Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:50 pm
*grins and poses with dame, standing with one hand on her hip and the other arm behind her back*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:54 pm
*takes the photo and grins at the ladies* Well, shall we go inside? *spread arm wide*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:03 pm
*nods* All right. *leads the way back inside, the baby dragons following them*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:16 pm
-follows Kits back inside- Hey Kits, do you wanna change into our other outfit now? biggrin -pets Smok and Mwee-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:18 pm
If you two want to change, I'll wait out here and finish my drink. biggrin *sips mocha latte*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:19 pm
*grins* All right. My clothes are in the office. *goes to get them*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:25 pm
xd I put mine in your office too. whee -says as she follows Kits- You wanna just change in there too? Er... redface That is if you don't mind changing in the same room. lol I promise I won't peek. wink xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:30 pm
*shrugs* I don't mind. *closes the office door behind them*

*Velcore walks into AS, nodding at the girl who took over when Haley went home. He goes into the lounge and lifts the front part of his body up onto a bar stool, asking the bartender for a water. Seeing Rod, he nods* Hello.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:33 pm
*watches Kits leave out of the corner of eyes* *sips drink*

eek *is still a little taken aback that a dragon can talk* Hello there...I seem to have forgotten your name. I'm sorry. I'm Rod. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:36 pm
-parts her curls and then scoops them up into pigtails, tying them off. dame then puts the finishing touches on her outfit, making sure the cat ears and tail are in place securely. Pulls up her stockings and checks the garter latches then turns around and grins widely at Kits- How do I look? xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:38 pm
It is okay. I am Velcore. *nods his thanks to the bartender and takes a drink from his bowl of water*

*finishes lacing her boots, then looks up at dame and grins* Looks great.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:42 pm
It's lovely to meet you again, Velcore. *smiles and takes a sip* What brings you here?  

rodenrock

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:44 pm
-eyes widen at Kits and tries to whistle- Woooohoo, don't you look hot. wink You pick that one out for Rod? xd It's damn hot. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:48 pm
*laughs softly* I wore this the last time we went out together too... ^///^

Karrie told me that Kits is here. *nods* I came to see her. I needed a drink first.

Well, let's go... *opens the office door and walks back out to the lounge*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:01 pm
That's why I'm here too. wink Glad to see she is well loved. biggrin

*takes another drink of the mocha latte*

*thankfully swallows it when looks in the direction and sees Kits walking out*

eek eek eek burning_eyes *eyes about fall out of head as eyes slowly trail down body from the tip of her fury ears, to the hot punk collar on her elegant neck, to the scrumptous curve of her generous clevage caused by the low cut bustier, to the slits in her skirt that show off more skin than dreamed of seeing on her, and that gorgeous tail swaying back and forth, to her awesome goth punk boots. Wants to grab her and haul her off to another room right then* twisted burning_eyes eek

*tries not to drool and slowly brings eyes back up, standing and shifting to adjust pants*

... eek *slowly brings camera up and takes a pic as she walks towards him then puts the camera on the counter and walks off towards her with a purpose. Leans and whispers in her ear* Its gonna be hard to take photos of you in that outfit. redface eek burning_eyes You look so effin'... stressed well, quite frankly, you look hot as hell, Kits. *kisses her cheek* I'll try my best to be professional about it. wink sweatdrop redface stressed  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games