Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:18 pm
Jordan was quickly realizing the biggest part of this training: being aware of her entire body and surroundings. She'd already gotten hit in the foot by a ball -yellow, luckily- and was starting to feel crazy, she was looking in so many directions in so little time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:24 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery used the mic. "Use your environment to guard your back!" she suggested. Thinking of the giant moving obstacles. Though it would be hard not to touch one, if she had one at her back at least she wouldn't have to look in that direction.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit slowly sidled his fingers toward the glowing button filled monitor. It was a necessary feint if his true plan was to work later.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:07 pm
[ THE GATE IS DOWN! DOWN I SAY! ]

Jordan's eyes whipped back and forth, dodging while trying to find good cover. She caught another blue ball, and managed to make her way over to a rotating cube, using the ball to block. Once there, she transferred some power to the ball she was holding, and sent it off towards one of the hoops. "Huh. It worked. Cool." She was more than a little excited when the ball made it through. "Whoa!" She said as a ball whipped past her face. "Dodging. Right."  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:11 pm
((Where is everyone. What happened to all the other RPers? I know muffins got grounded, but where are the others?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:16 pm
[ Well ninja's sick sad

Zetao's just not here right now (of course)

I'm supposing vampiric's having trouble getting on/keeping up when she can get on...

...and everyone else has pretty much left. PHOOP <-that, my friend, is a euphemism for 'poop' biggrin ]  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:27 pm
(I'm here! I just had a finger slip and close my TAB along with my whole POST >.<)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery smiled as she kept her eyes on the flight field. Her fingers just as subtly crept up to grab hold of Whit's fingers in order to protect the oh so shiny buttons.

"That was good!" she said out loud to anybody who was listening.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit just held onto Avery's fingers as yet another part of his master plan to...do whatever he was planning on doing....

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:35 pm
[ Ha, you poor thing xD ]

Telemachus woke up on the roof, rubbed his head, shrugged, and headed down to the student council room. He found all the furniture missing, and his hat sitting in the middle of the floor.

Karley picked up the phone again and listened for a moment. "I told you, at a booth...no..yes...No, I don't know what a...No, still no purple carrots." She hung up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:44 pm

User Image

Avery saw as the field changed the color of the lights from blue to red. The timing for these bonus point balls wouldn't be as long, simply because they were worth more.
But Jordan was doing fairly well.

A new wave of balls to accompany the change in light came swooshing out.

Whit had forgotten his plan. But that was okay. He was holding hands and hugging Avery. Life was good.
The maze thing was forgotten.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:56 pm
[ Aww, Whit's got his priorities straight, ayup. ]

Jordan reached out for a blue ball and couldn't recoil fast enough. [Not as in 'she couldn't go fast enough, and got hit' but as in 'she recoiled very fast and could have gone faster' or something like that ] Luckily, the red lights stood out in the sides of her vision.

A red ball came suddenly, and Jordan curled around it as it hit her stomach. She felt a ball hit her head, but had no idea which color it was. She darted out from her spot by the cube, staying low and zooming towards the hoop.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:00 pm
(Ahh yes good old Whit. He's been somewhat deprived since Christmas vacation. Muahah)

User Image

Avery felt bad, but hoped Jordan would get to the hoop. The clock was counting down on her monitor. A color change was coming up in a just a few more seconds!

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:13 pm
Jordan came up in front of the hoop and pushed the ball in right as the hoop changed color. "Whew, close. Green now-ow!" A ball hit the side of her head and rebounded through the hoop. "Ah...huh. Cool."  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:21 pm
((Thought about sending out PMs?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:22 pm

User Image

"Ooo0oh!" Avery said squinting her eyes. "Sorry Jord!" she called out over the mic. Though personally she thought the extra points was a plus any way she got them.

(I so tired, I ate so much T.T )  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:32 pm
[ Well, I know three of them haven't been on for months. Another two or three warned that they'd be going away, and haven't come back, so I assume they're out. And...I dunno. There were a bunch of people who joined then just disappeared off the face of the planet. Anyways, it wouldn't really get us much of anywhere :/ I just hope ninja feels better. We could always build a time machine for Chersier? ]

Jordan laughed, ducking as more balls came her way.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:34 pm
(I think I'm going to have to peace out guys I'm going cross eyed! TTYL.

EDIT: Someone can send Celestial an update. WHat hapened over x-mas vacation up till now. )  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games