Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:32 am
User Image
                                                I have wandered far and wide
                                                For something real, something to die for
                                                But I have found you and you do not see
                                                All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

tђเг๔ ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn had spent the train ride with Minnie and Lionel, pretty sure that her brother had decided to sit elsewhere. She hdn't seen Jazzy yet, figuring he might be sitting with Gid, though it was hard to tell. Besides, it wasn't like she wouldn't see them later during the feast. She turned to the other two, fingers clasped behind her back as she grinned. She could easily see Zeph, and she figured that if nothing else, they could ride up to the castle real fast before she had to split off. At least that was her reasoning. "So, what'cha think? Grab a carriage and ride together? I mean, we're going to the same place anyway. Only difference is house tables." She looked from Minnie to Lionel, bouncing on the balls of her feet. She could always catch up with Jazzy later. It wasn't like they didn't live together in the castle, after all.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, so carriage or wait?
                                                OOC:

Winter

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                More than you'll have, more than wanted

mc2

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:52 am
User Image
                                                  ‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Brandon hopped down from the train, already looking to see where people were headed. After all, he knew for certain that only first years went on the boats, so did that mean they took an alternative route? Rather than wait around, he decided to walk on over to the twins, figuring they'd be easier to stick around than being by himself. The Slytherin guy (whose name he didn't quite recall, it started with an R, but his memory for names was shite) would probably be behind him shortly, so he just simply shrugged. Either way, he'd still be going to the same table as Kim anyway, so it wasn't like they were going to different places. Green eyes looked over the platform again before he looked over to Kim and Kiley. "So, umm, either of you know how we're getting up to the castle? Because I sure don't. I know it's not the boats, so maybe the carriages or something?" He was taking a wild guess, but a wild guess was better than no guess, he supposed. He scuffed his shoe, figuring if nothing else, he could always ask an older student.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hrm, how are we getting there this year?
                                                  OOC:

Frilly

I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  I’m on top of the world

The Shiny Furret

murruelecreuset

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ The sound of my heart ♫
♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on and ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ You make me feel good ♫
♪ Come on to me come on to me now ♫

--------ѕ ι х т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ qυιddιтcн capтaιn

Rider stretched as she followed Pru off the train, then drew in a breath of the fresh Scottish air. She was glad to have Pru as company, even though they were rival captains. She was still Rider's friend. "We ought to find out friends, right?" She smiled happily and started to search for Lyall, Tori and Addison. She was looking forward to the challenges that this would put before her.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫
♪ Could dress me up so good ♫
♪ You're the glitter in the darkness of my world ♫
♪ Just tell me what to do ♫
♪ I'll fall right into you ♫
♪ Going under cast a spell just say the word ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:36 pm

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
fιfтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
ρяєfє¢т

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Boy, being a Prefect was a lot of work. Ceri's legs were tired from pacing up and down the train, but she was still invigorated. She smiled happily as she disembarked from the train, then set off to find her friends. Instead, she saw Antigone making a bolt for the carriages. She bit her lip and chewed on it for a moment. Even if she didn't want to talk, she definitely needed a friend. Ceri pushed her way through the crowd, ducking under some and maneuvering around others. Catching up to her, she said, "Hey Antigone, mind if I sit with you?" she asked, then climbed into the cart without waiting for permission.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

Quote:

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:43 pm
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ Ŧ๏ยгtђ אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

We'll be running down the street, yelling "Kiss my arse!"
I'm like yeah whatever, we're still living like that
When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups
Singing, here's to never growing up

Matilda walked off the train and stretched, then smiled at Joel, who was waiting for her on the platform. Seeing him made her smile a lot, made her stomach feel fluttery. She definitely was crushing on him. Watching him wait for her, she was wondering if he felt the same way about him. Smiling, she walked over to him and said, "Want to take a short walk before we get on the train? My legs are a little sore." She smiled at him, hoping he agreed to talk a short walk.

We live like rock stars, dance on every bar
This is who we are, I don't think we'll ever change
They say "just grow up", but they don't know us
We don't give a -, and we're never gonna change

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:18 pm
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ If you ever need someone to cry to ♪
♫ If you ever need someone to hold you ♪
♫ I will be there ♪
♫ Standing by your side ♪

------sєcσnd----чєαr----нυғғlepυғғ------

Claire had sat with Kimberly and Kiley and the boy Brandon on the train, and another boy from Slytherin, and now her tiny legs were struggling to keep up with them. When she heard Brandon ask how they got to the school, since they wouldn't be on the boats anymore. Rider had told her all about the carriages, so she chimed in. "Oh, I know that one. We take the horseless carriages! Not like Muggle carriages though... automobiles. So, um, is anyone taking advanced flying? I could barely pass Flying class and the heights scare me a lot." She frowned a little then smiled.

♫ If you ever need someone ♪
♫ To just love you ♪
♫ If you ever need someone ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

Diamond Wales

The Shiny Furret

murruelecreuset

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:17 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper sixth year

Pru nodded, and not for the first time wished she were just a bit taller. She was 5'6", but part of her suspected she wasn't going to get any taller than this. At least her heeled boots have her a bit of a boost in that department; she tried to search for Addy, Tori, or Lyall, but they were respectively a brown haired boy, a blonde girl... and a brown haired boy. Not the easiest to pick out of a crowd from a distance or even from behind. Besides, the prefects were often the last off the train.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:25 pm
Made something better, he kept it for himself.
I'm not that stupid, I just need a lot of help-
To understand how stupid you really are.
Down at the bottom of the ocean, I lay down;
Nobody's coming; just continue to drown.
And no one here could ever stop my ruin now.
And I know I've got a lot to fear; you'll get me out...
Oh, God, just get me out of here.

User Image

α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωfıfтн чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti had just reached the carriages, and her pulse was beginning to steady, when she heard a familiar voice. She froze halfway into the carriage, silently cursed her luck, and watched in stony silence as Ceri clambered in. "Of course not," she said flatly, watching the other girl make herself comfortable. What did she want? Anti could understand Selina, even Lola or Grace pushing at her like this, but not someone she'd literally never spoken to before. She tried to remember what Ceri had been like over the past several years but was coming up blank. All she could recall was a quiet redhead who was close friends with pale Eira. That wasn't exactly explaining this sudden obsession with her. She should have stuck around and tried to find Selina; even third wheeling Lola and her arsehole (and yes, she thought defiantly, he was, just like the rest of the boys in her brothers' house, arrogant and cruel) boyfriend would have been better than this.

OOC:
SummerIsles

Nobody's daughter, she never was, she never will-
Be beholden to anyone she cannot kill!
You don't understand how damaged we really are.
You don't understand how evil we really are.
And I will dig my own grave, yeah...
I'm misbegotten; I am the last one you save here.
Of course I'll sleep forever and forever;
Anesthetize all your horrors away.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:50 pm
User Image
Clementine Fenwick
Minnie
<3rd Year>

Minnie had bee sure to work on knitting a scarf while on the train which she had finished and tucked in her bag by the time they had gotten to Hogsmeade. While she didn't spend time with the girls of her house she did enjoy spending time with her family and even Lionel. He was always a friendly face and eager to be a part of the group. When they arrived to the station Lynn, always the more energetic one of her and Lynn, was bouncing on her feet asking about their next plan. "That sounds lovely," Minnie said with a small smile to her sister. "Zeph can even lead the way. Might as well make use of his height right?" She joked, meaning it in the kindest way possible. She adored her brother but she suspected her brother was just as sensitive about his height as their father. She was sure it would be more embarrassing to be short than tall, though she was sure her father wasn't all that bothered by it. He got around enough it obviously didn't stop him from getting dates... or at least someone to warm his bed: it wouldn't surprise her to find out someday that she had more siblings.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2032-2033
Dressed: Hufflepuff Uniform

An honest soul, quick to a decision.
Allow me to make my own honest, quick decision.
You'll find a family in the house of...
Hufflepuff!

{OoC: }
Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:07 pm
User Image
xωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту xxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>

Dressed: with class
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

It was unfortunate but it seemed that the prefects meeting dragged on forever. It had not given her proper time to find Evander and enjoy his company. At least Mira got the honor Head Girl. Wendy was actually quite happy for her friend though a bit disappointed for her friend's sake that Timothy hadn't gotten the honor of Head Boy. Wendy wondered what weighed more the fact that Timothy was mute and could only talk by writing or signing or the fact that he hung out with a known delinquent known as Seymour Benjamin Ryans. Wendy suspected it was the latter. It was a perfect example of how poor company could very well drag you down. Well it was Mira's problem her boyfriend had such poor choice in friends. Her Evander might not have friends but that was better then him having horrid friends. And without proper friends it would only mean that he was more loyal to her. Perfect. Just like she liked it.

Scanning the crowd as she got off the train for Evander's shorter than average height (though taller than many of the underclassmen) she finally spotted him against a wall. Smiling she walked through the crowd, it mostly parting based on her glare alone, till she reached Evander. Kissing him on the cheek she said, "Sorry I didn't have time to find you after the meeting. Miss me? We can make up for lost time in the carriage though..."

Ambitious,
                                          With a touch of classic grace,
                                          You are definitely a good fit for this house...
                                          Slytherin!
                                          {OoC: }
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:50 pm
User Image
Looking: Adorable
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

After the interrogation from her sister about her relationship with Eira, Alice couldn't be more relieved and a wee bit paranoid about spending the whole train ride to Hogsmeade with her girlfriend. Alice knew she shouldn't feel it but she was secretly glad that Eira wasn't prefect so that the two of them could spend more time. As they got to the station she instinctively grabbed Eira's hand and squeezed close to her before squeaking, "I... I'm sorry if I'm a bother but I... I still don't like the carriages very much. Please don't let go of my hand... I feel better if you're with me, okay? I know it is selfish... Sorry."

Quiet and observant,
                                                    You watch everything around you and learn from your environment,
                                                    This shouldn't be to hard...
                                                    Ravenclaw!

{OoC:}

💕 Eira 💕
                                                    Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:16 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Hogwarts Express -> Hogsmeade Station

‘So they were invited to the party too…’ Raymond thought. He was beginning to wonder if he lived under a rock or something. As a moment he realized he hadn’t answered her. “Yeah, I know of her.” He replied just as Brandon opened the compartment door. Kiley was quick to tell him he could join them which got a nod from Raymond. Soon a brunette Hufflepuff joined them and they rode the train to Hogsmeade station.

Arriving at Hogsmeade, Raymond didn’t think the ride was horrible. So he was learning to branch out… It was harder then it looked. Not that he believed in most social laws at Hogwarts. Getting off the train he decided it was probably best to stick with the group he was with. Obviously he didn’t have really any friends… besides they were going to the same place. Following Brandon, he turned his attention to him when he asked how they were getting to the castle. It was the Hufflepuff that answered him about the carriages. Raymond recalled his mother saying something about that.

Looking to Claire as she asked who was taking advanced flying Raymond answered. “I am. My mum thought it was a good idea.” He told her. ‘Sounds to me like, she doesn’t like heights. Wonder what would make her ask who was taking it if she isn’t…’ He thought before pushing the thought aside before adding. “I wouldn’t call myself a fan of it or anything…”

With: The Umber Twins (Kiley & Kimberly), Brandon & Claire

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

The Shiny Furret
                                                  Diamond Wales
                                                  SummerIsles

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Fifth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

As Hamilton unbuttoned his sleeve, Devonte became more curious by the second. His lack of response only added to that. His eyes widened just ever so slightly as his hand pressed against his own scar located on his side. He furrowed his brow and sighed, lifting his shirt up just a bit to show the almost identical scar. "This summer. But, it seems like you already knew that.." Hamilton didn't even need to finish his sentence to know what his family must have thought. While he had never met them, he imagined they were even more elitist and proud of their bloodline than his was, and knowing that their son may be tainted, well.. He imagined that his friend's father had the same reaction as his did, maybe even worse.

He listened intently as he continued, wondering if Professor Hill had the same scent on him. He had always suspected there was something off about the man, but Devonte had had no way to prove it, nor did he really care to prove it. "And how exactly do you plan to get rid of this curse? I don't know about you, but I don't seem to recall there ever being a lesson in how to cure being a werewolf in Potions. Though, what about Professor Hill? That man even looks like a wild dog, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was a werewolf himself.." Before he knew it, the train was starting to take off, and Hamilton had to leave to get to the prefect's cabin.

Devonte waited in the cabin for Lola, making sure she saw him once she passed by. Spending the rest of the train ride with her was fun, and definitely a welcome change of pace from the conversation he had with Hamilton. Speaking of that conversation, several times throughout the long train ride he had wondered if he should break the news to his girlfriend about what had happened over the summer, but in the end decided against it. There was always time to tell her later. Once the train came to a stop and the cabin doors opened, Devonte looked to Lola and grabbed his luggage, as well as her hand. He managed to give her a genuine smile and led her through the crowded train to the station outside. His hand was wrapped around hers mainly so they just didn't get separated in the mob of students, but he'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy the feeling of her hand on his.

Once they had both their feet on the cobblestone streets of Hogsmeade Station, Devonte looked towards the carriages, which thankfully weren't too full just yet. "Think we should get a carriage now or wait until the crowd thins out a bit?"

Red Hot Missy
mc2

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:13 pm
For those days we felt like a mistake,
Those times when love's what you hate,
Somehow we keep marching on.
For those nights when I couldn't be there,
I've made it harder to know that you know
That somehow we'll keep moving on.
User Image
User Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia stepped off the train still snickering as she and Carver bounced ideas between them on how she could get excommunicated. She was sure her father would send her on a one way trip to an all girl Catholic school (how this would solve the problem she really couldn't see it) if he ever heard her talking like this but it wasn't like he could so there was nothing to worry about. Besides, it was better than sitting in awkward silence letting thoughts of her stupid crush on one of her best friends roll about in her mind. Speaking of her other best friend, she tried looking among the crowd for Lori having lost sight of her after hanging out with BFG and his siblings at the station and could assume that's where she spent the train ride since she hadn't tried to come and find them. "Wanna try and catch a carriage before we're forced to share with Avery? Oh, another one! Lice in the vestry robes and hats."

Red Hot Missy

Wearing △Where ~Hogsmeade △With ~Carver △What ~Trying to get a carriage △OOC ~
For all of the plans we've made,
There isn't a flag I'd wave,
Don't care if we bend,
I'd sink us to swim,
We're marching on
We're marching on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:06 pm
User Image
                                                                My eyes are open wide
                                                                And by the way,
                                                                I made it through the day
                                                                I watched the world outside
                                                                By the way,
                                                                I'm leaving out today

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
                                                                Who am I with? .....................Hamilton, unknown prefect
                                                                What am I doing? Being yanked around.
                                                                What am I thinking? He can't dictate to me what to do!
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

"Ow ow ow ow ow!" Arden was sure his ear was going to fall off with how much Hamilton was pulling it. He wanted to glare, but his face was twisted away from his cousin, and he was certain that this whole ordeal was not how a prefect was supposed to act. When the two were finally off the train, Arden was finally released and he rubbed his ear, his expression unreadable as he looked into the halfbreed's face. He hadn't even done anything wrong! All he'd done was talk to some of the people from Madam Malkin's. Besides, he had no say in who Arden could and couldn't talk to.

Hamilton was of course shielded from view by his glasses, and he stood with his arms crossed as he sneered. "Just what do you think you were doing?" The words were a whispered hiss, and Arden could imagine that Hamilton was trying to be intimidating. He looked too much like his father not to be. However, that wasn't working on Arden.

"Speaking to my peers and fellow classmates. What does it matter to you, anyway? It doesn't concern you." Arden lifted his chin haughtily, his gaze challenging. He couldn't be pushed around by his older cousin, no matter what he might think. Besides, unlike every other member of his family, he hadn't been disowned. He might think the reasoning behind the disownings quite suspect, but that didn't mean that he had to listen to Hamilton if he was being unreasonable.

"It concerns me plenty if you're going to disgrace our family with your-"

"My family. Not yours. You're not even recognized anymore. I heard what happened." Was it his imagination, or did he actually see Hamilton flinch? He'd never been close to his cousin, not even by a long shot, but he'd never seen Hamilton actually do that before. However, he stood firm, refusing to break eye contact as his arm finally dropped to the side.

He could already tell Hamilton's mind was working, and he was going to slap him for the words that came next. "If you breathe one word of that to anyone-"

"You'll do what?" Hamilton whirled around at the cool-sounding voice, and Arden blinked up as he saw yet another Slytherin prefect, this one older with red hair, standing with his arms crossed and his face set like marble. Arden couldn't tell what it was, but he could swear that he saw Hamilton's expression grow aggravated. "You're not supposed to harass the first years Hammy. You know better than that."

"Stay out of this, squib. It's none of your business. This is a family matter." Arden could swear that he might actually be able to sneak off without his cousin noticing. There was something that he couldn't identify going on here, and the redhead looked familiar, but he couldn't tell why.

"Strudwick business, right? Gotcha. Kid, get a move on. You should be standing over there where you can see the quidditch referee, unless they actually got someone for the groundskeeper position. Either way, you'd best be getting along." Now he wasn't imagining it. The redhead looked confused, and most of it seemed to be directed at Arden himself. What was going on here?

However, he wasn't going to debate it, and instead gave the redhead a nod. He then decided to make a break for it, walking quickly over to the area that the redhead had indicated. He didn't know what was going on, but he decided to shove it to the back of his mind for now and instead concentrated on looking for Ahnna, Monika, and Aria. Whatever it was, he could figure it out later.

OOC:

Tell my mother,
                                                                Tell my father
                                                                I've done the best I can
                                                                To make them realize
                                                                This is my life
                                                                I hope they understand
                                                                I'm not angry, I'm just saying...
                                                                Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja

The Shiny Furret

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games