Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Badgirl_fan1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:28 am
yea it is easter event came on it is easter and u get easter eggs  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:30 am
Hi, I'm 15, a girl, and you can call me Fairy Dancer, or Fairy, or Tori, I don't care which.  

Fairy Dancer

Elphie_defies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:15 pm
Hi i'm a 13 year old girl and my name is Crisa  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:34 pm
Hi, im a 15 yr. old girl, and call me brunette or brunette05 3nodding  

brunette05

[Eyes.Sewn.Shut]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:06 pm
hi, my name is meisora, and i don't care what you call me as long as it's not dirty, or hurtful. i'm 15 and looking for a guy wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:33 pm
Hello, my names Rain. The name says all.  

psycho freak_2

DevilsAdvocate6x3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:58 am
Hey all, I got this random pm asking if I wanted to join so I checked this guild out and was like, "Why not?" So I joined. For all of you who can't tell by my avatar, I'm a girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:17 pm
Hey guys (and gals). I'm echobunny and I've been fiddling around with gaia for about a week now. I joined up back in early December and proceeded to forget about the place. It was a hectic holiday season! I'm back and generally enjoying myself (with the exception of folks shouting "NOOB" at me as if I somehow forgot).
I hope to get to know some of you. Feel free to contact me. I'm 21+ so expect me to use full words instead of most internet shortcuts. biggrin  

echobunny

Transcontinental

Sparkly Hunter

8,775 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:08 pm
Maya, 13.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:54 pm
well ok ill introduce myself i hav benn here like 2 or 3 months and ppl call me Gabe or Gabo(i dont now why Gabo though) and id like the guild the bests of luck mrgreen  

Zef

Fluffy Trash

mamakitty86

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:55 pm
hey wat's up? my name is ashley although everyone called me kitty. i'm 20 years old. be 21 in july. i live in cali with my fiance and our 8 month yr old daughter. i'm pretty new to gaia. my friend got me into it. i like it. it's pretty cool. that's pretty much it for now. hit me up if you ever want to chat. i'm pretty much always here.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:18 am
Heya peeps! xd My name ish Sherry-Ann but mostly called Sasu-chan around these here parts whee I love to draw, play video games, chat, and nap ;] I'm 17 and I'm about to graduate in 2 months! 4laugh I'm sooooooo excited~~~~!!!!! I think I wanna cry...*sniffles* T.T and oh yeah...I've been on gaia for a year or so I think

7 Kid5 7

animefreelancer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:54 am
ok so like almost everyone else that I was able to see on here.....I'm new...yep thats me...the new guy.....I'm just a small *wait what...no your freakin 6'4 and am like 230pds* avearage *um wrong again...you know your kinda bulked up* 18yr old *?!?!?!?!? NO YOUR FREAKIN 20 NOW STOP LYING!!!*who has some of the best spelling you'll probably see on gaia*.......you are such a horrible lyer....YOU KNOW YOUR SPELLING ISN'T THAT GOOD!!!!!*and...um....I also have a good sense of humer*........well ok at least he got one thing right*so hey If you kinda like the way I work then give me a friends request*please don't make this fool have to do this again*.... I think i'll be on gaia for awile *ok I swear hes not THAT bad.......most of the times*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:33 pm
Hello there. I am Lorraine or [-Alluring Enchantress-]. I am 14 and i love gaia, i love it so much i named my black cat after "Co-Co kitty". xd I make so many friends on here. But on to other things. I love music, roleplaying, chatting, video games and intelligent people. Making friends on gaia is exciting since i have few in the real world. I am obbsessed with vampires, And things of a darker nature. But, i am usually a nice person. Just don't piss me off. >,,< I get along better with people who are older than me rather than my own age. Not sure why but, thats how it seems. Well that seems a sufficent introduction. 3nodding Till we meet again my friends-Alluring Enchantress  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Karma Sunseeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:19 am
hi, i was just invited to join ^_^  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games