Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah it is nice when I meet up with capt....he won't tell on me....some stranger may even though I impress upon him not to..........

.-.

you won't tell on me will you....some people don't like vampires and they don't like demons....so not everyone will like a demon/vampire....so I do half to be careful with my meals.......

I'm way out here on the other side of an iPad screen. I see nothing, I know nothing. >.<

**smiling baring fangs** cause I like you........

Oh, we'll that's good... I think. o.o

yeah that is good.....very good!! I don't hurt those who I like unless they decide to turn on me then..............................................  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:28 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

you won't tell on me will you....some people don't like vampires and they don't like demons....so not everyone will like a demon/vampire....so I do half to be careful with my meals.......

I'm way out here on the other side of an iPad screen. I see nothing, I know nothing. >.<

yeah that is good.....very good!! I don't hurt those who I like unless they decide to turn on me then..............................................

I see. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:32 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

unfortunately you never know if a friend will will turn into an enemy.....so far so good I have not had any turn on me.....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:41 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

unfortunately you never know if a friend will will turn into an enemy.....so far so good I have not had any turn on me.....

I see. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:01 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

I see. .-.

yeah it almost happen in the past but I was able to convince him that it was in his best interest not to.......then I moved.....I like it here and don't really want to move again...............  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:17 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

I see. .-.

yeah it almost happen in the past but I was able to convince him that it was in his best interest not to.......then I moved.....I like it here and don't really want to move again...............

Ah. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:23 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

I see. .-.

Ah. .-.

yeah he wasn't happy with how I convinced him but it worked......**looking at you and smiling wickedly** you know I wonder every now and then how he is doing with his ahh change of mind..........  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:24 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. .-.

Ah. .-.

yeah he wasn't happy with how I convinced him but it worked......**looking at you and smiling wickedly** you know I wonder every now and then how he is doing with his ahh change of mind..........

>.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. .-.

Ah. .-.

>.<

yeah I figured the best way to change his mind was to change him.............**suddenly turning and looking around in all directions eyes blazing** NO!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:43 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ah. .-.

>.<

yeah I figured the best way to change his mind was to change him.............**suddenly turning and looking around in all directions eyes blazing** NO!!!!

Uh oh. >_<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ah. .-.

>.<

Uh oh. >_<

IT'S HIM AGAIN!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:46 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

>.<

Uh oh. >_<

IT'S HIM AGAIN!!!!

Oh geez...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

>.<

Uh oh. >_<

IT'S HIM AGAIN!!!!

Oh geez...

**holding my arms across my chest as I start pacing** he is back but I can't see him............  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:01 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Uh oh. >_<

IT'S HIM AGAIN!!!!

Oh geez...

**holding my arms across my chest as I start pacing** he is back but I can't see him............

Oh dear. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:05 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Uh oh. >_<

IT'S HIM AGAIN!!!!

Oh geez...

Oh dear. >.<

I am safe here......but not there.....he is watching......don't know when he will strike.....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games