Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:10 am
User Image

User Image
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyson had spent most of his train ride ignoring the people around him. He got stuck in a cabin with a few other kids, but he had pretended to be asleep for the entirety of the trip to avoid any interaction with the other students. When the train pulled into Hogsmeade station, Kyson got up and bolted out the door, rushing to get out of the train and onto the platform. He wasn't a fan of the tight spaces, or the people in those spaces. As soon as he was off the train, Kyson separated from the group. Finally, he could breathe.

The young teen took a seat on a bench and focused on a spot on the floor, thinking. This year promised to be more exciting than his previous two years at Hogwarts. There was Quidditch, of course, and all of his elective classes. He hadn't taken as many as his sister had, knowing that he wouldn't be able to handle eighteen classes and Quidditch at the same time. He found a common ground in thirteen, plus Advanced Flying II. Most of the classes were ones that his parents had picked out for him, such as Runes and Ancient Studies, but there were a few that he had been looking forward to, namely Cursebreaking and Alchemy. His class list included classes that an heir had to take, his father had told him. Kyson knew that he wouldn't be able to flunk out of half of them like his sister had done either, so he would have to study hard. Although, he was sure that he could get better grades than his ditz of a sister.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx
                                                              THIRD YEAR xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams.
                                                              Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow's over you. 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.
                                                              And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon.
                                                              Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
                                                              And just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

{ooc: open for interaction, if you dare. o-o}

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:12 pm
User Image
                                                                There was nothing in sight
                                                                But memories left abandoned
                                                                There was nowhere to hide
                                                                The ashes fell like snow
                                                                And the ground caved in
                                                                Between where we were standing
                                                                And your voice was all I heard
                                                                That I get what I deserve

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
                                                                Who am I with? Hamilton, some first year, Elliott
                                                                What am I doing? Arguing with his brother
                                                                What am I thinking? One day, just one day without bullshite...
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Seventh Year Uniform

Jesse watched the first year leave, his attention still on Hammy. The word family kept ringing though his head, however, and he both wanted to snap at the younger prefect for his statement about family and crawl into a hole and die. He was pretty sure that earlier hadn't helped, as when he had finally come out of the prefect meeting he had grabbed onto Elliott's arm like a lifeline and it wasn't until he had reached the station that Jesse had even resumed human form, deciding instead to try and ignore the burning hatred he'd seen in his brother's eyes. Now it was back, and it was directed at him, and he wanted to scream at everything. He hadn't done anything, there was no reason for his brother to hate him, and yet here they were, standing apart as ten years of whatever it was festered between them. Jesse couldn't even identify it, and he didn't even know if he wanted to.

When the first year was gone, Jesse swallowed and looked his brother over. Hammy had grown. It was odd, seeing both the tormenter that Hamilton had become for Jesse a direct mirror of the same face that Pancras had played with for years. He shoved those memories aside, however, knowing they did him no good and that if nothing else, Hamilton wasn't the same brother he'd lost. Biting his lip, he shook his head, recalling his mother's words to him earlier in the summer. "Halfbreed?"

Apparently that was the worst thing to say, because Hamilton's face contorted and he clenched his fists. "You know nothing, squib. Stay out of family affairs."

Jesse snorted, thinking that was rich considering that he had been mindscrewed all in the name of family. "Mother said it. Our mother. Hammy, what the hell happened? Don't give me this bullshite about me being a squib. If that were the case, father wouldn't have dragged me home."

Hamilton gaped, then sneered. "Oh, so you remember, do you? Do you remember everything, or just what Father wants you to remember? What do you even remember, if anything?" Jesse wasn't imagining it. Hamilton hated him, and he didn't even know why.

However, whatever feelings that Hamilton had, Jesse had to bury the bury the feeling of reaching out and hugging him. Despite everything, Jesse still loved Hammy as a brother. "Enough. I... Hammy, what the hell am I supposed to say? Sorry that my magic came late? I was ten when it finally showed up. Father didn't even..." He shout his mouth, deciding that topic was still painful. Rationally he knew that the Holts had been tearing their hair out, and with everything that happened, he was shocked that they still put up with him. "You're still avoiding the question. What happened?"

Hamilton looked like he was going to do something violent, and the only possible reason that Jesse figured that hadn't happened was because of Elliott who was standing like a silent shadow. He knew his boyfriend didn't like Hamilton one bit, not after the end of fourth year, and he didn't blame him. Hamilton seemed to manage to draw in his temper enough to sneer. "Stay away from me. You're not my brother. You never were. Pancras is dead, and he was a lot better than you ever could be."

Jesse watched Hamilton storm off, and felt his own mask crack. He looked back toward Elliott, a bit lost as he reached out to grab his hand. He needed the physical anchor, he knew it, and he opened his mouth a bit before closing it. "We, um, we should get to the carriages. I..." He closed his mouth and nodded to the carriages. He needed to escape again, and he didn't care about how cowardly it looked. It'd be a lot better than trying to follow after Hammy and trying to get him to say what happened.

OOC:

In every loss in every lie
                                                                In every truth that you'd deny
                                                                And each regret and each goodbye
                                                                Was a mistake too great to hide
                                                                And your voice was all I heard
                                                                That I get what I deserve

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxFourth Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

He spent his train ride with Minnie and Lynn, Zeph electing to sit somewhere else at some point. Walking out onto the station, a few seconds after Minnie, he looked around into the dense crowd, making sure he didn't lose anyone. He knew that he would find Zeph, the boy being really tall, but Lynn and Minnie, he'd probably lose. He was slightly better than average height himself, but not nearly tall enough to see above any of the older people.

When they got out onto the platform, the most energetic of them seemed to be Lynn. He smiled at her as the girl bounced on her toes, seemingly ready for the year to start. She seemed excited. It was nice to see that some people were excited about the year actually. When she suggested that they get a carriage, he instantly nodded his head. "Definitely. Maybe we can get one of the better ones if we get there quickly," he said to them, not knowing if that was just a misconception or not. He had no idea whether or not certain ones were nicer than others or not, but the quicker they got there, the more likely they would be able to get a carriage together. All he knew was that the station made him the slightest bit nervous sometimes, after the whole attack where he was knocked clean out and all. He would go with any idea that meant them getting out of there as quickly as possible.

He looked to Lynn for a few moments before he said "I guess I'll follow wherever you two go," he said with a shrug of the shoulder and a brief glance at Minnie, who seemed to rely on Zeph as a guide, who was within sight. It wasn't a bad idea really, but Lionel also knew the general direction to get to the carriages, plus, he could see over some people. He had no problem guiding them if the need arose.

"But the best ship of all is friendship"

mc2

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:17 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

"All this time at school, and you still can't tie a tie properly?" grumbled Selina, as she worked on fixing Fianna's appearance, after the two of them descended from the train. Fianna chirped up in reply, "Okay, some of us didn't go to that awful Catholic school you went to, you know, 'Our Lady of Perpetual Misery'." Her older cousin made a sound somewhere between a huff and a snort of derision, as she quickly fixed the tie which Fianna had failed to tie to her level of satisfaction. "Do I really have to wear a uniform?" she asked for perhaps the hundredth time.

Fianna was wearing a plain charcoal gray skirt, with white knee socks, and a pair of loafers, with a simple white dress shirt, and lighter gray sweater, as well as the plain black school tie which her cousin was working on. "Ye have but one chance te make a first impression," Selina told her. "A slovenly appearance will make others believe that perhaps you're sloppy about other things as well."

When the tie was fixed to her satisfaction, Selina gave her little cousin a hug. "Make some friends, have a bit of fun, keep yer shirt tucked in, an just remember, yer Ma and Da will be proud of ye ne matter which o' the Houses ye make it inta. Hang onta Daniel, will ye? He's yer responsibility, not mine." Fianna laughed aloud, as she clutched at the little kitten her cousin had taken pains to reunite with her, and was about to rush off again, when they heard the Keeper of Key's basso profundo voice boom out in the gathering gloom. "That'd be you he's wanting," said Selina. "Stay with him, you'll be perfectly fine, an' I'll likely see you after the Sorting."

Fianna rushed away from her cousin, and as she got closer to the Keeper of Keys she saw he was even more imposing a figure up close than at a distance. Her questions about the Sorting faded into the back of her mind, as she approached the tall, muscular man, and gave a small wave of her hand.

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:23 pm

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Seventh year|Ravenclaw|17

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin had to endure another train ride alone unfortunately, not being able to find anyone that he knew that wasn't of some authority. In all actuality, he only found Dylan, which worried him because he usually at least ran into Arianna somewhere. If he didn't see her at the station, he knew his worry would grow even bigger, and if not at her table, well, that might give him some closure on the fact that she might not be there. This worried him, because he didn't know what he was supposed to do if she wasn't there. He wouldn't want to bother Dylan too much. He had his own priorities, which involved just about everything that had to do with the school. He was friendly with Emily, but he thought it would look just a little weird to hang out with his best friend's girlfriend. Something about that fact told him that it was just plain wrong. Beyond those people, he hardly had any friends. He just didn't value having too many friends. He always was such a loner.

He walked onto the stone walkway at the station, looking around to maybe find someone. He of course didn't. So, he just decided to stand there for a bit, keeping his eyes on the crowd for anything suspicious. Unlike during his earlier years, he had the knowledge to try and take on the Dark Arts if they were bold enough to attack again. He didn't quite have the ability, but he knew he had the knowledge. Then again, his knowledge failed him on the Charms O.W.L; so sometimes even that failed him badly. In short, Benjamin was all sorts of stressed. It was just the beginning of the year and he already was fretting over N.E.W.Ts, feeling as if he can't have another 'Charms' situation. He hoped the nervousness faded as the night went on, but if it doesn't, he was just going to have to learn to deal with it.

He stood against a pillar, watching the crowd, eyes narrowed. He didn't look like an individual that would be known as inviting, but it was sort of a facade.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:29 pm
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
                                                                Who am I with? Gia
                                                                What am I doing? Jumping into the tracks. What do you think he's doing?
                                                                What am I thinking? Ugh, finally, I can actually do something other than think for a while...
                                                                What am I wearing? Fourth Year Uniform

Carver hopped off the train, glad that the torture session of boredom was over. Not that it wasn't fun to go back and forth with Gia about how to get her kicked out of church and possibly face an exorcism, but it still left too much time for him to think, and get more and more annoyed at himself. Really, who in their right mind spent hours thinking about their past kidnapper and abuser? Besides, that was ancient history as far as he was concerned, and he shoved thoughts of Paul and his past out of his head. He snorted at Gia's newest idea, shaking his head. "Interesting as that might be, no. Now, sticking thumbtacks onto the kneeling benches before mass, that'd be humorous. Which carriage do you think we should catch then? It's not like there's anything special about any one of them, unless you managed to make friends with one of the thestrals." He'd always thought the skeletal horses were interesting since he'd first seen them in second year. Hand it to a traumatic experience to make sure that half the school could see them. Next year, however, they'd be in the minority again. Which was just fine with him.

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Yukina101

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:40 pm
We both pull the tricks out of our sleeves...
But I'll believe in anything,
And you'll believe in anything.
If I could take the fire out from the water-
I'd share a life and you'd share a life.
I'd take you where nobody knows you,
And nobody gives a damn.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ˢᶤˣᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵛᶤᶜᵉ ᶜᵃᵖᵗᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander's scowl broke into a slightly less 'possibly about to snap and murder someone' expression upon seeing Wendy. He almost wanted to hug her, though he didn't know why, having never been one to give or receive hugs. It was probably a sign of how pathetic he was, he mused bitterly in the back of his mind. 'You're not a boy anymore,' Father kept telling him, but Vander couldn't remember when he'd been allowed to be a boy to begin with. Apparently he'd missed the deadline on it. He shouldn't- he should just forget about what happened this summer and spend the ride to the castle snogging his fiancee. What happened at home didn't matter. Anti and Cy and their problems didn't matter. It was just... It was just family issues. Everyone had them. He fought to convince himself that Wendy didn't need to know, and was better off not knowing, and to distract himself kissed the redhead a bit more deeply than he might have right out in the open like this. "Of course we can," Vander murmured when he pulled back, feeling his face and neck heat up as if someone had just held his head above an open flame. But his eyes were looking past her, rapidly scanning the crowd before he glanced at her again. "Sorry, I-," he cut himself off with a frown. "Let's get a carriage before they start dueling over them."

OOC:
mc2

And I could take another hit for you-
And I could take away your trips from you!
And I could take away the salt from your eyes-
And take away the spitting salt in you!
And I could give you my apologies...
By handing over my neologies...
And I could take away the shaking knees.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:44 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

"Yep," Hannah said. "Fianna rode up to school with us, at least I assume she did. I kinda lost sight of her when she rushed off, but I'm sure Linny would have made sure she got on the train before going off to her Prefect's meeting. I wonder what House she'll be Sorted into; maybe we'll get lucky and she'll be in Hufflepuff like us."

It was dark by the time they pulled into Hogsmeade Station, and she and Emma disembarked together. She spotted Minnie with a group of their friends among the crowd of returning students, and she fairly certain she saw her sister with her long red hair being given one more checking over by Linny before being allowed to rush off to join the other incoming First Years on their journey across the Black Lake. 'I'd die of embarrassment if Linny had to tie my tie for me,' thought Hannah.

"Uh, yeah, I'd rather not have to walk up to the castle," Hannah answered her friend, as she draped the stadium blanket over her to guard against the chill the night brought with it. Hearing Emma groan, Hannah asked, "Is something wrong, Emma?"

murruelecreuset

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Beast and Harlot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:04 pm

LOUIS . MAURICIO. ADDARIO

Sixth . Year ,__ Slytherin

9" hazel,. unicorn. tail. hair,.rigid

By the time Micah had reached Louie his nose was buried deep in 'The Rise and Fall of the Dark Arts', he hardly noticed the compartment door slide open or her voice as she greeted Prometheus. The owl replied with a chirping hoot-hoot as he caught the treat in midair and devoured it whole. Prometheus acknowledged the other creature wrapped around Micah by blinking each eye separately, obviously curious but much too hesitant and reproachful to investigate. But once a flutter of warmth grazed Louie's cheek he knew just who it was by her familiar sweet scent. ”Micah,” he paused from his book and blinked, "When did you get here?" Louie hadn't realized he was smiling until he scooted over to make room for his girlfriend and felt the expression in his lips settle down into a thin line. ”Sorry, sometimes I just lose myself—what'd you say?” Only now did he close the leather bound book on his lap and moved it aside, fixing his full attention on her as she laughed and repeated herself.

”Right, summer—it was good, yeah, well mostly, my cousins are thinking about moving back to America. I never really get to do much during the summer without them, y'know how my mum is, too over-protective.” And in her deluded mind, she had every right to be. But Louie was getting better, not worse—his magical bugs and viruses' have been happening less and it's been months since his last nasty allergy infection; those migraines were agony. But his mother was a very persistent woman and one of her current high priorities was to meet the lovely young Micah and her very influential family. Louie's father was quick to remind her of the virtue of patience, she bowed out, but not without reminding him of the virtue of the “early bird.” No one had seen fit to ask Louie's opinion, and he would like to imagine that he'd be as firm and decisive aloud as he seems in his mind, 'I'm fond of her, yes, but I will not be debating the proposed lengths of this courtship. Your haste can be perceived as weakness, and we don't want that do we?” And somehow, he had the oddest feeling that that would not end well. Didn't matter though because he never could get a word in. Instead of dwelling on his own summer, he was quick to steer conversation and the rest of the train ride was nothing but the typical ramblings of teenagers sprinkled with the occasional bouts of flirting.

Once the train docked, he escorted Micah out of the crowded station platform. Hand in hand, he led her on to the grassy field under a clouded moon and blanket of stars. In the distance, he could already see carriages lining up through the Entrance Gates and he thought he spotted Prometheus soaring up to the castle. ”We should hurry and grab a carriage,” he insisted, tugging lightly on her hand as he led them up the path and into the safety of one dark wooden vessels. ”Which table you want to sit at, anyway?”

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:12 pm
User Image
xωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту xxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>

Time: 2032-2033
Dressed: with class
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Wendy's eyes widened for a moment when Evander's lips met hers and pressed into hers far more determined than any time they were in public before. Of course the two snogged, often when alone, but in public it was more of pecks. A pink tinged her pinks when Vander pulled back to murmur a response to which Wendy replied looking away, "Seems you might be starting a bit early..." She caught sight of a couple third year girls staring and giggling and she narrowed her eyes at them before they blushed and turned away giggling.

Wendy wasn't an exhibitionist but she wasn't going to let some idiot third year girls ruin her time with her fiance. She looked back to Evander who seemed distracted and apologized before agreeing to find a carriage. "Oh I'm sure we could scare out some pathetic Hufflepuffs or Ravenclaw second or third years easily enough if the need arises."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Ambitious,
                                          With a touch of classic grace,
                                          You are definitely a good fit for this house...
                                          Slytherin!
                                          {OoC: }
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee had evacuated the small compartment not even half way through the trip. There were too many people and it was just a bit to claustrophobic for her. And beyond that the little blonde boy... Balder? kept trying to hug her and she was not in the mood for more touching. She had finally escape with Collin not far behind her and they'd ended up slipping into a near empty compartment where Leon was.... being Leon all by himself. He'd been his usually grumpy self, but she had ignored that. No matter what he was one of her best friends now somehow, and she knew he didn't actually hate her not matter how he acted. He just was a grump, and liked to pretend like he hated the world. Caty called it a coping mechanism.

The minute the train had come to a stop though, it seemed like Leon was bolting from his seat and out off the train to be lost in the crowd. Aimee sighed and stood up slowly, cuddling Bandit in the crook of one arm. It seemed like no one but Collin wanted to hang out with her today. She tried her best not to sigh and offered Collin a smile. "You didn't have to follow me out. Sorry about Leon... he's.... well you know he's Leon." She shrugged. Leon didn't bother her with his grumpy attitude but she knew most of her friends really didn't like him much.

She led the way off the train. She didn't know if they should look for Leon or maybe meet up with Caty or what. "Uhh you wanna grab a carriage Collin... or find Caty and Di? Or Leon?" She shrugged, feeling rather unsure. It was hard to make decisions or even think today. She was just coasting on everything really. At that moment she spotted Caty and Di and shrugged before weaving through the crowd towards them.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Our ƦƤMƧ are in the яє∂,
                                                        Ɗяινιηg closer to the є∂gє
                                                        "Are you ℓινιηg? Are you ∂єα∂?"
                                                        Let's ℓιgнт up the ∂αяк,
                                                        You've got the ƒυєℓ, I've got the ѕραяк.
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

Micah honestly even found the way he got distracted by his books adorable. There was probably not a single thing he did that she couldn't write off as cute or sexy or sweet. She nodded her head at the idea of a protective mother. Her own parents were far to invested in her life. She realized she was the heir to the family name right now, but seriously they needed to get out and have their own lives! It wasn't like she was the only one their hopes were riding on. The triplets were perfect heirs as well. Well... mostly... They were odd little ducks really, but so was she... her parents just didn't know she was.

Every day had seemed like another demand to meet Louie. She continued to ward them off though, telling them that it would be improper for a lady to request that kind of meeting. Of course her father had imediately agreed, and then complimented her on her smart thinking before reprimanding her mother for being so hasty. She wasn't sure her father could be patient forever though. She was certain sooner or later he'd go behind her back and write to the Addario's about their relationship. She personally found that to be like creepy-factor level 100.

The rest of the train ride was normal conversation a little bit of flirting, and some scolding of Prometheus for trying to bother Ash. She knew her little ferret was technically owl prey, but the old bird knew better than to chase her beloved pet. As it was Ash was getting on in age himself and she worried about his health more and more everyday.

As the train pulled into the station, she lifted Ash and let him crawl into a pocket of her robes and let Louie take her hand and lead the way out and across the station. She grinned, glad the night hid most of the blush on her cheeks, as he tugged on her hand. She found it oddly adorable how insistent he could be. Although she supposed it wasn't really that odd at all. She liked most everything about him. She was happy to let him help her into the carriage. She had been raised by purebloods after all, and was of course used to being treated well and spoken to like a proper lady. Proper gentlemen were the only boys she liked a lot. Although Louie's sense of humour was still a work in progress.

"Hm... Oh well... I mean we aren't technically supposed to sit at other house tables.... and I am a prefect after all. I don't think it'd do for my house to see me sitting at other tables during the sorting feast." She shrugged, a small smile dancing on her lips. "But if you aren't afraid of sitting with all the scary Badgers, I'm sure I could make an exception to the rules for you." She giggled and winked at him, before brushing a stray hair out of her face and tucking it back under her head band.

It's so єαѕу to be cуηιcαℓ.
                                                        Let's turn αяσυη∂ and start αgαιη.
                                                        Let's get συт тσηιgнт
                                                        You've got the ƒιяє, I've got the ƒιgнт
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

The Beast and Harlot

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Seventh Year │ Chaser │ Prefect & Head Boy

Dylan hopped off the train, one of the last just behind some straggling first years he had to wrangle out of their compartments. He was only a few hours into being Head Boy and he already hated it. He'd much rather have spent the train ride with Emily or Benjamin, but as it was he had spent the train ride lecturing other prefects on how to be a good prefect. Boring stuff. And he didn't really know Head Girl--well, of course he knew her, it was Mira, Timothy's girlfriend--but he had never actually spoken to her. Oh well. Stepping onto the station's streets, Dylan looked around for Benjamin, and now that the two had both grown in height a bit it wasn't too hard. He weaved his way through the crowd, directing some first years toward the Keeper on the way.

"Hey Benjamin. Sorry I disappeared all of a sudden. Prefect duties and all.." He sighed and shook his head, looking around and seeing Arianna nowhere around. That was who he was obviously looking for. He felt bad for his friend, but also was able to sympathize. He hadn't really spoken to his own girlfriend recently, and sometimes he wondered if it was such a good idea that they were together. But they had been together for three years, and it wasn't like he could just break it off with no emotion. "We should probably get a carriage pretty quick. They fill up fast," He looked to Benjamin then blinked, shaking his head and rubbing the back of his head. "That is, if you want a carriage together. I mean, I could probably find my own carriage if you want to sit by yourself or with Arianna or something."

RedEagleEye007

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Emily Vanadeth ❤

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:53 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Station
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxZeph, Levi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAwkward
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

¢αℓℓ αℓℓ тнє ℓ α ∂ ι є ѕ συт, тнєу'яє ιи тнєιя f ι и є я у xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          α н υ и ∂ я є ∂ נєωєℓѕ σи т н σ α т ѕ , α н υ и ∂ я є ∂ נєωєℓѕ вєтωєєи т є є т н xxxxxxxxx
                                                          иσω вяιиg му в σ у ѕ ιи, тнєιя ѕкιи ¢ я α т є я ѕ ℓιкє тнє м σ σ и xxxxxx
                                                          тнє мσσи ωє ℓ σ ν є ℓιкє α в я σ т н є я , ωнιℓє нє g ℓ σ ω ѕ тняσυgн тнє я σ σ м xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori didn't quite know how she'd managed to lose Zeph on the way off of the train. He was rather hard to miss, after all. But, she'd gotten distracted, trying to see if she could spot Gia or Tristan, and when she'd turned around, he was gone. The Slytherin sighed, ruffling her hair as she stepped off the train, thankful for the boy's height when she spotted him easily. She approached him, figuring that they could get a carriage together since she didn't know where anyone else was. But, her steps faltered somewhat when she realized he wasn't alone. Mentally, she slapped herself for not remembering the other boy's name, having to search her memory banks for the information before finally recalling it was Levi. Her steps slowed as she wondered if she should just leave the two be and get a carriage on her own; she didn't know if Zeph's other friends knew her at all, or liked her if they did. She had a feeling that they didn't have favorable opinions of her. According to... well, most everyone, she tended to come off as very cold. She wasn't, not really, but she supposed she could see how she might come across that way.

spaceThe brunette shook her head, forcing herself to approach the pair and offer them both a smile. "Um, hey, Zeph, sorry I lost you," she said, obviously embarrassed, wringing her hands together. "Um, hello, Levi." What was her other option, anyway? Hope she managed to find someone else, or risk sitting with strangers. Or Sera. Again. No, thanks. Actually, sitting with Zeph was probably a great idea, since it made it far less likely that her housemate would sit with her. She could only hope that whichever of the Hufflepuff's other friends it was that joined them wouldn't have a problem with her presence.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ωє ℓ ι ν є ιи ¢ ι т ι є ѕ уσυ'ℓℓ и є ν є я ѕєє σи тнє ѕ ¢ я є є и
                                                          xxxxxx иσт νєяу ρ я є т т у вυт ωє ѕ υ я є киσω нσω тσ я υ и т н ι и g ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ℓινιиg ιи я υ ι и ѕ σf α ρ α ℓ α ¢ є ωιтнιи συя ∂ я є α м ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx αи∂ у σ υ к и σ ω , ωє'яє σи є α ¢ н σ т н є я ' ѕ тєαм

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

Deviled Dregs

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:08 pm

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Seventh year|Ravenclaw|17

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin just about gave up looking for anyone at that point. The only person he thought he would find was Dylan. And turns out that he didn't even need to find the other boy because Dylan came up to him on his own, which made Benjamin's search much easier. He spared a small smile to the boy before waving the apology off. "It's fine dude. You have responsibilities to the school. Do what you gotta' do," he said to him, shrugging his shoulders. Benjamin still felt bad for the boy for all the responsibilities that was put on his shoulders. That was something that he didn't understand though and it wasn't like he could sympathize with him. "What do they even entail on the train though? I was wondering that actually. Do you got to just sit there with the rest of the prefects and be quiet. That would be boring." He shook his head at the though. Benjamin wasn't the best at being 'social' but he knew that sitting there and being quiet would be pretty boring. Then again, that's exactly what he did on the train so he really couldn't talk.

Benjamin nodded his head as he put his hands in his pockets to get going. Benjamin nodded his head when he said something about getting a carriage together. "I think I'd rather make the trip with my best mate then go alone, even when the girls aren't with us," he chuckled and nodded his head in the direction of the carriages. It wasn't like they were short on things to talk about. "Let's get going, before we get stuck in line or something. Listening to some of these underclassmen talk just annoys me sometimes. I honestly can't believe I was in their shoes at one point" Benjamin got some of his stuff and started walking into the crowd of many people, keeping a watchful eye still for anything suspicious.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games