Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:02 pm
I know. wink -follows Kits out, smiling when she sees Velcore- Velcore! biggrin -squats down and pats her knees for him to come-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:12 pm
*blushes brightly as Rod looks her over, unable to keep from grinning at the expression on his face* I'm glad you're enjoying it, Rod. wink redface Thank you.

*tilts his head to the side as he watches Rod's reaction, then sees dame* Dame! I did not know you would be here too! *slides down from the stool and goes up to her, nuzzling her*

*grins wider when she hears Velcore's voice* I'm glad you made it, Velcore.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:16 pm
-sniggers darkly at Rod and Kits and then focuses on Velcore- Hello, wonderful dragon! -pets him underneath his chin- Yes, I am here! Kits asked me to do the photo shoot with her. xd How are you, Velcore? ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:17 pm
redface *keeps whispering in her ear* Seriously, how the hell can I NOT enjoy that outfit? *tries not to stare down her clevage* So...*studders* Uh *ahem* where would you like to take the next set of photos? sweatdrop sweatdrop *tries not to stare at her neck either*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:22 pm
*looks around to see that the lounge is empty except for a few employees on breaks* How about right here? It's pretty empty right now.

Oh, photos. Right. That is why I am here. *nods* And to walk Kits home tonight if she is here late. *nods again* I am good. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:27 pm
Alright, Gorgeous. *pecks her cheek then walks over to get the camera*

*sees dame and Velcore and takes a picture of them*

*they use the lounge to finish the photo shoot. Taking lots more pictures*

*can't help but keep staring at Kits, rather with naked eye or through the lense*

*offers to walk Kits home when its over with since reason kept her out so long* xd blaugh

*walks with Velcore and Kits and then says goodnight*

(I'm out. Night all. biggrin )  

rodenrock

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:37 pm
((To add on to Rod's xd ))

-Kits, dame, and the dragons take many more photos, some of them being slightly more risque than the previous set. twisted Kits and dame fawn over Velcore in several of the photos and each girl takes at least three photos with just Velcore. Each girl and pet gets their own portrait and dame gently begs Rod to take a few so she can send them to her boyfriend while Kits watches on giggling. Rod reluctantly acquiesces, preferring rather to take pictures of Kits but humors dame anyway. dame does a few various sultry poses and then some silly ones. The girls and dragons end the shoot with a huge group shot with the girls on either side of Velcore hugging him while also hugging the two smaller dragons and each other. xd Smok, Mwee, and Velcore were very unhappy about being smooshed together, but thankfully, Rod got the shot anyway. xd -

-dame made Rod get infront of the camera again and took some very awkward photos of Rod sweating and blushing until he relaxed enough to take decent photos of him and Kits. She also got some candid ones. xd -

-... ninja And cute ones of them kissing. whee 4laugh Afterwards, dame went her separate way from Kits, Rod and the dragons and retired to her MW room while Rod walked Kits home. whee -

(( ninja /end godmod everyone. xd wink I don't feel sorry, I'm pretty sure everyone involved will like the godding. lol ))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:57 am
{{Guess so much for the group photo shoot...}}

Amy came into AS with Thistle and a bag thrown over her shoulders. She also had the cat carrier and walked into the pet area with it. She dropped the kittens off, instructing the employees to no longer give them bottles, just dry food, and then went into the office. Jessi said hi to her, but Amy didn't respond. She simply walked into the office and shut the door. Haley had texted her last night to let her know that Kits and Dame were having a photo shoot with Rod. She could have come last night, too. She would have put aside the plans she had for a photo shoot to help Kits. Kits had said she wanted Amy there. Amy should have known better.

She turned on the computer, waited for it to come up, and then started to design posters to hang around AS to advertise her and Kits' outfit design services, though she really wasn't feeling it today. Just thinking about it did not bring the same joy it had just this weekend, which sucked because she had been really excited about it.

Finally, after a half an hour of getting nowhere, Amy texted Karrie with frustrated tears in her eyes.

Amy's text to Karrie
Karrie, if you're free at all today, can you please come to AS? I need to talk. I'm just... I'm really upset and I need you here, please.

She put her phone down on the desk, cradled her head on the desk, and sighed. Maybe if she went back to just not really caring about having a friend, she wouldn't get hurt so much. Maybe if she stopped caring so much if Kits hung out with her or not, she wouldn't be upset so often.

Thistle looked up at Amy from her place on the floor beside her chair. She squeaked softly in concern and tentatively reached up a leg to tap at the side of the chair she could reach. When Amy didn't respond, Thistle squeaked softly again, even more concerned now. Then, she squeezed herself between the desk and the chair and laid on Amy's feet under the desk.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:08 am
Cuwen
{{Well, see ya later Psy... oops. I mean Franco. wink }}

((Ehh! What a matta' wit you!? mad Naamio is Franco, ain't no ways that zitellona coulds pass off as somethin as goods as Franco talk2hand It take more than da sharp tongue of some washed up zitellona to pulls off dis perfection User Image Boda-Bing! Psy.... dat's a good ones. rolleyes But I sees how yous is. User Image Yous ladies always tries to play games at firsts, it's only naturals though. User Image))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:23 am
{{lol. Well I do apologize if you're not Psy. You seem very similar to her, but maybe you're just making OoC comments like your character, who is her brother, who would naturally be like her, then. I still think of OoC comments as the RPer saying them, not the character. I know that some around here, though, are comments from the character themselves. I'm still getting used to that. So around here... maybe they should be called ICORPC... (In Character Out of Story Comments)... lol!! That'd be 'fun'... I wouldn't even be able to remember the abbreviation. But yes, I do apologize for the confusion if you are indeed not Psyzapp. You seem veeeery similar to her, but naturally her brother would.}}  

Jessi_Deramis

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:25 am
{{I still hold out the invitation, though, for coming to AS. Just b/c you've heard stories doesn't mean you know what it's like. But maybe you're too nervous to wander too far away from the estate. wink Yes, that was a poorly-masked challenge. lol. And my OoC comments are almost never my character making them. It's just me, the RPer. I don't really know how to make OoC's as my character...}}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:41 am
((User Image Stories? I ain't hears nothin. Franco, he just gots a busy life capire? Yous think I's nervoso? Franco, nervoso? Ehh, Franco he never get performance anxiety User Image Yous might sees me more when yous get the bikinis back outs and abouts. Right nows I's gots more business to attends too, and that's all yous needs to knows. As for in or outs of Character, I ams who I ams and that's all Naamio cans be. cool And I's assure yous that zitellona ain't me User Image ))  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:47 am
{{You know, I usually try to stay out of this whole "Amy getting upset over something Kits did" thing, but...}}
Kits Rose
*walks into Aqua Springs. She pauses to say hello to Haley and went into the office, dropping off the bundle of clothes she'd brought with her. Taking her phone out, she re-read the text from Amy. She and Karrie were busy tonight, but they'd see if Velcore wanted to join her there when he came home. Kits was disappointed, but knew it was short notice.*
{{In other words, Kits did inform Amy about it, at least as far as the roleplay is concerned}}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:54 am
{{I just realized that I'm making OoC comments from my mule. lol. You've probably figured it out by now, but just to be clear, this is Cuwen's mule. And when I said stories, I was referring to what you said this weekend about 'you knew what went on here' or something like that. lol. So I assumed you heard stories about it then, since you've never been here.

Well, if you do come in during that time, I look forward to seeing you! smile }}

{{And Tes, I saw that post, but I'm honestly at a loss as to what to do in that area. I didn't know this photo shoot was going to go on last night, and if I'm being true to Amy's character, she would have dropped whatever plans she had with Karrie so they could both be there to support Kits and do the photo shoot with her. Amy had promised Kits she'd be there. So, saying Amy was too busy to do the photo shoot doesn't really make sense for my character. She'd be upset when she got in the next morning. So I'm at a loss as to what to do b/c either way I go, it doesn't match up to my character. Suggestions would be appreciated.}}  

Jessi_Deramis

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games