Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:01 pm
"Oh! so you could tell me Ukraine?" looking a bit guiltily at her brother, like a puppy who just made a mess.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:02 pm
((IM GONNA KILL HIM! GOTTA GO!! *INSERT MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF RAGE*))

She looked up at Switzerland. "..Oh, yes I am fine, Mr. Switzerland..."

*She looks at her sister and Switzerland nervously*

"...I...should leave now...brother will be angry if I do not....." she says as she turns and leaves.

"..Good night, everyone..."

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:03 pm

@Liecht: "O///O EH?! N-No! I-I'm not a g-good person to ask THAT question to!" she turned away, her entire face red as a beet.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:05 pm
Liechtenstein-chan
((@Kara: ORLY!?))

YARLY.
It's not a very helpful answer. At all.

ANYWAY, I MIGHT BE UP FOR ROLEPLAY SOON. I just have to finish a fill I'm working on for a request on the kink meme, then go print out a bunch of stuff for bio and two pictures of Arthur, Al, Matt, and Francis for Japanese.

xxKarachan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:05 pm
He returns Liech's look with a very authoritative look of his own, almost as if he was saying 'no.' He looks back to Ukraine with a smile. "It's a....er...very personal question is the thing, Ukraine. It'd be like me asking you whether or not you...I dunno...love me or something." he says with a dismissive shrug, "Only you would know the true answer to that question, and in that right, only she knows the true answer to this question." he says, nodding as if trufax have been said.

((Oh Switzerland. You and your trufax.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:07 pm
Hearing this it was kind of like a sigh of relief and an "it just happened" reaction mix. "...V-Vash....w-well. B-Before I answer that, I must ask you the same thing!" she said it in a nervous-determined voice.  

DieSinneistSchon

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:10 pm
((Oh this is getting interesting biggrin ))
"I am sorry brother, I am just curious" after hearing Ukraine's question she looks back at Switzerland.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:11 pm
Upon hearing Ukraine, Switzerland's face goes as red as his flag and he holds his hands up defensively. "N-nein nein nein! I-I just meant that as an example! N-not an a-actual question or anything!" he sputters, shaking his head.  

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:14 pm
Seeing her brother act embarrassed was somehow almost...cute. She continued to watch the two turn red with embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:14 pm
"...O-Okay...please don't get upset...! I was...just joking you know..." She looked in the direction of the window.

((it is NOT ,liecht. >:C curse my grammatical errors.

.... >w>; poor, poor ukraine. ))

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:18 pm
Switzerland blinks and goes to Ukraine's side. "No, no, I'm not upset. Y-you just...eh...sprung that on me, is all. See? I'm fine." he says, smiling for her. He wraps an arm around her shoulders in a sort of half-hug.

(( =w= Oh angst songs, how I love them, but I really shouldn't listen to one about suicide with my dad in the kitchen...))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:20 pm
"Uh-huh...but..." she stopped short. He had to use that as an example didn't he? It actually made it worse for her that it WAS an example. "It's ok. I should be going soon..." she said moving towards the door.

((lily you cruel individual =w=; i have to go soon anyways.))

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:27 pm
((I'M NOT CRUEL, I'm just...er...what's a polite term for this? Evil? =w= ))

Switzerland sighs. He grabs Ukraine and pulls her into a real hug. "Please don't be upset Ukraine. I...I didn't mean to use that as an example...I'm sorry, I should have used something less....serious." he says, pulling her away enough to look her in the eyes. He kisses Ukraine on the forehead and releases her.

((Okay, you're free to go. =w= ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:28 pm
((Eh?))
Is not quite sure what's happening...but looks at her brother questioningly anyways.  

Loev Bara

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:29 pm
((oh yess thats a good word lily =w= ))

"I-I have to go...sorry for this.." she walked out the door.

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games