Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Buick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:00 pm
Damien sits in the empty chair and stretches his legs out. "So, how you feelin Kaji?" he asked as he looked at Kaji. He noticed that he had some color back in his face and his eyes weren't as dull as they were when he and Yukora brought him back in. "You look a hell of a lot better than you did anyway," he added. He looked at the tray of food and the apple sitting on it. "Either of you gonna eat that apple?" he asked and without waiting for an answer, immediately grabbed it and took a bite out of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:25 pm
"Im feelings a lot better today, thanks for asking" Kaji laughed as Damien reached for the apple. At that moment he heard a faint voice in his head. He realized that it was Yukora sending him a "Brain call" ~Oh okay he replied. Still holding her hand, Kaji nodded at Yukora with a slight smile, to let her know that he got the message.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:34 pm
Yukora tried to warn Damien about the apple, but it was too late. "Oh well, a little dirt never hurt anyone...I hope" Yukora shrugged and heard Kaji's responce to her brain call before seeing him nod his head. ""'Oh okay'? what does that mean?' Does he mean that it's okay with him or he just doesn't wanna argue or that he doesn't know what to say or what ugh now I'm confused. Oh well, I'll ask him later' she told herself. Yukora looked down and realized she and Kaji were still holdiong hands. She looked over at him, smiled, and rubbed his hand gently. She looked over at Damien and said to both of them "so..any ideas what to do now?" "I'm still curious to find Taylor and ask him what the meaning of all this is, but I guess only time will tell."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:44 pm
Damien looks at Kaji and Yukora both smirking at him. He looked at the apple and back at them. "Umm... when did they start washing fruit with bleach?" he asked as he set the apple back on the tray and spit the bite he had in his mouth into a napkin. "I went past Kaji and Taylor's dorm. There were police and a cleaning crew there. I think the police grabbed the bomb fragments. And if Taylor is definately the one behind all this, he'll probably get some criminal charges pressed against him. Though, for some reason, I don't think we've seen the end of him," he said to both of them. "Kaji, you need to be extremely careful. It seems he's got control of your mind. I'm not sure if I can fix that, but if you want I can try. But it would be risky. I'm still not in complete control of my powers, though it seems that I can shift to and from demon form willingly, and it also seems that I have more powers when I'm in that form. It also seems that I can control them better," he said as he cracked his neck.  

Super Buick

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:57 pm
Kaji sighed and shook his head. "I've known Taylor for as long as i can remember, and he was a ******** genius back in Pre-k. Who knows how much his intellegence has evolved. I just cant believe he would do this to me..." He let out another sigh and a weak smile. "Thanks for the offer," he sighed. "But he would find another way around it." He replied to Damien. "He finds a way around everything..." The door clicked open again, the nurse came in and brought Kaji his medication. "Thanks" he said before he slipped the pills into his mouth and took a large swig or water. "You'll probably be let out of the infirmary soon, depending on what the doctor says. But if you have these problems again, please let us know, Deary" the nurse said as nicely as she could. "Will do, Ma'm" Kaji said with a nod. The nurse left the room and Kaji leaned on the hand that wasnt holding Yukora's. "So...?" he said changing the subject.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:13 pm
Yukora looked down and sighed. "On a lighter note, at least we know that Taylor has to be somewhere in the school. They don't let students out of the school until vacation time once school starts. I mean, unless he can teleport or something, then it kinda...doesn't matter." Yukora sighed. "I really should call my dad...but seriously, what am I gonna tell him? Maybe I should wait until tomorrow, that way I can tell him how class went. Okay good idea" she thought. Yukora looked at both Kaji, then Damien, and sighed again. "This whole week has been crazy. I went from being socially retarded and having one of the most boring lives in the world to being alone for basically the first time in my life, making 2 friends, getting a boyfriend, watching two of them turn into demons because my boyfriends dorm exploded, caused by my boyfriend's friend, and to top it all off I've missed like sooo much school and I've never ditched a day in my life." Yukora suddenly smiled and looked at both of them. "and for once, I actually know what it's like to have fun, I wouldn't change one thing about what's happened, except, well the whole changing into demons part, but everything turned out okay so it's okay." "Tsk tsk,.You're babbeling again" Yukora smiled and sat back, still holding Kaji's hand. "When Kaji gets let out of here, I say we go have some fun. Us and Alex and Zeph. Total blast" Yukora said, already imagining how much fun it would be in her mind.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:21 am
"We all could use a little fun, after the past few days," Damien said. "Just no demons." He shivered a bit when he said that last bit. "I hope they didn't catch that. This isn't the time or place to talk about my latest nightmare," he thought as he looked at the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:08 pm
Yukora nodded in agreement and looked down at her feet. "I wish Kaji could get out of this infirmary, I get depressed just being in here sometimes" she said out of the blue. She suddenly got up and walked to the door, opened it, and took in a whiff of fresh air. She let out a happy exhale and went back inside. She sat back down in her chair and held Kaji's hand once more, rubbing it gently with her thumb. She looked into his eyes and smiled.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:04 pm
Kaji sighed as he patted his knee to the beep of the IV moniter. "Yeah, me too" he laughed slightly, replying to Yukora. At that moment a nurse came in to take Kaji's temperature. "98. Your normal. The doctor wants to talk to you before you check out" Ms.Nurseperson said. Kaji nodded and thanked the woman. He noticed Yukora holding his hand again and smiled slightly as he leaned down and kissed her cheek gently. A tall man in a white over coat, and pink underclothes walked in the door. He said hello and shook Kaji's hand. Kaji glanced at his nametag. "Dr. Payne. How appropriate. he said to himself sarcastically. "I'm going to need you to remove your shirt, Mr"...He glanced at the clipboard on the cot.."Ookami" Kaji froze. "What if he sees my scars..?" he thought nervously to himself "Um, do i have to?" Kaji stuttered. "Yes, i need to check your heart beat and breathing" The Doctor responded. He shrugged at Yukora with a worried look in his eyes, then turned back to the doctor and sighed. He started to remove his shirt. As his shirt made its way up his body, it revealed his pale-ish skin, a tattoo approximately 3-4 inches below his bellybutton, and a whole load of scars on his chest, neck, stomach, arms, and back.. He closed his eyes waiting for the doctor's reply. Dr. Payne went silent for a minute, and bit his lip slightly. He took off his stethescope and put it in his ears and the end onto his chest carefully. Kaji flinched, as the cold metal made his scars sting, but he ignored it. "Breathe in and out deeply...." the doctor went on. "You may put your shirt back on now." Kaji followed the doctors orders. After that the Doctor started going on with a long lecture blah blah blah. He zoned out. "If you have these problems again come back as soon as possible..." Kaji nodded, shook his hand again and started walking out with the others. He was still nervous on what Yukora was going to say about his scarred body. He was hoping she wasnt going to say anything, but he knew better. "So what now" he said trying to change the subject before they could say anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:53 pm
When Kaji kissed Yukora, his lips felt warm, which was something she couldn't figure out. Suddenly, she saw the doctor and smiled up at the man as he shook Kaji's hand. When Kaji seemed hesitant about removing his shirt, she scanned her brain and tried to remember why he wouldn't want to, but she found out soon enough. She saw all the scars, and nearly fainted. "I knew it was bad, but...not this bad" she thought before feeling terrible that Kaji had gone through that. "If I wasn't feeling so bad, I might actually be able to sping a blush out of me when I think about how hot he looks" she thought, and before she knew it, she was blushing, but it disappeared when the sadness came back to her. Once his shirt was back on, she looked at him with sympathetic eyes, listened to the doctor, and stayed silent until they were out the door of the infirmary. On the way, she decided not to say anything about the scars. "He already told me the story, so there's no point in saying anything, it'll only make things worse" she told herself.

Once they were outside the infirmary, and Kaji asked his question, she pushed him back against the wall, somewhat playfully and somewhat because she lost her balance. She kissed Kaji deeply and passionately, but slowly and sweetly as well. It was the only way she knew how to say "I'm sorry, and I'm here for you" without using words, and she didn't need another way. When she pulled away, she rubbed his cheek gently with hers, and resumed the position she was in before. "Well it's getting kinda late, I'm kind hungry, anyone else hungry?" she asked to both Kaji and Damien.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:03 pm
Kaji felt his back gently hit the wall, and before he knew it, Yukora was there leaning into kiss him. When he felt her gently lips touch his, he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed back instinctivly. He held the kiss for as long as he could, until he felt her pull away. He smiled as a small streak of blush ran across his face and he chuckled like an idiot. "heh hehheh" he said sounding a bit stoned. "Imma-heh-bi-heh-t heh-ungry" He cleared his throat and shook his head slightly. "I mean er, im a bit hungry" Kaji laughed. "What about you Damien?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:17 am
When the doctor asked Kaji to remove his shirt and all his scars were visible, Damien shuddered. "It seems me and Kaji have more in common than we both thought," he said to himself. When the doctor cleared Kaji to leave the infirmary, Damien was more than happy to leave. As the three of them were walking down the hall, Damien watched Yukora and Kaji start kissing. Damien rolled his eyes at the cutesy couple. "Get a room guys. ********, some of us aren't that lucky," he joked. When asked if he was hungry, Damien replied," hell yeah I am. It feels like I haven't eaten in two days." So, the three of them headed toward the cafeteria.  

Super Buick

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:55 pm
Yukora laughed and hit Damien on the arm playfully. "Well I know when I have a good thing, and I appreciate him" she said, smiling at Kaji.

Suddenly, something dawned on Yukora and she stopped dead in her tracks. "Oh crap, I just realized something" she said, switching her eyes between Damien and Kaji. "...Where is Kaji gonna sleep...? His dorm got blown up." Yukora looked straight up into the sky and approximated in her head. "I'd say it's around seven or eight, anyone have any suggestions?" she asked both of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:24 pm
"Damienn!" Kaji laughed. He shifted his weight to the other leg and flipped the hair out of his eyes as he smiled at Yukora and held her hand. His expression changed slightly when he remembered about his dorm. "Damnit, i forgot about that. Maybe i should run by the information office?...Ugh at least to see how far there getting in rebuilding the whole damn room. C'mon lets go, i dont wanna do it alone." He said with a shudder. "The old people in there scare me" Kaji joked as he started walking(limping). When they got to the Office, he walked(limped) up to the desk with the others slightly behind him. Avoiding eyecontact, he tried to get the lady's attention. "Um, Uh, Excuse me, um Ms.? Yes, Um, I'm in dorm 7, the one that kinda, well, exploded.." Kaji was starting to use hand motions along with his words at this point. And I would like to know, um, when they are expected to finish renovating it?"
"Oh, hmm, one moment young man."She replied and Kaji nodded.
A few moments later she came back and a slight frown.
"Im sorry, but it wont be done for a few more days to a week"
He could tell she was trying to be nice. At least she was trying at all.
"Is there anyone you could stay with?" The woman asked.
Kaji turned around to Damien and Yukora. He knew he couldnt stay with Yukora, since there so anti boy-girl because some teens are so perverted these days,they expect all of there interactions to be sexual. Psh. And they probably just dont want to get sued if a kid gets AIDS or HIV or whatever. Slightly shrugging at Damien, as if to say "Um..could I stay with you?"
He turned back around to the woman.
"Im sure i could fine someone. Thank You." he said walking back to Yukora and Damien.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:49 pm
Yukora stod behind Kaji as he spoke to the woman behind the desk. She was about to walk out with the rest of them, but stopped at the doorway. "You guys go ahead, I have something I forgot to ask her" she said. Once Kaji and Damien were out of earshot, Yukore walked back to the woman behind the desk. "Excuse me, sorry, I know this school doesn't usually let male students and female students stay in the same dorm during normal circumstances, but, this isn't a normal circumstance, The only person Kaji knows here is Damien, and Zephel I guess, but Damien and Zephel share a dorm, so Kaji would have to sleep on the floor. Is there any way that Kaji could stay in my dorm? I don't have a roommate, and it would be better for him to sleep in an actual bed, besides..." Yukora took a deep breath "Look bold, look fearless" Yukora told herself before leaning towards the woman, who she could tell was very hesitant to allow Kaji to stay with her. She stared straight at the woman with an intent face, and very sure of what she was about to do. She leaned towards the woman and said, very sternly "if Kaji was to get a bad back or something because he had to sleep on the floor because his dorm exploded by his roommate, this school might get into a lot of trouble. Don't you agree?" When the woman heard that, her eyes became huge and she looked around. She leaned towards Yukora and whispered "Alright, he can stay with you, but, do you have the power to teleport? If you do, I expect you to teleport him into your room at night, and do it out of sight so no one catches you. You better not do anything with him, you're lucky I'm allowing this, don't take advantage of it" she said, with a trace of discrete warning in her voice. "I will put a note under your doorway that the room construction has been completed, and when that happens, I demand that Kaji return to his own dorm and no longer stay in yours, understand?" She asked with the same trace of warning in her voice. At this point, Yukora was thrilled, too much so to reply with words. She simply nodded her head and said "thank you so much, don't worry, I won't do anything, I swear" she said before darting off and running to catch up to Damien and Kaji, who were halfway to the Cafeteria. "Hey Kaji?" she asked before even being next to the boys. "How would you like to stay in my dorm with me until yours is done?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games