Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:16 pm

Robert jolted awake. He had been having a weird dream before his weak blood bind with Nike had made him see what was going on between her and Kane. "Damn it all to hell," he muttered angrily as he got up and walked toward the room that he sensed Alicia in. "Can you get this damn bug out of me, Brago?" Alicia asked.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:20 pm

"I can not. It is not within my power"

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:29 pm

"So what am I supposed to do about this damn bug eating me?" Alicia asked. Robert walked into the room and then looked away from Brago. "Please cover yourself, Brago," he said. "And I know where Kane and Nike are right now."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:33 pm

"Robert, get this bug out of her body before she gets killed by it!" He didnt enjoy watching people die.

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:37 pm

"I don't know how to get the bug out," Robert said. "But I guess that I could use fire to flush her system. It would burn out anything that shouldn't be there."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:42 pm

Luc sighed as he was in the city. He went and sat on the street corner before sleeping. He looked sort of like a homeless person except with a weapon and the fact that he was only half asleep.

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:44 pm

((mirrored is going to need help geting into the actual RP with us Fox))

"Sonds gross. Go for it, hurry."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:46 pm

(( Yep :3 Luc is currently in the sitty half asleep on a street corner pick him up rape him and then he'll follow you! jking. XD ))

Luc went further into his slumber.

Menonai

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:48 pm

Robert nodded and put a hand on Alicia's arm. He sent a blast of fire throug her and the bug was disentegrated. "There we go," he said. He turned to Brago. "Brago, I need the stake now. It's your weapon, so shouldn't you be able to call it to you by concentrating hard enough?"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:50 pm

"Why would I give it to you? even if I could enter Nikes black hole thing, you would be the last person I give it to. You seem to hate me and only talk to me when you have a use for me. Like I'd cooperate."

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:52 pm

((I'm the Goddess not the Hand of Fate. My characters are not in a position to do anything. But If I were Brago, i would use the book to summon a demonkin that could help Alicia, hint,hint))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:58 pm

"You already said that you would let me borrow it," Robert said. He gave Alicia a sign and she nodded. She stepped forward and her Seduction kicked in. "Brago, will you at least try to get it for him?" she asked. "I'm the one asking you."

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:58 pm

Fox Demon Kirara
((I'm the Goddess not the Hand of Fate. My characters are not in a position to do anything. But If I were Brago, i would use the book to summon a demonkin that could help Alicia, hint,hint))

((Brago has no knowledge in magics or summoning. He wouldnt be able to understand the complex readings of a book. Now help mirrored get settled..))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:01 pm

DemolitionboyXX
Fox Demon Kirara

((Brago has no knowledge in magics or summoning. He wouldnt be able to understand the complex readings of a book. Now help mirrored get settled..))

[[yeah thats true. and besides, me and Demo already made a plan. we discussed it in IMs.]]

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:03 pm

((I feel....so left out.....))
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games