Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:40 pm
Tyler said"hey who is this"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:14 pm
By this time, kakuzu had enough time to maximize his digisoul. Duftmon dashed in front of Kakuzu, and parried all of toan's attacks, along with kicking him away.

Metal seadramon dug into the ground before the attacks hit, and wrapped up vajiramon with his tail. Darkdramon came up behind wingdramon, and lunged with his giga stick lance.

Kakuzu snapped his finger, and Dorugoramon appeared in front of charie and tapirmon. His hulking figure was fifty times their size.
"Would you like an opponent as well? By the way, I do have seven more megas for anyone else to fight."  

Amias Nicht

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:19 pm
Tyler, Bullmon, and WaruMonzaemon went in front of the digimon.
Tyler said"you want a fight i'll give a fight"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:30 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan was kick away but did a one hand back flip to get back on his feet Wingdramon block Darkdramon lance with his claw and sent a sonic blast right at him and was knock back by the explosion while Vajiramon slash down both blade at Metal Seadramon tail slashing it clean off it it hit then we all regroup Vajiramon growled "damn it were out number you think they have the guts to fight fairly" Wingdramon growled in agreement then turn toward Toan "I have enough strength do it" Toan nodded and took out his black Digivice and Wingdramon digivolve into Slayerdramon (i asked permission) Vajiramon growled in approval "Now it two mega digimon aginst the rest of them" And Slayerdramon swung his sword at Darkdramon as the blade extended acting like a buzz saw "Tenryuuzanha!" Toan growled at Darkdramon as he remember the past (First encounter story for Wingdramon on my pro why Darkdramon is gonna die first *winks*)

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:52 pm
((Well, toan once you win..remember what group you belong to and spread the word..M.S.B.G.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:06 am
charie nearly fell over when dorugoramon appeared in front of her. "y-yeah, maybe later, last time I battled, I lost to a champion." "drew, actually," tapirmon corrected her.  

beylese

Spicy Egg

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:36 am
Tyler said"hey Dorugoramon you want a opponet, i'm the one for you"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:55 pm
"Destiny destroyer!"
Armageddemon rose out of the ground, in front of vajiramon and slayerdramon. The blast hit slayerdramon's sword, equalling in strength. While the blast occupied the sword, duftmon stabbed through slayerdramon with his rapier. Darkdramon was sent flying back, however, and de-digivolved into commandramon, returning to Kakuzu's digivice.

Metal seadramon de-digivolved to mega seadramon, to avoid having his tail chopped off.

Merukurimon appeared in front of tyler, along with gran locomon.
"We'll rip the hell out of you."

Kakuzu was in the middle of the battlefield, and he only said one thing.
"Now remember, I don't really want my digimon turned back to rookies, y'know?"

Dorugoramon sliced vajiramon with his tail, then sent him flying backwards with a fireball directly into his open wound.

Beelzemon BM picked charie and tapirmon up, and set them down about thirty yards from the battlefield.
"Kakuzu has told me to ensure your safety."

Gallantmon CM came behind slayerdramon, and stabbed through him as well. He then threw slayerdramon into the air, while he and duftmon unleashed a deadly sword-Rapier combo on slayerdramon.

ChaosGallantmon C Stood behind vajiramon, and sliced up his back when he was sent flying towards him. He blasted vajiramon away with lightning joust, and dorugoramon sliced him up with his tail.

(Basically, you guys will probably have to give up soon, or some people are gonna have to pull up a s**t load of megas in a very short time.)  

Amias Nicht

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:59 pm
Tigerx81
((Well, toan once you win..remember what group you belong to and spread the word..M.S.B.G.))

(HAH, did you just say that he's going to win?! I still have three megas that aren't even being used for combat yet, and it's already four against two for toan! He may have beat me in other roleplays, but he's gonna have to get used to losing to me for a while in this one.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:06 pm
Tyler said"Bullmon and WaruMonzaemon digivolve now"
WaruMonzaemon digivolve to MetalEtamon
Bullmon digivolve to Kambhiramon
Kambhiramon digivolve to Xaunwumon
MetalEtamon and Xaunwumon went in to the battle  

atomic_twilight

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:18 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"At least we got one of them" Toan said before he jump into the air to dodge an explosion and charge at Kakuzu again

Vajiramon swung his sword again to block the fireball and use his blade as a conductor for the lightning and use it to slash at dorugoramon tail and send the lightning back to it owner "Why dont you Wuss get some guts and fight me one on one then we see how strong you really are!!" and threw one of his sword straight at Duftmon while his back was turn attacking at Slayerdramon he then turn and defended himself with one sword aginst Chaosgallantmon C "I cant take much more of this if they continue 4 aginst 2 we gonna have to pull a miracle!"

"Then we're gonna pull one cause i anit gonna lose to these COWARDS!" yelled Slayerdramon as he defended himself from both gallantmon cm and duftmon he then thrust his sword right at gallantmon cm "Shouryuuzanba!" unleashing a large amount of draonic power from the sword ,Fragarach, slashing at both gallantmon cm and duftmon.

Toan saw that both Vajiramon and Slayerdramon are getting tire and wounded fast and he decided he have to end this quick so he charge straight for the enemy weak spot (Kakuzu) slashing his claws at full force right at him "let see you act cocky when it just you!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:16 pm
Epic_Muffin
Tigerx81

(HAH, did you just say that he's going to win?! I still have three megas that aren't even being used for combat yet, and it's already four against two for toan! He may have beat me in other roleplays, but he's gonna have to get used to losing to me for a while in this one.)

(i'll make you regret those words)

shadow toan

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:19 pm
(Hey, it's true. Only a godmod of a level that would get you banned from this guild would make up the difference between you and me right now.)
Beelzemon BM dashed in front of Vajiramon's blade, and shot it to the ground.

Duftmon was left defenseless, but a tail whipped out of the ground, and wrapped slayerdramon in a strangle hold. Metal seadramon aimed his cannon at the defenseless slayerdramon's head, and started to charge his river of power attack. Duftmon dashed to vajiramon, and started to assault him with a barrage of energy waves, while dorugoramon attacked from above with his tail.

"Gott."
That was all Kakuzu said. Before toan realized it, he had a fist jammed in his face, and he was sent back about ten feet.
"You were there, weren't you? You were the one on the coredramon at the digi battlefield. If it was you...then you must have figured that once you saw me and heard the words "Fight me", that you did not stand a chance."
Kakuzu disappeared in a blur, and was behind toan again. He punched the center of toan's back, sending him to the ground once again. Beelzemon waited with his gun to toan's head.
"This match is over. Withdraw immediately."
Kakuzu walked away from toan, putting all his digimon except for metal seadramon, dorugoramon, Beelzemon BM, and Dorugoramon back into his digivice.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:36 pm

(....you do know i wasn't talking about this fight i only got start about a month i was talking about when i get stronger oh you said dorugoramon twice in the end)
"Toan!!!" Both Vajiramon and Slayerdramon yelled as they saw that Toan was hurt

it been a while since Toan found himself this weak. his speed and strength is gone but luckily his endurance still remain. Toan grab Beelzemon gun and use it to help him up and push the gun weakly away from him, Toan was coughing up blood and was bleeding down his left eyes and his blindfold was cover in blood "I don't know what pisses me off more, your cockiness or your assumption that this is over, just cause you got a couple of lucky punches doesn't mean the fight is over, so what now your gonna do this the easy way and let your digimon take care the rest for you" Toan started to walk slowly toward Kakuzu past Beelzemon "I've seen new born digimon with more courage and power then what you" and Toan felled to one knee and try to get up again.

Both Slayerdramon and Vajiramon was so angry to see Toan in his stat that they brought forth new found strength

Vajiramon threw his other blade that slashes threw the energy wave and charge toward Duftmon and grab him by the neck and slam him to the ground and pound him over and over with each blow that able to shatter a steel wall then jump to the side as Dorugoramon slashes down with his tail and grab his blade and started to attack at dorugoramon "I'll make you all pay for Toan!"

Slayerdramon grab hold of the tail and with all his strength lifted the digimon from the ground (no clue which digimon is this) and toss him to metal seadramon as he release his attack and before the blast his Slayerdramon grab his blade and slash the tail so he can get free then jump to the right to dodge the blast and recover Vajiramon blade and toss it to Vajiramon "here!" Vajiramon caught it with his free hand and slash at dorugoramon with both blade at once. he then charge for Toan and when he reach Toan slayerdramon ask"What the hell is wrong with you he to strong you got to stay behind" Toan burst out laughing and said in a quiet voice so no one but him can hear "Do you know me for running away after those countless hours both in my world and the digital world of training , i didn't run away when i first met you while fighting the lynxmon, i didn't run away from challenging Vajiramon, i didn't run away when we fought seadramon or Darkdramon, you force me to on that one, and im definitely not gonna run away now to some tamer with this level of cockiness.......beside im trying to get more time till reinforcement arrive" Slayerdramon growled but before he can object Toan said "Go help Vajiramon, he'll be out number any min. I can take care of myself" Slayerdramon growled "Barely" but didn't argue knowing it be pointless to change Toan mind and charge to help Vajiramon

shadow toan

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:09 pm
Tyler said"hey i'll fight you"
Tyler was staring at the tamer,with the mega level digimons
Tyler said"give us your best shot"
MetalEtamon andXaunwumon got ready to fight  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games