Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 344 345 346 347 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:07 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

seventh year || Ravenclaw Head Girl || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch seeker || Dueling Club captain

Sonora was in reaching distance. Keenly aware that Shawna was only a beat behind, Sona reached forward, hoping to grab the snitch before her opponent seeker.

She leaned forward, and the fresh injury on her hip flared, a flash of pain that made her fingers flinch before quite reaching the snitch.

Stats:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to spotting and catching the snitch, +6 to other -1 ouch
Special Skills: Natutral Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3
Quote:

User Image User Image User Image
It's the story of my life, but you're my everything
so call my name!
I just wanna' play around,
your head's up in the clouds, you're like a shining star!
I just wanna' love your pain.
The scars that never fade, they make you who you are

♫♪
"Zenzenzense"by RADWIMPS, cover by Akane Sasu Sora

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:09 am
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin Fourth Year Vice Captain Seeker
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw

Shawna saw Sona attempt to grab the snitch. She was relieved she had been unsuccessful. Taking a breath she closed the space between herself and the snitch. Hand out stretched she attempted to grab it.

Company : Slytherins and Ravenclaws

OOC :
                                                  19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (1/2 attempts) Total Roll: 14 (miss)
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw
                                                  00 - 00

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:44 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

seventh year || Ravenclaw Head Girl || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch seeker || Dueling Club captain

With another angle on the snitch, Sonora darted her arm out. Shawna had just barely missed the snitch herself and she knew she couldn't afford another miss.

She felt her fingers brush the snitch's wings. Pushing her broom as fast as she could, Sona leaned forward again and closed her hand around the body of the snitch. It wasn't until she had it secure in her palm did she slow down, turning around and holding the snitch high so August and Rhea in the announcer's box could see she'd caught it.

She hovered next to Shawna and held her right hand out for a handshake. "That was thrilling! Thank you for the great game, Shawna."

Stats:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to spotting and catching the snitch, +6 to other -1 ouch
Special Skills: Natutral Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Quote:

User Image User Image User Image
It's the story of my life, but you're my everything
so call my name!
I just wanna' play around,
your head's up in the clouds, you're like a shining star!
I just wanna' love your pain.
The scars that never fade, they make you who you are

♫♪
"Zenzenzense"by RADWIMPS, cover by Akane Sasu Sora

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:40 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

fourth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club pâtissière || Adventurer's Guild rogue || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club squire || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

Aidene winced as the bludger smacked Sona's leg, but the older girl seemed harly detered from her pursuit of the snitch. Aidene turned around, intent on finding the other bludger and, following her captain's lead, launching it at smug little Chadwick's own seeker. Instead, she turned around to get a hearty bludger-in-the stomach herself.

"Oof!" She folded around the bludger, but snapped her head up to see Talbot in her line of sight. She gritted her teeth in an excited smirk and brought her bat up to launch it away when the announcer's words came through:

"--Ravenclaw comes away with the snitch!" August went on to discuss the point totals and the current standings of each house, but Aidene could pick that up later. She shook her head ruefully at Talbot.

"I guess I owe you cake. Saturday?" A date set, she headed off to cheer on Brook. Even if it hadn't counted or was blocked, her friend had done great!

Stats:
AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 to hitting bludgers, +5 to everything else -1 ouch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Diamond Wales

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A time will come
When you'll have to rise
Above the best and prove yourself
Your spirit never dies!

~"Warriors" by Imagine Dragons, from League of Legends, Cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:27 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny went for the save

Position: keeper
                                                                            AC: 16 [+3 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2]
                                                                            Modifiers: +10 Defend
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll:26 saved
                                                                            Just seeing if the point can be saved

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
                                                                            null

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:26 pm
User Image
                                              ╔══════════════════════════╗
                                              Jordan Scheer
                                              Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Hufflepuff - Chaser
                                              ╚══════════════════════════╝

Jordan arrived for the last Quidditch game he’d ever play. He felt an immense amount of pressure as not only was this his last chance to help his team get to victory, but he also needed to prove he was useful. He almost made it to the goalposts before the game ended during their first match of the year, and the last game ended even quicker than the previous. Regardless of how the match would end, Jordan was going to have fun.

Armour Class: 18
                                              Modifiers: (scoring +8 ) (stealing +8 )
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              Total Roll:
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                              Score: > opponent’s roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

When you see my f a c e, I hope it gives you hell
                                              When you w a l k my way, I hope it gives you hell

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:35 pm
User Image
                                                ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                                Lucas Morris
                                                Fourteen Years Old - Fourth Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Pureblood
                                                ╚════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

Lucas practically hopped up and down with every step he took towards the Quidditch pitch. He was excited for their last game of the year. Waiting for others to arrive, he had started up some small talk with the only other player already there. “Excited for your last game?” he asked, stretching as he awaited an answer.

“I suppose so,” answered Jordan, joining the beater for stretches. The two hadn't spoken much outside of regular team jibber jabber, but Lucas tended to be a talker.

Armour Class: 19
                                                Modifiers: (hitting +7)
                                                Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                Save: > 15
                                                Hit Self: < 4

I won't waste no time thinking about you anymore
                                                I won't waste no time talking about you anymore 'cause now I got new problems

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:59 am
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
First Year Slytherin

▬▬"Being the best is great, you're the number one."▬▬

Chadwick walked out to the field, ready to take out the opposing team. Last game he had gotten a good hit on the seeker, but they had still lost. This time would be different, he'd try to get an extra shot in there.

▬▬"Being unique is greater, you're the only one." ▬▬

Position: Beater
AC: 14
Modifiers: +2 Hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
Lives: ✌✌✌
Roll: --
Trying to:

_____

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:49 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin Fourth Year Vice Captain Seeker
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff

It was Slytherin's last game against the badgers. Sadly Shawna had been unsuccessful in winning either game against the other two teams. It was disappointing, there was no way they could come back from it either. All the fourth year could hope for was that she could end the season on a high note.

Status : A little disappointed...
                                                  Company : Slytherins and Hufflepuff

OOC :
                                                  19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll:
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Quidditch v Slytherin
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? One more game

Brennie walked out onto the pitch, looking ready to go. His hair was messy, but he didn't care too much. He adjusted his goggles in his hair, looking around. So far he was evenly weighted on wins and losses, but hopefully he'd catch against the Slytherin seeker. He stretched a bit, waiting on the game to begin.

AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 {Spotting} +6 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: xx {xxxxx}
Chasing: x/3
Catching: x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ're yoυng υnтιl yoυ're noт
                                                      yoυ love υnтιl yoυ don'т, yoυ тry υnтιl yoυ can'т
                                                      yoυ laυgн υnтιl yoυ cry, yoυ cry υnтιl yoυ laυgн
                                                      and everyone мυѕт вreaтнe υnтιl тнeιr dyιng вreaтн

spaceRoland joined his teammates on the pitch, ready for the last game of the season. He figured they had a pretty good shot at winning. After all, they'd won one game, and Slytherin had won none. Then again, maybe that would just make them fight harder for a win. Either way, Hufflepuff had beaten one team, so he figured they weren't doing too badly.

no, тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ peer ιnѕιde yoυrѕelғ
                                                      yoυ тaĸe тнe тнιngѕ yoυ lιĸe and тry тo love тнe тнιngѕ yoυ тooĸ
                                                      and тнen yoυ тaĸe тнaт love yoυ мade and ѕтιcĸ ιт ιnтo ѕoмe
                                                      ѕoмeone elѕe'ѕ нearт, pυмpιng ѕoмeone elѕe'ѕ вlood

xxxHUFFLEPUFF KEEPER - VICE CAPTAINxxx
                                                      Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                      Mods: (+7 to Catching)
                                                      Lives:

Currently: Action
                                                      Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                                      00 to 00
                                                      TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:08 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

Vinny was saddened it was the last game. he wasn't planning a pro career so this was it. hopefully, they could win

Position: keeper
                                                                            AC: 16 [+3 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2]
                                                                            Modifiers: +10 Defend
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll:

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
                                                                            null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:11 pm
User Image

And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
    Sending SOS from this tiny box
    And I lost all signal when I lifted up
    Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

Taco made it to the pitch. He was not going to let the last game of the year suck for the graduating players. He just hoped they would win

Position: chaser
              Modifiers: [+7] steal and score
              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
              Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]
              0 of 3

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts
              All the lonely people that the world forgot
              If you hear my voice, come pick me up
              Are you out there?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:13 pm
User Image

A world that sends you reeling
                                                    From decimated dreams
                                                    Your misery and hate will kill us all
                                                    So paint it black, and take it back
                                                    Let's shout it loud and clear, defiant to the end

Ollie entered the pitch welcome to be in the air soon. he wasn't back to his old chipper self but seeing the healers at school had been a good idea. for now, though he had a game to play

Position:
                                                              AC: 19
                                                              Modifiers: +9 AC +7 BLUDGER
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                              Lives: [❤] [❤] [❤]

Do or die, you'll never make me
                                                              Because the world will never take my heart
                                                              You can try, you'll never break me
                                                              We wanna all, we want to play this part

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Quidditch v Slytherin
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? One more game

Brennie flew through the air, close to catching the snitch. Maybe he could do it!

{Highest Roll (d20) without mods wins!}

murruelecreuset

AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 {Spotting} +6 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: xx {xxxxx}
Chasing: x/3
Catching: x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 344 345 346 347 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games