Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2792 2793 2794 2795 2796 2797 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:55 pm

"Never been much for opera....ballet's okay. Used to be a family tradition to go see The Nutcracker every Christmas season. Just me and mom."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:57 pm

I'll just have to see what she's in the mood for. The Nutcracker. That sounds like fun…I like that one. wink

She gets in a day later than William and I do. So the first day we are there, we will be able to get settled and then we will meet her over at the Plaza to make sure she is situated and probably take her to Little Italy for dinner in the evening. 3nodding

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:02 pm

"Little Italy? Is that going to hold up to her expectations?" She begins to absently spin her phone on the bar while sipping her drink.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:12 pm

It will make her feel more comfortable. Believe me, we want her feeling as comfortable as possible. stare She'll hear people speaking Italian and be able to order something authentic. I know the perfect place and she'll let her guard down.

*Looks at the time.* Well, I better get some sleep. I have more packing to do tomorrow. *She finishes off her Manhattan and stands up.* Goodnight Katana.

She heads into her office, does the security measures and heads down into her Chambers. The dogs greet her as she enters and she stops to pet them both. She goes into the bedroom and the dogs follow closely behind her. They lay down on the floor on her side of the bed, she grins at them and goes into her huge closet to change out of her clothes. She slips into bed, pats the bed and tells the dogs to come up. They do and snuggle in next to her and she falls asleep.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:16 pm

"Night, Psy....see you tomorrow then." She looks at her phone, wondering what was going on over in Europe, and wondering if everyone is okay. She frowns at the phone and sips her drink.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:40 pm

((Brat & Icy haven't eaten in two days and every nerve ending in Brat's butt has gone to sleep from riding on a bike ~ gonk ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:44 pm

((*spirit-sends some sushi and tequila to Bratty* xd ))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:47 pm

((Thanks, we needed that ~ *Swallows the sushi whole and chases it quickly with the tequila.* xd ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:57 pm

Finishing off her drink, she gets up and goes behind the bar to wash her glass. After setting it next to the sink, she grabs her phone and heads downstairs. Once in her quarters, she heads to her bedroom and sees Showcase in bed, fast asleep. Huh, so much for those reflexes, babe....you must be tired.

She undresses and slips into bed, being careful not to wake him. Snuggling close, she drifts off to sleep.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Sayoami
*Sayo closes the door behind Leko. The clown mask on the back of the door causes her to jump. While catching her breath she chuckles to herself.
she walks over and stands over Razz.* he looks to be very.. content. rolleyes
*she shrugs and finds a spot on the couch to keep an eye on him. even with all the noise of the "machines" she begins to dozed off *

((bye I will be back later))

*Razz begins to wake from him passing out earlier in the day. He looks around to find they did put him in the rec room. Seeing the clowns that Leko put into place he knows he's going to have to be careful cause the last time he messed with Leko and Ayami he got hurt bad really bad but now he has his smell back and it will never be taking away again. He also see's Sayoami sleeping on the couch. She looks like an angel sleeping there.* I promise I wont do any thing as long as Sayo is here. *He says to himself. Then he trays to find a good spot to put his head left or right left or right to go to sleep.*

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:30 pm

((It's a good thing Bratty don't have a place here... spendy panties is safe. xd
Oh wait, Bratty is oldish so even her smexy panties would still be safe. ninja ))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Lil Brat
((It's a good thing Bratty don't have a place here... spendy panties is safe. xd
Oh wait, Bratty is oldish so even her smexy panties would still be safe. ninja ))

((LOL NO PANTIES ARE SAFE EVEN OLDS LADIES CAN BE HOT WHAT DO YOU THINK COUGARS ARE!!!!!!!!))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:40 pm

((Nnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ~ I is not that crazy Fertile Myrtle Mary Kay cougar teacher lady hassing kids with her students. Is oldish ~ 41 ~ but according to the chillins, that's ancient, fossilized and decrepit. And me panties is still safe. wink ))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:17 am

Lil Brat
((Nnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ~ I is not that crazy Fertile Myrtle Mary Kay cougar teacher lady hassing kids with her students. Is oldish ~ 41 ~ but according to the chillins, that's ancient, fossilized and decrepit. And me panties is still safe. wink ))

(( rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl ))

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:36 am

*wakes up feeling better this morning after fainting yesterday. gets all dolled up and heads up stairs to the bar, goes throught the security measures just for fun.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2792 2793 2794 2795 2796 2797 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games