Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:00 pm

{{ stressed DAMMIT TES! scream Now Inspector Gadget theme song is in my head!

And you will not have Ryzan hunting me down for frisking you!}}
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:01 pm

(( rofl ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:03 pm

{{*pounce-tackles Katana* How's the summer break feeling?!}}
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:06 pm

((*tackleglomps Icy* so far so good, picking up hours @ 2nd job.....working 2:30 - 6:30 today....so I'll be leaving here soon......dammit xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:06 pm

Icy Reign
{{And you will not have Ryzan hunting me down for frisking you!}}
{{Well, you'll just have to find some other excuse to make me empty my pockets then. Ryzan doesn't even know I have it ninja }}
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:08 pm

{{ rofl Yea, but you get to go in late and get off early to still do things before bed time! Good freaking deal! xd

So it is Ryzans! Awwwwwwwwwwww!!! Now that's a story I know that'll be good. The only problem will be getting you to spill it. stressed }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:12 pm

*Sayo and Leko reach the large iron door. Leko opens it with a crash. Leko Laughs to herself as they pull sedated Razz in and tosses him to the far wall. The door swings shut behind them. *
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:44 pm

*Takes her briefcase and goes into her office. Upon opening the door, she sees a piece of paper on the floor she didn't notice before. ninja She picks up the folded paper, opens it and reads it. It is a note from the Ghost of Lily.

Lil Brat
*Ghost slips in, carrying a note she made Lily pen for her. She slips the note under Psyzapp's office door and floats off.*

Psyzapp,
I had a good visit with your mother. She's a very strong lady.
It's possible she may have concluded I was your father, but
I think she enjoyed the visit. She seems to have seen the light
so hopefully your visit will go well.
Good luck
Ghost

Thrilled and grinning from ear to ear…this note confirms what her brother Vincenso had called her about the other day. xd Tucking the note into the breast pocket of her suit, she does the security measures, goes down the corridor and into her Chambers.

She goes in to her bedroom and changes into something more comfortable, heads into her kitchen to have some leftovers for lunch, makes a cup of hot tea and brings it into her private office in her quarters.

She puts a reminder on her iphone to let Officer Dougherty know about the contribution she has made to the Police Department in his name and that he alone will be the sole person to decide what it shall be used for.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:41 pm

*makes her way up from the "recreation" room all smiles and quite giddy*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:38 pm

*yawns and heads back down to her room stopping by to make sure the dear RAZZ was still strapped in properly and enjoying himself. she hangs a clown mask on the door facing inside the recreation room to keep him in line while she rests. She then puts a small clown doll in every corner of her room so that every angel is being watch. She charms them to come to life and stalk anyone who touches her dedicates without her permission! twisted *

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:12 pm

*Sayo closes the door behind Leko. The clown mask on the back of the door causes her to jump. While catching her breath she chuckles to herself.
she walks over and stands over Razz.* he looks to be very.. content. rolleyes
*she shrugs and finds a spot on the couch to keep an eye on him. even with all the noise of the "machines" she begins to dozed off *

((bye I will be back later))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:51 pm

*Walks into the MW and notes the place is empty.* Huh…that's odd. neutral *Checks his watch and notes the time. He shrugs and goes into Psyzapp's office, pulls the appropriate book, does the palm and retina scanners and watches the bookcase open. He makes his way down the stone stairs and into the stone corridor to Katana's room. He uses his key to get in and goes into her kitchen to get a glass of water. After drinking the entire thing down, he puts his glass into the dishwasher and looks around her place to see if she's in.

Not finding Katana, he goes into her bedroom, strips down to his boxers, carefully lays his uniform on the chair in her room and slips into her bed to get some much needed rest. The job has been a killer lately and not only is he hoping he will get some peace here, he's hoping to catch up a bit on his sleep.*

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Message to Psy and Kat
Change in plans. That Barney-haired wench has the boys & they're off on a hunt for funds & new identities. Already made the money pickup & now on the way for papers. Trying to cut them off before they leave Sion. IF YOU HEAR FROM THAT b***h STOP HER IN HER TRACKS & TELL HER SO HELP ME IF SHE MOVES I'LL RIP HER HEAD OFF! scream evil
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Walking into MW, she gets a text from Icy. Stopping to read it, she sighs and sends a reply.

Kat's text to Icy
Will do, haven't heard from Barney lately though. Will deliver msg if I do.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Heading behind the bar, she puts her phone on the bar and makes her usual, adding a little extra vodka to it. Dammit, how am I supposed to deliver messages when I don't hear from people? I can't text dame, her phone might be compromised. stressed

She takes her drink and heads to her usual seat.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games