mumbled to herself, taking a practice swing in front of her. She tossed the tool in the air as before switching her hands up and taking hold of it with her bruised right hand. 'I should probably get used to doing this with my dominate hand.' She reasoned, tightening her grip around the cloth covered handle. She lifted the blade out in front of her, placing her left hand onto of her right as she closed her eyes. She took a deep breath as she began channeling her chakra down to her hands. She gripped tighter as she began to extended her milky white chakra outwards onto the metal tool, gripping onto its structure with relative ease. Her eyes fluttered open as she quick stepped twice towards the tree, spinning the handle around her fingers so the blade was being held like a kunai as she sliced upwards into the bark. She blade sliced through the thick tree's bark skin like it was nothing, only stopping its ascent once her chakra wore off. She stared up at the meat cleaver, placing her foot against he tree as she pulled at the handle to free the tool. "Crap."
[2/2][ Kumoryuu Omotegiri (Cloud Style Front Slash) Rank C, GET! -1 post for class and -2 posts for academy. -20 Chakra ]
[ Learn a Jutsu! x3 ]
[ooc: Kept forgetting to do the darn mission.]

Chakra Pool: [425 //505]
Stamina: [045 //145]

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games