Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:54 pm
Tianara caught Joshua's sound of disbelief, and shot him a quick glance. She was decided. No, this really wasn't something to share. She hadn't even talked to Joshua about it, besides the obvious.

Instead, she smiled again, intensely aware of Adrian's touch. "Yes, I'm sure," she replied gently, putting her hand up to touch the one he had settled on her shoulder. "But it really doesn't matter. I was just thinking. I can hardly remember what I was thinking about."

She dropped her hand again, and glanced at Joshua.

Did I do that right? she wondered. Or would Adrian keep pushing?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Joshua glanced at Tianara and shrugged. It was her decision if she told him or not. Hearing her words, he had to admit he was slightly relieved. He didn't think Adrian was the best one to confide in.

Adrian shrugged lightly and let go of Tianara. "Your choice. But just know, I'll always be here if you need anything, alright?" He told her with a charming smile.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:03 pm
((OOC: Apologies, my darling. Life decided to suddenly go haywire. Again. D8 ))

Tianara softened slightly, her blue eyes turning to him with a hint of a smile in them. "Yes," she replied gently. "I know. Thank you."

She fiddled with her mug for a few minutes. For some reason, she couldn't sit still. She wanted to go home, go back to the cove and call to her family and friends. Make sure they were okay. But that was out of the question for the moment.

Instead, she set her mug down and got to her feet. Walking to the window, she stared out at the lashing rain and wished for the end of the storm.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:25 pm
((OOC: *nudge*))  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:38 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aiden chuckled and nodded. "So long as you know." He and Joshua both watched as she moved to stand by the window. Shally slithered off the couch and trotted to Tianara's side. She whined, looking up at the girl. Like most animals, she seemed to be able to sense people's moods. She licked at Tianara's hand.

"Are you alright?" Joshua asked quietly. He glanced out the window, trying to judge it. Was it just his imagination or was the rain actually a smidgen lighter than it had been earlier? Was the storm finally letting up?

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:25 pm
Tianara could feel the clouds beginning to lighten. Water was water, after all, and ocean children had an affinity for water second only to the merfolk that they called family. Feeling Shally's tongue on her hand, she started and pulled her hand away. Then she glanced down, realized what it was and smiled, running her hand lightly over the dog's head.

Her dark hair had gotten tangled up from the wind earlier, and she had yet to fix it - more obvious now that she stood with her back to both of them, with the dog standing beside her. Despite her baggy boy's jeans and too-big shirt, she gave off the air of a fragile fairy princess.

"Yes," she replied to Joshua's question, a touch too softly. "Yes, I'm fine."  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:51 pm
((OOC: *poke*))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image

Once upon a time there was a girl
You really wouldn't call her typical
Had her own definition of cool
She lived in her own world

Aiden glanced at her messy hair, then rose. He disappeared, only to return with a brush. "Here. Your hair is all tangled up. I can brush it out if you like. My sister always said I had the gentlest hands ever." He offered with a smile. "The storm's ending, but there's still a few minutes before the rain slacks off entirely."

Joshua looked worried about Tianara. She was being too quiet. He grew annoyed at Aiden's insistent flirting though. Jeez. Did the guy not know how to back off, ever?

User Image

She had her own style, her own rules
She played along like it was usual
Nobody really even knew her name
To her life was one big game

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:28 pm
Tianara glanced over her shoulder at him, and smiled a little bit. Brush it out? Whatever that meant, it sounded kind of nice. She had never bothered to do very much with her hair aside from pull her fingers through it now and again, so maybe that was what it was about.

"I--" She glanced at Joshua, looking for some kind of confirmation that this wasn't odd. She didn't see any obvious yes or no, so she went with it and said, "Okay."

Gently, she ran a hand over the dog's head, comforting and reassuring as best she could. She was okay, just a little shaken up. Memories were not that big a deal.

Even the bad ones.

So she turned and looked at Joshua, and reached out to him mentally. "Don't be worried. I'm okay. Really. We'll go back to the cove when the storm dies down and check on the others."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image

Joshua looked at her for a moment, then nodded slowly. "Alright. If you're sure." He looked vaguely annoyed by Aiden who had moved to stand behind Tianara now. He smiled reassuringly at her and put his hands on her hair. Slowly, his touch gently, he used the brush to tease out the tangles and smooth her hair. The storm slowly died down, the rain petering off to a slow drizzle and the wind becoming just tiny gusts.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Tianara made a little purring sound while Adrian brushed her hair out, but her eyes remained fixed on the window. It felt nice, like she'd thought it might, but she was still too shy to relax fully into it the way she might have with a more trusted friend.

Besides, she was worried about the others - would they have been at the cove when the storm hit?

She watched the storm die down, and decided that if they couldn't get away soon, she would likely go mad. Since her mind was wandering anyway, it soon came to the conclusion that she really didn't mind Adrian's touch.

Not at all. And that flustered her for some reason.

At some point, she had to get away to talk to Kiro. He was older and had spent years in the human world; he'd know how to explain to her what was going on. She could ask Joshua, of course, but she didn't really feel right asking Joshua.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:02 pm
User Image

Aiden smirked to himself, hearing Tiarana's little purr. There we go. Now she was starting to relax. He'd just brushed the last of the tangles from her hair when Joshua stood up. "We'd better get going. Sorry to rush off on you Aiden, but I want to make sure my little cabin made it through the storm okay." He said, using that as his excuse. While he was worried about his cabin, that wasn't his main concern. He wanted to check on the merfolk.

Aiden snorted playfully, putting the brush down. "You and your cabin. I swear, you care more about that thing than you would about a kid."

Joshua stuck his tongue out at the other male. "Yeah well that cabin is my home, work, and pleasure. I kinda need it in good shape. Tianara? You ready to head out?" He asked, shifting his attention to her.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:16 pm
Tianara glanced wistfully at the brush for a second, but smiled at Joshua all the same. "Yes, I think we should probably go," she agreed. "I should probably get home." She couldn't recall if, in Joshua's imaginary backstory for her, there were people waiting for her at home, so she didn't mention anyone being worried.

Though there might very well be some people who were.

She shook back her hair, turned and smiled easily at Adrian. "Thank you for the shelter," she said. "It was very..." A brief hesitation. "...kind of you."

That was what you said, right?

Refusing to paralyze herself with her own confusion, she looked towards the door and waited for Joshua's signal that they could go.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:10 pm
User Image

"We really appreciate everything." Joshua said with a smile.

Aiden just chuckled, flopping back onto the couch. He waved them off. "Go on. Go check your cabin. Come back at anytime though. I always have room for friends." He said with a laugh.

Joshua nodded and headed out the door with Tianara, closing it behind him. He loved Aiden and the man was a good friend, but sometimes he got on his nerves. He walked down the steps then out of the store on the first floor. The rain was more of a mist now than anything and the wind had died off. He took a deep breath and smiled, heading out on the trail out of town. "I love the world after a rain. It's so clean and refreshed."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:21 pm
((OOC: I can't remember where we left the merfolk. And what ever happened to the crazy old guy and his granddaughter?
Also, a hundred pages later, we need to start that war of ours soon. >.>))

Tianara had tilted her head back, smiling up into the storm-swept air. "It's lovely," she agreed. She had shaken the stress, and felt a little better. Though she was still worried about the turns that the future seemed to be taking, she was starting to think that maybe -maybe - they'd be all right.

"How do you know him?" she asked perfunctorily, wanting to talk about something while they were on their way back to the cove that had nothing to do with war and death. "Adrian?"

She thought that that was a safe enough topic, as they headed out of the town and towards the cliffs again. Certainly better than storage of food and weapons, or how they were to protect themselves when the fighting came to them.

When it broke out for sure.

Pushing it aside, she looked at him and waited for his answer.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games