Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:19 am
Kazumi nodded a bit as if she was agreeing with Coy, which in fact she was. She hadn't read minds in a while, and they came almost like broadcasts to her. But sometimes, they skip over to her, probably going to someone else, maybe someone who had HD. She would never know; she seemed to have missed Aria's mind.
Aria looked at them again, blinking hard as if it was all an illusion meant to screw with her. It would've been possible that she was just out from the big chunk of rock hitting her, but everything felt so real, whether Kazumi's hand on her shoulder or simply the warm late-spring temperature eating at her (and maybe the doughboy's; the air smelled like cool whip). "It was orange.." She said quietly. Looking at the ground, it finally hit her that the only bodies there were standing up and breathing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:59 am
As stated before, the aura user was no mind reader in the slightest. That was why when the ADD bird-kid's face went blank, he closed his eyes where sight had failed. A closer look at her aura showed that it was radiating a completely different color. Hers was yellow at the time of their meeting: lively, maybe the least bit crazy. But now, it changed to be the same as the fish girl; just plain unreadable. As if no emotion came, and to the fish, he knew it wouldn't, but to someone like her just stopping. His nose crinkled a bit. "What happened?" He asked, looking at her. The boy tilted his head, as if he was actually concerned. Truth was that truthfully, you would find out he didn't care at all. This was purely research. "You went blank. Not just you but your aura.." He murmured.  

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

Macbett

Quotable Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:18 am

Orange sky? When a sky was orange, there were only a few reasons for its coloring. It was either a sunset but even then, there were other colors present like red, violet and even a bit of blue. But seeing how blank that the girl came off to him there was only actually one reason that he could think of. Bombings. The girl must've seen something that had to do with war. "Was there people? And, if there was, did they tell you anything?" He asked. He might be screwed if his little talk about Sarajevo gave this girl mental anguish.
Then the boy that loved to talk so much took interest in it. He mentioned something about aura. This took Coy a bit off guard. Did that mean something? He regarded the boy out of the corner of his eye. He might have gotten somewhere indeed with these kids.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:00 am
Aria nodded. "No one told me anything, they were.. Screaming.." She said, thinking a bit and realizing what Coy was getting at; it was a war. But what it was about, she had little a clue. She looked at the tree she was touching and touched it again. She had tried to get something from it. A message, a sign, anything at all. Nothing. She looked back at Light curiously. "What do you mean?" She asked. After hearing him talk about Erin's being orange and Blake's being black, she wasn't sure about much anymore.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:48 pm
Light looked at her and nodded a bit. "Your Aura went from your original color to just blank." He said. His eyes looked like they had just darkened. His was usually a dark purple, yet he could be happy. He hoped that no one found out exactly what purple was. "It barely changes from person to person..." He said. It wasn't a matter of who you were, but what you were feeling averaged out to a certain color. It seemed as if Aria had never really felt that way and that one brought the average down. But that far down? That wasn't good in the slightest.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:54 pm

He went quiet. The girl said that the people were just screaming. They didn't tell her anything, they just screamed. Probably at each other because war was something not to joke at. Once someone had asked him if people died while they were invading Iraq from Kuwait. He just laughed and shook his head. All wars brought death no matter what. But at the same time, the speak of an Apocalypse was coming onto the tongues of the people. The talk of 2012 and the end of the world. He didn't believe it. It was all poppy-c**k was why should he? He watched her quietly as she touched a tree. He wanted to go deeper into what the people could been yelling at her. A sign to a language and he would know where the location could be. Vietnam, China, Kosovo, either Ossetia, Ethiopia, Syria, Mexico? It could be anywhere and yet at the same time it could be prevented. "Does she have powers?" He muttered quietly to more himself than anyone else.
The other boy, aura boy, was talking again. Coy got the strangest feeling while the boy spoke. Her aura had gone from the original color to blank. He didn't have a clue to what it meant but it must be bad. He wondered slightly if his own aura could be seen or detected. Then he said it barely changed from person to person. What was his own aura color? He might ask the boy later.

Macbett

Quotable Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:48 pm
Aria looked from Light to Coy. The two scared her; the older one for his dark personality that she could faintly detect laying under many layers, and Light, who was to her like he was to Kazumi; unreadable. "Oh..?" she said absentmindedly. She didn't know whether or not to trust them. Then, she heard Coy mention something about powers. It seemed like a comment to himself, but you had to think, what if? "Maybe it was just a dizzy spell... I probably didn't get enough sleep..." She murmured. Being in the flock, they never did get much sleep, but still. It was important for them to focus on finding Hannah and finding a place to relax for once.
The tall black-haired girl shook her head silently. She was curious about what was going on, but what made her even more curious was why she saw what she saw when she saw it. She moved to the tree and touched it lightly as well, her head shaking lightly. She as well had heard Coy's comment. "You could both be right." A foot shot out to turn to face them, shrugging. Honestly; she wasn't sure.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:57 am

A dizzy spell? That made sense? He went along with it for a small ride. It wasn't like he cared. Dizzy spells were caused by plenty of things. Lack of sleep was one of them so the girl could not be lying totally. He did a quiet head count to survey how many kids there were. He could treat them to some food. He might leave a few that he didn't care much about behind. Like the 180 degree persona girl that spat at him earlier and the other guy that stood beside her. The dough boy would easily be left behind. Walking into a store with him beside would cause much commotion. The black-haired girl touched a tree and shook her head. She said that they could both be right. Coy nodded his head. He stuck his hands into the pockets of his tattered coat. He pulled out a wallet and took out a few bills and counted them. There was two hundred in his wallet. He could treat them all at a McDonald's but in today's economy he was a bit screwed with money causes. Hell, he'll treat them. "Are you guys hungry? I'll buy you something." He said looking up from the green paper.

Macbett

Quotable Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:44 pm
((hey idk if erin and blake are still in the rp or not but im not gonna be on for a looong time. my comp crashed and im using my moms right now and she's like always on it..her work comp. just go ahead and kill her and blake off or hav them go do their own thing if u want to. wenevr im able to get back onto a comp regularly, i'll bring them bak maybe. sorry for the inconvieniance-idk if i spelled that right, i was just sounding it out. hope the rp goes well! hope u guys r doing great! have an awesome summer! i'll try to be back as soon as i possibly can! bye for now!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image
SIMPLE STUFF:
My name is Adaline Milan
I am obviously a female
I was born 24 years ago.
I am a Avian Hybrid

MY INFO:
I am usually introverted. However the school demands that I communicate with others to make me better at working in groups. My mind is twisted and warped, and I don't have any issue with making others see what hurts them the most.
I fight with small darts that induce sleep.
My power is telepathy, the ability to project my thoughts, and control the thoughts of others.
My strengths are my ability to analyze my opponents and find their weaknesses. I fight with my mind, from the inside out.
My weaknesses are my lack of strength, my inability to feel much else besides pain, anger, and sorrow. Finally and especially, my inability to read the mind of another telepath.
Before I came here, Ilived a with my family. I had managed to escape from the school using my powers, but they found me. My family was murdered, and I was taken back to the school. The loss of my family made me numb, and the scientists used my lack of joy and converted me into an agent of death. I now serve the school blindly, for, what is the point of trying to resist?

keany-beany
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:01 pm
Adaline

User Image
Adaline crept nearer to the group of hybrids she was sent to take care of. Her mind reached out and swept them, peering into each one's thoughts. Light was already there, and she didn't to ruin anything he had going. She would have to attack him as well if she didn't want to blow his cover. Carefully, Adaline put her finger to her temple and focused on a girl named Kazumi. She sent a horrific image at her mind, figuring she was the only telepath there, as she wasn't able to read her thoughts. Hopefully Kazumi wouldn't block the visual and she would be rendered useless for a sort period of time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:15 am
Kazumi was about to say more when an image filtered through her mind and scared her half to death. She jumped up and covered her eyes, looking side to side as her eyes scanned the area, completely unaware of Adaline. "Kazumi?" Aria asked, putting a hand on her shoulder, but got no response. She couldn't read Light's mind, she couldn't read much less identify Adaline. To a telepath, not reading people made simple ESP turn into something that in comparison, would be much harder. People's emotions were more shades of gray than black and white, therefore, harder to read.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:25 am
Light had been watching as Kazumi went down, mentally more than literally. By the looks of what happened, he could easily determine it as something of Adaline's doing. It was easy to say that he would have to fight her if he didn't want to look suspicious. The mission was actually working out quite nicely, considering that he had initially intended on fighting with an antagonist of some way, shape, or form. All it took was so much trust before he could tear it down with, say, a snap.
He tilted his head as he looked at Kazumi, more of a habit than courtesy, if it could be called that. "Are you alright?" He asked. He took the time to notice that the wolf girl's Aura was a shade of maroon, indicating that she was much serious if not the slightest indicant of being a hot head. 'Interesting.' He thought. He looked around, seeing if he could spot the light-haired girl. 'Well played.' He thought. His mind was safe-guarded by the generation of Psychics that came at the same time he did, so he needn't fear of anyone in the gtoup; he was the oldest, if you didn't count Coy, but there were only two psychics, and one was not there, and the other was useless.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:25 am
Adaline smiled as she saw Kazumi react from her hiding place not 20 yards away. 'I'm not going to try to crack your mind,' Adaline projected her thoughts to Light. 'You'll just have to do a bit of acting for me.' Attacking another psychic was new to Adaline, and she had some worries about a retaliation. Adaline imagined a wave of intense pain and attempted to push it into Kazumi's mind. She couldn't operate on the rest of their group with a telepath there to protect them.  

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:43 pm
Kazumi looked up at the two who asked and bit her lip. "I think.. There was.." She was cut off when she received the pain wave and grabbed her temples. She fell to her knees, grabbing her head. "Son of a..." She choked out. The pain in her head was affecting her awareness and it made everything else seem distant and unimportant.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff