Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:13 pm
"It's just this bug that guy put on me," Alicia said. "It's feels strange. Maybe I should try to get him to take it off of me."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:15 pm
"Neuros slave bugs.. very troublesome.. well I have no intention of stopping, so you might just have a hard time focusing on it" He said as he continued assaulting her body.  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:16 pm
User Image

Neuro looked at his watch,"One minute left until it starts eating her."His laugh was cruel,"Brago is going to have to deal with the mess."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:06 pm
Alicia gasped in pleasure. "Just one question," she said. "What will this bug do to me if I don't do anything about it?"  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:12 pm
"I dont know.. ive never seen what happened, but I heard that theyre horrible. You can say I have repaid you here and get it out of you with whatever magic you have that will work, but I heard that theyrehard to remove."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:52 pm
Neuro appeared on the ceiling,"that thing is going to eat you that's what will happen."He laughed He looked at his watch,"The show is going to start in a few minutes."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:58 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"Misha, relax." Dante said, his expression suddenly unreadable. He held his arm to Jaime, "Be quick about it, I'm in enough pain as it is."

Jaime's gaze was cold and hard upon the girl but he simply smirk before turning to Dante and took hold of his wrist and sank his fangs into Dante's arm, drinking alittle before he tore off Dante's bandages. Jaime pulled away and then slit his own hand open using his long nails before pressing his bleeding hand to Dante's words, the vampires words were soft, but strong. He watched as Dante yelped, his face twisting in pain for several minutes before pulling his hand away from Dante. "Better?" He asked as he watched the skin heal back together.

"Oh God. I hate your freakin' blood magic. You really need to learn that other hocus pocus crap, that way I won't be in pain everytime you do so magic mojo." Dante looked down, only see a light pink scar that remained. "Hmm. Just another to add to the count."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:06 pm
User Image
Misha glared at Jaime her whole body screaming defiance. But she did as Dante asked and tried to relax. Her eyes bled to green and then to her normal caramel, and her ears became black again. As she watched him heal her tail appeared, swishing nervously. By the time the wound became a scar, her fists had unclenched. "Thank you," she sighed. "Anyone want a beer, 'cuz I sure as hell need one." She went into the kitchen without waiting.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:18 pm
"What the hell?" Alicia screamed at Nuero. "Why would you put this damn bug on me? What the ******** do you want from me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:19 pm
Neuro smiled sadistically,"I want you to be my slave insect."He stared at her his eyes glowing green.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:22 pm
Luc sat in a tree in the Gypsy Retreat. He held his pole close and gave a light sigh as he sat there. He hadn't slept in a few days and hoped nothing bad would happen if he closed his eyes. He closed his eyes and kept his ears open as he took a light nap. If anything drew close he would know.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:23 pm
"And why do you want me as your slave?" Alicia snarled.  

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:25 pm
"You'll be useful."Neuro stared at his watch,"Your minute is up,Hope you enjoy the pain louse."he smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:29 pm
Neuros up to his old antics.  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:29 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"M-" Dante was cut off by a hand upon his mouth and then glared at the hispanic vampire.

"No drinking for you, last time you did you got so wasted that you ended up in the hospital after attempting to fly." Jaime chuckled, "And then that hooker gave you a good beating. Thank god you didn't even make it back to her place otherwise she would have robbed you of everything and left you running about nude." This suddenly made the vampire roar with laughter.

Dante's face nearly became as red as his hair. "Okay, shut up already." He said once he pulled away Jaime's hand.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games