Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delphine92

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:12 am

I am Delphine
I am a animal lover,but I don't have as many as some I have only a cat and a guinea pig
User ImageIsabelle
User ImageTibby
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:56 pm

Hi! My name is Shannon and these are my furbabies. Sorry if the pics are too big.

This is LulaBelle and she'll be 3 in June. She sleeps about 18 hours a day, and can't make it for a whole mile walk, but she's a snuggly little gal.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's LulaBelle doing what she does best.....NAPPING! Boy can that girl SNORE!

This is Sylvester. We have no idea how old he is. He was howling outside our door on a cold, sleeting night, so I let him in and he decided never to leave. He's a great mouser and he even took care of our mole problem in the backyard.

MsMischf

Whiskey On A Sunday

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:49 pm

Hi, my name is Manda. I'm 21, and I live in central Fl. I have 2 panda ferrets, Domino and... well I only had the other for a week and can't decide what to name him. An apple simaise named Koda, and a border collie named Baxter, a pit mix named Ab-normal (Abby) and a coon hound name Elvis.. When I move out in a few months the cat and dog stay, and I'll be getting an australian shepard.
I'll get pics in a day or two.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:54 am

My name is Nick, I live in NJ and I have one dog I love dearly. His name is Klute and he is a basset hound. I also help with a dog rescue in my town and consider myself an activist. I only have a few pictures so far but I hope to have my camera phone fixed soon.

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

i fawking love zach

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:58 pm

hi i'm new here I'm 17 (as of April 26) my name is Paige and i have 4 mice (Tom, Emo, Zach, Diego) and i have 2 rats (Emmit and Buba) and i have 1 cat (Pimy).
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:46 am

Aloha,My name is Cali im Sixteen.I live In Ky,moved from CA.
I hope I can make some great friends here.
I have Three Dogs and a bunch of Cats , and I use to have Fish.
I have loved animals since as long as I can remember .I have saved/helped atleast over ten cats,One Bird,three dogs,5 turtles,and alot more.
I love all animals and I think its disgusting when people hurt animals.Animals make my life much brighter and I don't know what I'd do if I lost them.
I hate hurting animals so much that I am becoming a die-hard Vegan,and Im lovin' it.
All my pets are my babies,but I saved what I believe is a Smooth Haired Jack russell terrier dog On June-10th of 2007 ,the original owners just let her go and she is my Baby now =) .She is kind of a scardy Cat,I saved her from one of my female Cats ,Cookie(she's gone now).They shared the same date of when We found each of them.When I first saw her the name Pucca just came into my head,and now its her name.
here is an image of My dog Pucca,this was taken a few weeks ago.
Aint she Cute!!
User Image
If she isn't a Smooth Haired Jack russell terrier dog can one of you tell me what she is? thanks so much (:

MyMyMyGirl

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

anime_freak_kouga

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:20 pm

Hey everyone,

I was just accepted to join the guild today.

I'm 16 (17 in August), female (Of course) and I live in Canada.
I have 4 dogs, two of them are foster dogs. I volunteer with an animal rescue and I try to help out as much as I can, the way I help the most is by taking in homeless dogs and foster them until we find them a suitable forever home.
I love fostering, I can't imagine helping the dogs out in any other way.

And that's just a bit about me, if you wanna know more, just pm me.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:46 am

Greetings! I'm a NJ native that just recently joined this guild. I'm the proud owner of eight 4-legged furries. Two dogs, 5 cats, and a bunny (all rescues...four from shelters, four from the streets).

Aedren

skyink

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:56 am

Hi
I am Sky from Alabama 37 years old if u want to know more just asked biggrin
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:30 am

Name: Abby
Residence: Florida
Sex: Female
Pets I have: Two society finches named Mr and Mrs Chip, a Welsh Corgi named Fable, and a Chihuahua named Linda.
Favourite type of pet: Dogs :3

Anthony Hopkins

CYTgirl5000

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:45 am

Hey you guys! My name is Hannah, I'm 14, I have 1 dog. My dog is a chocolate Lab mix and her name is Lilly. She will be 1 on the 29 of this month. biggrin
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:14 pm

Hi! My name is Kyrra!

This is me;
User Image

This is my rat, Sirius;
User Image

Sirius is a vicious man-eating fancy rat. I've had him about a month or two and already he has bit my dad twice and my dad's friend twice. If you put your sleeve in the bars he will attempt to permently end it's life. If you put a piece of pepper outside the bars he will reach out and drag it, whether you like it or not, into the cage.

But I love him. <3

I am an ED addict - also part of the Lusty Ladies Society and the Band Nerd Guild. I am dark, morbid, and wish death upon my enemies.

Enough for you? One thing though - for your own sake, don't call me emo.

dstnyisurs

Spliff_Sun_Surf_SandWitch

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:18 am

Hi! My name is Sunny.Im so glad there is a guild out there for us animal freaks.I have lots of cats,a dog And a mouse who escaped from his cage
when he was a tiny baby and now lives in my walls!I put food and water
out for him everyday near his home base,so he doesnt come venturing out around the cats.Im too young to have so many grey hairs worrying
about him.Im also very thankful that he's the only one in the walls!He or she came from a litter of 12!!Crike!! Glad to be here! 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:51 pm

Hello. My name is Ashley or Ashy for short. I am 15, turning 16 in November. I have a total of nine pets.

They include two dogs, two cats, two water frogs, one White's Tree frog, one Bearded dragon, and a hamster. I adore them all with everything I am. =3

Mutilating Sanity

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games