Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:45 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin Fourth Year Vice Captain Seeker
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff

Going for the snitch, Shawna hoped for some luck. That's all she needed.

Status : A little disappointed...
                                                  Company : Slytherins and Hufflepuff

OOC :
                                                  19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll:
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 1:32 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (Game 1)

Chris walked onto the pitch ready for the first game of the season. He was certain that they would play a good game. Probably even win, given how the Slytherin team was looking like. They were mostly second years so it seemed likely they stood a good chance at a good start to the season. Chris wasn't going to get extremely cocky over it of course. Though he did have high hopes for the turn out he wanted.

Company : Gryffindors & Slytherins

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 18
                                                    Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Shooting, +6 Stealing (MTA)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 1:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
    Sending SOS from this tiny box
    And I lost all signal when I lifted up
    Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

Taco entered the pitch ready for hopefully a good game. The team was mostly young but theayhad to get experiance somehow. He was of the first to show sho he got to streching. He would to his best of course

Position:chaser
              Modifiers: [+7] steal and score
              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
              Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts
              All the lonely people that the world forgot
              If you hear my voice, come pick me up
              Are you out there?

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 1:52 pm
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass with his usual near skip entered the pitch he has a good feeling this year. Some of it may be he was older than a decent chunk of the other team but who knew? He had raided some playbooks of dads and had some ideas to try!

Position: Chaser
                                                                          AC:17
                                                                          Modifiers: +7 shoot +5 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                          Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                                                                          0 of 3

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 4:56 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

fourth year || Slytherin || pureblood
Quidditch keeper and vice captain || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

Wren headed out to the pitch for the first game of the year. He had assumed he'd be taking on Vinny's mantle and starting keeper this year, but he hadn't thought Shawna would pick him as her vice captain. That was still weird. For now, he stretched and readied up to do his best and do Vinny and Slytherin proud.

setting Game 1 2049-2050 year; Gryffindor vs Slytherin || with Snakes and Lions
appearance 5'4", 140 lbs || wearing Quidditch uniform
status vice captain changes nothing. we're all here to play hard and win.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I was angry with my friend;
I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe:
I told it not, my wrath did grow.
✧✦
~"A Poison Tree" by William Blake

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 8:09 am
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Second Year Slytherin

▬▬"Being the best is great, you're the number one."▬▬

Chadwick went onto the field and began stretching, he looked at the Gryffindor Reserves and saw his little Sparrow there, he grinned and waved to her, and blew her a kiss. He was ready for this game, and had plans to at least hit a few people with his bludger hitting.

▬▬"Being unique is greater, you're the only one." ▬▬

Position: Beater
AC: 15
Modifiers: +2 Hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
Lives: ✌✌✌
Roll: --
Trying to:

_____

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 7:15 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Slytherin Fifth Year Prefect Quidditch Captain
Halfblood Future Business Owner Seeker

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (Game 1)

Shawna wasn't sure how easy their first game was going to be. However, Shawna was hopeful that it would go well. As she walked onto the pitch she tried to stay positive. It was the best Shawna could do aside for trying her hardest to get the snitch before Whitethorne did. She could pull that off there was a chance at least.

Company : Slytherins & Gryffindors

OOC :
                                                  19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 9:41 am
Tell me why you feel so cold
It ain't supposed to feel so cold
Use me like a ring of smoke
Breathe me in and let me go

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindor chasersixth year prefecthalfblood

Tally hurried out onto the pitch, checking her ponytail. She was excited for the first game of the year, but also a little nervous, as usual. They'd done so well last year, she didn't want to start this one by falling flat on her face. Jasper and Chris were already here, which was reassuring.

OOC:
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Scoring, +5 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Knocking 'till the walls cave in
Stop the knife from goin' in
Race your devil to the edge
Find your freedom waiting there
Yeah, waiting there

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 12:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      ғιnally recover wнen тнe мood ιѕ rιgнт
                                      looĸιng υp ιnтo a neon ѕĸy
                                      cнιld ιn мe тaĸeѕ over, gυeѕѕ ιт'ѕ вeen тoo long
                                      ѕιnce тнe laѕт тιмe тнaт ι тrιed тo ғly

spaceKendall joined his teammates on the pitch, ready for the first game of the season to begin. He was hoping they all did well, of course. He'd hate for his last year of playing to be a poor season.

ι don'т ĸnow ιғ ι'll вe alrιgнт, ιѕ ιт oĸay тo вe мyѕelғ?
                                      wнy do we alwayѕ нave тo ғιgнт? now ι ĸnow ιт'ѕ alrιgнт
                                      ғιnally ι ғιnd wнen ι loѕe conтrol, ιnѕιde мy вody crυмвleѕ
                                      ιт'ѕ lιĸe тнerapy ғor мy вroĸen ѕoυl, ιnѕιde мy вody crυмвleѕ

xxxGRYFFINDOR BEATERxxx
                                      Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                      Mods: (+8 to Bludger Hits)
                                      Lives:

Aiming At: Action
                                      Final Roll: #

xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:44 pm
Sometimes it's raisin' your voice
Sometimes it's makin' some noise
Sometimes it's provin' to the world it was wrong
Whenever you can't see the light
Whenever there's no end in sight
Keep on, keep on moving on

Slyтнerιɴ Fιrѕт Yeαr 💯 Socιαl Medια Bυrɴoυт 🔥 Aɢe 11😎

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv still couldn't believe she had actually been made first string her first year. She knew it was more because there hadn't been that many people at tryouts rather than her amazing skill (she snorted so loud internally she worried other people heard her) but still! She felt bad though that she was so late, especially to her first game, and sprinted across the field where it seemed like everyone was already there which just heightened her embarrassment. Finally though she arrived, though mostly out of breath, and tried to fall in line with the others.

AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 to shoot
Special Skills: Good arm, Deft dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: [💖] [💖] [💖]

Keep on moving on
Here comes a breakthrough, here comes a day
Here comes a moment that you gotta go for it so don't let it get away
It's all about breakthrough, just turn the page
'Cause everyday I'm getting closer, life is just a roller-coaster
Quote:

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 7:03 pm
User Image
                                                  Listen up, there's not a moment to spare
                                                  It's quite a drop from the top. So how you feeling down there?
                                                  It’s a cold, cruel, harsh reality
                                                  Got stuck here with your enemies

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝑆𝑙𝑦𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛 || 𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝘩 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 || 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

════════════════════════

Talbot hadn't thought that it'd take so long to start the game. Then again, he hadn't realized that maybe he was just too eager for quidditch as a whole. Crossing his arms, he waited for the start of the game, hoping that he could do well.

AC: 19
                                                  Modifiers: Bludgers +7
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: This is going to be a good year.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You started something that you just couldn't stop
                                                  You turned the ones that you love into the angriest mob
                                                  And their one last wish is that you pay for it
                                                  And there's no way you're getting out of this

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 7:06 pm
User Image
                                                  Young blood, run like a river
                                                  Young blood, never get chained
                                                  Young blood, heaven need a sinner
                                                  You can't raise hell with a saint

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Slγτhεrιη || Sεcσηδ Ψεαr || Chαsεr

════════════════════════

Isolde had gotten on the team again, which was great. She still wanted to play against her brother, and this was definitely the year to do it. Now maybe she could have her chance to prove that she was definitely better than he was. Just, she couldn't do it this game. Sad.

AC: 13
                                                  Modifiers: +3 to all
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  [x] [x] [x]
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: I can't wait for the game to start.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

Young blood, came to start a riot
                                                  Don't care what your old man say
                                                  Young blood, heaven hate a sinner
                                                  But we gonna raise hell anyway

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 7:10 pm
User Image
                                                Circling your, circling your, circling your head
                                                Contemplating everything you ever said
                                                Now I see the truth, I got doubt
                                                A different motive in your eyes and now I'm out
                                                See you later

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Ꮐꭱꭹꮁ̵ꮁ̵ꮖ🇳ꭰꮻꭱ || Ꭲꮋꮖꭱꭰ Ꮍꭼꭺꭱ || Ᏼꭼꭺꭲꭼꭱ

════════════════════════

Marcia was definitely ready for the game to start. She wanted to do better this year, and she was going to prove it. Nodding to her teammates, she got ready for the game to start.

AC: 16
                                                Modifiers: Bludgers +4
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

════════════════════════

Thinking: This is going to be a good game.
                                                OOC:

-◎-

Conclusions manifest, your first impressions got to be your very best
                                                I see you're full of s**t, and that's alright
                                                That's how you play, I guess you'll get through every night
                                                Well now that's over

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 7:13 pm
User Image
                                                Somewhere weakness is our strength
                                                And I'll die searching for it
                                                I can't let myself regret such selfishness

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sενεитн Yεαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя Pяεƒεcт || Sεεκεя

════════════════════════

Now that Eve wasn't worried about getting hit during games, she was even more eager to play. Which is why she came down to the pitch in a good mood. Thankfully she could focus and hopefully catch the snitch.

Modifiers: Spotting +8, Catching +8
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                -/3 Catch Up
                                                -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Let's get this started!
                                                OOC:

-◎-

My pain and oh the trouble caused
                                                No matter how long
                                                I believe that there's hope
                                                Buried beneath it all and
                                                Hiding beneath it all, and
                                                Growing beneath it all

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 7:16 pm
User Image
                                                He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
                                                To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
                                                What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
                                                He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
                                                He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
                                                The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rune was calm. It wasn't like he was going to have bludgers aimed at him during the games too often. However, his cousin had tried to make sure that he knew that he needed to do well. Which, he was going to do, he just didn't need Eve telling him that.

Modifiers: Blocking +7
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here we go.
                                                OOC:

-◎-

You better lose yourself in the music
                                                The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
                                                You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
                                                This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games