Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:13 pm
She just wants to be, beautiful
She goes, unnoticed she knows, no limits
She craves, attention she praises, an image
She prays to be, sculpted by the sculptor
Oh, she don't see, the light that's shining
User Image
User Image

αɢє 12 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи sєcσиם чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty used to never think too many people, or rather too many friends, was a bad thing but after seeing the compartment suddenly get full with all the people she had met from last year as well as her two best friends and friends they had made...she was starting to understand why Rhys had crowd anxiety. Even she was starting to feel twitchy and claustrophobic. After everyone had settled in though she was about to ask why Aimee looked so down when she overheard the tell end of the conversation between Colin and Bas as well as caught a quick glance at her friend's hurt look. She had told both boys of the friends she had made at school! And she had told her new friends of her Lost Boys back home so it just didn't make any sense to her that they weren't all falling together like she planned. Had this ever happened to Peter? A Lost Boy not immediately accepted into the fold? How would he handle this? A giant game of splatter tag didn't seem like a good thing to try on a moving train so she had to get other creative means. So she instead spent the beginning portion happily introducing everyone: "Di's really creative and smart, like she can make candles and she can speak Welsh! Oh! And she's super funny even if she doesn't think she is. Colin's suuuuuper smart and nice and he's the greatest person in the world to just sit and read with. Brandon's really really friendly and his parents are vets! So he gets to see all sorts of animals too! Oh and Aimee is super nice and friendly too! She's sorta quiet sometimes like Colin but she's supersuper sweet too. Balder, you know Leon already and I'm pretty sure he's trying to hide out from us but we'll get him later. You guys, these are Balder and Bastian, my two ersten Matrose! We've been close best friends since the day we've met and I hope you all will be too. So! Who are your friends, Bas and Balder?"
                                          And she just left it at that.
                                          Goodness, Caty didn't know which was worse; the crowd getting onto the train or the one getting off. Probably the latter since she managed to actually lose sight of some of her friends in the process, darnit! Tock tittered in her front pocket of her uniform and she pat him comfortingly. "We'll find them, don't worry." she murmured to him.ஐﻬ

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Mephis Inferni

The Forgotten Weasley

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deeper than the eyes can find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover up her pain, and cuddle woes away
Cause covergirls don't cry, after their face is made

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:21 pm

User Image

User Image
                              first year x ;; unsorted x ;; muggleborn xx

What in the ever loving world was Fay Usher doing here?

He had no goddamn clue.

No amount of explanation could've prepared the eleven year old for the sight that besieged his mind. The child could not comprehend the reality that was Hogwarts, a school whose name sounded like the Founders lost a bet against someone with a sarcastic humor.

To be honest, Fay didn't know what to expect when he ran headfirst into a brick wall, and he surely didn't know what to expect when he stepped off of the old-fashioned train. In his mind, he pictured a towering castle, whose structures spoke of strength and minimalism--almost like a medieval castle. Of course, that included the poop shoot, tiny windows with poor air circulation, and shady cracks in walls that might suggest poor architectural skills. However, no matter how Fay tilted his head from his awkward position at Hogsmeade station, the grand castle that stood tall in the distance did not match the image he had in his impressionable mind (maybe except for the color and relative size). In his opinion, he looked quite stupid just standing there.

Of course, Fay turned his attention to how stupid he looked without making weird, neck-breaking motions: He was wearing a robe. In the 21st century. It was the standard uniform at Hogwarts, but he was wearing a robe. The child who was used to t-shirt, jeans, and shorts could never wrap his mind around the fact that he was wearing a garment that would land him a week and a half of teasing if his friends saw him right now. The fact that he had to bash himself through a wall and ride a train to Magicland didn't ease his thought processes that seemed to suggest his friends could pop out of his suitcases screaming, "Surprise! We hitched a ride," and then sock him in the face because that's what kids do.

Fay probably looked absurdly out of place right now.

oocx ;; { help this child }

Quote:

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:35 pm
Touch my mouth and hold my tongue
I'll never be your chosen one
I'll be home safe and tucked away
Well You can't tempt me if I don't see the day
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where -Hogsmeade Platform ✧What I'm doing - Getting a carriage ✧Who I'm with -Alice✧Why I'm here -Going back to school

Eira had heard about the not-subtle interrogation from the elder Beckstead and felt bad she hadn't been there to help Alice through it. Though she was happy she managed to cheer her girlfriend up once they were on the train. It still brought a larger than normal bubble within her. It felt nice to sit close with the other girl and casually touch her without feeling guilty or uncomfortable with just how nice it felt and while she hadn't exactly imbibed in anymore spontaneous kissing like the first time she did make sure to ask beforehand. Once they finally reached the Hogsmeade platform and exited the train she just smiled gently at her friend as she firmly grasped her hand admitting her fear of the carriages. She remembered this conversation and how the they reminded her of automobiles which was made sense with her fear since that was how her parents died. "You never need to ask to hold my hand Alice, especially now. Besides I'm positive that you are not even remotely close to a bother and you have to be the least selfish person I know." She gave the younger girl's hand a soft squeeze before she began leading them through the throng of students spotting Jesse but not Elliot which was a rather rare sight but she supposed she would see them together soon enough once they made it inside. "I think we got lucky and found an empty one." Eira said as she opened the door to one thankfully empty horseless carriage and helped Alice inside of it first before settling in herself.

mc2

Alice Beckstead

The pull on my flesh was just too strong
Stifled the choice and the air in my lungs
Better not to breathe than to breathe a lie
'Cause when I opened my body I breathe in a lie

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:44 pm
User Image
~ Lusitania "Luci" Kalvin ~
~ Unsorted First Year ~ Muggleborn ~

Lusitania had had her face shoved in a book during the entire train ride. This was her first time leaving home, being so far away from her daddy. She had been to shy to even try and talk, any attempts by the other kids to interact with her was met with silence, and her face being hidden by even more of that thick chapter book. Though, now that they had arrived she put the book back into her satchel that lay at her foot. She too was wearing robes,something that was completely off, out of the spectrum of clothes she tended to wear. Soon she was off the train and on the station deck, her gaze was so preoccupied by the sight of that glorious castle. She almost ran smack-dab into Fay, whom was staring in awe as well, she almost caught herself but her chest still bumped into his back.

"Ooh! I-I'm so sorry! Mmmhr...the school, it just caught my eye..." She replied hoping the darkness was covering any hint of her embarrassed blush. Her own hands started to dust herself off. She was screaming in the back of her mind, telling herself how idiotic it was for her to do such a thing, she hadn't even seen the boy's face yet!

Utsuha Moon

-8Deleting Soon8-

Dangerous Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
fιfтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
ρяєfє¢т

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Honestly, Ceri had no idea why she was continuing to bother this girl... She just saw someone trapped inside a shell and she was determined, like her friends had been, to get her out of her shell. If it hadn't been for Harper and Selina, Ceri would be a recluse. But now, she was a social butterfly. "I'd wanted to stop by on the train and chat, but I was busy patrolling. So, I'm glad I caught up with you." She smiled at the girl and sighed, leaning back in the carriage. "Have you started reviewing for exams yet?" she asked idly, hoping to make some kind of conversation.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:02 pm
When the monsters are sleeping under your bed;
They've crawled out from under and into your head!
And outside the carcass, into your skin...
And you need someone to keep it like it's said-
Your wishes into the air.
So someone listens, someone is there,
And you won't know anything about it...
Until you have to live without it.

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ second year │ halfblood

Di spent her train ride in a corner with a textbook open on her lap, rammed up against the window and occasionally shooting both Caty and the door desperate glances. Mordred had excused himself when they got on the train, bringing the party down to three... And then they were rapidly joined by Caty and her new- old?- friends, two blond boys with B names and a blonde girl in a wheelchair. This was fine, except she didn't think the compartments were built to hold this many people, magical or not, and she could almost feel the anxiety rolling off Aimee in particular in waves, before at one point Colin and Aimee both slipped out, and it was just her, Caty, and the first years, including some other boy who wandered in. Di smiled politely, wished she had followed her other year mates out but thought that might have been pushing the limits a bit, and stayed put in her seat for the entire train ride. Luckily, she thought, the first years were not nearly as obnoxious as they could have been, and Bastian and Balder and Aleah and the sudden arrival, Jack, she was pretty sure they called him, were all nice enough.

By the time the train was pulling into the station, her legs ached from sitting so much, her eyes were tired from trying to read, and she was sure her uniform was a wrinkled mess. Di nearly catapulted to her feet and got off the train as soon as she possibly could without running anyone over. Had she been a dramatic girl she would have collapsed to her knees and thanked God for fresh air and solid ground, but counting herself as among the sensible, she instead began looking for anyone, anyone at all from her year, and then spotted Caty again, sans all the first years. She assumed they would all be headed down to the lake presently, if not already, anyways. Second years like herself, she knew, took the carriages. A surge of relief accompanied that thought; she had no urge to cross those dark waters again. "Caty," she called out, and thought she sounded a bit more desperate than she really was, at finally getting a chance to really talk to her friend. "There you are; have you seen Colin or Aimee?"

OOC:
Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Chasing the fire for you, light in the nightmare-
Watching from high above you...
If you can make it, then the sun will rise!
It doesn't matter if you closed your eyes!
Before you wake up, I'll keep you safe tonight.
'Cause I am a warrior and I'll fight, I'll fight;
The wheels are moving behind your face.
Your arms are directing the time and the place.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:08 pm
I'm supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composure
Even though I hold the weight of the whole world on my shoulders
I ain't never supposed to show it, my crew ain't supposed to know it
Even if it means goin' toe to toe with a Benzino it don't matter
I'd never drag them in battles that I can handle unless I absolutely have to
I'm supposed to set an example
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
| Muggleborn | Unsorted First Year

Wren had never felt so uncomfortable and out of place in his entire life. Ignoring the fact that he was wearing an honest to God robe (which took a lot more than one would think) he was also wearing the nicest clothes he'd ever had ever. The pants were too big because they actually belonged to someone older and he had hemmed them a bit so they wouldn't drag along the floor and accidentally trip him up but he was also on the last notch and they were still slipping in places. He guess this long arse dress was good for something after all. The boy had spent the entire train ride hiding out from other people and trying to not convince himself to run back home once they've stopped because surely once he arrived he would see it was just some elaborate plot by Him to get him as far away as his mum and Anwen as possible. But then he had to remember that while vicious and mean as a hornet Deri wasn't exactly the sharpest pencil in the knapsack. So he had sat back in one of the smaller compartments alternating between trying to read one of his spellbooks (wasn'tthatanactualhoot?), playing with Meese, and trying not to stare at the picture of his little sister that he kept in his wallet. He hadn't had much luck yet swiping some of the strange coins that they, he supposed "we," used but he had faith someone lazy git would leave an empty satchel about and he could sneak a few away without them noticing. Wren scowled as someone bumped into him to hide the wince of agony he wanted to when the bruises on his side and back were accidentally prodded. Desi and one of his goons had decided to hammer in a few choice lessons into him about his silence and his deal least he run his mouth, like that'd ever happen. He was just happy he hadn't tried to use an actual hammer this time. "Bloody buggers, ya'd think they'd leave a fecking map or somethin' to get to this place." he muttered to himself as he tried to stand off to the side, which was sort of impossible where h e couldn't even move a millimeter without accidentally stepping on someone.

Step by step, heart to heart, left right left
We all fall down like toy soldiers
Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win
But the battle wages on for toy soldiers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:29 pm

User Image

User Image
                              first year x ;; unsorted x ;; muggleborn xx

Fay snapped out of his stupor when he felt someone ran into him. "Oof!" With reflexes developed after years of getting nailed in the face and gut by balls from various sports, the boy was able to step forward and quickly regain his balance, saving himself from a potential embarrassing disaster.

Was he intentionally pushed? Perhaps, since he was probably blocking a couple people's paths, standing there like a deer about to get run over by a car. This seemed unlikely, though, since Fay refused to believe that the first person he had contact with was a t**t with a propensity for pushing around small first years such as he. Therefore, it must've been an accident. Sadly, this reasoning happened in a deep, dark corner of his mind that failed to get transferred to the parts of his brain in charge of his big mouth. "Hey! Watch it!" Fay exclaimed, turning around. The tone wasn't exactly friendly either.

However, upon seeing the timid girl that was Lusitania, Fay immediately felt as though he had stepped on a two week old kitten's tail. In other words, Fay felt bad. "S-sor..." Fay's voice trailed off. Well now he just felt awkward as hell. "Sorry about that." Yup.

oocx ;; { gg }

Grand Master Numero

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:36 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Station
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι coυld вe м e a n , ι coυld вe a n g r y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ т н o υ g н т yoυ were тнere тo g υ ι d e мe xxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ were only ι n м y w a y xxxxxx
                                                          yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceCallum's eyes sweeped the crowded station, narrowed and careful. Crossed arms and a straight back made him into am imposing figure, a fact he wasn't quite aware of. Had he noticed, he might're relaxed his stance, tried to appear more welcoming, but as it was, he had fallen into his most comfortable state, which was really not comfortable at all. He was a naturally cautious (arguably suspicious) person, and tended to spend every moment he wasn't completely isolated watching his surroundings. He inhaled deeply, waiting until it seemed that all the students had trickled off of the train, and then magically magnified his voice. Attention! First year students! My name is Callum Murdoch. You all need to come with me." His voice was as imposing as his demeanor, everything about him leaving no room for questioning or argument. As he looked out at the crowd, he tried to pick his daughter out, but was having a hard time due to her being somewhat short. But, she'd make herself known soon enough, he was sure. Unless she decided that people knowing he was her father would make her lame or something, but she'd have a pretty hard time covering it up, given that they had the same last name.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ι coυld вe c o l d , ι coυld вe r υ т н l e ѕ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx on мy o w n , 'caυѕe ι can'т т a ĸ e lιvιng w ι т н y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'м a l o n e , ѕo ι won'т тυrn oυт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          All first year students should follow Cal to make their way to the school!
                                                          We will move to the Black Lake tomorrow between roughly 4-6 o'clock CST

Grand Master Numero

Utsuha Moon

Yukina101

Graydon Ironshield

Red Hot Missy

TwilightButterflies

stitchkin babe

garranatuto

Deviled Dregs

Mephis Inferi

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:38 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                              Location : Hogwarts Express -> Hogsmeade Station

Emma had certainly enjoyed hearing about her best friend’s summer. Why couldn’t she do fun things like that? Then again all she had was her uncle really. Her parents couldn’t really do anything near as interesting in the muggle world. She recalled Hannah’s sister. Was it really time for her to start school already? “I didn’t realize your sister was starting school this year.” Emma said with a smile.

Before long they had pulled into Hogsmeade station. Getting off the train, Emma stayed close to Hannah not wanting to lose her. Scanning the crowd, the Hufflepuff managed to spot Clem with a bunch of friends. Her thoughts floated back to her feelings and suddenly she felt warm. Looking away she wondered if she was blushing. She didn’t need people asking questions. Maybe she could lie and say she wasn’t feeling well. No, that wouldn’t be right… Taking a deep breath, Emma hoped to just make it through the rest of her day. Of course it didn’t help when you shared a room with the person you had feelings for.

Groaning slightly at her predicament, Emma looked to Hannah. “Should we get a carriage?” She asked hoping that her friend wouldn't ask what was wrong. Then again if she did maybe it would help her get it off her chest. That certainly helped last year when she talked to Anna about her situation.

With: Hannah

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Graydon Ironshield

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                              A loyal friend like you?
                                              I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                              Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Gryffindor │ Fourth Year │ Muggleborn

Levi was a bit depressed. He had spent the entirety of the train ride by himself, but he supposed he had himself to blame. He had gotten onto the platform late, and if he had taken just a few seconds longer, he probably would have missed the train altogether. He wondered what would have happened if that was the case. Did it come back for stragglers, or would he just have to skip out on the entire year? Whatever the answer was, he was glad he didn't learn it. And even when he got on, Zeph was sitting with others, and like usual, Will was MIA. So he decided to just sit by himself and rest his eyes. Once the train came to a stop, he jerked awake and rubbed his blurry eyes, having taken a nap the whole way. He stood up and grabbed his luggage, making sure to have all of it before heading out to the station.

Like always, it was a crowded mess of people, and he hated it. But he had been growing taller lately, even if it didn't look like it, so he had maybe a small advantage than he would have one or two years ago. Looking forward, he noticed his tall friend Zeph relatively alone--it was kinda hard to miss him--and weaved through the jumble to get to him until he was at his side, looking up. "Zeph, hey! How was your summer?" It seemed like it had been forever since he had actually had a conversation with his friend.

Diamond Wales

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:29 am
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
<5th Year>

Lola knew she would feel very different once the school year started, but for now she was thankful Hamilton had gotten prefect for Slytherin. It meant that whatever conversations were going on between him and Devonte, which was likely Hamilton trying to convince Devonte to break up with her, had to be cut short. As the year progressed she was sure though that Hamilton would show himself as one of the worst prefects in the history of Hogwarts. Obviously the headmaster was mad to let this pass and the head of Slytherin house was mental too. Or maybe a secret bigot too. On the train ride, Lola kept getting the feeling that Devonte might have something he wanted to bring up but he kept dancing around it. She didn't want to upset him by pushing the matter so didn't. She was sure eventually he'd bring up whatever it was. Maybe it was his parents finding out about her or something. She wouldn't put it past Layton to talk about how Devonte was now dating some halfbreed. Proper families didn't want that for their sons usually.

Thankfully once at the station, Devonte's hand wrapped around hers. It was comforting even if it brought back the memory of the Hogsmeade attack where Devonte had also wrapped his hand around hers and would eventually save her life considering she had just frozen. She shuddered slightly at the thought and wrapped her robe tighter around her as she tightened her grip on Devonte's hand. When asked about the carriages she turned to Devonte and said, "Perhaps sooner is better than later. This way we have more say on who we sit with. I don't want to be sitting in a carriage full of Slytherins glaring at me or something... and I'm sure we both wouldn't want to be stuck with Layton."

Time: 2032-2033
Looking: Pretty Clever

{OoC: }
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

-8Deleting Soon8-

Dangerous Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:39 am
User Image
~ Lusitania "Luci" Kalvin ~
~ Unsorted First Year ~ Muggleborn ~

She heard the sound he'd made, watched as he reacted. The way he told her to watch it was said with malice. Maybe he hadn't meant to be mean, but she knew her feelings were a little hurt. Luci was about to speak up until the Keeper spoke up, making her jump a little. Her face was tinged red, listening to him apologize, but at the same time she was looking over his face. This new boy was a little cute, in that irate pissed off kind of way. She could tell he was being somewhat sincere.

"I-It's okay! I'm sure you had your reasons...we should get moving though, mind if I...uhh, stick close to you? I'm Luci by the way!" She spoke out, trying to push past that awkward layer, no reason to ignore the boy now.

Ooc: Got a post out! Off to school with me

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:27 am
User Image
Time: 2032-2033
Looking: Adorable
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Alice blushed when Eira told her she never had to ask permission to hold her hand. Eira was always so kind to her and even to say she is the least selfish person Eira knew. Alice was sure Eira was only being nice as Alice was absolutely positive there had to be plenty of people far less selfless than her. Holding onto Eira's hand she allowed Eira to act the role of white knight and help her into the carriage. "Yes we really are lucky to find our own carriage.". She laid her head on Eira's shoulder, holding her girlfriend's hand right still trying to distract herself from her nervousness of being in the carriage and said quietly, "But I don't know how long our luck will hold... Not that I mind company if you don't..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                    Quiet and observant,
                                                    You watch everything around you and learn from your environment,
                                                    This shouldn't be to hard...
                                                    Ravenclaw!

{OoC:}

💕 Eira 💕
                                                    Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:44 am
User Image

User Image
                                                                  ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

After saying goodbye to her friends at the platform, Tori began her usual cabin checks and patrols of the train. During the train ride, she found a few too many older students snogging in their cabins, but hey, they might as well have fun while their youth lasted. Soon, even she would be thrust into the real world, and she wasn't sure how it was going to go. There were things that she was sure of, like her job at Madam Malkins and her place at the manor, that she was sure of, but other than that, where was she going to take this life of hers?

Pushing the deep thoughts aside, Tori finished up her patrols and checked each cabin in her section to make sure there were no sleeping First Years left on the train. Then, she met up with Lyall and Addy before making a group exit with her friends. "Patrols went well this year, I think. There weren't as many couples snogging their brains out as last year, and all of the little First Years are so adorable!" she said, stepping off of the train. Now, to find their other friends, Pru and Rider. They would be together, she figured. Surely enough, she spotted them both, mostly with the help of her newest pair of heels, and rushed over to them. "Hey again, Rider! Pru, it's good to see you!" she exclaimed, hugging them both. Now, their posse was only missing Feather and Kota. She wondered where they could be.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                                                  ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR SǀXƬH ƳƐAR ƤƦЄƑЄƇƬ xx
                                                                  MAƊAM MALƘǀƝS ǀƝƬƐRƝ .xxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ƊAƬǀƝƓ ƊAƘOƬA ƲAƝƝ xxxxxxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                                                  Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                                                  That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                                                  But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                                                  That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                                                  'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                                                  and you won't believe, that girl was me.

{ooc: I wasn't sure if you wanted to throw Kota in here or not, Murrue. owo}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games