Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:30 pm

"Damn it," Alicia said as the bug started eating her. She snarled up at Nuero. "I'll never be your slave. I'm a vampire master, damn it. I have too much pride for that."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:31 pm

Soli looked at Leon,"Are you ready to go home."

Neuro laughed,"You know I enjoy someones pain otherwise I wouldn't be a sadist."he looked at Brago and then at Alicia,"Then I guess Robert will bury your body then or not."The bug started gnawing on her,revealing a sharp set of teeth.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:34 pm

Alicia snarled. "And what would you make me do as your slave?" she asked.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:35 pm

Neuro looked at her,"Anything I wanted."

((Darn go to go))

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:36 pm

Luc looked around and saw the coast was clear. He jumped from his spot in the tree and slowly crept into the city. Hoping nobody would find him. And if he could find and empty and clear-of-danger shelter.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:48 pm

((I need a recap for the Brago, Alicia, Robert, Neuro stuff. I read it but I still don't get it.))

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:55 pm

Synopsis: Neuro shows up and torches some buildings. Neuro puts a device inside Alicia. Brago finds Hana. Alicia and Dameon show up to harass Brago. They bring Hana back to his mansion and heal her. Alicia chooses sex as a repayment for the means of treating Hana. Neuros device will activate and kill Alicia if she doesnt become his slave (<--- Seems a little cheap to me, but its not my character and shes not an RPC rofl )
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:20 pm

((Ahuh. Not sure where this is going, and ya'll are stuck abit. *Sighs* sometimes you guys make me think to hard))

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:22 pm

((kk fox, you think long and hard. *waits for Fox to implant a random Kane smackdown*))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:26 pm

User Image
Hana didn't remember much after the pain in her heart got worse and worse till suddenly it faded away and she fell into a fit full sleep. She just remembered noises. When she opened her eyes she was in aplace she didn't recognize on a couch. She placed a hand on her heart because it didn't feel right anymore, like it wasn't working properly.

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:35 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

llOOC: I'm just going to randomly guess they already ate.ll

Leon nodded to Soli, happily savoring the last bit of roasted lamb in his mouth. His wolfish features remained still, except his eyes were a mixture of green and gold and the slits of his pupils were a bit more rounded.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:35 pm

Brago could feel Hanas pain. "Hana..." He though deeply.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:47 pm

User Image
Hana was confused about what was happening and where she was, but her chest hurt to much to move from the couch. She just hoped whose ever room this was would come back soon so she could ask them.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:07 pm

"Alicia, get up you cant kill the bug off. You need to get it out of your body. Like I would by shapeshifting it."

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:09 pm

User ImageUser Image
Kane sat kneeling in the center of Nike's bed with Nike wrapped around his body, trembling from release. He brushed his lips against her neck, eliciting a sigh, her hands on his broad back, pulling him closer. "Ahhh, so honest, your body. You, my heart, have but to ask."

Nike moaned as she felt him grow inside her. "Again, Kane. Always, again.

He gently laid her down, kissing her lips before beginning anew......
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games