Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:26 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
she blushed firecely. she putted her head on his chest.
Zane smiled and began to lightly hum a lullaby to Kagami.
she started to get sleeply. then she closed her eyes.
Zane continued to hum the lullaby until he was sure Kagami was asleep. Zane smiled then lightly drifted to sleep.
miyo and suki came back from the mall. oh kagami must be home. come in kanda they said. he came in and sat down. suki and miyo sat down with him.
Zane slowly woke up then he kissed Kagami's cheek, "wakey wakey Kagami... Your sister is home."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:35 am
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
she blushed firecely. she putted her head on his chest.
Zane smiled and began to lightly hum a lullaby to Kagami.
Zane continued to hum the lullaby until he was sure Kagami was asleep. Zane smiled then lightly drifted to sleep.
miyo and suki came back from the mall. oh kagami must be home. come in kanda they said. he came in and sat down. suki and miyo sat down with him.
Zane slowly woke up then he kissed Kagami's cheek, "wakey wakey Kagami... Your sister is home."
she woke up. then got up. she ran down the hallway. once she got to the stairs,she tripped and fell. she fell down to the bottom. she got hit pretty hard. ow my head. she got up. ow ow my arm's bleeding. my arm's bleeding. miyo got the first aid kit.  

Xmisao_miyukiX

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:47 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
she woke up. then got up. she ran down the hallway. once she got to the stairs,she tripped and fell. she fell down to the bottom. she got hit pretty hard. ow my head. she got up. ow ow my arm's bleeding. my arm's bleeding. miyo got the first aid kit.
Zane quickly went to Kagami and looked at Kagami's arm then her head. "She has a minor concussion and a bad cut on her arm... Kagami was shot earlier today."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:19 am
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
Zane quickly went to Kagami and looked at Kagami's arm then her head. "She has a minor concussion and a bad cut on her arm... Kagami was shot earlier today."
oh my god. kagami walked and sat down with suki.  

Xmisao_miyukiX

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:36 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
Zane took the first aid kit and opened it. He scanned the contents then pulled something out of his pocket. "Kagami... give me the arm that is not cut."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:39 am
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
Zane took the first aid kit and opened it. He scanned the contents then pulled something out of his pocket. "Kagami... give me the arm that is not cut."
she held out her arm. *wow she's so cute* kanda thought.  

Xmisao_miyukiX

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:58 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
Zane took the needle and injected Kagami with it. Zane took some gauze and cleaned Kagami's cut then he put a bandage on the cut. "Kagami don't worry about your head... it'll get better by itself." Zane smiled, "Who's the guy... and who's Kagami's sister?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:11 am
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
Zane took the needle and injected Kagami with it. Zane took some gauze and cleaned Kagami's cut then he put a bandage on the cut. "Kagami don't worry about your head... it'll get better by itself." Zane smiled, "Who's the guy... and who's Kagami's sister?"
this is kanda and this is miyo suki said. im her best friend suki she said.  

Xmisao_miyukiX

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:16 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

Zane smiled then took Kagami in his arms and lightly whispered "Back to bed with you." He kissed her forehead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:25 am
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

Zane smiled then took Kagami in his arms and lightly whispered "Back to bed with you." He kissed her forehead.
omg miyo said. wow kagami has two guys fighting over her. kanda walked up the stairs. kagami blushed then walked up the stairs carefully. she saw kanda sitting there on the floor. what's the matter she asked in cute tone. nothing it's just...i-i...  

Xmisao_miyukiX

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:29 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

omg miyo said. wow kagami has two guys fighting over her. kanda walked up the stairs. kagami blushed then walked up the stairs carefully. she saw kanda sitting there on the floor. what's the matter she asked in cute tone. nothing it's just...i-i...
"Spit it out... I won't kill you... that is not my way."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:34 am
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

i like her. kagami helped kanda up. wow both zane and kanda are cute she said. omg i just said that out loud.  

Xmisao_miyukiX

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:39 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

i like her. kagami helped kanda up. wow both zane and kanda are cute she said. omg i just said that out loud.

Zane smiled but then his face grew serious, "I'm going to make this clear, my heart belongs to Kagami... I would never do anything to hurt her."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:42 am
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

Zane smiled but then his face grew serious, "I'm going to make this clear, my heart belongs to Kagami... I would never do anything to hurt her."
i see. no my heart belongs to both of you guys kagami said. kanda and zane i love you both very much she smilied.  

Xmisao_miyukiX

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:52 am
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox
deathsand555
misaolovesnaruto16rox

i see. no my heart belongs to both of you guys kagami said. kanda and zane i love you both very much she smilied.
Zane to his sword out, "My blade and heart are at your command."  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games