Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:35 pm
User Image
                                                  I woke up, it was 7
                                                  I waited 'til 11
                                                  Just to figure out that no one would call.
                                                  I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them
                                                  What's another night all alone?
                                                  When you're spending everyday on your own.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys had finally calmed down by the time that he got off the train, glad that he was getting out for fresh air. Granted, he still had to go through the crowd at the station, but he took a few steadying breaths to steady himself before he walked out. He glanced around, trying to see if he could spot Gid in this. He'd been sure that Gid would have tried to find him, especially considering that he hadn't seen him at the station, but he didn't even know if Gid had seen him and Savannah in the train or not before he had stopped panicking enough to realize where he was. One of these days he was going to try and get his two friends to stop being picky with each other, but so far he was having horrid luck in that department. Sighing, he glanced over to Savannah, who he figured was going to try and find Liam. If nothing else, he was certain that she hadn't seen his dormmate since last school year, and she probably wanted to catch up. "So um, I'm sure you want to find Liam or something. I mean, I'm pretty sure that you two want to talk since you haven't seen each other since last school year." He scuffed his shoe, wondering where Gid was. If nothing else, it'd make Vannah finding Liam a lot less awkward if he could find his best friend.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Where is he, anyway?
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And maybe when the night is dead,
                                                  I'll crawl into my bed
                                                  I'm staring at these 4 walls again.
                                                  I'll try to think about the last time
                                                  I had a good time
                                                  Everyone's got somewhere to go
                                                  And they're gonna leave me here on my own.

Essy ze Ninja

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:12 pm
User Image
                                                This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                You're gonna hear my voice
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Vїcё Capтaїп || Gґуffїпdоя Cнa₴єя || Fїfтн Уёaя

════════════════════════

Joel watched Mattie step off the train and ignored the slight jump that his stomach did. He mentally berated the organ and nodded at her suggestion. After all, they had both been stuck in the train for hours, and his legs needed to stretch out as well. He was certain that sitting for that long was going to cause them to cramp or something one of these days with how active he was on them. He nodded off to a location away from the rest of the crowd. "Over there sound good? That way we're not getting shoved around by everyone." He wondered if he could possibly ask Amata for dating advice, or if not advice, at least advice on what he was feeling. After all, she was a lot more in the now than Grayson was, after all. That counted for something.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Ugh, life is complicated...
                                                OOC: Sorry about skipping the train. I realized that we weren't going to get that much time on it and I just decided to skip to the station. Hope you didn't mind orz
                                                Scrum

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                Luck ain't even lucky
                                                Got to make your own breaks

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:15 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxStation
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAimee, Caty, Di
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTired
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

в υ y ιт, υ ѕ e ιт, в r e a ĸ ιт, ғ ι х ιт xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          т r a ѕ н ιт, c н a n g e ιт, мaιl - υ p g r a d e ιт xxxxxxxxx
                                                          c н a r g e ιт, p o ι n т ιт, z o o м ιт, p r e ѕ ѕ ιт xxxxxx
                                                          ѕ n a p ιт, w o r ĸ ιт, qυιcĸ - e r a ѕ e ιт xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin offered Aimee a faint smile and a shrug, waving off her apology. "It was too many people for me, too," he said easily. "And Caty's friends, those boys? They're nice, but they're... just like Caty. I don't think I can handle that much Caty at once." The last bit was said with a chuckle, and he bumped his shoulder into the Slytherin's, hoping she wouldn't be too upset about the day's events. He knew she tended to internalize a lot of stuff, when she really shouldn't. "But, don't apologize for Leon. If he heard you, he'd probably snark about how there wasn't anything to apologize for. And call me a rude name or something. And flip me off. I'm pretty much immune to it by now." His voice was light-hearted and sincere; truthfully, Colin didn't worry that much about Aimee's housemate. He was... prickly. But the Ravenclaw didn't particularly mind, since he didn't really take any of it personally. It was hard to be bothered when someone was a jerk to you if they were a jerk to everyone.

spaceAs he walked with Aimee, he was scanning the crowd, cursing his height. He didn't really care that he was short, but it did make it hard to find people in a crowd. "I figure we can find Caty and Di," he told her. "... Sebastian? And... the other one, his name was funny, yeah? But it started with a B, anyway, they're first years, they'll be on the boats. So it should be safe." This was said teasingly; he didn't dislike Caty's friends, not by a long shot, he actually thought they were pretty nice. They were just also... a lot. Of what, he didn't really know. But they were a lot of something. "Though, if you wanted to find Leon, I can manage on my own? Figure I've annoyed him enough with my existence for one day," the blonde boy chirped. Before they could discuss it further or split off, though, Aimee's direction changed slightly, and a look up revealed that she'd found the other girls. Smiling, Colin followed after her, waving to Caty and Di as they approached. "Hey, guys! Carraige?" he asked, figuring that Aimee had already answered his question about whether or not they'd ride with the pair. After all, she'd been the one to head towards them.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx w r ι т e ιт, c υ т ιт, p a ѕ т e ιт, ѕ a v e ιт
                                                          xxxxxx l o a d ιт, c н e c ĸ ιт, qυιcĸ - r e w r ι т e ιт
                                                          xxxxxxxxx p l υ g ιт, p l a y ιт, в υ r n ιт, r ι p ιт
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx d r a g and d r o p ιт, zιp - υ n z ι p ιт

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:11 pm
Made something better, he kept it for himself.
I'm not that stupid, I just need a lot of help-
To understand how stupid you really are.
Down at the bottom of the ocean, I lay down;
Nobody's coming; just continue to drown.
And no one here could ever stop my ruin now.
And I know I've got a lot to fear; you'll get me out...
Oh, God, just get me out of here.

User Image

α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωfıfтн чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti just barely managed to not roll her eyes at the first words out of the Hufflepuff's mouth. Thank Merlin she'd locked the bloody door before going to sleep. She pictured herself waking up to find the redhead hovering over her and bit back what could have been a hysterical laugh. Right. She'd really snap then. 'Ravenclaw murders Hufflepuff in cold blood en route to Hogwarts'. She could see the headlines now. At least she knew what prison was like after this summer, right? The Ravenclaw stared at Ceri when she asked that question of utmost importance all too casually. "Have I- of course I have," she said as if she'd been asked if she bathed. Anti knew this was probably just the other girl's attempt to lure her into conversation, but the question had been so ridiculous- "I mean, who hasn't," she amended bluntly, and glanced out the window with a frown.

OOC:
SummerIsles

Nobody's daughter, she never was, she never will-
Be beholden to anyone she cannot kill!
You don't understand how damaged we really are.
You don't understand how evil we really are.
And I will dig my own grave, yeah...
I'm misbegotten; I am the last one you save here.
Of course I'll sleep forever and forever;
Anesthetize all your horrors away.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Fifth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

As they debated on whether or not to get a carriage now or wait a bit, Devonte's attention went to what seemed to be an argument breaking out with none other than Hamilton and some ickle first year. He wondered what the kid had done. Sure, he thought that all underclassmen were nuisances and did all he could to avoid interacting with them at all costs, but he really doubted that this one in particular could have done anything too bad to piss Hamilton off that much. Then again, he did hear whispers of "family matters" coming from them both. His hand tightened around Lola's almost unconsciously and he tensed up. Could that be related to the whole werewolf deal? Deciding not to think about it, he moved on and walked with Lola to an empty carriage, climbing on with her and leaning back a bit once he was seated comfortably.

Devonte couldn't help but chuckle a bit when Lola remarked about not wanting a carriage full of Slytherins glaring at her, and had to admit that he only knew of two Slytherins in their year that didn't actively hate Lola, and that was including himself--the other being Violante. Now that he thought about it, he was sure that quite a few Slytherins probably hated him as well for dating Lola, but he didn't really care. He was used to contempt from others, and it didn't really bother him. When she brought up Layton, Devonte couldn't help but tense up. His brother was the one who had spilled the beans on his werewolf status, knowing that he would be outcasted for it. "Yeah.. I'm sure he knows better than to sit with us though."

mc2

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƈнαѕєя

Gid had only slept for about half the journey to Hogsmeade, the rest being spent doing something he never did. He had studied. Specifically, he worked on Transfiguration, which was still his weakest class. When the train got close to their destination, the teen put his braces back on, then finished putting on his new uniform. It was pretty exciting to think himself a third year. When the train stopped, Gid scratched Scoots' ears, then made his way to the exit. He hopped off the platform, then smiled when he noticed a very familiar shock of white hair. Sure, Savannah was near.... but even Rhys looked like he was telling her to go off with her other friends. Gid hopped over to Rhys, clearing his throat casually. "Nice to be back, eh? But this year, we get to explore the city. Mum even got me a new camera to use!" He grinned, hoping his friend wouldn't be mad that he'd avoided him for the train ride.

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ωнαт'ѕ ιηѕι∂є ιт
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ, ǀ'ℓℓ ƒιgнт ιт
Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιη, ηєνєя gσηηα gινє ιт υρ, ɴᴏ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀɪᴅᴇ ɪᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴜɴɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιη,
Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιт υρ
, ɴᴏ.

Ƴσυ cαη'т тαкє мє, ǀ'м ƒяєє

{OoC}
Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Station
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxLynn, Minnie, Lionel
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFamished
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωє кєєρ σ υ я ѕ є ℓ ν є ѕ α муѕтєяу вυт ωє ρяσνι∂є xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ρ я σ ν ι ∂ є тнє ¢ℓυєѕ ѕσ тнє я є ѕ т ιѕ υρ тσ у σ υ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ ∂σи'т f σ я g є т тσ ¢нє¢к тнє σ в ν ι σ υ ѕ , ωє αяє ѕ σ ѕ є я ι σ υ ѕ xxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ι gυєѕѕ ιт ¢σмєѕ ∂ σ ω и тσ нσω ¢ υ я ι σ υ ѕ уσυ ¢αи в є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJazzy stretched as she stepped off of the train, stifling a yawn as she looked out over the crowd. Ugh. She hadn't meant to fall asleep on the train, dammit, but when none of her friends had found her, she'd had a little trouble entertaining herself enough to stay awake. She was damn lucky that the noise from the other students had woken her up and made her realize it was time to leave, or she'd have been screwed. The Gryffindor girl sighed, looking around to try and spot... someone. It didn't really matter who, in the end, after all, she had plenty of friends and she'd catch up with everyone eventually. Spotting that Gid was already with Rhys, she elected not to join them, figuring she'd already freaked the Ravenclaw out enough for one day. At the time, she hadn't really realized it was partially her fault, but in retrospect, she recalled that, ridiculous behavior last year aside, Rhys was sort of shy. And he'd totally been panicking before Savannah had come and grabbed him up, probably because she'd just up and tossed herself in his face. Oops.

spaceThe brunette perked up when she spotted Minnie's red hair, noticing that the Hufflepuff was with her sister and Lionel. She half-ran to catch up with the group, throwing her arms over Minnie and Lynn's shoulders. "Hey! There you guys are!" she said, as if she'd been looking for them for ages. "Hey, is my hair a disaster? I fell asleep, I bet I look awful." Belatedly, she realized she was being sort of rude, and offered Lionel a small wave, not moving her arms from the other girl's shoulders to do it. "Hey, Lionel!" Just then, her stomach let out an impossibly loud growl, and she frowned. "Ugh, so stupid, slept the whole way, didn't snack. I haven't eaten since breakfast. I could devour a hippogriff whole."

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ∂ я α м α ∂σєѕи'т f σ ℓ ℓ σ ω мє, ιт я ι ∂ є ѕ σи му в α ¢ к
                                                          xxxxxx ι мαу вє υ g ℓ у , вυт тнєу ѕυяє ℓ σ ν є тσ ѕ т α я є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ∂ я α м α ∂σєѕи'т f σ ℓ ℓ σ ω мє, ιт я ι ∂ є ѕ σи му в α ¢ к
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι мαу вє υ g ℓ у , вυт тнєу ѕυяє, тнєу ѕυяє ℓ σ ν є тσ ѕ т α я є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

mc2

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝓗𝔲𝔣𝔣𝔩𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔣𝔣 𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱

Lyall had enjoyed the prefect's meeting, but when it was over, he knew he would get to see his non-prefect friends soon. He smiled brightly, then departed the train in search. Hopefully they hadn't all left for the carriages! Then again, Tori and Addy left the same meeting... But they walked faster than he. As he hopped onto the platform, Lyall looked around, then marched through the crowd as politely as possible until he saw his friends. "Hello all! Sorry it took me a bit! There's a lot of people!" He grinned brightly, happy to be with the people he cared about most.

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴍ ʙᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴘᴀʟ sᴀɪᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
Yᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ I ɢᴏᴛ 'ᴇᴍ ᴛᴏᴏ. Tʜᴇʀᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ sᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴏʟᴋs ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ sᴍᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ I ᴀᴍ
Bɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴏ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ I ᴅᴏ
Aɴᴅ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs ɢᴏ ʙʏ, ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅɪᴇ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ! Yᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ

{OoC}
SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

The Forgotten Weasley

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:11 am
User Image
                                            And you don't seem the lying kind
                                            A shame you seemed an honest man
                                            And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Fifth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅴ Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅴ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Selina watched the milling crowd of returning students, while her younger cousin ran off to join the other First Years for the journey across the Black Lake. Though she didn't look it, her breathing was a bit quicker, her nerves were more on edge, and her hand was poised to draw the wand from its hiding place, ready to act should the need arise. She hadn't exaggerated when she promised her aunt she'd protect her cousins with her life should the need arise, but then she'd been raised to see her own life as being not all that important.

After having patrolled the train during the trip north, seen off her cousins, and made sure Fianna was at least presentable for her Sorting, Selina found she was at the station all alone. She'd not seen Lola at all, or any of her other friends, at least those whom weren't prefects themselves, and she'd had zero quality time with her boyfriend.

As a cold breeze came off the lake, Selina drew her robes closer about her slim body, and started toward the carriages.

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                            OOC:

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                            and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                            But you know that it means so much
                                            And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
รเxтђ yєคภ gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ

pภєŦєcт

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do
Just to get up next to you

Addy nodded along with Tori, though truthfully he hadn't been paying much attention during the patrols. He had been thinking about Pru and how he wished he could have been snogging her the whole train ride. When Tori took the lead in finding their friends, he followed close behind. Sure enough, she found them and Addy walked over to Pru, sliding his arms around her. With a quick greeting kiss, he asked, "How was the train ride, girls?" He flashed his trademarked smirk and glanced between them.

Just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high
Oh just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

The Shiny Furret

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:41 am
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ Ŧ๏ยгtђ אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

We'll be running down the street, yelling "Kiss my arse!"
I'm like yeah whatever, we're still living like that
When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups
Singing, here's to never growing up

Mattie pulled her robe a little tighter around her as she felt a small chill. Idly, she wished she'd worn pants as opposed to a skirt. But still, she was glad to be here. He agreed to her suggestion of a walk, even suggesting a location... though she could barely see over the crowd, even with her heels on. "Sure, sounds good," she responded with a smile. She started off in the direction he'd indicated, hoping he was still following her. "So, uh, you must be nervous about exams, right?" she asked, making idle conversation.

We live like rock stars, dance on every bar
This is who we are, I don't think we'll ever change
They say "just grow up", but they don't know us
We don't give a -, and we're never gonna change

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:46 am

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
fιfтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
ρяєfє¢т

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Ceri sighed. She could tell the girl didn't want to talk to her, but she was certain that she needed a friend. Stretching out a bit, Ceri glanced over at the girl. She sounded so matter-of-fact, but Ceri guessed that was because she was a Ravenclaw. They were supposed to be the most studious House, after all. "Truthfully, I haven't yet. My wicked stepmother wouldn't allow it. 'You need to practice your French more' or 'You still stink with the piano'. That lady can be a real drill sergeant sometimes." She sighed again. She didn't know why she was telling Antigone all this. Of course, all her friends knew how much Ceri disliked her stepmother and her whole house, really, but Antigone wasn't her friend... yet. "I'm just glad to be back at school and have my freedom back." She nodded, not knowing how much her off hand comment meant to both of them.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:04 am
Well, the crooks are out, and the streets are gray...
You know I wouldn't have it any other way.
Your mother's words, they're ringing still-
But your mother don't pay our bills.
A sinister kid is a kid who runs to meet his Maker...

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ

Cy raised an eyebrow with an amused look. "What was so lovely, then?" It came off as teasing; he was fairly curious, because somehow he didn't see the Lovettes as necessarily socially thriving, and he hadn't thought Nike in particular one to exaggerate much- if anything, she usually seemed to display a level of unflinching calm even her older brother didn't seem to have. "Do you think you'll take that next year?" he asked idly in reference to her love of ghost stories. "The class is held at midnight- very supernatural." Ghosts were real, obviously, and ghouls, and demons and whatnot, but Cy had never felt any connection even remotely close to spiritual in regards to them. Everyone knew wizards and witches could stay around as ghosts, if they liked, which he thought was more than a little sad and pathetic. If you were going to die, you ought to really die, you know? Go all out. He stood as the train pulled into the station, bracing himself with one hand on the window so as to not be caught off balance. Nike's last question made him want to laugh, but he just shrugged. "I spent a lot of time in my room; my parents were a bit tetchy all summer." Once off the train Cy looked around; the first years seemed to have already been taken down to the lake, judging by the lack of very small students. He looked to his Nike with a 'carriage?' sort of quizzical expression, hands in his pockets.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

A drop dead sprint from the day he's born-
Straight into his Maker's arms!
And that's me, the boy with the broken halo;
That's me, the devil won't let me be.
I got a tortured mind, and my blade is sharp...
A bad combination in the dark.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:17 am
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper sixth year

Pru grinned at the sound of high heels clicking rapidly towards the and reciprocated Tori's hug, and waved at Lyall before turning as Addy slipped his arms around her and kissed her quickly in greeting. She laughed at his question and shook her head jokingly. "Oh, you know, we did girl things. Hair... makeup... the lot- don't I look different?" she teased, and then glanced towards the line of carriages already heading up to the castle. "Should we all get one?" She wasn't sure if the other would want to wait to see if anyone could spot Dakota or Feather; Pru was not as close with them as say, Tori was, Dakota being her boyfriend, Feather being a good friend, but she didn't mind waiting a few minutes if need be. Even if she was starving.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

Miss GryffindorK

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:36 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image
Before embarking on the train; he cursed. Shoving his way into a compartment; he cursed until the unsuspecting first year was gone and it was just him and Ralph alone.. Once they had thrown all of the luggage aside,, he cursed and cursed still. What the bloody hell is wrong with me? It was a question he couldn't stop drilling through his skull and into the fatty tissue of his brain. You're not supposed to like two girls at once, he reminded himself. It's disloyalty. And he's a werewolf for bloodys sake! He can't have these feelings; it isn't right. It isn't fair, he moped during the long train ride in solitude. Smiling ever so fleetingly at the memory of wind rushing through his hair and the way Sybil laughed under her breath as he raced through the forest; or the way Lorelei's eyes shined during their arguments throughout the movie, and how he laughed and grinned until his cheeks hurt. For the most part, he managed to sleep through the ride, not realizing just how tired he'd been. Ralph seemed down, but Tristan couldn't will enough energy to even try asking what was wrong. Better to ignore it, he thought. Men aren't supposed to talk about their feelings anyway. And he's almost a man grown now, Ralph will be too.

Tristan coasted on autopilot as he slipped off the train, shuffled in line down the platform and onto the green of Hogsmeade. The sounds were loud; the higher pitched it was the more it seemed to hurt but over the years he's managed to grown accustomed to the discomfort. (And the ringing in his ears afterward.) It was the scent's he was more interested in; his height wouldn't allow much ways for him to see but he could smell his way around if he was careful enough. ”Ugh-ack!” he coughed and flinched away from the skirted assault of perfume that had just waltzed by. Sybil was no where in sight; Gia was with Caver, and as he made his way to join them he noticed Lori with, not only Zeph, but Levi too. Heat flushed his cheeks and his palms were sweaty as he swerved on his heel and hightailed it in their direction, hoping to catch even a fleeting word of their conversation but there was so much going on; it was impossible.

Merlin, don't tell me she's going on a date with him too! He huffed and growled, weaving and bobbing and shoving forcefully through the crowd. But he was being irrational and he knew it—he just couldn't stop. It wasn't even a real date, none of them were! Lorelei reassured him, and she had always been honest from the beginning. But he couldn't help the obsessive little voice in the back of his mind demanding he fight for dominance. It was barely overshadowed by another little voice, as persistent albeit not as loud as the previous, reminding him of another dainty little brunette that had taken a piece of his heart.

Teeth grinding and sweaty hands shoved in his pockets; Tristan strained a crooked and fleeting smile once he finally reached the Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, and Slytherin trio. ”Lori,” he said, much more forcefully than intended, but tried to calm himself as he continued his greeting, ”hey, how are you?” Directly speaking to her first, he then shifted his gaze up to Zeph and then across to Levi, ”Zeph, Levi,” he nodded to each in turn. ”How are you mates? Good summer I hope?” Somehow, not even he was sure if he meant it or not. It left a bitter taste on his tongue.

[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: station】 【COMPANY:: Lori, Zeph, Levi】 【ATTIRE:: uniform】 【STATS:: 5'3", 136lbs
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

[quote="Cara MiaKitty] [quote="Deviled Dregs] [quote="Diamond Wales]

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games