Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:21 pm
Adaline chuckled now, out of true humor and not an act. "Oh yes, it's quite a mean creature, and when it gets here I'd rather not play chicken with it." Adaline made a mental note to keep on Light's good side. "So who's making the decision to go or not?"

(sorry... I'm just debating what to do ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:33 pm
Kazumi looked from one person to the other. Erin and Blake had stepped away, the rest of them having no clue where they went in such a hurry. She wasn't a leader, but she might have to try to be. "I guess I am." She said, looking back at them to see if anyone didn't agree or wanted to step up to the plate. "And.." She let out a sigh. People seemed to trust her, Light apparently did, and she didn't know whether it was out of her own skepticism or the fact that her mind was unreadable, but she decided that she should give her a chance. "Fine. Whatever, we'll go." She said. "So where is this place?" She asked, still watching her closely.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:56 pm
"It's not a day's travel from here, to the north. There's a small cabin where I've hidden before. It's well stocked, and should be able to keep all of us fed for some time," Adaline explained patiently. The cabin she spoke of was real. She turned to the north, offering to lead the way. All she needed was to lure the group into sleep, and then their minds would be completely hers for the toying with.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:19 pm
((So sorry, forgot to reply..))
Kazumi nodded. "Uh-huh.." She said, eyeing her a bit carefully. She proceed to nod. "Okay, lead the way." She said. She looked back at the flock and gave a shrug. She wasn't sure how the flock did it, but the Erasers were a different story, most likely.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:23 pm
Adaline smiled as she turned around and ventured off into the woods, walking north. She kept a relaxed pace, and listened carefully for footsteps behind her, as well as for threatening or mistrusting thoughts. "It will only take about two hours on foot, unless you want to risk flying," Adaline turned over her shoulder and shouted. Flying offered many more oppertunities to play mind games with these fugitives of the scientists.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:38 pm
Kazumi nodded cautiously, moving close towards her. She looked behind her and glanced at Tomoyo. 'Make sure if anything happens to any of us someone gets out okay.' She thought, nodding a bit in the direction they were going. She was paranoid, but felt as if she was being a little too paranoid. Maybe she was, but being a mutant, paranoia was on the list of things that you need to not get killed.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:10 pm
Light gave a friendly smile as he moved closer to Kazumi. As a spy he would have to take a beating, but it didn't matter. The act that he was putting on was getting tedious to carry on much longer between the loud leader and the hotheaded twins; it made him surprised he had carried it on thus far. He looked towards Adaline and wished that she would make it quick.
"Kazumi, maybe it would be best to speed things up a bit. I say we take to the sky?" He asked as his wings gently rustled in the back of his jacket that had been on since the time he met them. It seemed to be an article of fashion for all the bird-kids.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Apparently treating the kids out to eat was longer an option. Once the older girl which seemed like the leader to him blanked out, he couldn't help but put his wallet back and act like nothing happened. He pretended like nothing around him was happening and he was in the lab working on something. But at last, his days in the lab were done. If he went back would he still be allowed in? He thought about that quietly mussing in his own world where everything went right for him.
By the time he came back there was another girl. Yet how many people had to make their presence here? He felt at an absolute lost. Then the new girl mentioned something about flying. Might it be? Yes, it was. Light proved to him that he was right about a hidden hunch that these kids were much more than a gang in the forest. He couldn't help himself but go over to Light -They must've forgotten that he was there.- and stroked the part where his wings met the jacket. Coy knew lots of kids wore jackets but he would've never thought about them having wings. And the words of telepaths were flung around. Of course, these were kids from the lab that were experimented one. "Brilliant..." He muttered as he rubbed his thumb and middle digit together as if therre was some fine dust in it. How come he never noticed it. One of their souls must've been worth much more. Much more than a normal human's.
(( Back from Minnesota and Florida. ~( o 3o)~ ))

Macbett

Quotable Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:10 pm
Username: KaiKashi Shion
Character Name: Kimberly (Kim)
Species: Avian/Human recombinant
Personality: Kim tends to be a sadist, and sarcastic when she wants. Her mental age is younger than her and she likes to play with her captured experiments.
Appearance: Look here.
History: Kim was born as an experiment that was meant to be discarded but unfortunately wasn't. They took her away as they have done many times before with many experiments. She was tested on, and she was trained, and she has been trained well so that she had joined the elite ranks. Physical therapy and what was her 'occupational therapy' taught her that her limits were, in fact, limited, and she used that to her advantage.
It was hard to control her, but it was possible, and now that she's recently gotten her powers under control, she's able to go after the mutants.
Powers: She is able to manipulate wind, which can blow people back, push people forward, or lift them up unless, of course, interfered with by wing or anything else.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:19 pm
Kazumi glared at Light for the slightest bit until the man-Coy, wasn't it. Anyway, the man went to feel his back where his wings were, and stopped dead- She had forgotten, Coy didn't know about the fact that most of them were mutants. It had stopped her before she could manage to reply to him. "Not all of our.. People are exactly airborne.." She said, looking a bit disgruntled by the two. She turned around to continue following Adaline. Little did she forget that rule one of forest survival was that you never went with the stranger offering you anything- candy, a place to stay...  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:32 pm
Light as well froze when Coy touched the wings that had just shifted as a habit of the wind or discomfort, much like when you would play with your hands when a conversation took a turn towards being awkward. He looked back at him. The fact that Coy was there totally went above the blond's head and presumably over the tall trees. He stood there, not sure what to say or do. "I.. Suppose.." He said, taking a step in the opposite direction. In a time like then, he was not aware of what he should do. "Anyway.. You're right.." He said, nodding to Kazumi. "Not all of us are airborne, but some of us have more muscle strength to carry bigger people." He said, shrugging. Light wasn't a body-builder, but he knew that being genetically modified, he could lift him. Anything that would help Adaline would be needed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:19 pm
(( okkay sorry for the major delay, where should I start off again? ))  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:22 pm
((Well, I guess Hannah should find her way out. I have a new character so maybe you can play with her.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:07 pm
( they should be locked in cages next to each other )
updated picture of hannah
Hannah woke up with her head aching and she opened her eyes, peeking throw black bars and she growled. How much sleeping stuff could they give her? She groaned and picked up her head, hitting it against the roof of the cage they placed her in. For crying out loud! I am back here again? They gave me the same crate...I can tell by my blue thread knotted around a top bar, Hannah glanced around seeing if she was alone and she tried stretching her back out as much as possible.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:22 pm
((Actually she's a baddy))
Kimberly watched as Hannah stirred and eventually woke, which made her smile the slightest bit. It was a matter of time before she came to. It had been a while since they had knocked her out, Jason and Vamp; it either meant that they were as competent as they appeared or this girl clearly knew how to sleep. She walked over to her cage and tilted her head, looking down at the figure. Avians were typical, but she could always be something else.

Kazumi looked back at Light and then to the others. That man sent her bad vibes, mostly without his knowing. He was an outsider, and now he knew their secrets. Could they kill him? Was that something she was allowed to do? Was it even possible, she wondered. This man could be normal, but he picked up on them being mutants, and his reaction to the wings was less than startled. Light had said something about carrying him, and she looked forward where Adaline was. "I guess you're right." She said. "We'll fly there." She continued, trying to speak loud enough for Adaline to hear.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff