Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:48 pm
Made something better, he kept it for himself.
I'm not that stupid, I just need a lot of help-
To understand how stupid you really are.
Down at the bottom of the ocean, I lay down;
Nobody's coming; just continue to drown.
And no one here could ever stop my ruin now.
And I know I've got a lot to fear; you'll get me out...
Oh, God, just get me out of here.

User Image

α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωfıfтн чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti was trying very hard not to look away from the window, but it was difficult when Ceri was rambling on about her 'wicked stepmother'. She wasn't sure if the other girl was trying to be humorous, just whining, or actually serious, and regardless of what the answer was, she wasn't feeling terribly sympathetic at the moment. Oh, she had an overly critical mother- join the club, she thought sarcastically. At least she only got lectured on French and piano, not on being too smart or too stupid or too tall or too meek or too- she cut herself off before she really got going, even if it was only in her head. "Your stepmother sounds like an idiot, then," she said coldly, and then found she couldn't stop herself. "French and piano aren't going to help you if you fail your exams." It wasn't like Hufflepuffs were renowned for their intellect, anyways... Anti was aware that she was being cruel for the sake of making herself feel better, but it seemed to work for every other member of her family, so why not? She was fairly sure Ceri was pureblooded, but as far as she knew the Davies were not a Slytherin-only line; the woman could be a muggle and really have no basic concept of their world. It wasn't like she cared, either way. They were both happy to be back in school. Fine. Whatever. She could have mentioned how she, too, had been forced to study language likes French and Latin- which she had enjoyed for what they were worth- and that she did, in fact play piano. But as far as Anti was concerned, that was none of the other girl's business. She'd been raised to make the necessary small talk, not discuss family matters with near strangers.

OOC:
SummerIsles

Nobody's daughter, she never was, she never will-
Be beholden to anyone she cannot kill!
You don't understand how damaged we really are.
You don't understand how evil we really are.
And I will dig my own grave, yeah...
I'm misbegotten; I am the last one you save here.
Of course I'll sleep forever and forever;
Anesthetize all your horrors away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:41 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

During the train ride, Vannah hushed her friend with a delicate finger over her lips, and dealt out a few cards hoping to distract Rhys with a simple game. It didn't seem to help, so the game hadn't lasted long. Most of her attention perused on the thought of merpeople songs and the different colors of their scales reflecting against the shiny surface of the black lake. One day, she would meet them. One day. But until then, it was almost time to reach the castle. Savannah excused herself momentarily to change into a fitted white blouse with the top few buttons left undone and paired with a loose emerald tie hung around her neck. Squeezing into tattered fishnet stockings, she slipped on a gray mini skirt and left her blouse untucked. Then strapped her combat shoes back over her feet and hooked and clasped the last bits of her jewelry together. Quickly, she touched up the intensity of her eyeliner and lipstick, then slipped on her school robes to hide just how short her skirt really was. Before she knew it she was already filing in line behind Rhys as they departed the train. For half a second, she had to wonder if her appearance had startled him, he couldn't seem to say anything when she arrived in the compartment and he stumbled and mumbled about how the train arrived. But she couldn't be sure if it was because of her, or if his anxiety still hadn't waned from earlier.

Houdini was safe in his carrier and every once in a while, a little bark escaped from the French Bulldog hidden in the mesh carry-on. Busied fingers shuffled a deck of playing cards neatly into place. At Rhys' sudden speech, she had to blink owlishly and pause to make sure she'd even heard him in the first place. ”Hm?” Vannah pursed her dark red lips together, ”Oh...It has been too long,” she mused thoughtfully with a ghost of a smile hovering over her lips. Inching higher above the crowd, aided easily by the extra inch added by her boots, she scanned the students for blue and bronze under a dark cloud. A storm is always brewing over Liam, she had noticed. But still, he was no where to be seen. Just then, Gid cleared his throat, effectively capturing her attention and she turned to face him with an evanescent smile and clouded blue eyes. ”Hullo,” she said with a small wave, and bit down to leash in the passive aggressive tongue threatening to strike. ”I'll leave you two mates to catch up then,” Vannah flashed a teasing wink to Rhys before she wandered up the path to try and catch a carriage with someone. Hopefully with Liam, but anyone would do, really.

[OOC: Open for interaction, kupo!]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: mini skirt, tattered fishnets 】 【STATS:: Thirteen, 5'5", 119lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Diamond Wales
Miss GryffindorK
Porcelaine Ivory

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:12 pm
We both pull the tricks out of our sleeves...
But I'll believe in anything,
And you'll believe in anything.
If I could take the fire out from the water-
I'd share a life and you'd share a life.
I'd take you where nobody knows you,
And nobody gives a damn.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ˢᶤˣᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵛᶤᶜᵉ ᶜᵃᵖᵗᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander nodded, again distractedly, and grabbed her hand, determinedly cutting through the crowd, and glaring darkly at any of the younger years that dared get in his way. At least he still had a height advantage over them, anyways. He was utterly silent when they reached the carriages, mutely helping Wendy up first before climbing in himself, and appeared to be dealing with some sort of internal power struggle for a few long moments before he spoke. "I know I wasn't able to visit you much over the summer," he said bluntly. "There was- Father wanted a low profile...," he trailed off and looked away in frustration before exhaling sharply. "There was an incident at home, and I was barely allowed out afterwards." He was fighting the urge to tell her everything and losing. This was ridiculous. He was betraying his family by even mentioning it. It was none of Wendy's business- she wasn't his wife yet. She was still technically an Avery, whether they were out for her blood now or not.

OOC:
mc2

And I could take another hit for you-
And I could take away your trips from you!
And I could take away the salt from your eyes-
And take away the spitting salt in you!
And I could give you my apologies...
By handing over my neologies...
And I could take away the shaking knees.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ The sound of my heart ♫
♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on and ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ You make me feel good ♫
♪ Come on to me come on to me now ♫

--------ѕ ι х т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ qυιddιтcн capтaιn

Rider giggled when Pru said they'd been doing their hair and makeup. She could hardly imagine herself doing that, except when she was getting ready for a dance or a party or something. She was too much... well, she liked dirty more than primp and proper. Glancing in the direction that Pru was looking, Rider said, "We probably should before they all fill up and we have to split."

♪ No silver or no gold ♫
♪ Could dress me up so good ♫
♪ You're the glitter in the darkness of my world ♫
♪ Just tell me what to do ♫
♪ I'll fall right into you ♫
♪ Going under cast a spell just say the word ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:02 pm

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
fιfтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
ρяєfє¢т

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

The girl shrugged in response to Antigone's antagonistic response. She seemed like she was trying to make Ceri not want to talk to her, but that only made Ceri want to talk to her more. "Yeah, she is. She believes that I don't need my grades because I just need to marry a rich boy and be a cultured wife. I don't. I want to be a Magizoologist... or a Herbologist. And frankly, I don't even know if I like boys that much..." She paused. Had she really just blurted out something it took her a while to admit to her best friend. "I mean, like..." She blushed a little and scratched the back of her head, growing flustered. "It's nothing like that," she said, stammering a little.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Seeker │ Fifth Year │ Prefect

Layton stepped out onto the platform, one of the last due to starting his prefect duties a bit early and helping some younger students along. He had to say, he could get used to this. It felt nice. It also felt nice knowing that his girlfriend had been made prefect too--that way they could both take advantage of the prefect baths to snog. Nothing more than that, though. He didn't even want to know what other prefects might have done in there in the past.. He just hoped they cleaned up. Even with one eye, Layton was able to immediately spot his girlfriend, thanks in part to her distinguished, womanly look and because he had increased in height just a little over the summer.

Rushing forward to catch up with her, he placed his hand on her shoulder and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek in greeting. "It's me, don't worry," he remarked immediately afterward, just in case she was feeling a bit hostile. He didn't think she would've swung around and decked him square in the jaw, but you could never be too careful.

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

♥ Selina Grey ♥

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Seventh Year │ Chaser │ Prefect & Head Boy

Dylan shook his head as Benjamin asked what they did on the train. Man, he wished they just sat in silence and did nothing. While yes, it would've been awkward, it would've been much easier than what he actually had to do. Lecturing all the other prefects on what their duties entailed wasn't as hard as he thought it was gonna be, though. He basically just repeated off what was most likely written in their letter, and added a few small details here and there. "Nah, I wish. We have to get up and give some speech to all the other prefects about what they have to do and what their duties are, as if they don't already know. It's just as boring as sitting in silence would be, if not more so," he confessed.

Walking and weaving through the crowd of underclassmen was both easy and hard at the same time. Now that he was a seventh year, he was taller than mostly everyone who wasn't in his year, except for a few giants who must've been close to six feet tall already. The hard part was watching out for the very short and energetic first years (and sometimes even second years) who could trip you up in a heartbeat. They eventually found an empty carriage and climbed into it, loosening up and resting against the door. "Y'know, I can't believe this is it. Our final year. I know this might sound stupid and cheesy, but it really does feel like just yesterday I was sorted into Ravenclaw and trying to figure out those damn stairs. Any idea what you're going to do after this?"

RedEagleEye007

OOC:

━━━━━━

Emily Vanadeth ❤

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:17 am
「Nicole Lyra "Nike" Lovette」

Second YearPurebloodSlytherinSecond-born

User Image

Living in a city of sleepless people who all know the limits
                                          And won't go too far outside the lines 'cause they're out of their minds.
                                          I wanna get out and build my own home
                                          On a street where reality is not much different from dreams I've had

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Nike, ignoring Cy's teasing tone, answered, "I got invited to my classmate's summer party. It was really nice, got a talk with my classmates with a nice weather. They looked great and lovely, if I were to be honest" It would sound in a contradiction since she knew that her family-- the pureblood half, at least-- weren't really sociable with the wizarding community. Their grandfather no longer mingled with people much since, as far as she could recall, he said that there was no hope for a community filled with the reckless generations of half-bloods and muggleborns. Such a letdown.

She was going to answer Cy's question regarding Ghost and Ghouls Studies when the train finally stopped and opened its way to the Hogsmeade Station. She had made her way to the station with her housemate, leaving Avian and Sera behind. Anyway, as he asked her if she was taking that class next year, she finally answered as if stating the obvious, "As for the question? Yes, I'll be taking it. Obviously. Avian already told me so about the time of class, he was complaining about it though. But then, I know he hated Ghouls a whole lot. I'll be taking it nevertheless," She waved her free hand (since she was still holding her cat Micah with her other hand) as if the fact about the temporal matter of that class was nothing for her. It wasn't because she wanted to understand ghosts and all, it was solely because she like spooky things and she like to read horror stories and mystery stories.

Her eyebrows creased with a frown when Cy told her his summer was being stuck in his bedroom, which she saw it as really boring. He turned out to have strict parents? Welcome to the club, Nike thought. Well, except in her case it was the grandparents and a father case, while Avian would think it was both the grandparents and parents sometimes. Well sure, their mom could be snobbish but she wasn't like their grandmother Phyllis. Good Lord, Grandma Phyliis was a total pain like her old husband, they're equally terrible grandparents. So, no wonder Uncle Thackery ditched his potential heir rights and left the manor. "Snotty parents, I assume? That was quite sad. Father didn't allow Avian to go out of the manor, either. Don't ask me why though, because I have no idea" The last line was actually a total lie, because Nike knew why. Because obviously, she lived with them and she saw some symptoms of Avian's getting-tired-of-your-rubbish attitude towards their father, which made Nike abit worried somehow. Yes, she did was annoyed with his doting attitude and the fact that they were bickering sometimes but Avian's actions nowadays were making her concerned. Can't blame him, though.

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

It's not that I won't remember where I'm from,
                                          I just don't wanna be here no more, it's not enough
                                          I'm gonna go where the rest of the dreamers go,
                                          We used to be half alive, now I'm alright

With : Cyrus Lillantine
Where : Hogwarts Express ---> Hogsmeade Station
Wearing : Uniform

Out.Of.Cases :

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:59 am
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
<5th Year>

Lola sensed Devonte's attention wavering for a moment, and followed his gaze to where Hamilton was already hassling some first year. It hardly surprised her and for the first year's sake she hoped that he did not end up in Slytherin. Not that there was anything wrong with Slytherin or their wasn't usually, but with Hamilton as prefect... It was almost as if the head of Slytherin was aiming to pick less and less pleasant prefects each year. However Vio got selected too, she heard, and Lola truly liked Vio. It seemed that Hamilton was chased off soon enough by an upperclassman and fellow prefect of his so the first year was saved and free to go to the journey to the Lake. She wished the first year the best before she glanced back to Devonte and followed him to a carriage and taking a seat inside.

Bringing up Layton, Lola wasn't surprised Devonte tensed at hearing about his psychopath of a brother, but his response surprised her. She took Devonte's hand and squeezed it gently, "Does he?" She bit her lip and looked down before looking back at Devonte, "I... I don't mean to pry but did something else happen between you and Layton? I'm serious about setting the whomping willow on him or making his life in herbology Hell if you want. I can do that, you know. Even full blooded nymphs aren't all rainbows and butterflies if you cross them wrong. We're related to veelas you know."

Time: 2032-2033
Looking: Pretty Clever

{OoC: }
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:57 am
User Image
xωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту xxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>

Time: 2032-2033
Dressed: with class
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Vander's determination when he grabbed her hand, surprised her. The glaring at the first year to make them part way, not so surprising. It was their rights as uperclassmen to be given a bit of respect. Them more so since not only were they of purer lines than most (even if certain family names have been recently dragged through the mud) but they were recognized as leaders within the school. Wendy had been named prefect and headed the music club, which she was quite a forgiving and beneficent leader considering some of the sort that came in, but even muggles sometimes were musically talented, look at Chopin or Mozart. Evander had been just named vice captain of the quidditch team, and unlike Seymour Ryans nomination it wasn't based on favorites. Everyone knew that Camila's best friend was that b***h Morven that Ryans was obviously dating considering he snogged her every chance he could. Disgusting, at least she and Vander talked sometimes.

Taking Evander's hand, Wendy climbed into the carriage and sat down beside him, smoothing her skirt and robes. Looking over to him she raised a brow as he spoke, nodding when Vander said he wasn't able to visit as much. She hadn't been entirely surprised of that. She was now living with a guardian who had distanced himself from his parents legacy and not so obviously doted on her and allowed her to do as she pleased most often, bless Robert and the fact he had never had his own kids, which was a bit of a shame considering he made a much lovelier father than her own father ever did. She was also living in a manor where it was well known a treasure trove of dark magical items and questionable objects such as certain masks were carted out by the ministry and a tomb of murdered house elves. At least the house elves weren't killed by the head of the Avery family who was now in prison. That was his father or grandfather who had had that idea. Such a shame too considering how large the manor was and upkeep was a nightmare of it. She had gotten quite good at household spells over the summer. Hopefully, when Evander moved into the manor (because everyone knew the Avery Manor was far superior to the Lillantine manor-it had two natural pools, gardens that went on for acres, and its own beach) he would bring a house elf or two with him.

As Evander continued it seemed that it wasn't her connections with the Averys and the manor that was the problem, there was something else. She narrowed her eyes in suspicion and said in a sharp hiss, "An incident? Vander..." She let out a sigh and folded her hands in her lap and looked at him seriously, "I... I know it isn't my business, not yet, but I'm graduating this year and you're turning seventeen... if something is wrong at home we could always move up the wedding. You could come stay with me. I mean everyone knows Robert is giving me the manor. David hates the place and Robert owns it now, but I'm the closest thing he's got to a child..."

She took Evander's hand and added, "Besides it might be for the best to do so anyways. Honestly it is a miracle that your father or mother didn't try to end the engagement already with everything that happened to the Averys. And even though I'm the sole Chaisty heir, no thanks to my father, that name is even more useless than my connection to the Averys. Better to get it over with before they end up finding someone 'better suited' for the Lillantine heir, yes?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Ambitious,
                                          With a touch of classic grace,
                                          You are definitely a good fit for this house...
                                          Slytherin!
                                          {OoC: }
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:10 am
User Image
                                                    Take all of your wasted honor
                                                    Every little past frustration
                                                    Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                    Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

ℱ𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph stopped his musings about his height and his impending role reversal of his father's medical condition when he heard Levi approach. He gave his friend a grin, wondering where he had disappeared to. He hadn't seen Will yet, and then there was Lionel who he could already see chatting with his sisters and one of their friends. He shrugged, figuring that his summer wasn't much to write home about. "It was summer, which means that my father was busy, which means I got a bad case of stir-crazy when I wasn't working on schoolwork over break. Minnie was over though, so it wasn't all that bad. It could have been much worse. How was yours?"

He didn't have very long to talk to Levi before Lori approached and he grinned at her and shrugged. "I kind of figured. If nothing else, I was going to wait around and see if you wanted to ride up to the castle." He looked around, thinking that maybe they should grab one before the carriages filled up. They tended to do that quickly enough, and he didn't want to be stuck trying to walk up to the castle. That would just suck.

Before he could really think to move toward a carriage, he noted that one of the Slytherins, Tristan, had approached. He blinked in surprise. Sure, he came from a primarily Slytherin family, but he didn't exactly know that many. He did play against Tristan though, and was surprised the guy even remembered his name. Then again, he did have the distinct displeasure of standing out in most crowds.
                                                    "Oh hey Tristan. I'm doing fine. My summer was eh, but that's about it."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, waiting on people now.
                                                    OOC:
                                                    Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                    And your faith is broken
                                                    Even as the eyes are closing
                                                    Do it with a heart wide open

Deviled Dregs

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:08 am
User Image
                                                This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                You're gonna hear my voice
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Vїcё Capтaїп || Gґуffїпdоя Cнa₴єя || Fїfтн Уёaя

════════════════════════

Joel grinned and walked with Mattie over to the clearer area. When she asked about OWLs though, he groaned and winced. He knew he had to take them, but he didn't relish the lines of questioning that Grayson had put him through. It was already ridiculous, seeing as Grayson had seen fit to make him study for basically everything he had taken course-wise. He wondered if his cousin had a cruel sense of humour, since he was certain that Grayson had done everything he could to make sure that he was ready. Which, Joel though with a roll of his eyes, included study sessions Grayson was going to work with him during. Sometimes he hated being related to a professor at school. "Actually more annoyed than anything. I think my cousin's determined to make sure I get O's or something during the exams. I'll just be happy if I pass them to be frank." He sighed, shoving his hands in his pockets, then glanced back toward Mattie. "What about you? Fourth year isn't that bad, but you get to have every professor start going to town on being ready for OWLs next year. That's gonna suck."

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Ugh, life is complicated...
                                                OOC: Sorry about skipping the train. I realized that we weren't going to get that much time on it and I just decided to skip to the station. Hope you didn't mind orz
                                                Scrum

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                Luck ain't even lucky
                                                Got to make your own breaks

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:40 pm
Made something better, he kept it for himself.
I'm not that stupid, I just need a lot of help-
To understand how stupid you really are.
Down at the bottom of the ocean, I lay down;
Nobody's coming; just continue to drown.
And no one here could ever stop my ruin now.
And I know I've got a lot to fear; you'll get me out...
Oh, God, just get me out of here.

User Image

α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωfıfтн чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti said nothing in reply to Ceri's frank response, and insisted to herself that no one wanted to marry a moron, either, so there was nothing wrong with her near obsession in regards to maintaining perfect grades. Truthfully she knew that what grades she got made little difference; Father and Mother certainly wouldn't care, and would probably be less than pleased when they saw some of the classes she was taking. She'd probably be reprimanded for concerning herself too much with academics when she should have been looking for a husband. That was a joke. Even if she had been remotely interested- the Ravenclaw abruptly tuned back into what the other girl was saying at the mention of 'I don't even know if I like boys that much'. Anti stared at her for a long few moments, mind turning rapidly like a series of gears behind her eyes. She had never heard anyone say anything like that aloud before; there was Vio and her girlfriend, of course, but that was different. Vio had nothing holding her back from doing whatever she wanted; she never had. Her cousin lived some sort of dream like life where no one had ever told her 'no', as far as Anti could tell. Sometimes she thought about how different the Slytherin's life would be if her parents hadn't died, and in those moments she wished they hadn't, because at least she'd have someone to commiserate with over how mutually horrible their lives were. Instead she had Vio, like some mocking reflection of what her life was probably like in an alternate timeline. "I'm sure it isn't," Anti muttered, and looked away again.

OOC:
SummerIsles

Nobody's daughter, she never was, she never will-
Be beholden to anyone she cannot kill!
You don't understand how damaged we really are.
You don't understand how evil we really are.
And I will dig my own grave, yeah...
I'm misbegotten; I am the last one you save here.
Of course I'll sleep forever and forever;
Anesthetize all your horrors away.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:26 pm
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ Ŧ๏ยгtђ אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

We'll be running down the street, yelling "Kiss my arse!"
I'm like yeah whatever, we're still living like that
When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups
Singing, here's to never growing up

When her question was turned back on her, Mattie shrugged and frowned a little. She was frightened of the exams, because she knew that academics weren't her strong suit. Kyla hadn't done too well on her exams and look where she was... working in an ice cream shoppe. Then again, Mattie didn't really want to work in an office job. She preferred something else. "Um, I don't know. If I, uh, don't do too well... I mean, I guess I don't really care. I'm thinking I might like... want to open my own shop? Or something like that." She frowned again. If he was going to be busy with studying, he'd had less time for her. And with Quidditch, she'd have even less time with him. That thought actually brought a tear to her eye. "So, I'm probably not going to get to see you a lot. Right? Cause of exams and Quidditch?" She chewed on her lip, the weird feelings churning inside her stomach. The tear in her eye rolled down her cheek, which confused her because she didn't know why she was crying. Looking up at Joel, she blinked at him.

We live like rock stars, dance on every bar
This is who we are, I don't think we'll ever change
They say "just grow up", but they don't know us
We don't give a -, and we're never gonna change

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Diamond Wales

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:29 pm

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
fιfтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
ρяєfє¢т

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Ceri blinked at the girl, her cheeks still fire engine red, then huffed a sigh. Looking out the window, she said, "It's not fun being confused about yourself like that. And really, the only person I know well enough to talk to about it is Eira. I love her as a friend, but she's too... analytical. You know?" She sighed again, then rested her hands in her lap. She didn't know what else to say. She'd basically talked herself into a corner and the less-than-helpful mood that Antigone was displaying didn't offer much in the way of conversational topics.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

The Forgotten Weasley

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games