Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:10 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah.....now that I think it I wonder if he has fed......he needs to feed......

I see... .-.

yeah.....the fight was less painful after I fed...........**laughing wickedly** me thinks he did not ask enough questions before deciding.........the lure of immortality was to great for him..................

It's not all it's cracked up to be.

that depends on how you look at it.......it does have it's ups and downs.........

Indeed. .-.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:14 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah.....now that I think it I wonder if he has fed......he needs to feed......

I see... .-.

yeah.....the fight was less painful after I fed...........**laughing wickedly** me thinks he did not ask enough questions before deciding.........the lure of immortality was to great for him..................

that depends on how you look at it.......it does have it's ups and downs.........

Indeed. .-.

yeah.......for me the downs is was how to dispose of bodies when I drain them......now I have a good partner to help with that....... what problems do you run into??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:18 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. .-.

yeah.......for me the downs is was how to dispose of bodies when I drain them......now I have a good partner to help with that....... what problems do you run into??

Oh, I see. >.<

I didn't say I was immortal, I don't think... o:

ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:22 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. .-.

Oh, I see. >.<

ninja

I thought you said something sometime back.......**raises eyebrow** maybe I misunderstood.................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:24 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. .-.

Oh, I see. >.<

ninja

I thought you said something sometime back.......**raises eyebrow** maybe I misunderstood.................

I don't think I did. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:29 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. .-.

Oh, I see. >.<

ninja

well I was mistaken then........I will not mention it again.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:35 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. >.<

ninja

I'm not upset or anything. o:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:39 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. >.<

ninja

kk.....just met up with capt.....he grabbed me by the tail.......................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:51 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

kk.....just met up with capt.....he grabbed me by the tail.......................

Oh my.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:54 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my.

**laughing wickedly then licking lips** I got him by the neck need I say more......................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:56 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my.

**laughing wickedly then licking lips** I got him by the neck need I say more......................

Nope. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my.

Nope. >.<

I didn't think so........**stretching arms above my head and smiling** needless to say I am happy and satisfied..................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:08 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my.

Nope. >.<

I didn't think so........**stretching arms above my head and smiling** needless to say I am happy and satisfied..................

Ah, well, that's good, I guess. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:16 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my.

Nope. >.<

**looks at you with eyes glowing** oh yes my friend that is good........**eyes returning to normal and stretching again**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:17 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Nope. >.<

**looks at you with eyes glowing** oh yes my friend that is good........**eyes returning to normal and stretching again**

.-.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games