Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:23 am
Ergo War
Desin Slight
God dammit, give me some suggestions here guys. I've way too many slots and a crap load of chakra elements, and I have no idea what to learn.

All these jutsu just seem so...situational y'know?

How come you have so many elements? =o

Attributes cool . Of course I'm limited by 8 slots permanently for two of those elements, but that's still quite a lot.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:01 am
Desin Slight
Ergo War
Desin Slight
God dammit, give me some suggestions here guys. I've way too many slots and a crap load of chakra elements, and I have no idea what to learn.

Attributes cool . Of course I'm limited by 8 slots permanently for two of those elements, but that's still quite a lot.
well nicely done my friend! When this issue is resolved we shall train!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:33 am
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
Ergo War
Desin Slight

Of course I've done nicely. cool

I figure with some shenanigans with custom jutsu, I can get some Raiton too, and THEN the real fun starts...right after the shitload of training posts I'll be forced to go through with. ;__; Oh and I have actually read what's happening in the Kage's Office thread, can't make s**t of what's going on. Mind filling me in?  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:53 am
Desin Slight
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
Ergo War
Desin Slight

Of course I've done nicely. cool

I figure with some shenanigans with custom jutsu, I can get some Raiton too, and THEN the real fun starts...right after the shitload of training posts I'll be forced to go through with. ;__; Oh and I have actually read what's happening in the Kage's Office thread, can't make s**t of what's going on. Mind filling me in?
Akane went crazy, i made an iron sand barrier throughout the building, Bast blew up the building, i was outside floating on a iron sand cloud, one puppet is destroyed, and akane used shadow clone. San looking for others  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:29 am
Yo-ko

Hmmm, cool. Part of Akane's Char-arc?  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:37 am
Desin Slight
Yo-ko

Im guessing so. I actually dont know much  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:41 am
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
Yo-ko

Oh so he's just ******** around, typical insane puppetmaster stuff. Sweet. cool

I noticed you got your ferrofluid thing accepted somehow, nice.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:45 am
Desin Slight
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
Yo-ko

oh yes! Twas quite the nice present i had. Boss (AandOE) said that if it was already magnetic, and at the level i am at now (from another custom and being a bloodline subclass) that i would be able to manipulate it anyways as long as i bought it from takumi. Im pretty stoked about it  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:16 am
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
Yo-ko

oh yes! Twas quite the nice present i had. Boss (AandOE) said that if it was already magnetic, and at the level i am at now (from another custom and being a bloodline subclass) that i would be able to manipulate it anyways as long as i bought it from takumi. Im pretty stoked about it

About that...really what's the point of advancing any further on iron sand manipulation after the basic s**t? I don't really see there being much else, I mean...you can control a freaking sea's worth of iron sand and ferrofluid, which is cool and all but what else is there to perfect after controlling it? .____. Can you like, make the iron sand move faster or something?

Oh and ******** training Fuuton and Katon right now, I'm just gonna wait on you for whatever epic mission you have in store for me. My Suiton and Doton are just fine. cool I'll be waiting at the Dojo!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 am
Desin Slight
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
Yo-ko

About that...really what's the point of advancing any further on iron sand manipulation after the basic s**t? I don't really see there being much else, I mean...you can control a freaking sea's worth of iron sand and ferrofluid, which is cool and all but what else is there to perfect after controlling it? .____. Can you like, make the iron sand move faster or something?

Oh and ******** training Fuuton and Katon right now, I'm just gonna wait on you for whatever epic mission you have in store for me. My Suiton and Doton are just fine. cool I'll be waiting at the Dojo!
well you start getting creative with how you do it. Such as making illusions, buildings, weapons, and any other assorted stuff. Just gotta get creative. You'll see how i do it? And yeah, my iron sand moves fast as s**t XD that one custom technique was actually to cut down on chakra cost of my bloodline technique, which is nice.

once this fiasco is taken care of, i shall see you in the dojo  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:19 am
hold it yo... before you go prancing off to do more training... san and lucas need to have a sit down. cuz imagine what it will be like with fuzzy. just imagine.. oh and mirage... but cmon. fuzzy. the talking snake.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:51 am
dreadno
hold it yo... before you go prancing off to do more training... san and lucas need to have a sit down. cuz imagine what it will be like with fuzzy. just imagine.. oh and mirage... but cmon. fuzzy. the talking snake.
ah true. and i think Bast needs San as the ambassador too. Good think i can have clones and millenius walking around everywhere. Cause its harder not being a ninja...  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:36 am
Damn, if only there was a hammer style in bukijutsu. I would have all the possibilities. All of them.

By the way, we're not gonna be training Yoko, we're going on some missions. The sooner I rank up the faster this shitload of training will be. And after that, shenanigans. Till the end of time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:21 am
Desin Slight
Damn, if only there was a hammer style in bukijutsu. I would have all the possibilities. All of them.

By the way, we're not gonna be training Yoko, we're going on some missions. The sooner I rank up the faster this shitload of training will be. And after that, shenanigans. Till the end of time.
sounds good to me  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:58 am
I HAVE RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!! it may be with dial up crying but I'm back!!!  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games